Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Cherub and Friends'
Welcome! Please introduce yourself here~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GrandSoulCrusher

1,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:03 pm
Username: GrandSoulCrusher
Why I want to join C&F Guild: A passion in art, etc? I really love to draw art and live in my own dreamworld. heart
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: SilverRhino-Deviantart  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:42 pm
Hi, I'm Saffron... been drawing since... birth? I have a degree in Illustration but I'm a legal secretary... sweatdrop I do draw on the side for my office staff and lawyers, so it's all good.

Pen & ink, colored pencils and watercolors are my preferred methods... although I like arts & crafts too. I like making things out of cardboard and masking tape (see Chiyo doll in my siggy!).

I was looking for a nice active art guild... and this looks nice and active. 3nodding  

Saffron Obi

1,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200

Naname396

Blessed Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:56 am
Ahem.. Hello, my name's Naname396 and I'm sixteen. Have been drawing since I was six on phonebook. Also, I'm Greek! mrgreen
I love drawing and I aspire to become, if ever possible, a graphic artist. But I usually draw with pencil, haha. sweatdrop
I joined your guild because I kept getting this feeling of not having a place where I could talk all I wanted about art. And somewhere to continually share my work, and maybe make some new friends?
And, to be true, I chose your guild because it seemed quite friendly. (I hope it is. XD)
Oh, and this is Mimime. My assistant!

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 6:56 am
Hello all! I'm Blkchaosdrgn or Amy.
I've had a passion for art since before i was in school.
I would like to join this guild because I've been looking for a dependable place to open up my art shop and I found this one. It also sounds like a very fun place to be with very friendly people. 3nodding
Here's a link to my Deviantart page
Hobbies: Playing video games, watching anime, Drawing, working on my comics.
That's about it on me. wink  

BlkchaosDrgn

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

wingbutt

Magic Hero

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 10:08 pm
I'm Gio, and I love to draw anime and ponies, and I for some strange reason especially like drawing wings. I want to join this guuld for refreshing inspiration and maaaaaaaybe to share my art 3nodding

My dA!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:20 am
im Kendranna and im 15, and i love to draw biggrin  

Perfuucktion

x-Nicolle

3,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:34 pm
Err.. where do I start? c:
Well, obviously my username is x-o -N i c o l l e- o-x haha .
My real name is Barbara, but I prefer you call me Nicolle, which is my middlename :3 I'm 13 years old, and I absolutely LOVE art<3 I'm my family's little artist haha. I like to paint and draw the most, but I do like to sculpt things and write now and then ^^ . I haven't taken any art classes or lessons, so I'm basicly a self-taught artist I guess, and I'm willing to learn. So I guess that's all I need to say.
~Nicolle c:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:33 am
Uhm, as you can see, my username is I Am Winja12, rofl But my real name is Kenneth. biggrin I am 13 years old. And, hey, as most of you here, i LOVE to draw! I'm not a professional, but i think i'm pretty good with drawing. I'll post my drawing here later on, because i don't have that much time because school will start.. stressed Anyways, nice to be here! wink  

I Am Winja12

DrksStoryteller9000

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:43 pm
hmm well im DLT15dragonlord or Morgan, and art is a big part of my life. I've been drawing since i could pick up a crayon or marker. i wouldnt stop drawing on the walls so i knew that i was going to be an artist, i basically like every stlye of art. Granted im still learning new styles and techniques, but i think i am pretty happy with myself  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:17 am
Hey, I'm Kali, my username is Pikucha
My Deviant art is http://piku-cha.deviantart.com
My Youtube channel is www.youtube.com/Pikuchaa

I've recently finished my art GCSEs with A*s but unfortunately I'm unable to carry on with A Level Art courses because I'm doing something else so I wanted to do art as a hobby and I wanted to join a forum so I could do it for a real reason razz  

Pikucha

Gureiti

Beloved Widow

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:21 am
Hallo--
I'm Gureiti, you can refer to me as Megu, too. I'm going into highschool this fall.
I joined this guild because. . I like art guilds and last summer the ones
I was in died. ( . A . )
Galleries:
。DeviantArt
。[PIXIV]
。Tumblr

Ecife rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:32 pm
Posting this because it's easier for me...
Username: Ecife
Why I want to join C&F Guild: I just wanted to show case my art somewhere...
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples:
Deviant Art
Fur Affinity
Twitter
Tumblr

Hello, I'm Ecife and I go by several other nicknames as well.
I'm 19, soon to be 20 in 3 months. I'm vvery excited about it, but I do get a lot of people saying I look way younger.
I like to think myself as a small-time Artist, but I would love to get my name out there. I also want to become a teacher to teach art... (Sounds weird)
I've taken some art classes, but none of my art teachers liked me because I always got the assignment done before it was due. The class tried to challenge me, but it never worked.
I enjoy looking at other's art work, and if you have a deviant art, I tend to give a llama.
So give a llama to the llama give?

.///.  

Ecife

Lonely Prophet

Mischa Tolstoyevski

2,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:22 am
Username: Mischa Tolstoyevski

Why I want to join C&F Guild: Passion for art. I do Origami and Graphic Design mostly.

Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: steampunkgrrrl.deviantart.com

heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:57 pm
Hi..Im star! :3 i am an artist and i jus adore arttt biggrin like it make me goo crazieee inside! I paint and i can also draw almost anything (aime,realistic art,nature etc)
heart heart heart  

S e r e n i d y S t a r

7,125 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kerowiz

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:38 am
My Deviantartart '3'

Just call me Kero
Im here to share my art
HI : ||||| !  
Cherub and Friends'

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games