Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
-||Truth Behind the Mask||- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:04 pm
He was significantly more calm at the moment and he looked up at her before grinning slightly with his wolf snout. His eyes showed it more than anything else. "I don't know when I'm going to change," he said after a while. "I just wanted to let you know that." The wounds had healed on the outside.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:48 pm
Haven smiled a little then kissed his head again. "It's ok. I want you to feel at least a little better before you do, I really can't stand seeing you in pain." It was extremely obvious that she felt strongly about this. There was a serious emotion hidden behind her smiling eyes.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:32 pm
Alex looked up at her and studied her face, his eyes not showing much emotion but there was a sense that he was regretting something. He had killed someone and he knew it, but he didn't regret it, that's what he felt guilty about. He laid his head on her lap then, still gazing up at her.

"We need to get him to a more comfortable place," Ray said trying not to break the moment. "You can stay with him there."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:41 pm
Haven nodded then said, "I can take us somewhere. Will it just be Alex and I or are you and my mother staying or..." She let it drift off since she got the point. She had a perfect place in mind that they could go for the time being. She didn't know it, but her mother was still busy talking and making amends with her mother. That would take awhile and Agatha could bring Beth to them later.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:33 pm
"Just you and Alex," Ray said with a smirk. "I will let them know where you guys are when they are done talking." Alex got up to his feet after a moment. He was starting to change, he knew it at the moment. He walked forward slightly as his limbs began to change, he felt sick suddenly.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:37 pm
Haven nodded then looked up to Alex worriedly as he got up. She let out a small sigh and really hoped that he'd be ok. She had had too much happen with him recently and she knew it was taking its toll on him. They all needed a break.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:21 pm
Alex leaned against the wall when he'd changed fully. He felt weak from the change and all that had happened. Ray had gone to his side almost immediately and supported him when he slumped against the wall. "We need to help him to wherever he's going," Ray said in the direction of Haven.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:56 pm
Haven nodded and said, "Don't worry, I can take care of it. I know where to take him and he can rest there." She was over by his side the moment he had leaned against the wall as well and had her arm around him. "Are you ok with me taking you there? I have to take us there by magic."  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:01 pm
Ray looked confused for a brief moment before nodding slightly. "Just call me when you need me," he responded. "I think you'll know how when the time is needed."

Alex nodded slightly as he took her arm for support and comfort, his blond hair hanging in his face slightly. There was blood on his clothes and also in his hair, a still pained expression on his face. "Let's go," he said quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:05 pm
Haven nodded then put her other arm around Alex and closed her eyes. A few seconds later, they were at the house she had lived at with her mother. She had purposely made it so he'd end up on the bed and she'd end up beside him on the floor. She was still standing and holding onto his arm now as she looked around then back to him.

"This is where I grew up. It's not much but it's very calming and a good place to try and feel better." The house consisted of two rooms which was something that you'd be lucky enough to have when you were poor. They were currently in Haven's bedroom which was pretty small. The only thing in there was her bed and a place for her clothes. That took up most of the space.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:16 pm
The soft bed was under him suddenly and Alex felt himself sink against it. He looked up at her with a sheepsih grin before letting himself get more comfortable. He took her hand in his, trying to really study her face.

"It's nice," he said as he brushed the hair from his eyes. He needed to be cleaned up, the wound was still stained with blood though it was now closed. He was thirsty too but he feared to ask for anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:32 pm
Haven smiled softly at him then asked, "Can I get you anything? I'll try to get you whatever it is that you want." She looked over him now then said, "I'll help clean you up too." She nodded once then waited for his answer to her question before she went to get something to wash the blood off.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:19 am
"Something to eat would be nice," Alex said quietly. "Whatever you like the most is fine with me." He adjusted himself so that he could sit up. He was tired and he wanted to be next to her, but could he trust her? He wasn't sure still but he knew that he loved her.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:55 am
Haven nodded then disappeared into the kitchen part of the house then came back with different kinds of fruit and some bread. "Here you go. I'll be right back with something to drink in case you want that and something to help clean the wounds." She smiled then went back into the kitchen and then walked back into the room with a bowl of water and a rag as well as a glass of water. She put the glass of water on the small table that was next to the bed, the only other thing in there other than the two main items, then dipped the rag in the waterd and dabbed it onto his cuts.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:03 pm
The cool water felt nice against his cuts, the bruises that were forming had made it difficult to move much. He looked up at her as she dabbed the cuts, studying her face again. "Promise me that you will never get married to someone without my consent," he said quietly, not wanting to strain his voice.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff