Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Streets of Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:23 am
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ѕιиgℓє
                                                          Looking Chilly at Hogsmeade with Jesse
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Curious
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ I swear that's mine... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

αи∂ ι'νє gσт ѕσмє ι ѕ ѕ υ є ѕ тσ ωσяк тняσυgн ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          тнєяє ι gσ αgαιи, ρ я є т є и ∂ ι и g тσ вє уσυ ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          мαкє-вєℓιєνιиg тнαт ι нανє α ѕ σ υ ℓ вєиєαтн тнє ѕυ я f α ¢ є ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          тяуιиg тσ ¢σиνιи¢є уσυ ιт ωαѕ α ¢ ¢ ι ∂ є и т α ℓ ℓ у σи ρυ я ρ σ ѕ є ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceHis confirmation that he had in fact found her hat in the Great Hall prompted the blonde to roll her eyes at herself again. It figured; one would think that she'd be more careful with her things by now. They weren't cheap to replace, after all. When he asked if she wanted it back, she nodded emphatically. "Yes, please," she told him, but then it occurred to her that he seemed a bit reluctant. Persephone frowned a bit, noticing that his clothes looked... er, well-worn. She wondered if the reason he'd taken the hat in the first place was because he needed it. She liked the thing, sure, but... "Uh, unless you need it? I know it's freezing. And I've got another one, I just left it at home on accident. Honestly, I've just been stubborn over it, I didn't want to have to write my dad and admit I'd lost the other one." The other hat, sadly, was not as warm, nor as cozy as the one Jesse presently wore, but it'd do.

spaceShe frowned when he asked if she couldn't just buy a new one. The Hufflepuff would think looking at him that'd he'd know that sometimes you couldn't just replace something you lost. But, then again, she figured she might look like she could afford to. Her sweater was sort of cheap, and so were her jeans, to say nothing of the sneakers she wore (which were doing nothing to keep her feet warm, by the way). But, all of that was mostly covered by a fairly expensive coat that she had yet to outgrow from before she'd been disowned (score for still being tiny), and her gloves were pretty nice, too. Plus, she knew she still sort of carried herself with that air, like she'd come from some rich old family. Some things didn't go away just because your circumstances changed. So, she forgave the guy for his assumption. It'd only bothered her because it'd stung her pride, anyway. "Uh, no, I can't really afford to," she told him sheepishly. "My whole family's living off of my dad's paycheck, which, it's enough to get by, but... we sort of had to move suddenly a while back, and the holidays just passed... Money's sort of tight." She was underselling it, she knew. But, none of that was anyone's business, anyway.

spaceShe realized that, if Jesse thought she had money, he must not've known much about her family. Pretty much everyone who knew anything about them knew that her dad had been disowned, and her along with him, and that they'd gone from one of the richest families in the wizarding world to dirt poor. That whereas before her father working a job had been more for his image than anything else, now it was the only thing keeping them afloat. There was something sort of comforting about talking to someone who didn't know, though. Not that she wanted people to think she was still rich, she just was so sick of the pitying expressions from the ones who knew. It'd been four years by now, you'd think people would be over it by now, but no. She clasped her hands behind her back, glancing up at the Slytherin. "It is Jesse, right? I wanna make sure I'm right about that before my brain makes an association and I can never remember your actual name. I'm Jojo, by the way," she told him, voice lilting up as she gave the nickname. It was a new thing, she'd just adopted it this last Summer, and not many people used it so far, but she liked it. It was somehow less awkward than 'Seph.' Seph was obviously the shortened version of a weird, old-fashioned name. Jojo, though. That was almost normal, if a little quirky. Which, honestly was exactly what she was going for.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ тнєяє ι gσ αgαιи, ρ я є т є и ∂ ι и g тнαт ι ' ℓ ℓ f α ℓ ℓ
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ∂ σ и ' т ¢αℓℓ тнє ∂σ¢тσяѕ, '¢αυѕє тнєу'νє ѕ є є и ι т α ℓ ℓ в є f σ я є
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ тнєу'ℓℓ ѕαу, נυѕт ℓєт нєя ¢ я α ѕ н αи∂ в υ я и , ѕнє'ℓℓ ℓ є α я и
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ тнє αттєитισи נυѕт є и ¢ σ υ я α g є ѕ нєя

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Red Hot Missy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:33 am
User Image
                                                                When I pretend everything is what I want it to be
                                                                I look exactly like what you had always wanted to see
                                                                When I pretend, I can’t forget about the criminal I am
                                                                Stealing second after second just cause I know I can but
                                                                I can’t pretend this is the way it’ll stay I’m just trying to bend the truth

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Streets of Hogsmeade
                                                                Who am I with? Persephone
                                                                What am I doing? Walk.... I guess being stopped
                                                                What am I thinking? It's still cold out here, and maybe I can spin this in a way that doesn't make me look like a thief...
                                                                What am I wearing? Out and About

Jesse sighed and reached up to his head, taking the hat off to hold it out to Jojo. He wasn't a charity case, and refused to be seen as such. Part of why he had protested when Kenneth had gotten him his things for school. He shrugged when she mentioned he could keep it if he needed it, but there was where he drew the line. Mention he needed something he stole or someone tried to give him, and he'd turn around and shove it back at them. Part of the reason he ran away from the orphanage to begin with. "No, I'm fine. It's not that cold to me. You probably need it more anyway."

He blinked when she said that her family's money was tight, and he resisted the urge to roll his eyes. She probably had never missed a meal in her life. She didn't know how tight money could be. Shoving his hands into his pockets, he decided to voice none of this as he replied, "Yeah, my mum and dad have the same problem. My mum has to work at a convenience store, and my dad has two jobs. Still not enough some days." He ignored the feeling that he shouldn't be lying about this, but honestly, what were the odds that Jojo would find out about Paul and everything? He seriously doubted it would happen. When Jesse heard Jojo ask if Jesse was his name, he nodded. "Yeah, Jesse. It's not that remarkable a name, so pretty easy to remember. Better than some I'd heard. At least it's not old fashioned like Hamilton or Evander. Nice to meet you, Jojo."

OOC:

No turning back now
                                                                I wanna be pushed aside so let me go
                                                                Let me take back my life I’d rather be all alone
                                                                Anywhere on my own cause I can see
                                                                The very worst part of you is me

Cara MiaKitty

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:36 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ѕιиgℓє
                                                          Looking Chilly at Hogsmeade with Jesse
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Curious
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ I swear that's mine... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

αи∂ ι'νє gσт ѕσмє ι ѕ ѕ υ є ѕ тσ ωσяк тняσυgн ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          тнєяє ι gσ αgαιи, ρ я є т є и ∂ ι и g тσ вє уσυ ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          мαкє-вєℓιєνιиg тнαт ι нανє α ѕ σ υ ℓ вєиєαтн тнє ѕυ я f α ¢ є ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          тяуιиg тσ ¢σиνιи¢є уσυ ιт ωαѕ α ¢ ¢ ι ∂ є и т α ℓ ℓ у σи ρυ я ρ σ ѕ є ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceJojo frowned at the Slytherin when he handed her the hat back, not buying it for a second that he didn't think he needed it. For a second she considered arguing with him and trying to make him keep it, but she had a feeling that wasn't a very good idea. She was pretty well used to stubborn guys who wouldn't take something from a girl, even if it'd been a while since she'd been around anyone like that. So, she took the hat graciously, settling it on her head. "Thanks. My cousin got it for me... I'd feel bad if I'd lost it forever," she chirped, tone a bit nervous. "I mean, it'd be one thing if you kept it, I could tell him someone else needed it and so I gave it to them, but just losing it would be awful."

spaceThe blonde frowned lightly when he talked about his family. Not for the first time, she was grateful for her dad's good marks in school. "My dad works for the Ministry... nothing special, but, he makes enough to pay the bills. Usually," she added sheepishly. Moving out of the flat where her grandfather had attacked her had wiped out their savings, and the charge for breaking their lease had been almost enough that they hadn't been able to afford to move at all. Luckily, her father'd snagged a few odds and ends from the family estate before they'd been barred, and they'd been able to sell them for enough to cover the cost. Selling their furniture had almost been enough to cover buying new (used) replacements, and the things they hadn't been able to replace... well, they hadn't really needed them, anyway, she reasoned. But, bills for the months immediately following had been hard to cover, with her dad paying the minimum on everything he could. She was pretty sure they were caught up by now, but she couldn't be sure. She had a feeling things were a lot worse than he ever let on.

spaceShe flushed crimson when he mentioned old-fashioned names, citing two examples that she could swear were the names of people of people in his house. Evander, she knew for sure. The other... she wasn't so sure about, but she thought there was a Hamilton in Slytherin, and she wondered what had made him think of those two in particular, especially since, even as far as old-fashioned names went, they weren't nearly as bad as some. She would know. "Erm, yeah, sometimes the old families get a little... weird, with names," she said, not bothering to add that her own first name was a prime example. Instead, she shuffled her feet awkwardly, glancing around for a change of subject. "So, um, where were you headed? I was going to Honeyduke's, a friend of my dad's gave me some money for Christmas, I was going to splurge with a bit of it and get some chocolate." The Hufflepuff tried rather hard not to allow herself to feel guilty about this; it'd been a long time since she'd been able to actually go to the candy store and just pick out whatever she wanted, and what she had wasn't much, but it was enough that she could get a treat or two. And she wasn't spending much on candy, she'd budgeted it. The rest she was saving in case she needed it for something important... she glanced at Jesse, an idea forming, and she filed it away to consider later.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ тнєяє ι gσ αgαιи, ρ я є т є и ∂ ι и g тнαт ι ' ℓ ℓ f α ℓ ℓ
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ∂ σ и ' т ¢αℓℓ тнє ∂σ¢тσяѕ, '¢αυѕє тнєу'νє ѕ є є и ι т α ℓ ℓ в є f σ я є
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ тнєу'ℓℓ ѕαу, נυѕт ℓєт нєя ¢ я α ѕ н αи∂ в υ я и , ѕнє'ℓℓ ℓ є α я и
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ тнє αттєитισи נυѕт є и ¢ σ υ я α g є ѕ нєя

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Red Hot Missy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:10 pm
I hear singing, I hear singing-
Singing to me, the damned girl!
And to the waxing moon...
I hear the birds singing;
To my beauty, my beauty...
And to the growing night.

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

SLYTHERINFOURTH YEARBLOOD TRAITOR

Morven nodded stiffly in confirmation. The music shop was- well, it was okay, but not really somewhere she'd ever been interested in hanging out. Miles tended to be over there, anyways, and she'd had her fill of stalking her sisters with their boyfriends with Elsie and Dave, who were now 'officially' dating or some bull like that. It probably just meant they sneaked around a lot less. Anyways, mocking Elsie and Dave from afar was one thing, watching Newlyn and Miles be disgustingly sincere with one another was entirely different.

She crossed her arms and collapsed onto one of the sofas, curling her short legs up underneath her and picking at her ankle, wishing they weren't so thick, until Camila returned, decked out in coral and sea foam and looking, in Morven's eyes, about three years older. "Eh. Too much effort," she smirked wanly, and peered over her friend's shoulder as she proceeded to forge a note from her sister. "She'd probably mind, but she doesn't have to know," Morven reasoned, and narrowed her icy eyes at the signature. "Yes. It's correct."

The village was quiet, since it wasn't the weekend, and they were probably the only students around. Morven didn't care. At this point, she'd go crazy if she were surrounded by crowds. Too many more eyes on her than was healthy. Her legs were freezing, of course, but the chill in the air seemed to perk her up a bit. "Where to first?" she asked, and added somewhat hopefully, "Honeydukes?" She might eat far too many sweets to begin with, but if there was ever a time to indulge, now was it.

OOC:
Essy ze Ninja

The dearly beloved daughter,
Is now a dead and buried girl!
Tell me my girl, who has damned you?
Over there on the moor and in the corn...
Take my body, my rings, and my dress-
Under the moon they have burned with me.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 1:20 am
User Image

Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

16|Sixth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo had just gotten to Hogsmeade and the bitter cold was already starting to get to his ears. Luckily, he had hand warmers in his hands; so he pressed the warm things to his ears to stop the numbness that was starting to lock his jawline, because that was probably the last thing he wanted to happen at that moment. He wanted to be able to talk and have fun and the last thing he wanted was the cold somehow restricting him from having a good time. He liked the cold usually, but for whatever reason, it was bitter to him this time around. He wouldn't dwell too much on the subject though, because he was ready to have some fun in Hogsmeade. Walking at the side of the road and slowly making his way through the crowds of other students starting their days, he kept aware of his surroundings, trying not to be as oblivious as he usually was.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Diamond Wales

(OOC: Hey, sorry this took so long :/ It turns out I had to work all day and into the night -_-)  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 7:35 pm
User Image
                                                  Wake up the dawn and ask her why
                                                  A dreamer dreams she never dies
                                                  Wipe that tear away now from your eye
                                                  Slowly walking down the hall
                                                  Faster than a cannon ball
                                                  Where were you when we were getting high?

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Eli walked down the street, taking his time. He'd agreed to meet Inigo, but considering his atrocious playing, he was certain he was going to be chewed out. After all, Inigo had entrusted him with protecting Lexine, and that had gotten her hurt as a result. Sighing, he saw the taller teen up ahead and made his way over, already wishing he hadn't broken his sunglasses during the game. It was a lot harder to hide when he didn't have them. However, his blue contacts were in, so maybe it would help? He hoped so, otherwise he was certain that this was going to be an unpleasant meeting. "Oh, hey Inigo. Fancy seeing you out here. What's up?"

════════════════════════
                                                  Location: Streets of Hogsmeade
                                                  Thinking: Okay, Inigo must hate me now and have a hit on me as a result...
                                                  OOC: Short post is short >_<

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Cos people believe that they're
                                                  Gonna get away for the summer
                                                  But you and I, we live and die
                                                  The world's still spinning round
                                                  We don't know why

RedEagleEye007

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 1:28 am
User Image

Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

16|Sixth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo looked over as he heard the familiar voice in which he invited to join him in Hogsmeade. Iñigo, although had been the slightest bit annoyed about the kid's play during the Quidditch game, was glad to see the other kid. Iñigo had come to terms that Eli couldn't be held completely accountable for mistakes made during a Quidditch game really. The kid had a lot of pressure on him because he was the oldest and most experienced beater on the team...with what...one year under his belt? It was hard to pull of, and Iñigo could tell the kid was at least trying, and that was all he would ever ask for. Looking over at the boy, he gave a wave. "Hiya Eli. How are you feeling? I know you took a big hit at the game the other day," he asked to the kid, wondering if he still was feeling the aftermath of getting knocked out. "And dude...listen, I wanted to apologize to you for doing the whole 'protecting Lexine' thing. I put a lot more pressure on you than I should have. I mean, you've only been playing for a year and you don't deserve to have that kind of weight on your shoulders. It's also not your fault that she got hit, rather mine, because I put myself in the position to be rejected the privilege of trying out. So, I would like to retract my words a bit. I want you to play like you and no one else. Don't worry what I say. Just go out there and be Eli. Because you had one h*** of a game last year when you took my spot. And despite the sour relationship between Gypsy and I, there is one thing we have ever both agreed on, and that is that you have potential to be a great player" Iñigo hoped Elijah would actually accept the apology and take the advice he had given him at the end. It was also meant as a pep talk and to relieve a lot of the weight that he forced onto the kid's shoulders.

"So, now that I got that out of the way, do you want to hang out? Hogsmeade is a fun place after all," he asked Eli, Iñigo wanting to become better friends with the boy. Iñigo didn't have a lot of friends, nor did he ever actively pursue them, but Eli had treated him so fairly over the last couple years that Iñigo actually wanted to make friends with him, which may have been surprising.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Diamond Wales

(OOC: WINGING IT! xD)  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 3:40 pm
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindorthird yearpureblood

Pru was still savoring the freedom that came with being able to go into Hogsmeade on weekends. Even though it was now nearing the first official day of the winter season, and temperatures were plummeting, she was still thrilled to be in the village and not stuck on just the castle grounds. Now she could actually walk through the gates without getting in trouble. (She had, incidentally, been reprimanded by a professor before for hanging around near them looking guilty). She crunched her way along on the rocky dirt road that led through the village, glad to have some company in the form of Addy. While she enjoyed time by herself, Hogsmeade was always a lot more fun with friends, not to be corny. "Where d'you wanna go first?"

OOC:
SummerIsles

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 pm
User Image
├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤
ΛDDIƧӨП ᄃӨᄂᄂIПƧ
GЯYFFIПDӨЯ ƬΉIЯD YΣΛЯ

Even if you can't stand up
Even if you lose your life
I'm a friend by your side
You're never gonna be alone

The trip down to Hogsmeade was a time honored tradition and his mother had begrudgingly accepted that he was allowed to go down to the village. And so, on his first trip down to the village, he of course asked Pru to accompany him. She was his best friend after all and he enjoyed her company. Walking down the street from the castle with her, he smiled despite the crisp air. He was tucked comfortably in his jacket as he walked beside her. Turning his head towards her, he addressed her question. "Well, I have some money in my pocket and a sweet tooth that needs some candy. Honeydukes first?" Of course, he'd wait for the end of the trip if she didn't want to go there. She had asked him first, so he volunteered his opinion, but if she didn't want to go... Well, he'd go wherever she wanted. He'd go anywhere with her.

And I'm never gonna leave you out
If you ever lose your way
Not alone or betrayed
I'm always gonna be around

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:08 pm
User Image

User Image

╬ Insane ╬ The Dark Lady ╬ Screwed to Hell ╬

t h r e e m a y k e e p a s e c r e t i f t w o o f t h e m a r e d e a d

ΦΦΦΦΦмαry hαd α lıttlε lαмb, hıs εyεs αs blαck αs coαls...

Ryn stalked onto the street, a lust for blood in his eyes, and a growl in his throat. Behind him the werewolf and the little werewolf followed him. For once he was dressed in something not perpetually provocative and he was in sneakers not heels. The girls had been kind to him.

'You know, if you just let me teach you how to walk in heels, you wouldn't hate them so much Ryn. Being provocative is what gets us into people's heads and ruins their lives.'

"I don't care about ruining lives! I want death and blood and destruction!"

'Don't you understand that blood, and destruction come along with ruining lives? It doesn't matter though. You heard the rumours! Tonight we get to destroy things... I hope none of our old teachers see us....'

'That would be awkward.....'

Ryn sighed and ignored the two girls in his head."Hush up, I'm in control, now let me work my magic."

'Gotta have someone to kill fiiiirst'Rui teased in his head. He growled under his breath. Sometimes he wished she was a separate body so he could hit her.

'You could technically hit her... it'd just hurt you too....'

...If wε plαy vεry quıεt, мy lαмb, мαry nεvεr hαs to knowΦΦΦΦΦ

b u t t h e b e s t w a y t o k e e p a s e c r e t i s t o n e v e r t e l l i n s t e a d

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:59 pm
I never thought that you would be the one to hold my heart-
But you came around and you knocked me off the ground from the start.
And I believe that it's easier for you to let me go...
You put your arms around me and I'm home.
How many times will you let me change my mind and turn around?
I can't decide if I'll let you save my life or if I'll drown-
I hope that you see right through my walls.

User Image
N E W L Y N
T A R A
V A S S

FORMER HUFFLEPUFFBLOOD TRAITOROWNER OF DOMINIC MAESTRO'S

Newlyn had caught a glimpse of what she knew to be the Dark Mark from inside her shop. Immediately, her first concern was for her sisters, who should have been getting on the train right about now. She could hear the screams coming from the station from here, and tasted ash in her mouth at the thought of anything happening to Elsie or Morven. Elsie could apparate, but would she able to in the chaos? What about Morven? She wasn't about to hide in her shop when her sisters were in danger. She'd taken an Unforgivable for them before, she'd do it again if she had to. And the last person who'd tried to hurt them had died, liked it or not, by her hand. She'd do that again if she had to too. She shoved and stacked as many things in front of her shop windows and door as she could, and locked and bolted it from the inside. Then, wand in hand, she ran out the back entrance, locking it behind her. "Protego horribilis," she kept murmuring over and over again. She was getting to the station, no matter what.

OOC:
Diamond Wales

I hope that you catch me 'cause I'm already falling...
I'll never let another love get so close.
The world is coming down on me and I can't find a reason to be loved;
I never wanna leave you but I can't make you bleed if I'm alone.
I tried my best to never let you in to see the truth...
I've never truly loved 'til you put your arms around me.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:15 pm
User Image

User Image

╬ Insane ╬ The Dark Lady ╬ Screwed to Hell ╬

t h r e e m a y k e e p a s e c r e t i f t w o o f t h e m a r e d e a d

ΦΦΦΦΦмαry hαd α lıttlε lαмb, hıs εyεs αs blαck αs coαls...

Ryn noticed a girl exiting a shop, and he grinned with excitement. He quickly snuck up behind her.

'What are you doing idiot. She might know us!'

'We went to school with her.. I don't remember what year she was in compared to us... don't let her see our face.'

'I know what i'm doing, hush up and let me work.'The girls fell silent and he slowly drew his wand from his sleeve. "Crucio!" He growled as he pointed the wand straight at the middle of her back. Some said that you couldn't perform the curse without being pure evil. That if you'd ever felt love the curse would not be as effective. Those people were wrong. Rui, Ryn, and Roo had felt love, hell they loved each other, but they're hatred over ruled their love and their hatred fueled their lives. It fueled every single one of their spells. It made crucio one of their most powerful spells.

...If wε plαy vεry quıεt, мy lαмb, мαry nεvεr hαs to knowΦΦΦΦΦ

b u t t h e b e s t w a y t o k e e p a s e c r e t i s t o n e v e r t e l l i n s t e a d

The Forgotten Weasley

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:55 am
I never thought that you would be the one to hold my heart-
But you came around and you knocked me off the ground from the start.
And I believe that it's easier for you to let me go...
You put your arms around me and I'm home.
How many times will you let me change my mind and turn around?
I can't decide if I'll let you save my life or if I'll drown-
I hope that you see right through my walls.

User Image
N E W L Y N
T A R A
V A S S

FORMER HUFFLEPUFFBLOOD TRAITOROWNER OF DOMINIC MAESTRO'S

Newlyn didn't realize someone was behind her until it was too late. At least there was no breathless anticipation of what the curse would feel like. Newlyn was already familiar with it. She was thrown to the ground from the force of the spell, and tried to shield her face and head with one arm, which led to a cracking sound she didn't like the sound of. The pain from the Cruciatus curse overrode the pain from the break in her arm, luckily, or unluckily. She shrieked and arched her spine in agony before slumping forward. She needed to get out of this situation, now. The dark haired young woman managed to get to her knees, biting down on her lower lip so hard she broke skin and it bled. She gasped in pain again, shuddering, before she managed to get on her feet. Then she ran, not looking back, not returning any sort of spells. Newlyn kept running for the station, keeping her eyes out for any other maniacs or anyone she knew. Miles, for example. Where was he? Her first thoughts had been for her sisters, of course, but Miles was a very close second, being her boyfriend.

OOC:
Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

I hope that you catch me 'cause I'm already falling...
I'll never let another love get so close.
The world is coming down on me and I can't find a reason to be loved;
I never wanna leave you but I can't make you bleed if I'm alone.
I tried my best to never let you in to see the truth...
I've never truly loved 'til you put your arms around me.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:27 am
User Image
User Image

𝖂illiam 𝕯ante 𝕹ott the Third
𝕺cclumens, 𝕾lytherin 𝕬lumni

[Summer 2030]

Apparating at the crack of a whip, the rapid fire burst of spells gleaned in red and green, rocketing into thrashing bodies until they were hollow shells, broken. It was the deafening screams, the stench of raw meat and blood, and the panic in stark white eyes, he stepped forward and nearly slipped, the grass was slick where it wasn't scorched. And then it was snowing in his mind, crunched old snow with glossy red boot prints, their guns and uniforms, their screams. Tay's mind was reeling back to a different time and place, but it felt so very much the same. His mask hid any features from view and his wand was held out deliberately, a black smattering cloak billowed over his square frame. 'The little birdy was right,' he thought, 'I did not want to miss this.' A deft flick of his wrist, cutting off the path of several fleeing students, the earth would explode beneath them as he bellowed, ”Expulso!” Would anyone recognize his voice, he wondered? Because he certainly recognized hers, he realized, unmasked and unbound, Megan Steele found herself in the fray.

He apparated with a crack deeper in the village, where crusades of masked men had begun tearing down the walls of the shops, breaking down doors and shattering glass windows, burning it all down. ”Incendio!” He blended in easily enough, recanting the same curses and shadowed beneath the same masks. But his intentions were different, it'd been kissed by fire. There, at last; the decaying shack, the ever-present reminder of the mistakes he'd made, and how they rippled, ricocheted onto others lives, ever eternal. He needed someone to blame—it wasn't his fault—it was Zane's. It had to be. It was. It is. Always has been. Right?...Right? ”Confringo!”

╔══════════════╗
Height: 6’2” ♜ Weight: 193 ♜ Age: 26
Masked in Hogsmeade
╚══════════════╝

Violet the Maestro

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:23 am
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Michelle was right behind Tay as her appareted into the chaos. She grinned, and slid into the shadows. As he went off to cause mayhem with the resident vampires of Hogsmeade, she slid off towards the three broomsticks. She was sure there were probably students and staff hiding out there, thinking that the cozy little brewery was a safe haven. It wouldn't be in only a few moments though. She snapped her fingers, and then twirled them around her body. Fire appeared out of thin air, swirling around her body, before flying like a storm towards the three broomsticks.

The wooden building burst into flames almost immediately. Inside she could hear screams of terror and people began swarming into the streets. Pale fingers readjusted her mask on her face, and then she was sprinting through the streets to catch up to Tay. She reached him just as he sent an explosion spell towards the shrieking shack. Her only comfort was that she knew Gracie was not in the building. She cracked her neck, and glanced back at the town, the three broomsticks fire was beginning to spread, and dark thick smoke was filling the air.

"He's not going to be happy with you, you know." She muttered, glancing at Tay. She still wasn't sure if he realized what Phantom... Zane... was. If he did, then he was at least being smart and attacking during the day.. but even vampires could wake during the day if they had too.

Callin’ out รเภร just to pass the ҭเ๓є
                                                      I’ve got ภ๏ҭђเภﻮ left to ใ๏รє
                                                      єνєгұҭђเภﻮ that I’ve๒єς๏๓є
                                                      Just ғคใใร เภҭ๏ the єภ๔

Violet the Maestro

Essy ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff