Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
PWU Cafe' - We've got cookies~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do Kp and Cabbi post too much?
  Yes! What? Are you two long lost family or something?
  Naa, the more the posts the better.
  I never really noticed.
View Results

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 10:29 am
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab
o__o I- I just have no reply...

o_o.. Whoa... are you okay?
Uh um.. yeah... I guess... Karma doubted my faith in cranberry juice! .__.  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 10:40 am
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab

Awww... what matters is that you know how strongly you feel about cranberry juice. And that it knows how much you love it. Everything will be all right. smile  

Oulixeus
Crew

cmao21

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 12:01 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
O: Did it? ...What am I saying? Of course it did. >D
>.> you think the great cranberry juice doesn't have that kind of power?
Me? Not believe in cranberry juice? o.O *takes a sip of her juice* How could you say such a thing?
good^^ I was worried for a secound.
ninja  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 5:00 pm
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab

Awww... what matters is that you know how strongly you feel about cranberry juice. And that it knows how much you love it. Everything will be all right. smile
Aww~ why thank you. ^^
What very kind words. x3

More than what cma posted. >.> XD

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 5:32 pm
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab

Aww~ why thank you. ^^
What very kind words. x3

More than what cma posted. >.> XD

smile I'm odd like that. I have to put down at least a phrase or two even if I don't know what exactly to say. It makes life kind of difficult but it's necessary!  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:10 am
Well cma couldn't post a lot because it was cma and if she said a lot she would get in trouble and you don't want cma in trouble? Do you want that?
If it was me I would of posted and I wouldn't get in trouble but it was cma, so she couldn't.

.sigh. one sentence of information in for lines ^^

Karma Police

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 12:08 pm
I just got hit by a car! I was riding my bike and I lost it and than BOOM. I'm okay though. Thankfully, my bike is also okay. My elbow hurts a little. I hope the guy who hit me doesn't get mad. I didn't really get to see if I did any damage to his car. I think his licence plate was bent. cry  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:03 pm
Oulixeus
I just got hit by a car! I was riding my bike and I lost it and than BOOM. I'm okay though. Thankfully, my bike is also okay. My elbow hurts a little. I hope the guy who hit me doesn't get mad. I didn't really get to see if I did any damage to his car. I think his licence plate was bent. cry
I saw someone get hit by a ca once on a bike ^^  

Karma Police

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 2:19 pm
Karma Police
Oulixeus
I saw someone get hit by a ca once on a bike ^^

>_> Was it today in front of a school where little children were laughing and vice principals were giving dirty looks for my being old and irresponsible?  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 6:13 pm
Oulixeus

smile I'm odd like that. I have to put down at least a phrase or two even if I don't know what exactly to say. It makes life kind of difficult but it's necessary!
XD I try to do that~ at least on Gaia. I usually don't get to far before I ramble on about stupid things.. and

Oy my gosh... who cares about a stupid license plate! D: Good thing you didn't get too hurt. ^^;; How's your elbow?

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 6:15 pm
Karma Police
Well cma couldn't post a lot because it was cma and if she said a lot she would get in trouble and you don't want cma in trouble? Do you want that?
If it was me I would of posted and I wouldn't get in trouble but it was cma, so she couldn't.

Me... be the one respobsible for getting cma in trouble? o.o Never...
She knows how much I hate emoticons though! Why'd she have to respond to my post with one? ;.;

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 6:33 pm
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus

XD I try to do that~ at least on Gaia. I usually don't get to far before I ramble on about stupid things.. and

Oy my gosh... who cares about a stupid license plate! D: Good thing you didn't get too hurt. ^^;; How's your elbow?

Aw... I'm alright. I didn't bang my head or anything. I've got a bruise on my backside and thats pretty much the worst of it. My pride took a big hit. redface I'm mostly worried that I did damage to the guys car and that he's going to want some cash for it.  

Oulixeus
Crew

O-Chan

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 6:40 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

She knows how much I hate emoticons though! Why'd she have to respond to my post with one? ;.;

Oh Now I see what you mean. sorry about that.  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 7:11 pm
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

Oh Now I see what you mean. sorry about that.
^^;; Tis fine. B]  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

NinjaDragons

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 7:19 pm
Did any one have a get day.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games