Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:58 am
*stops in and blinks at the white walls* Well, I have to say it's much better than pink... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:20 pm
Oh wow! We have very pristine, white walls. Someone's been taking care of the place while Gaia puts me in lock-up. I dont' know what in the world I got in trouble for. *Brings in another cart of fresh baked goods, then replenishes the tea supply. Once she's finished that, she returns to her van and pulls in a shiny new Espresso machine.* There, that's better. But it still smells musty in here. You'd think the baking would rid the place of that. Oh well. *Returns to the van again, and returns with a few vases of Stargazer Lilies.* Mmmm........ Heavenly. That's much better.

*Puts on a fresh pot of coffee and sets out a Raspberry Coffeecake. Soon the smell of coffee suffuses the room and any lingering dust is dispelled.*

((We'll see if Gaia let's me back in again tomorrow... Yes on Monday, No on Tuesday, Yes today - better than it had been - everyday was a NO! *sigh* As for pranking, Ry already did that... Not that I'm going to catch anyone at the rate Gaia wants to let me in. I'm ok as long as the place isn't trashed every second post with no one to clean up or catch y'all. See you later - Gaia willing.))  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:50 am
{well it says, or at least implies, on the front page that anyone can catch a prankster, so I figured even with Lily being out of commission, people would still be able to catch pranksters}  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:59 am
-pours a glass of orange juice and adds some vodka from a flask-

Ahh... the only thing better than Showa's Hard Orange Juice is Mike's Hard Lemonade.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:21 am
*comes in for a cup of tea and some baked goods and quickly notices the white walls*
Figures. Ryzan isn't going to be too happy about this. Speaking of which, where is he?

*looks around and notices Ryzan isn't right behind him like he expected, then shrugs and walks behind the counter to make himself a drink and almost drops his cup when he discovers the new espresso machine*

Must..... have..... steamer....
*abandons his tea cup and goes right for the espresso machine to make a steamer*
Psyzapp isn't going to be too happy that even Lily's has one now sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:36 am
*Draa sensing TES was near hopped out from Ayami's basket and tore into Lily's pad, he leaps onto TES's shoulder pushing TES's grunny aside*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:48 am
*stumbles a little at the force of Draa leaping on to him*
What the..... Draa!? How did you get here?

I walked. You got a problem with that?

That's not what I meant.... weren't you with Ayami/Leko? What are you doing here?

You and I both know this place as the best pastries.

..... touché.

*grabs some pastries for himself and Draa when his grunny comes up and starts begging at his feet*
ugh.... for the love of.... *tosses a cookie to his grunny*

At this rate, I think the three of us are going to clean this place out.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:48 am
*walks into Lily's Pad to leave a note for Lily.*

Dear Airhead,
This isn't a social call…it's business. So don't get all mushy on me or anything and QUIT JUMPING UP AND DOWN…you know I hate that.
Since you've reopened your establishment, I've changed page one of the MW Bar to give the go ahead and resume the pranking. Please review this information to make sure it is accurate.
Psyzapp

*as she is about to leave she sees an espresso machine.* eek
WTF?! scream SO THIS IS HOW IT IS! I GET MYSELF A FANCY ESPRESSO MACHINE FROM ITALY AND THEN EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHER NEEDS ONE TOO?! scream *leaves thread spitting mad.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:47 am
*watches Psyzapp leave* What was that all about?

Woohoo! This is beautiful! What a difference from that horrid Most Wanted place. *shivers* I had to serve alcoholic drinks in there and it was the worst experience of my life!! It feels just like coming home. I think I'll have a nice cherry-lime soda and some of whatever is in the oven! Smells heavenly.

*opens the windows to let in fresh air and sunshine*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:05 am
*Walks in and notes that the place is still in excellent condition. Right away he notices the smell of freshly made coffee. As he approaches the counter, he notices something there and immediately his mouth starts salivating* O M G ... a Raspberry Coffeecake! *He quickly pours himself a cup of coffee, grabs a plate and a knife, and cuts himself a huge piece* Ooohhh man! This is gonna' be good! *He takes a bite, then sits down at the counter with his coffee and proceeds to savor every single bite of that heavenly Raspberry Coffeecake* Mmmmm! mrgreen  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:10 am
*sees Dougherty enjoying the raspberry coffecake*

Hey, could someone bring me a piece of that with a glass of milk?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:39 am
*is a little taken back by bandaidd's appearance.*
... um.... band? That hardly seems like proper medical attire sweatdrop

*covers nose*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:46 am
Hey Tes.
User Image
I'm a little busy right now with Maune, but I could squeeze you in.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:49 am
*eye twitches as he covers his nose*
.... I... I think.. I think I'm fine, bandaidd...

*lets out a nervous cough and loosens his tie as he goes behind the counter for a cold drink* sweatdrop

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:01 am
*looks closely*

Is there something wrong with your nose, hun? Let me see...

*takes both of his hands and holds them behind her back while she examines his face closer*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games