Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]
Hogwart's Staff Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a new decade needs a new poll!
  =)
View Results

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:11 pm
<.<' >.>'

Hogwarts Teaching Application

1. About how long have you been a part of the Guild?
FOREVERRRR

2. How many posts have you made?
LOTS

3. Have you ever been enrolled in any other classes with this guild and were you diligent with the homework that was assigned to you?
On and off, but who cares? I graduated! HAH. I WIN.

4. Class(es) you are applying for, first and second choices only.
Herbology

5. Professor's name and user name, so RP and otherwise (RP characters are welcomed, if not wanted but not required):
Juniper A. Basore (Junimaia)

6. Why you want to teach here at Hogwarts:
Because I am made of win. And I want to make others made of win like me!

7. What will class be like under your instruction? Can you give an example of what one of your lessons will look like? And perhaps how you think you will set up the class? (You can just give a brief description if you'd like)
It will be AWESOME. And no talk2hand

8. Can you give us any references? Someone who is part of the guild. (The more active and trusted, the better. And they better know they're your reference before you send in this application.)
Active and trusted? You mean like... I dunno... ME?!?! scream Or... y'know... I'm sure one of the heads will vouch for me or something. Psst, hey Headmaster >.<

9. What do you have that any other of the applying teachers don't have:
FREAKING AWESOMENESS BLASTING ALL OVER THE PLACE

10. In case you do not get the class you applied for (either first or second) would you consider "substituting" for the class?
....*cough*...

11.Anything else you would like to add:
FREAKING AWESOME

ninja

I CLEAR JUNIMAIA TO MAKE A CLASSROOM HOO OK JUNIMAIA GO!

YAY, Ok, Junimaia, thanks! *runaway*

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:29 pm
Woot, Herbology!

Go Juni! *high fives*
Win!

cocosam

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:58 pm
Joyful Joyful!!!!! ♫ Yay! We have herbology!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:47 pm
User Image
A young looking prof. walks into the staff room. Its her first day and she's kind of frightened. "Hello everyone. Im Professor Esmerelda Consuela Cotner. Its my first day. Im 21 and Im going to be teaching Divination this term. My grandmother was the celebrated Seer Marie Elda (Thats a completley made up name, don't google it). Im a gypsy decendent and my neice goes to this school. She's Tabby Cotner. A Gryffindor if I remember correctly. I was one myself when I was going to school here.

(Please ignore my scarf. I saw it and flipped out!!!)

Tabby507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:04 pm
User Image
Prof. Calista Beaumont shyly enters the room, her owl flying beside her. Then she sits down and reads her book, expecting to be ignored by the other staff members.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:19 pm
User Image
Professor Algorith smiled at the two new teachers. "Hello hello, nice to see you all here. Two new faces, what excitement!" Professor Algorith rises to meet Esmeralda. "I'm Morgan, the History of Magic teacher. Nice to meet you." Morgan then turns to Ms. Beaumont and smiles. "Hello, I'm Morgan. I understand your the new potions teacher?"  

cocosam

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:23 pm
User Image
"Yes, I am." Calista says. She is a bit surprised that she is being spoken to by another staff member. "Er- I'm fairly new to teaching, but -um- I think the students will be manageable this term."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:22 pm
User Image
"They usually are. Let's just hope you don't blow up the school!" She says, laughing and then sees the worried face on the teacher's face. "Er, don't worry. Your not going to do that. You seem different from our last teacher. She was quite....interesting. You seem on the nicer side."  

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:49 pm
If I am re-applying for the same position (Transfiguration) do I have to re-fill out an application?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:41 pm
Normally I'd say yes, but for the sake of saving time, I'll accept you and let you make your classroom so you can catch up. You put in a good amount of lessons last term, so I'll trust you to put in a similar effort this term. I assume you're applying under the same teacher's name?  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:18 pm
User Image
"Oh dear! Was last term's Professor.... very bad? I surely hope I'll be a good teacher this year. I remember my potions professor was a nightmare." Calista stares off into the distance. "Say, do they still do the trips to Hogsmeade?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:42 pm
User Image
"She wasn't bad, she was just very disturbed. She went to Durmstrang. Plus her and another teacher had a quite a quarrel. Yes, they do."  

cocosam

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:52 pm
User Image
"I see. About Hogsmeade, when do these trips take place? I remember them being once a season when I went to Hogwarts. Though one time I didn't get to go...."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:50 pm
[[I am Juni. Thank you, the classroom will be up shortly.]]

User Image

*The door to the staff room creaked open slowly, and in stepped Professor Beroliza, back for another year at Hogwarts. She was dressed in exotic yet graceful clothing, as if she'd spent the break re-examining herself in far off lands. Upon entering she sees Professor Algorith and a new professor she hadn't seen before.*

Hello Everyone! *She walked over to the new Professor*

Hello, I'm Selena, are you replacing Professor Scarborough?

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:02 pm
User Image
Morgan chuckles, and waits to see what her reaction will be to the new professor replacing her old enemy. She then nods her head to Selena and asks a question. "Quite, I believe that you are wearing clothes from the middle east?"  
Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games