Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
x-Phoenix Phyre-x rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:26 am
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Slytherin/Third Year/Single/Half-blood/Wearing

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Edajin clenched his jaw as his snatch missed and the snitch flitted farther away, disappearing in a flurry of other players. He followed in its general direction, hoping to spot it again before it got too far.

Position: Silver Seeker
AC: +14
Modifiers: (Spotting +4) (Catching +4)
Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
Total Roll: 18
Lives: [x] [x] [x]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:05 am
I have screamed until my veins collapsed
I've waited as my time's elapsed

Now, all I do is live with so much hate
I've wished for this, I've bitched at that
I've left behind this little fact:

You cannot kill what you did not create
I've gotta say what I've gotta say
And then I swear I'll go away

But I can't promise you'll enjoy the noise.

User Image

𝔇mitri 𝕲rigori 𝔎amenev
я никому не уступлю
of house Slytherin ___________ Twelve Years Old
Second Year

User Image

When the moment arrived, he was ready, or at least, he thought it was. The chasers were driving in fast, and his eyes focused on Amory, the quaffle was clutched in her tiny fingers and coiled around her arm, just in case. He braced himself, left his hands open to see which way she would throw. But it was so hard to tell at first, she rolled in, banked from one side to the next and the position she flew, he almost thought she was going to make a shot for the left goal. But he jumped, and in that final second, he realized his mistake. She’d thrown it for the center ring, and he left it defenseless. He cursed out in Russian, an annoyed scowl on his lips as he raced down to the grass where the quaffle rolled, scooped it up, and shot it back into play. ”Catch!” He called out to Eretria as he passed her the ball.

00-10
                          Green Team Keeper
                          AC: 13
                          Mods: (+5 to catch quaffle) (+3 to dodging)
                          Great Catch, Hold the Line, Deft Dodger, Quidditch MTA
                          Total Roll: --

We’re never who we say we are.
                          1.5m (5ft) and 45kg (98lbs)

User Image

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:12 am
I tried to be p.e.r.f.e.c.t
But nothing was worth it
I don't believe it makes me
real
I thought it'd be easy
But no one believes me
I meant all the things I said
This place is so empty
My thoughts are so tempting
I don't know how it got so
bad
Sometimes it's so crazy
But
nothing can save me
But it's the only thing that I have

User Image

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Sixth Year Vice-Captain, 𝔅eater

Oh, he’d seen the first year get hit, but he didn’t say anything (as hard as that was.) Tight lipped and tongue in cheek, he hovered, watching over the players and exactly how they handled the cards they were dealt with in this game. He supposed he should have said something, anything really, but if a few words of wisdom was enough to irk the young serpent, then certainly anything he’d have to say about the pain would be regarded with just as much animosity. These were Slytherins, after all, no one wanted to admit they were hurt, no one wanted to admit they ever needed anything, it was simply the Slytherin way. Still, he figured he might as well get some practice in himself, lining up a shot, he struck forward like a viper hoping to strike a target down.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 146lbs ☣ Age: 16
L1 L2 L3
Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing , Deft Dodger
3 and below lose a life,
15 and above to hit target

AC: 20
+8 to bludger hits
Targets Hit: 5 out of 7
Total Roll: 24! hit!
╚═══════════════════╝

I tried to be perfect it just wasn't worth it…............ ............. ................... ...................... .................................... ........... ........
Nothing could ever be so wrong…............... ................... ..............
It's hard to believe me, it never gets easy
…...................... ................................... ................ ...............................I guess I knew that all along ............…That I’m better off on my own

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:50 pm
User ImageUser Image 

I'm always ṡ¢яεαмιиģ my lungs out 'til my head starts รקเภภเภﻮ☩  
                                                            Won't keep my νøι¢ε down☩  
                                                            Know the words I รקєคк are the τнøυģнτṡ I think out ใ๏ย๔☩  

Jaslyn had missed yet again, and so had Edajin. She growled in frustration and whipped up out of the way of the rest of the players. Once above them all, she slowly scanned the pitch. As she did so, deft fingers numbly wove through her long hair, braiding it and dragging it away from her face and eyes.

OOC:Position: Seeker
                                                            AC: 17
                                                            Modifiers: (+7 for Spotting) (+7 for Catching)
                                                            Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                                            Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            19+ to spot
                                                            22+ to catch
                                                            -/3 catching up
                                                            -/2 attempts

0/0

Let's leave no words ยภรק๏кєภ, and save яεģяετṡ for the вяøќεи.☩  
                                                            Will you even look ๒คςк when you think of мε?☩  
                                                            I know to keep my hopes up ђเﻮђ, and my head down ℓøω.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

x-Phoenix Phyre-x rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:08 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

The boy's brows furrowed as he kept on searching. He had to find it again, and quick... Or Jaslyn would beat him to it.

Total Roll: 18

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:25 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Jaslyn caught sight of the snitch yet again and quickly dove towards it. It was at the moment hovering close to the ground while she was very high in the sky.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            19+ to spot
                                                            22+ to catch
                                                            1/3 catching up
                                                            -/2 attempts

0/0

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:58 pm
User Image
User Image

First YearSlytherinHalf-BloodSingleWearing

Joshua huffed in annoyance at his miss, but knew he'd have to keep trying. He stretched his arms out until they gave a light pop then adjusted his bat. He flew after another Bludger, swinging hard, an annoyed scowl on his face.

Position: Beater
AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 {-1 for hit}
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
Lives: [✜] [✜] [✜] [✜]
Total Roll: 20 {HIT}
Total Hits: 4/10

{OoC:}

x-Phoenix Phyre-x rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:34 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Edajin cursed as he gripped his broom handle tighter. Five minutes, and still no sign of the thing. Taking higher to the skies, he scanned around silently, trying to keep his patience and focus.

Total Roll: 5

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:57 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Jaslyn smirked. For once Edajin wasn't right behind her. She had a lead. In a few minutes she would be right near the snitch. Then she could snag and bag it and prove she wasn't just a fluke.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            19+ to spot
                                                            22+ to catch
                                                            2/3 catching up
                                                            -/2 attempts

0/0

x-Phoenix Phyre-x rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:07 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Edajin's brow twitched, a sinking feeling in his chest. He couldn't see it anywhere. But... giving up would prove him a coward. He could not be labeled a coward. Still, his search continued.

Total Roll: 19

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Xistund rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

Darius winced as he saw he missed again. The pain was to hard to make the shot. He tried his best to keep fighting the pain as he pushed for another shot. He was falling behind.

Modifiers: +7 Hit- 3 to all: In bad shape
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing and Dang Healthy
Lives: ⒹⒺⒶ
Score 3

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:57 pm
User Image
User Image

First YearSlytherinHalf-BloodSingleWearing

Joshua smirked in utter self-satisfaction. He was simply amazing, wasn't he? The boy flew after another Bludger, prepared to hit another perfect Bludger. He swung hard, aiming at a target.

AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 {-1 for hit}
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
Lives: [✜] [✜] [✜] [✜]
Total Roll: 21 {HIT}
Total Hits: 5/11

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:11 am
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Finally, he spotted it... And Jaslyn hot on it's trail. Cursing, he sped after her. He had a lot of ground to make up... But he could do it.

Total Roll:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:23 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Jaslyn was almost there, but she heard the particular noise of wind whipping in the air. She knew it, without looking behind her. Edajin was hot on her trail and would be caught up soon. She had to catch before he got there.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            19+ to spot
                                                            22+ to catch
                                                            3/3 catching up
                                                            -/2 attempts

0/0

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games