Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:56 pm
User Image
User Image

First YearSlytherinHalf-BloodReserve BeaterWearing

Josh smirked at her stakes. He didn't particularly want to be on the losing end of either, but he doubted he'd lose. "Definitely the dye. One of the Prefects reminds me of my sister... in the bad way." His sister was definitely not one he liked to mess with, as she always got her revenge. Usually it involved hitting him in the head with something. Just as he was about to speak again, the game started.... and ended. It was a victory for the Hufflepuffs. A smirk came upon his face as he looked at the girl.
"Didn't stand a chance."

Squeeky Luff

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:29 am
Bréanainn Cian Conri

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Charm's Professor{|}29

Bréanainn frowned as the Hufflepuff seeker had caught the snitch. He shook his head, noting how good the Hufflepuff side actually was. They were full of great players, but most noticeably at the seeker and beater positions. The keeper looked young and didn't look like he got much action judging on how quickly the seeker worked. It was rather impressive. He would have to look into it.

"It's really cool that we both ended up here," he said to her, smiling, but only briefly pausing until his next words. "Uhm...Attina...who is the seeker? For the Hufflepuff side of course," he asked her, awaiting an answer. He really wanted to know and wanted to see if he could get a chance to meet with her. He still to this day had some connections within the professional level and this girl seemed to have that ability for it.

Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.

shabatha

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:39 am
User Image

User Image
"Without your mask,
You can't find yourself.
What you confuse,
for glory's fire.
Is fire from the tongues of liars."

Claire giggled as Josh accepted, so he would go for the dye, hm? Then again if she lost what would she even go for? Just before she could think upon it more she noticed Hufflepuff win and let out a low curse, "...Well...Crap." So Josh won this match, Claire then looked up at Josh, "That's true...considering it IS a house full of Slytherins." She then sighed, "Well...I guess I lose then. I mean...really?"

Claire sighed, was Gryffindor this...incompetent? They even had a new leader for Salazar's sakes, "...Guess I'm being rainbowed."

My feelings? I'm annoyed you know?
Precious thought of mine, "Really Gryffindor?"
I'm a Slytherin.
Did you know that I'm a first year?
My strings are being pulled. "..." Out of character.

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:31 am
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Team Spirit]
Company: Theo

➳ ➳ ➳

Oh, the game is starting.

➳ ➳ ➳

"Aston Martin? Isn't that what James Bond drove?" Ronna asked not really keeping up with cars. "Seems like a frivolity to me... but then again, I grew up in a single parent household and both me and my Dad tend to be fairly frugal by nature."

She leaned forward, "Ah, and the game has finally started. Looks like a race between seekers. I suppose that would mean it is more likely to be over quicker. Ah... and it is: a win for Hufflepuff."

User Image

RedEagleEye007

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:01 am
User Image
User Image

First YearSlytherinHalf-BloodReserve BeaterWearing

Josh grinned at Claire's comment, proud of his win. "Yes, yes you are." He was grinning, though a rather shark-like grin it was. He ha won this battle, not her. Obviously, he was better! "Where shall we do this, hmm?" He couldn't wait to see her forced into having bright colors in her blonde hair. In fact, he thought it would be quite hilarious. He didn't know where she needed to go, so he let her lead the way to her humiliating punishment.

{Exit to: Wherever!}
Squeeky Luff

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:26 am
User Image

User Image
"Without your mask,
You can't find yourself.
What you confuse,
for glory's fire.
Is fire from the tongues of liars."

Claire hung her head in shame, well...she lost, and Claire could keep a word if anything. Well actually she could easily break her word, but a bet was a bet, "Don't you sound smug." She teased as she thought of where to do this, "...I'll do it in my room...I guess...Wait for me in the Slytherin common room then?" She then thought for a moment, "...Also I swear to Salazar you best not laugh."

Then again Claire would laugh if it was Josh so...fair was fair.

My feelings? I'm annoyed you know?
Precious thought of mine, "I swear if he laughs he's gonna find a stink bag in his bed."
I'm a Slytherin.
Did you know that I'm a first year?
My strings are being pulled. "Exit to Common room" Out of character.

Miss GryffindorK

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:32 am
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Eleven year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: TBA{|}First Year

"Yes it is the one James Bond drives, but I want the newer one which is better. And I just want to travel fancy. Who cares what your house looks like when you have a nice car to drive in," he said jokingly. It was true however. He would live in a ragtag little home in trade for a nice car.

Theo watched as the game started and as soon as it started...it ended. He rolled his eyes, knowing it was not David who caught it, but rather the HUfflepuff girl. The girl was impressive. "Wow, that was very quick. That was absolutely horrible. I hardly got to see any of the game. I looked up and it was done," he said, shaking his head. "I'm so glad I play football, because that would get annoying. We play a set amount of time unlike this game. I would hate to get dressed for a game and lose within the first five minutes."

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

mc2

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:49 am
User ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Team Spirit]
Company: Theo

➳ ➳ ➳

Yeah... but the fun thing is you never know how long the game can last right?

➳ ➳ ➳

"Who cares about nice cars if you get to fight for justice and make the world a better place?" Ronna teased Theo back ruffling his hair. "And yeah, it is unfortunate about the game. All it was, was a quick catch of the snitch. But I guess the interesting thing about Quidditch is you really don't know how long the game can last. It can be really short like that one or I've read about games that have lasted months. Think about how fun that would be."

She forced a smile and said, "At least the pain of the loss was quick for us this time, right? In some ways it would be worse for us to have to suffer a really long game to just watch our team lose in the end anyways."

"Well," She said throwing up her hand, "See you around, I suppose. I don't see much of a reason to linger."

User Image

RedEagleEye007

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:09 pm
Leonette Rosalia Mitchell
First Year Gryffindor
Reserve Chaser

Chloe Clarisse
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Prefect ~ Dating Sun

User Image User Image Location: Quidditch Stands

Leonette had come to the game in hopes of playing the final game of the year. However that wasn't going to happen as all three Chasers made their way onto the field. She'd luckily had Chloe to sit with during the game. Chloe would have been willing to miss the game but knew her brother wouldn't forgive her if she didn't come for his final game of the year.

The game only lasted a matter of minutes and Hufflepuff had won. To Chloe's surprise David didn't look all that depressed about the loss. "Wow wait a go Hufflepuff!" she cheered. Leonette cheered along with the rest despite her house team losing. Heather at least won making Hufflepuff runner up for the Quidditch cup. "Congratulations Chloe I hope Hufflepuff takes the cup this year." she said with a big smile. "Thanks Leonette." she said with a smile. Hopefully they could pull off a win against Slytherin.

Wearing: Go Hufflepuff!
Wearing: Quidditch Uniform

With: Each other

OOC: ---  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:(Secretly Rooting for Hufflepuff)]
Company: no one.

➳ ➳ ➳

Been to all the other games, might as well make my appearance for this one too.

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna, like most of the other games was one of the first to show up, she had brought her potions text book in her bag along with her notebook where she had been keeping notes on the beaters in all the games except Gryffindor. After her one slip up in Potions, due to her distracted mind, she was all that much more determined to perform perfectly in potions-and her other classes if she could, well except Astronomy, she hadn't figured out the point of the class, she just wanted to do above average to stay out of trouble and make up for her first year detention.

She sat down in the stands and pulled out her notebook, pen, and potions textbook and waited for the game, secretly rooting for Hufflepuff-after all, she did have some bias to the house over other houses beside her own no matter how unbiased she liked to be. Partially it was because Victor, and partially it was because she tended to get along with Hufflepuffs out of other houses better, but mostly because many of their core values she agreed with. Since Gryffindor still hadn't shaken off their bad luck, and had no chance at winning the Quidditch Cup, she figured her second favorite house should win.

User Image

{OOC: and posting for the new game}  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:26 pm
The Clarisse and Mitchell Kids...

Leonette//////////////Chloe////////////////David/////////
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Gryffindor////////////Hufflepuff//////////Gryffindor//////

David had a promise to keep for Heather the Hufflepuff captain. First was getting his sister to come to the game. That was fairly easy to say the least. Taking his cousin with him Leonette and David went over to the Hufflepuff table during breakfast. "Hey Chloe you coming to the game today?" he asked her. "Yeah are you?" Leonette asked curiously. The two already dressed for the game in black and gold. Chloe looked up from the book she was studying to look over the two Gryffindors. "Yes... what made you think I wouldn't be going?" Chloe asked them. "Oh nothing just making sure I'll see you there then." David said turning on his heels and heading for the Gryffindor table.

Chloe was still trying to figure out why her brother had questioned her on whether she was going. Usually he only did that when Gryffindor was playing. So it was obvious that she would be questioning him on it now. "David so why did you ask me if I was coming to the game today?" Chloe asked her brother as they made their way to the Quidditch stands later that day. "I wanted to make sure... promised Heather I'd make sure you'd come out for it." he explained.

"What else did you promise her?" Leonette asked curiously knowing that couldn't be it. "Nothing really, just that I would be sitting next to Remy cheering Hufflepuff on." David answered. "Oh that should be easy." she said happily. The idea of sitting with Remy made her feel extremely happy since the year was almost up and this would be the last game she could watch with the older Gryffindor. "Only if you can find her..." Chloe piped up knowing it was easier said than done to find Remy in the crowd of students. "Like Leo said that's the easy part. You just need to know where to look for her." David said with a smile before heading to where he knew Remy would be in the stands.

Stats'

Chloe: Go Hufflepuff!
David: Come on Hufflepuff... time to hunt down Remy
Leonette: I wonder if Hufflepuff can win...

Who we're with: Each other
OOC: Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin game

((Outfits in Pics))

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:38 am
Well I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,
I just watched her make the same mistakes again.

User Image

User Image
What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy climbed the stands, her short hair in awkward pigtails for the game. She was decked in bright yellow, a bright smile on her face. Today was her sister's very last game at Hogwarts. There was no way in hell she would miss it. The teen spotted three familiar students talking about someone they could find. A "her" specifically. She grinned, then stepped beside them with a bubbly grin. "You wouldn't happen to be talking about the little sister of the best Beater, and I daresay best Captain in the school, now would you?" Gold eyes twinkled as the girl sat down, looking quite happy to be there. Hopefully the kids didn't mind the company!

murruelecreuset

User Image
Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
Her dreams she can't find.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She can't find her place.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
She's all over the place.
Yeah,oh

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:08 pm
The Clarisse and Mitchell Kids...

Leonette//////////////Chloe////////////////David/////////
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Gryffindor////////////Hufflepuff//////////Gryffindor//////

Both David and Leonette lit up when Remy appeared. Chloe smiled brightly at the reaction the two gave off. "Remy!" Leonette said happily as she always did. "Only if the best beater happens to be on the Hufflepuff team and is named Heather." David replied grinning happily. "And if that's the case then yes we are." he added. "Hey Remy I see you're ready to cheer on Hufflepuff." Chloe greeted. They at least had one thing in common they wanted Hufflepuff to win.

"I got to say I've been looking forward to this match all year." David said remembering Remy and Amanda's conversation. It would be great to see Slytherin lose to Hufflepuff just to prove that Heather was better. "If Hufflepuff wins they win the Quidditch cup right?" Leonette asked curiously. "That's right Leo it's far better than Gryffindor this year I got to say." David said realizing what he just said would probably get somebody telling him the team tried their best. "Forget I just said that..." he quickly added. David certainly wasn't trying to sound like a failure it just kind of slipped.

Stats'

Chloe: Go Hufflepuff!
David: Come on Hufflepuff!
Leonette: I wonder if Hufflepuff can win...

Who we're with: Each other & Remy
OOC: Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin game

((Outfits in Pics))

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:01 pm
Well I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,
I just watched her make the same mistakes again.

User Image

User Image
What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy smiled at the trio, happy to see them in good spirits. "She just so happens to be the very same." The girl grinned, then nodded at Chloe. She was indeed ready to cheer for the Badgers, her sister in particular. When David said he'd been looking forward to the game, then sighed, a look of longing in her gold eyes. "I'd been looking forward to the Gryffindor and Hufflepuff game since the very first game I'd ever played here."

Remy looked over at Leo when she asked about the cup. "No, they don't need a win. The chasers have to make at least forty points more than the Slytherin chasers to get the cup. Though, I want them to win. They deserve it." When David mentioned Gryffindor's losing streak, she lightly pat his head, a soft smile on her face. "You did great this season, David. Keep your chin up. You'll win soon enough." She was heartbroken all over again seeing how upset he looked. The older girl pulled David into a hug, then smiled at him, her eyes full of softness. She wanted nothing more than to see these kids happy.
No matter what.

murruelecreuset

User Image
Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
Her dreams she can't find.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She can't find her place.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
She's all over the place.
Yeah,oh

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:15 pm
User Image
User Image

GryffindorThird YearSingleReserve Keeper

Minn looked around the stands, in search of someone to sit with. She spotted a familiar girl, then went and sat beside her. She looked to be taking notes? That was weird. "Hiya Ronna! How're you doing today?" She smiled ear to ear, as was her norm. Her hair wasn't done as nicely as usual, which was weird. In fact, it looked like she did it herself, rather than her usual elegant polished style. Dark green eyes were wide with excited curiosity, something common to the emerald irises. Maybe Ronna would be happy to have a friend, and if not, Minn would gladly go elsewhere if need be.

mc2

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games