Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:32 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie wiped at the tears that formed at the corners of her eyes and got herself to calm down so she could talk without sounding breathless. She grinned brightly when Iago's lips brushed her cheek so gently as he usually did with her. What would she name her child if it were a girl? Hmm....that was a tough question really, she didn't want to name her child something ugly after all.

"I believe I would name her....Mia." Evie said definitely, a smile on her lips. Pregnancy. Children's names. It seemed as if they were already married to each other.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:35 pm
"Mia...that's a beautiful name." Iago said. He held her close, smiling at her. "I can't wait for the day when I can actually call you my wife...and we can bed once, with the purpose of having children." he said softly, smiling all the while.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:41 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled, happy that Iago had liked the name she had decided on as well. Isaac and Mia....two very beautiful names for children they would have someday together. The thought of Iago proposing to her made her head swim in desire and the day they would bed together so they COULD have children.

"That would be...something to look forward too especially when things seem dire and bleak." Evie smiled happily.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:44 pm
Iago's free hand caressed her cheek, and he smiled, imagining her in a wedding dress, getting married in the gardens of the palace...it would be perfect.
"Nothing could ever be dire or bleak if you're with me." he said softly, smiling.

[Gotta go soon]  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:51 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie closed her eyes and pressed her cheek into the palm of his hand more as he spoke to her. She could see his smile in her mind's eye, she didn't even have to look at him to know he was. She imagined what the wedding would look like....almost like a dream. It was every woman's fantasy to marry a loving Prince and it would happen to her one day.

"I cannot be with you all of the time my love...but I will most certainly try." Evie vowed, covering his hand with her own.

.: lol same here ^^ :.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:54 pm
"Even if you're not with me, I could be having a horrible day...and just thinking of you makes it better. It worked even before I told you I loved you...I remember seeing you smile a few times, and whenever things went wrong for me, I imagined you smiling at me, telling me it would work out." Iago admitted, smiling sheepishly.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:58 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie listened to him speak of how he would think of her when times were rough for him and she smiled again. She seemed to be doing a lot of that lately, smiling at him. She propped herself up on her arms and straddled his lap, her hands at his chest and her lips against his. Evie rested her forehead against his when she was done kissing his lips and sighed, delightfully happy.

"I remember daydreaming of you...coming up to my forge or my house on a big white horse and asking for me to ride away with you." Evie blushed at the retelling but didn't move away from him.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:02 pm
"Sorry, my horse was chestnut." Iago joked, smiling. He wrapped his arms around her waist.
He flushed a little before speaking. "The way you're sitting now...was another daydream of mine." he admitted in a low voice, looking embarrassed.

[And I'm off.]  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:06 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie frowned and had her eyes water for a moment.

"I wished for a white horse....and you tell me it's chestnut!?" She wined before breaking her act and laughing suddenly. She shook her head and even she blushed at what Iago had said.

He had daydreamed about her straddling him as she was presently? Well...she supposed he was a man and men had their urges. Just thinking about that made her blush an even brighter shade of pink.

"I see...." She noted the way he seemed embarrassed and smiled for his benefit. "I'm glad I could make a daydream of yours come true." Evie whispered.

.: Au revoir, mon amour! XDDDDDD oh lordy :.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:05 am
Iago smiled. "You made the best of my daydreams come true when you hugged me." he said truthfully, leaning up to kiss her softly on the lips.
"And when you told me you loved me." he whispered as he pulled away.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:27 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie remembered when she had first thrown her arms around Iago and smiled at the recollection. She definitely wanted to do that for the longest time, the longest she could remember and when she finally did, it seemed as if nothing better could happen. Though it did. When she and Iago had kissed topped their first hug and the first time Iago had said that he loved her also topped both of the previous events. Evie closed her eyes and gently laid a hand on Iago's cheek when he kissed her and looked into his eyes with her glittering ones. How she could look at him for ages without tiring....

"Nothing could have made me happier than that day....I've never loved anyone more wholeheartedly than I do you Iago." Evie told him, her hand still caressing his cheek.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:42 pm
"That's because you are perfect for me, Evie. Cyril once told me he believes every man and woman is created with a perfect match of the opposite gender, and rules like arranged marriages messes with that system. I know you're my perfect match." he said, looking into her green (was it green, I forgot xD) eyes with a smile. He wanted to get lost in them for the longest time, and only now that they were together could he just...stare.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:48 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled, she herself believed that everyone had a perfect match for them out there somewhere in the world, they just needed to go out and find said match. Luckily for Evie, she didn't have to look far. Her perfect match ruled her kingdom and therefore, she was able to see him everyday though not in the manner that she had wanted. Then again, since when did relationships run completely smooth? Never. But with Iago, it got very close. Evie noticed that Iago looked deeply into her green, (yes green lol XD) eyes as she had been gazing into his and felt a flush creep upon her cheeks. She lowered her gaze out of shyness and lifted a hand to touch her cheek, it was warm.

"I'm glad I found you so soon...."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:54 pm
Iago smiled. He loved her more than she would ever know, simply because he couldn't put it into words. If he had to make a choice between his position as future-king or Evie...he would chose her, every time.
"Not soon enough...I wished it could have been earlier." he said softly, putting his hand over hers.
"You seem embarrassed, a little." he added, smiling.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:56 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

"As much as I would have liked it to have been sooner...I'm still grateful that I found you at all. I mean...I could still be searching now or maybe I'd end up with some cretin and bear HIS children and put up with that for the rest of my life." Evie shivered at the horrifying thought.

She smiled however, when Iago's hand came over hers. She was a little embarrassed whenever she told anyone things that were close to her heart, Iago wasn't exempt from that.

"Just slightly love." Evie smiled.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games