Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:45 pm
Vivi sighed & fixed herself something to eat, she then left some food out for Ross, while she waited she then drew a pic of her & Ross together.
(Close to this LOL well in this pose ^^)
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:14 pm
(lol XD)

Finally Kraga became tired of doing nothing. He told Ross to do something and to stop sulking. Ross nodded and left. He went back to the room, but stood outside the door for a long time. Finally he opened it and smiled at the sight of only Vivi there.  

Gold Marra

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:19 pm
Vivi smiled at Ross, "Welcome home, I made you some food if your hungry^^" she puts her drawing down & walks over to him. She then hugged him, truthfully she missed him so much she just wanted to stay in that pose forever.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:22 pm
Ross hugged her back. He'd come to love this girl more then the world, nothing could change that. He kissed her on the cheek then stood up and walked over to the food.  

Gold Marra

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:27 pm
Vivi sat across from him & watched him eat, smiling as he ate the food she made for him. "Does it taste ok? I ate the same thin' but well I just want a second oppion" she then offered him something to drink.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:54 pm
Ross looked up and smiled. "Tastes great." he said, he felt terrible for what had happened. His dad was right, he should have known better than to fashion a ring out of that flower, but he'd been young and careless, he hadn't grown up to be much different.  

Gold Marra

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:07 pm
Vivi grinned at him, "Thanks^^" she sipped on her wine while she continued to watch him eat.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:23 pm
Ross finished his food, then leaned back drinking his wine. He watched Vivi as he drank.  

Gold Marra

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:30 pm
(LOL they stare at each other alot^^)
Vivi giggled at Ross, he was leaning the chair way back looking at her.....she knew what that look meant, & she would anwser with her own look....for now until she finished her wine.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:34 pm
(lol, ya)

Ross finished his drink and set the goblet down on the table. He sat looking out at Elvandar, as he waited for Vivi to finish.  

Gold Marra

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:37 pm
Vivi dranked the last of her wine & grinned at Ross, "Welp I'm done" she then got up, walked over to him & started making out with him.( Woohoo!!! LOL)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:45 pm
(lol we all know the rest, so time skip...)

(few hours later)

Ross rolled over and got out of bed. He dressed and sat on the side of the bed waiting for Vivi to wake up.  

Gold Marra

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:56 pm
(LOL yup, yup^^ LOL I made her sound like Jack Sparrow)
Vivi opened her eyes & smiled at him, "Mornin' love" she yawned then moved over to where he was sitting.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:08 am
(lol XD)

Ross turned slightly on the bed, he wrapped his arms around Vivi and drew her in close.  

Gold Marra

bebosis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:58 am
(So many things have happened that while trying to write a post My brain literally imploded. So im not gonna try ._. )  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games