Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:41 pm
"Understood, and please don't call him my father... I'm not quite sure if I like that term very much. " she shook her head and wrapped her arms around her slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:43 pm
Bradley nodded as he picked her up. "Alright as long as he does not appear again than it will be ok." He said as he started walking back to the house his left eye slowly changing back to normal.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:58 pm
She wondered how he could go back to being 'normal' so quickly. "Are you sure you're ok?" she said turning to him slightly. "I don't want you to be upset but if you are then it's ok."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:01 pm
"I'm fine." Bradley snapped at her. "Stop asking if I'm alright, you'll know if I am not." He said to her as he kicked the door open and set her down. "You teach in the house now." He ordered pointing at the now open door.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:19 pm
"What do you mean?" she asked softly keeping her eyes steady. She would hate to have to be the one to set him off. She felt that was angry at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:25 pm
Bradley just looked at her. "You will know when I am angry. My demeanor changes a lot." He said to her as he glared at Ms. Fallows. "I said house, get in now. You have explaining to do." He said as his eyes focused on his English teacher.

Smiling Dr. Drake walked around his apartment. It was far enough from the city to not be suspicious but just close enough to where he could hear Bradley's voice. "Good destroyer just learn of your past and kill everyone you hold dear." He mused to himself.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:46 pm
Ms. Fallows made her way into the house staring at Bradley with frightened eyes. She had a red mark around her throat where his hands had been and she looked quite pale. "Yes? What is it?"

She turned to look at Ms. Fallows knowing the poor woman was afraid but not exactly knowing what to say.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:52 pm
"I want the truth and nothing but it. Why have you been following me? Why have you tried killing my mother?" Bradley asked her as he shut the door so no one could hear.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:03 pm
"That... that... thing is not your mother. Bradley, you are barely human and you have been raised like an ignorant child when I knew you were no such thing. I follow you to ensure that you are not harmed. I want that woman dead for stealing you away from... your father." she said looking away, not realizing that he knew the truth of who she was.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:04 pm
"Why does that matter to you? How well did you know my father? Are you really my mother?" Bradley asked her still skeptical of what Valerian had said.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:12 pm
She grew silent after he had asked her these questions and looked away. "I... Your father and I were very much in love. That so-called mother of yours... she stole you away from me the night after I gave birth to you... by faerie law, I could not go after you. For months your father kept me binded to that... but I soon disobeyed and went to look for you. By the time I found you it was too late. He was forced to marry her so he could watch over you more closely than I could. She only took you from me so she could be associated with someone powerful and possibly get you both to stick to her side so she could rise to power." Ms. Fallows shook her head and looked up at Adelline nervously, who at the time, was frozen with anxiety.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:16 pm
Bradley didn't believe it but he had no choice right now, he had to follow it. "Well why is that? How could a faerie and a demon not stop one human woman from that? Explain that to me." He stated coldly. Part of him wanted to believe her just so he wouldn't have his mother but the other part was suspicious.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:51 pm
"That is the problem... it is forbidden to intentionally harm a human organism. It was an agreement made a long time ago with some very wise ancestors, which is why many of our kind hate vampires for skipping out on the agreement" she said looking at Adelline in an apologetic way ". I had to have her dead, but it could not be by my hands. I had to get crafty." she said softly. "Which is why I have been with Valerian. He swore on his own soul he would kill her once Adelline was in his prescence. One thing I do know is that a vamp like him would never back out of a promise like that, so I trusted him..."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:55 pm
Bradley growled at her. "Adelline will never be in his position. Don't ever mention that name and Adelline's in the same sentence." He barked his eyes changing crimson again. "Just like you don't mention my dad and mother in the same sentence."  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:59 pm
"She is not your mother." she said quietly, but looking at him with ferocity and pain in her eyes.

"Perhaps you should hear her out. I think she's telling the truth..."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games