Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:55 am
sk8rkool1
blessedheart
sk8rkool1
blessedheart
sk8rkool1
blessedheart

"Wow, Melly. Your good at this." Shun stated.

melly: *she blushed* thank you

"Welcome. Okay next your gonna kick. Left your leg straight and keep it steady or you'll fall okay?" Shun said as he demostrated

k *she does that*

"no. you gotta ease it up." Shun said as he went behind Melly and helped her. "Like that."

k

"Good okay last thing for today. Kick than jab." Shun said as he did it for her to see.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:56 am
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Thanks but I've delt with his fits before. It's been simpler since are parents died. -Hera looks down sadly-

i know how you feel we lost our mother and she was the one that took care of us and loved us. after she got killed we moved with our fother and all he did was push us to be a great swordsmen but the only to is me and rin. our mother was killed in front of us it was bad -looks down try to hide the tears-

My father was drunk and when are house was set on fire. Me and my brother got out but when my mom tryed to run. My father just grabbed her and hit her like he always did while the flames engolfed them. My mom was killed by my drunken father.

my uncle killed my mother stabbed her in her heart -tries to keep tears from framing- and he said the next time he sees me with the one i love he will kill her. -hugs hera- i don't want that to happen im going to keep u safe even if i get hurt in the preses -tears roll down face-

I'm sorry Ai. I didn't mean to bring up bad memories for you. It's just that are father would get so drunk that he raped my mom and me in front of my brother. That's why he's so protective of me.

it's okay it lives with me like a dark cloud. Im just amzed you can keep a smile knowing what happen in your past -looks at Rin- Rin has no memory of it she fell from 40story bliding and did not die. my other sisters don't talk about it. but im glad i have someone in my life your like my mother all ways smilling.  

Xx Lumaria xX

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:30 am
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Thanks but I've delt with his fits before. It's been simpler since are parents died. -Hera looks down sadly-

i know how you feel we lost our mother and she was the one that took care of us and loved us. after she got killed we moved with our fother and all he did was push us to be a great swordsmen but the only to is me and rin. our mother was killed in front of us it was bad -looks down try to hide the tears-

My father was drunk and when are house was set on fire. Me and my brother got out but when my mom tryed to run. My father just grabbed her and hit her like he always did while the flames engolfed them. My mom was killed by my drunken father.

my uncle killed my mother stabbed her in her heart -tries to keep tears from framing- and he said the next time he sees me with the one i love he will kill her. -hugs hera- i don't want that to happen im going to keep u safe even if i get hurt in the preses -tears roll down face-

I'm sorry Ai. I didn't mean to bring up bad memories for you. It's just that are father would get so drunk that he raped my mom and me in front of my brother. That's why he's so protective of me.

it's okay it lives with me like a dark cloud. Im just amzed you can keep a smile knowing what happen in your past -looks at Rin- Rin has no memory of it she fell from 40story bliding and did not die. my other sisters don't talk about it. but im glad i have someone in my life your like my mother all ways smilling.

I'm not always smiling. Before I met you my smiles were always fake. I never felt happy.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:32 am
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

I'm not always smiling. Before I met you my smiles were always fake. I never felt happy.

-picks her up- come with me -goses to the gardin with charry blossams-  

Xx Lumaria xX

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:36 am
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

-Hera's eyes go wide with wonder- Why'd you bring me here?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:39 am
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

-looks up at the sky- because this gardin is a place to escape the trubels of every day  

Xx Lumaria xX

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:40 am
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

-looks up at the sky- because this gardin is a place to escape the trubels of every day

You're right. -Hera looks around and then looks at Ai, she blushes and looks down at her plushie-  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:42 am
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

You're right. -Hera looks around and then looks at Ai, she blushes and looks down at her plushie-

-looks over then giggels- why r u blushing?  

Xx Lumaria xX

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:43 am
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

-blushes deeper and gets a little shy- It's because..... umm........ -runs out of words to say-  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:45 am
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

-blushes deeper and gets a little shy- It's because..... umm........ -runs out of words to say-

-gets realy closes to her face- because what? you can tell me.  

Xx Lumaria xX

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:46 am
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

-Hera's heart beats faster- I..... I can't explain this feeling that I have for you.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:49 am
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

-Hera's heart beats faster- I..... I can't explain this feeling that I have for you.

-put's to of his fingers under her chin and lifts her head- r they good or bad?  

Xx Lumaria xX

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:50 am
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

They're good feelings.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:51 am
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

They're good feelings.

here tell me -picks her up and sits under a tree and puts her in his lap-  

Xx Lumaria xX

Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games