Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AnimeSeeker7

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:40 pm
Blazen_Raven
Naipalm
AnimeSeeker7
Naipalm
Height: 5'10
Birthdate: May 24, 1981
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Weight: around 150 (i cant remember)
Nationality: White
Favorite Manga: Have not got around to reading much but the one's i have i'd say chobits
First Anime: Akira, Mermaid's Scar, Project A-ko, Appleseed
Fav. Color: Jet Black, Crimson Red, Neon Pink, Ash Grey

Nice to meet you all.

welcome! ur very old!..older than azzy right?!

well anyways...fell confortable in the guild..be happy..be smart..so retalliate

lol ya im up there in age. im not fer sure how old azzy is so i dont know.

he maybe up there but hes closer to my age then most people here in the guild...that appies to azzy too!

Naipalm is older than azzy
azzy is like 20 and nipalm is like older!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:03 pm
Hi, I'm Mike. It's kind of redundant to say that I'm completely obsessed with anime...not to the point of being pathetic, but just enough so to fill that empty void in my life...or whatever...meh

Hm... ninja

First anime: either DBZ or Tenchi Muyo, can't remember...
Favorite three anime: LAIN, FLCL and Read or Die
Favorite repeditive mindless task: breathing
Favorite movie: Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy
Financial status: extraordinarily poor, as of the moment...realy life and GAIA crying
oh well...i tihnk that's enough for now  

version009

AnimeSeeker7

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:31 am
version009
Hi, I'm Mike. It's kind of redundant to say that I'm completely obsessed with anime...not to the point of being pathetic, but just enough so to fill that empty void in my life...or whatever...meh

Hm... ninja

First anime: either DBZ or Tenchi Muyo, can't remember...
Favorite three anime: LAIN, FLCL and Read or Die
Favorite repeditive mindless task: breathing
Favorite movie: Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy
Financial status: extraordinarily poor, as of the moment...realy life and GAIA crying
oh well...i tihnk that's enough for now

welcome brother...
furi kuri brother of course....i'm am a fooly cooly master...beware of my knowledge of every episode of fooly cooly..exspecially the missing 7th  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 2:33 pm
name=kasha maazi a.k.a. Tony

age=16

sex=m

race=human (kidding) muslim

interest=anime<----no duh!, music, games, fun rofl

height=6'0

occupation=student

sport=center of newburypark High school football xd im crazy

favorite phrase= shwing or most excellent<-----wans world rules

trying to=get a gf, get some clothes and some money (virtual) in real life im good  

kmaazi

AnimeSeeker7

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 2:39 pm
kmaazi
name=kasha maazi a.k.a. Tony

age=16

sex=m

race=human (kidding) muslim

interest=anime<----no duh!, music, games, fun rofl

height=6'0

occupation=student

sport=center of newburypark High school football xd im crazy

favorite phrase= shwing or most excellent<-----wans world rules

trying to=get a gf, get some clothes and some money (virtual) in real life im good

welcoem to paradise..here you will find tranqulity and peace. welcome to the AAG  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:00 pm
AnimeSeeker7
Blazen_Raven
Naipalm
AnimeSeeker7
Naipalm
Height: 5'10
Birthdate: May 24, 1981
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Weight: around 150 (i cant remember)
Nationality: White
Favorite Manga: Have not got around to reading much but the one's i have i'd say chobits
First Anime: Akira, Mermaid's Scar, Project A-ko, Appleseed
Fav. Color: Jet Black, Crimson Red, Neon Pink, Ash Grey

Nice to meet you all.

welcome! ur very old!..older than azzy right?!

well anyways...fell confortable in the guild..be happy..be smart..so retalliate

lol ya im up there in age. im not fer sure how old azzy is so i dont know.

he maybe up there but hes closer to my age then most people here in the guild...that appies to azzy too!

Naipalm is older than azzy
azzy is like 20 and nipalm is like older!

ya if azzy is only 20 then ya im older (not yet sure if that's a good thing being surrounded by younger people lol).  

Naipalm

500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

MatiasS

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:07 pm
Hi to everyone!
My name is Matias and im 17(just turned!)
Anime has been a huge part of my memories growing up.
I live in Florida but i've traveled the US soooo many times!
I love Hellsin and Cowboy Beebop(but also a lot more like Akira)
I love all kinds of sports like basketball, swimmin...
n im really trying to save money to travel to Venice!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:35 pm
MatiasS
Hi to everyone!
My name is Matias and im 17(just turned!)
Anime has been a huge part of my memories growing up.
I live in Florida but i've traveled the US soooo many times!
I love Hellsin and Cowboy Beebop(but also a lot more like Akira)
I love all kinds of sports like basketball, swimmin...
n im really trying to save money to travel to Venice!

saving money for Venice..ur a bright kid..i like ya..stick around..and well i'll show you around..below us a thread..and another thread is below that one!  

AnimeSeeker7

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:46 pm
Azzy-sama ish only 20, still, he is deserving of RESPECT~!!!!!!!!!!! xp Azzy-sama is a mod and has the wherewithal to BAN people and INVITE people, as well as delete POSTS~!!!! xd Still, Azzy-sama is a nice guy and hasn't banned anyone yet. SOME people make Azzy-sama out to be a hero or a Legend, but Azzy-sama ain't no such thing...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:53 pm
MadAzrael
Azzy-sama ish only 20, still, he is deserving of RESPECT~!!!!!!!!!!! xp Azzy-sama is a mod and has the wherewithal to BAN people and INVITE people, as well as delete POSTS~!!!! xd Still, Azzy-sama is a nice guy and hasn't banned anyone yet. SOME people make Azzy-sama out to be a hero or a Legend, but Azzy-sama ain't no such thing...

well of course im gona give azzy respect. if i sound like i would not then im sorry for the missunderstanding. it's just not that offten that im the oldist around the area and well heh it allways feel's odd and make's me feel old (i dont like feeling old).  

Naipalm

500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:33 pm
Naipalm
MadAzrael

well of course im gona give azzy respect. if i sound like i would not then im sorry for the missunderstanding. it's just not that offten that im the oldist around the area and well heh it allways feel's odd and make's me feel old (i dont like feeling old).
Fuahahaha. None of us like feelin' old, Napalm-kun. I unnerstann... But step outta line, and BAM~!!!! Catch mah drift? xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:31 am
MadAzrael
Naipalm
MadAzrael

Fuahahaha. None of us like feelin' old, Napalm-kun. I unnerstann... But step outta line, and BAM~!!!! Catch mah drift? xd
Hahaha, you almost sound scary there Azzy-kun~ *glomps* Too bads we all know you better then that~ and you are so the hero and legend that we all make you out to be cuz... I said so! So hurray!

*glomps Naipalm* Welcome to AAG!~ XD  

Dariram
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:32 am
Azzy, you're too friendly to be scary. When you act scary, it just makes you look kawaii in a chibi looking way.

Now as for me. domokun domokun domokun  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:50 am
MadAzrael

Azzy-sama I wonder who those people are eek To make you a legend..... blaugh 3nodding

@ Iya you arent that scary....are you confused  

violet faerie

Ceveo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:21 pm
violet_faerie
MadAzrael

Azzy-sama I wonder who those people are eek To make you a legend..... blaugh 3nodding

@ Iya you arent that scary....are you confused
Nahh he just wierd.  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games