Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:41 am
{{Last post, then I'm off to bed.}}

-turning on the showerhead, he looks at dame over his shoulder, sighing-

You have no idea who I am, do you? My job is to find out the impossible(OMG, why the hell did Mission: Impossible's theme music pop into my head when I wrote that?! rofl )and complete the impossible. So trust me, eventhough it was no cakewalk, it wasn't out of my league to find either.

-shrugs out of his robe, rubbing his side gingerly and tosses the robe next to the sink. He then carefully unravels his bandages, tossing them in the red container next to the trash receptacle in the bathroom. Just as he hooks his thumbs into the waistband of his pants, he hears L barging in yelling about Icy leaving the hospital. Turning, he faces dame with his thumbs still in tugging at the waistband-

Damn that girl. I knew she'd find a way to cause some type of trouble soon enough. Though I thought she'd start in yesterday. I'm sure she's found out that your loving sister has all outside communications blocked off from up here. If you're going after her, which I know you are, you won't get to her before she finds a phone and gets some transfers going. Too bad anyway, you had the best seat in the house for the hottest show alive. twisted

-just as his waistband hits just below his hips, he turns and drops his pants, stepping into the shower-

Try not to kill each other before you all get back.

{{ twisted You know you like it. Mad as hell b/c I just found out my Shadowlegend has three more evolutions to go through before it reaches the six pack pose. stressed Damn late generations. stare }}  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:11 am
dame flushes deeply, and not wholly from being embarassed, she uncocks the gun and puts the safety back on, holstering it. Then dame walks up to the shower and stands there...almost...shyly? confused , looking intently at the tilted floor, "Flame...don't be spreading that information around...okay?"

A small grin twisted slides across her mouth as she looks up and grabs his face, cupping his chin and squeezing his cheeks, "Oh, don't worry about those transactions, Flamey-boy, L's one of the best hackers around, Icy won't be getting nothin' no where. I'm sure sister dear has gotten all ya'll's accounts frozen." twisted

She pats his cheek once before leaving and then almost flounces out. However, on the way she lets her pants "slip" slightly low on her hips as she cat-walks away, giving him a little glimpse. dame looks back over her shoulder and winks at him before disappearing. wink

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:21 am
*after some time of exploring and playing a couple rounds of twenty questions with the locals, she comes across an internet cafe. Grabbing an empty computer towards the back, she tries to access her accounts for an immediate transfer to the nearest bank, only to find all of her accounts had been frozen-even her secret ones. Cursing harshly, she ignores the stares and comments from the other patrons of the cafe. Thinking, she snaps her fingers and pulls up her cell phone service provider, finding the global text message app. Typing in the numbers of Psyzapp and Katana, she sends them each a message*

Message to Psyzapp and Katana
Icy. Accts frozen & no access to communications, monies nor passports. Sure the same is w/my men. Sion, Switzerland & need a wire transfer fast. I'm sure L has men looking for me now. Will contact again soon.

*after shooting off a couple more messages calling in favors from past jobs, she leaves the cafe. In hopes that someone answers her messages and get her some funds en route, she strolls around the shopping courts. Deciding it was time to move on, she takes the east road. She heads deep into the district, doubling back like she was taught.... by Flame*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:55 am
Message back to Icy Reign from Psyzapp
Head to EFG Bank located on Rue de Lausanne 15 in Sion. Pick up of $100,000 cash…I do hope it is enough. If you need more, contact me at your next destination. Godspeed Icy and please be careful.

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:59 am
((Sonuvabitch, my next dame post doesn't work now. stressed Oh well, guess I'll write my L one, though stare -pout- Kinda wanted to see Flame's reaction. wink xd ))

L is leaning on the doorjamb waiting and watching Flame as he steps out of the shower. Nonplussed by his nudity, she raises an eyebrow and speaks, "Your little ward has 'escaped'." she motions quotes with her fingers, "Should have known hospital security would be useless. You and yours are just so restless. Can ya'll not just sit still?" L stares at him as he dries off, contemplating. "So, I hear you let the bomb drop that you knew "Legs" rolleyes and I are siblings," she pushes herself off the frame and stalks over to him, like a predator after its prey, starting to circle him, "You've known less than three months and yet you have known Icy's little secret over half her life and never let it slip. Your actions are curious indeed, Flame. Curious indeed." She stops circling him and returns to the door, watching him with half-lidded eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:17 am
*spending a couple hours in the train stations ever crowded banks, she slips into another internet cafe, linking back to her service provider and checking her profile. She had several messages-one of them from Psyzapp. Sighing with immense relief, she opens it and reads the message, quickly shooting back a response*

Message to Psyzapp
Thank you. I'm sure this line of comm is comp so I'll find another way to k/i/t. Still have to figure out how to get Flame & men out. Contact at next dest.

*after answering the rest of her messages in a similar fashion, she leaves, heading back into town to the bank. Arriving, she's immediately met by the owner and taken to the private room. Finishing the transaction, she's asked if anything else can be taken care of. She has them exchange half the bills into various forms of money-Swiss Francs and Euros-and to tell her of the most expensive hotel outside of Sion. Everyone would expect her to keep a low profile, so they'd check the local taverns and such for her. No one would search high end places for her b/c it's just not her style. Thanking them, she heads off in search of a wire receivables place, throw away phones, weapons and clothes*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:22 am
((Yeah...it'll take me a bit to write dame's. I have to leave for work again in a bit.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:25 am
{{LOL, I was dead tired last night and this new arc actually came to me in a dream. Details later. Have fun at work}}  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:35 am
((Thanks sexy...I mean... stressed dammit, Why are you naked?!! wink

See ya soon. Be gone about an hour or so.))

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:42 am
-as he watches her walk away, skin still heated from where she'd touched him, he caught her little peep show and smirked, eyelids lowering when she winked at him. With endless thoughts racing through his mind, he lets the water run for as long as he can stand up and it stays hot. Finally, he emerges from the shower only to find L standing in the bathroom doorway. Grunting, he rolls his eyes, snickering when she gripes about Icys roadtrip. When she mentioned the sibling part of his conversation with dame, he knew then the rooms were indeed bugged. Ignoring her usual cat and mouse taunt, he goes over to the sink to shave after drying off, not bothering to cover up since neither of them were persuaded by the other-

I don't see why we have to sit still in the first place. At least -air quotes-"my little ward" most of all. What did you expect with tying her down like you're doing? No outside communication, and you actually had the nerve to send security, security after her? She's not too keen on being told what to do or how to do it. Enjoy your hunt, b/c if I know my girl, she'll give you one hell of a run. twisted

-finishes shaving, brushing his teeth next-

{{Um, b/c you wrote me out of the shower and the nurses have yet to bring me things I asked for. And to just irk L in general}}  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:01 pm
((LOL, yeah...sorry about that! redface gonk ))

dame searches for hours for Icy, even after being pointed in the right direction from the security guard. And asking other people. dame kicks herself for not having a picture of Icy. She has a picture of Flame, but fat lot of good that does her at the present. dame has never been good in cities, she gets overwhelmed by the buildings towering over her and she starts feeling incredibly tiny and quickly gets lost. "Dammit," dame mutters, "Why couldn't we still be in the jungle? At least then I could try and track her! gonk How the hell do I track someone in a daggum city? stressed I'm a sniper, not a freakin' ranger! gonk "

Having gotten caught up in her thoughts, she looks up and is completely lost, " stressed Ugh! I'm an idiot!" Pulling out her phone, she looks up the hospital again, setting the location into the GPS app. Following the directions back to the hospital, she sends off a text to Kat.

Kat's Text From dame
Kat! gonk I lost her! She took off from the hospital and I lost her trail...it went cold! I don't know what to do! gonk crying ...Psy's gonna kill me! gonk crying

She soon finds her way back to the hospital and stands outside it, fretting and pacing. If Psy doesn't kill her, L certainly will...maybe even Flame too! gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:38 pm
"Oh gee, I don't know, Flame. Maybe... rolleyes recover. That is the ultimate reason I brought you all here, you stubborn jackass. Oh," she adds as an afterthought, removing herself from the door again, "You and your boys will have clothes within the hour. I have sent for some. It was quite amusing getting ya'll's sizes."

She chuckles and starts to walk around the corner, "And ya know," she calls from the other room, "I'm surprised you didn't notice the resemblance sooner...between dame and I, that is."

L pauses at the door, "I'll send a nurse in to rebandage those wounds... twisted I'll make sure it's a cute one." She lets the door close behind her.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:52 pm
*leads Amy to Karrie's house. He goes up to the front door and taps his paw against it.

*A green dragon's head appears in the window for a moment, then it flies away*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:54 pm
(( neutral confused ...OH. MY. GOD. eek I slept with a half-dragon! gonk gonk burning_eyes ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games