Reply Role Play
Closed. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:34 pm
Atrum turns back around to face the two of them. He looks at Lana quizzically and smiles. "You know. Its better to say something if you want to say it then to keep it in." Atrum lets out a longer laugh than normal and then smiles again. For the daughters of that man Satan, they are definitely not what I expected. They are almost polar opposites of each other. Atrum laughs again at his own thoughts.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:40 pm
User Image

ℓเรรα & ℓαηα

"She could say the same to you." Lissa said softly, looking at Lana, frowning. "You should really stop with the rude remarks sis..." she said softly, letting out a small sigh. "Even if they are in your head." She played with a strand of Lana's hair on her finger and looked at the floor.
Lana shrugged, watching the strand of hair around Lissa's finger. "I could care less. He should treat us with some respect.." she hissed, "We're much older then him, and I'm getting tired of people treating us differently because of this crap body." she looked at Lissa and frowned, biting her lip more as she thought about it.  

Tediri

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:44 pm
"Hmm. Much older than me? I may be 18 among elemental years, but dear little lady. I was alive when you're father and the god himself first were brought to life. How else would me and my fellow elementals know so much. We help in the design of the planes of the universe." Atrum laughs as he begins to think about the first time he truly met Satan. "Though I do wish I was on your father's better graces. Last time I met him, I nearly lost my head." Atrum scratches his head again as he gives a slight chuckle, remembering the old incident.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:47 pm
User Image

♥Penny♥

Penny kept her eyes low and returned the smile, pulling her skirt down some as she kept walking, not wanting to turn back, but regretting it. Was it rude that she didnt want to introduce herself to him? She had been through so much in the last few hours..Is that really that rude to not want to communicate with people because of it? She stopped her thoughts and stopped walking for a split second. She felt something connect to her stop worrying, it will all be alright.. it told her. She almost fell to the ground as she thought of what it could have been.

Tediri

Tediri

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:01 pm
User Image

ℓเรรα & ℓαηα

Lissa shrugged, then it started. Putting her hands on the sides of her heads, she closed her eyes tightly. The pain that had started in the back of her head, growing to the front had become unbearable.
When Lissa started to show signs of her usual headaches, she watched her, and when she started to freak out, she took her hand, squeezing it tightly. Energy shot though Lissa, taking it from Lana and her headache weakened. Lissa's eyes opened and Lana pushed the hair out of her face.
"Her headache that just happened, is your fault." Lana hissed at Atrum. "If she hadn't felt threatened by you, she wouldn't have had to seep into your thoughts and get that horrible thing." she glared his way and Lissa grabbed Lana's arm.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:07 pm
׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ஒ The day that I first saw tears ஒ
ஒ I couldn't do anything. ஒ
ஒ I just gripped your hand. ஒ
ஒTired from crying, about to fall asleep ஒ

"Can I be loved....?"

>>--»кαι ⌘ тαⓀαмι «--<<
"What has become of this world..."

User Image

Kai caught Penny just as she fell. He was wondering what could have happened to make the girl suddenly collapse like that. He helped her stand up.
"Are you okay?" he asked, slightly worried.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°
இ The reason I couldn't even இ
இ say "goodbye" properly was that இ
இ Tonight, I'mma fight இ
இ I got the feeling that I'd see you again இ

Kurokos

Romantic Lover

8,625 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:08 pm
Atrum looked slightly confused at the two girls. "Hmm. Two questions. A is why were you feeling threatened by me. I am of no threat to anyone here. And B is what in the world did she do or see to get those headaches. No matter what it is, I do apologize for it." Atrum did truly feel sorry for causing the girl any sort of pain. He didnt like it. Did she see something about her father or did she see something else about my past. Or did she just see my entire past. That would give anyone a headache.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:12 pm
User Image

♥Penny♥

Penny nodded and pulled away from him slightly. "Im fine.." she confirmed, opening her eyes enough to look at Kai.

Tediri

Tediri

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:16 pm
User Image

ℓเรรα & ℓαηα

Lissa frowned and looked at Atrum, "Your different..I got scared" she said softly, looking at the hand that gripped on to Lana. "Sorry.." she directed this at Lana, although she should have said it to Atrum as well for accusing him in her thoughts.
Lana shook her head. "If i had that ability sis, i'd do the same." she said, smiling slightly. "Don't worry about it.. The loss of energy didnt even effect me." she rubbed Lissa's arm slightly and ignored Atrum's question.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:16 pm

"Can I be loved....?"

>>--»кαι ⌘ тαⓀαмι «--<<

User Image

Kai let out a sigh of relief.
"Good. At least you aren't hurt." he told her with a smile.
"Well, do you need anything else?" he asked, maing sure she was fine before he continued exploring the hotel.

இ Tonight, I'mma fight இ

Kurokos

Romantic Lover

8,625 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Tediri

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:20 pm
User Image

♥Penny♥

"No, no." she said quickly, looking at the ground as she lied. "I'm fine." she repeated. "Have a good day.." she said softly, before she brushed off her skirt and scurried off.

((I have to get off for the night all~ I havent been sleeping, and its already 1:20. I have to get up at 6:30. >.< Goodnight~))  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:20 pm
Atrum tilts his head a bit. There was no answer from either of the two ladies. He shrugs his shoulders and then turns again as if leaving for the pool. "Well. If there are no more questions or problems, then I would take my leave." Atrum says in his more normal voice. He moved his arm slightly and a single small flare appeared above his hand but it went out quickly. Girl's get me curious about my old flame and now I cant even quite use it. Im getting too lax with my training.

[Night night girl]  

raozspaz

Kurokos

Romantic Lover

8,625 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:25 pm

"Can I be loved....?"

>>--»кαι ⌘ тαⓀαмι «--<<

User Image

Kai looks puzzled as she ran off hurriedly. He was a bit worried.
"Hope she'll be ok..." he said.
Then he continued to walk around, heading towards the pool area.

((Nighty night~))

இ Tonight, I'mma fight இ

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 5:10 am
Katara
User Image

Katara looked puzzled."Where else shall we go?The only other thing that happened was I tried to get her back by fighting the two guys.That's why I look so ragged."  

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas