Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Guild Archives
Release thread - Horus Heresy & 7TV Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:20 am
Van Evok
ahhh.... the computer times of the X-wing and later Tie fighter are one of my fondest memories... but this one? I am not sure how it will work. Lucas doesnt have a good rep for the tabletop products, save RPG series...
Dunno, this is done by FFG, who seem to do a great job anything they touch. I've been told that they are also doign a star wars rpg.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:26 am
The other mods are lazy bums, so here's forge world from me, to you:

Quote:
Hi there,
In this week’s newsletter, two kits that were first shown at the Forge World Open Day are available to pre-order: the Deimos Pattern Predator Executioner and the Space Marine Apothecary Set.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Deimos Pattern Predator Executioner
The robust and reliable Predator tank has long been favoured by the Space Marines and has seen service in a wide variety of patterns, some of which have come and gone in answer to wars and threats innumerable and long forgotten. In the conflicts of the 41st Millennium the Destructor and Annihilator patterns are the most widespread by far, although some Chapters such as the Blood Angels manufacture unique variants of their own.

One of the most prized patterns is the Deimos Pattern Predator Executioner, which mounts an Executioner pattern Plasma Destroyer. This ancient and powerful weapon fires a series of sun-hot plasma blasts capable of incinerating flesh and blasting apart even power armour with contemptuous ease. Only the forge world of Ryza is still able to manufacture the advanced photo-plasmic cells needed for the Executioner weapon. This has resulted in many chapters whose Techmarines have sufficient skill and knowledge replacing the Plasma Executioner with a Heavy Conversion Beamer instead.

This turns the Predator Executioner into an extremely powerful siege unit and long-range tank destroyer, but this firepower is gained at the cost of manoeuvrability and increased vulnerability to short-ranged attacks. That such a modification carries a long standing seal of remittance from the Adeptus Mechanicus speaks of cataclysmic battles in a forgotten age, in which such devastating firepower was more common, and more necessary.

Designed by Will Hayes, the Deimos Pattern Predator Executioner is a multi-part resin and plastic kit containing two turret weapon options and two sponson weapon options. Experimental rules for this vehicle can be downloaded from the Forge World website. To pre-order this kit, click here. The Predator Executioner will be despatched from 27th April.

Space Marine Apothecary Set
Among the many ranks and honours of the Adeptus Astartes, it is that of the Apothecary, perhaps, which holds the most respect for the import of his role.
Well versed in the arts of cybernetics, chirurgery and bioengineering required to transform a mortal aspirant into a post-human Angel of Death as well as battlefield aid, the Apothecary must also be a warrior of unquenchable bravery and might.

If a battle-brother falls, it is the Apothecary that will tend his wounds so that he may return unto the conflict. If his wounds are too great, it is the Apothecary that will grant him the Emperor’s Peace and it is the Apothecary that will ensure the Chapter’s due is taken from the battle-brother’s flesh; removing and guarding the sacred progenoid organs that will be implanted into a new aspirant.

Designed by Mark Bedford, the Space Marine Apothecary Set contains two multi-part resin models, allowing you to build Apothecaries in MkII ‘Crusade’ pattern and MkIV ‘Maximus’ pattern power armour. Each is packed with detail, from the heraldry of the Apothecarion to the many stasis-flasks and medicae-systems borne into battle by these peerless warriors. To pre-order this kit, click here. The Space Marine Apothecary set will be despatched from 27th April.

Thanks,
Ead Brown
Customer Service Manager
Forge World

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500

Angels Sonata

Fashionable Friend

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:09 am
I've been planning a pre Heresy Astartes army and with the new releases, that's becoming easier and easier with the cool stuff being released.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:01 pm
Kaori Kapoigne
http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Images/Product/DefaultFW/xlarge/dempredexdft.jpg

eek It´s....so.....beautiful..... surprised heart
MAGOS! Get me one!! scream

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Van Evok

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:16 am
Asmondai
Kaori Kapoigne

3 plasma templates per turn = ruined power armored enemies...and you dont have to care about the overheating like with poor devastators razz

conversion beamer is hard hitting already, i wonder how much damage does HEAVY one...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:11 am
Forge World really loves us and I love them. heart

Building a pre-Heresy company is becoming more and more tempting by the minute.  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:58 am
Van Evok
Asmondai
Kaori Kapoigne

3 plasma templates per turn = ruined power armored enemies...and you dont have to care about the overheating like with poor devastators razz

conversion beamer is hard hitting already, i wonder how much damage does HEAVY one...

I don´t worry about that on my Dev´s, it´s the tacticals that has the plasma cannons. :3
And considering my luck with the plasma weapons + that tank =
I annihilate my foes with holy fire. twisted

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:14 pm
Asmondai
Van Evok
Asmondai
Kaori Kapoigne

I don´t worry about that on my Dev´s, it´s the tacticals that has the plasma cannons. :3
And considering my luck with the plasma weapons + that tank =
I annihilate my foes with holy fire. twisted

i know the damage it can do, have been on receiving end of IG one mounted on LR chassis (in most extreme cases have lost entire tac squad to one...)  

Van Evok

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:06 am
Coming soonish from Corvus Belli, a male Dozer (with Traktor Mul control unit and assault rifle) for the Ariadna faction:

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:51 am
From Dust Tactics:

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

BloodyMary76

Witty Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:36 am
If there really is a plasma predator in the new DA book I don't know if i can resist. : (  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:12 am
STFU and Color
If there really is a plasma predator in the new DA book I don't know if i can resist. : (
If Mat Ward writes it that will be the least of the latest additions to the proud history of the First Legion. wink  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

BloodyMary76

Witty Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:35 am
Lady Blodwynn
STFU and Color
If Mat Ward writes it that will be the least of the latest additions to the proud history of the First Legion. wink

Indeed. I can't wait to here about how they caught Cypher, interrogated Lion El's location out of him, restored his sword, then went into the eye of terror to get him back.

Upon Lion El's return we learn the reason the Dark Angels didn't participate in the final fight against Horus is because the Emperor traded places with Lion El to escape. Now that he's back he's decided the Dark Angels are so amazing they are to be declared the Ultramarines newest Successor chapter.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 12:47 am
STFU and Color
Lady Blodwynn
STFU and Color

Indeed. I can't wait to here about how they caught Cypher, interrogated Lion El's location out of him, restored his sword, then went into the eye of terror to get him back.

Upon Lion El's return we learn the reason the Dark Angels didn't participate in the final fight against Horus is because the Emperor traded places with Lion El to escape. Now that he's back he's decided the Dark Angels are so amazing they are to be declared the Ultramarines newest Successor chapter.
That's awfully bleak. sweatdrop  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:44 am
Lady Blodwynn
STFU and Color
Lady Blodwynn
STFU and Color

That's awfully bleak. sweatdrop

LIES, LIES, ALL LIES! scream
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! gonk

Head explodes. burning_eyes

No, it wouldn´t be that stupid, it has to go along the line of
Khorne Knights or Blood Angels allying with necrons if done by him.
Besides, Ultramarines is HIS chapter, that´s why most people hate
him not because of the codex itself, but the fluff story around the Ultramarines. 3nodding

Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games