Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Angels, Demons, Androids, and Humans {Come in Peplz!!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:13 pm
Cherri Sighed and sat down. She liked her new form.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:11 pm
Sora looked at Zen, the heat drying her tear stains on her face, leaving crusty marks. "It was the General... He used this thing called 'Black Blood'... it made Ashi burst into flames or something, but... but the flames disappeared not too long ago..." Sora explained, smiling, though her eyes still red from crying.

Star looked shocked, then hugged Sora. "It's alright sis... He's ok now, right? so don't cry..."

Sora nodded and when Star released her, Sora looked at the ground. "Star?... do you know why i um... glow?..."

Star nodded. "Yeah i do... i'll explain later, though i can tell you one thing: its your power going out of control, but if you can control it, then it can be your greatest weapon... but like i said, let's talk about that later. Right now, we need to get Ashi and all us out of here..."

Sora nodded and walked to Ashi's side. "One of us needs to help Ashi getting back while the other two and Ayu protect Ashi and whoever helps him. If you don't mind, i'd like to help protect..."  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:45 pm
Zen nodded "I'll help he back because sometimes I have problem hitting a flying target," Zen said (looking like this sweatdrop ) Once the chains were melted Zen helpped Ashi who was still breathing a bit hard  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:35 pm
Star and Sora both nodded. "Let's get going then. We need to hurry," they said at the same time.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:49 pm
Zen and Ayu nodded."Ayu can you get us out of here?"Zen asked and Ayu nodded then flew out the door  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:38 pm
Sora flew in front of Zen and Ashi, following Ayu. Star followed behind them, wanting to make sure no one gets their backs.  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:40 pm
((Waiting at cottage thing.))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:34 pm
Zen helped Ashi and kept up with Ayu

((We'll be there soon k Dewpool))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:43 pm
Sora and Star flew close to the others, though they kept their eyes open for any danger.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:47 pm
Ayu flew as fast as he could to the boarder.Zen followed Ayu as fast as possilbe as he helpped Ashi  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:48 am
Sora and Star flew with Zen and Ashi. Soon they reached the border and crossed it. Once they were over it, Sora and Star both flew behind Zen and Ashi. we made it... both of them thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:52 pm
((K, and i'm Sorrowkit.))  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:43 pm
"We have to get him to my house,"Zen said hoping Sora and Star heard as he continued flying  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:46 pm
Sora and Star nodded. Then they continued to fly with Zen and Ashi.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:48 pm
Ayu flew next to Zen. Once at Zen's house Zen quickly opened the door and went to Ashi's bed and put Ashi on it  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff