Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:22 pm
((bring what up?))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:10 pm
((.....nvm))
Emmy giggled, swimming towards Bachi "I"ll catch you!"  

Emmy K Elric

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:15 pm
((what?? about Nightmare being better than Dir En Grey??))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:16 pm
((Sorry..internet was being werid but yeah.....DIR EN GREY IS THE s**t!!!!!! 8D I have a couple of their songs on meh I-pod.....I will soon upload their song Tsumi to Batsu. >3*drools too* I swear their song Cage is soooooooo beautiful..... <3))
Road nodded but didn't speak a word to Kiki. SHe continued her songs and the little shadows crawled around Kiki and latched themselves to Road and chittered at Kiki.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:46 pm
Kiki nodded, ignoring the litle shadows. She was enjoying the song to much. She sighed, looking up at the steam thatcurled around her body. Here, she felt at home. It was probably the heat, but it felt nice here.

Bachi gigled, splashing after Emmy. Then, she glanced over at Kiki, who sat in the water like a lovely statue. She paused, her face growing sad. She motioed for emmy to fallow her over to Kiki. Perhaps they could calm down just a bit...until everyone was n the mood to join them. 'Master...is your mind only thinking of Road now? Am I no longer inportant?' she lingered on this unpleasent thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:59 pm
Erik looked over and saw the girls begin to crowd around their "Master", Kiki. Erik would usually join them. But this time he just wasn't in the mood. He sighed, relaxing in the hot, soothing waters.

His arm was still around Maura and she let out a little groan of pleasure. Everything was just right! She couldn't help but feel this way. But she saw Erik's face and asked, "You're not gonna rush over and join them?"

Erik looked down at her and shook his head. "Nah. I just want it to be me and you right now," he answered quietly. "I know I haven't been the best boyfriend as of late, but no one's perfect, baby. I'm sorry."

Maura laid her head on him and said, "You now I haven't been the best girlfriend either. And I'm sorry for that. It's just so hard to adjust to all these other girls and me not being the center of attention like I've always been," Maura revealed. Erik only stroked her hair and kissed her temple.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:57 pm
"bachi........why would you say...no THINK such a thing........Kiki thinks about you as well...so don't think of only yourself when it comes to Kiki and the rest of us....it makes you look vain....",Road said quietly into Bachi's head. She slid into the warm water beside Kiki and closed her eyes and began to relax. The little shadows sat around Road and the others....some out of the bath near Erik and Maura and a few in the bath watching Bachi and Emmy.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:23 pm
Bachi felt her face flush with embreasment. She had forgotten that her thoughts weren't always er own. She looked at Kiki...she didn't seem to have overheard them. '...I'm sorry, sometimes I can't help but feel that way. I'm selfish when it comes to Kiki...I don't know why...' she told her, with a sigh.

Kiki felt Road relax, therefore, she relaxed as well. The water was wonderful, the perfect tempature. "So, Road, know of any good places to eat? Erik, Maura and myself went to a nice place the other day, but I'm not really feeling raman tonight," she said lightly. "Ot perhaps...a piano?" she asked, hopeful.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:38 pm
Neither Erik nor Maura knew of a place with a piano. They could always always ask around. They were good at picking up information, whether it was eavesdropping od just finding the right source of information. While they planned that out silently, they didn't answer Kiki. They kept their eyes on each other.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:24 pm
'Very selfish of you......',Road said back to Bachi in a tired tone. "I play play the piano Kiki....so you can have dinner at a place in the Military Building......the Ballroom....I'll ask the Furhur if he'll let go eat in there.",Road said softly and tiredly.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:49 pm
Bachi bit her lip, angered. she knew she was being selfish, but Road didn't have to point it out.

Kiki's smile became so large it nearly touched her ears, "Road plays as well?! Perhaps we could play togather? I do miss it so..." she sighed, "you tired?" she asked before dunking her head uder the water to free all the sand that was trapped.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:12 pm
"Yes....I guess I am....its hard to fight her for control.......",Road said dunking under a** well to get the sand out of her hair as well. 'I point it out because you are so much like a child and need to learn from your mistakes.....which...you still have to learn to share...little girl...',Road said to Bachi with a tired laugh.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:04 am
With his alchemy fully renewed, Erik had heard every word of the conversation. The girls hadn't a clue. He was not on the same wavelength as them using his alchemy, so there was no way they could tell he was listening. But when Road spoke out loud, she'd said something about going to the Central Military Base. Hearing those words almost got everyone killed. He tensed up and almost let loose a outburst of electricity. He calmed down as quick as he could and took a breath.

Maura knew exactly why erik had done that, for she had heard it too. "You ok, Erik?" she asked. "If we do end up going, which I assume we will because Kiki will want to, will you be ok?"

Erik honestly couldn't answer.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:15 pm
Kiki frowned a little, "...Well, maybe, after we eat, you could let her take over? It's just a thought. I don't want you to get sick," Kiki said, lefting her head out of the water, and brushed her hair back with her fingers, revealing ger face. It was the first time someone could really get an amazing look at her face, her bangs were always in the way. "That is, after we play the piano togather," she said with a shockingly wonderful smile.

Bachi tried to ignore Road calling her childish, but she knew she was. She blew bubbles into the water, annoyed. Then, she looked up. Kiki's hair was out of her face. Bachi's eyes grew wide with wonder. She had never seen Kiki's full face, her bangs always cast a shadow, almost like a mask.

((I have a great song planed out for Kiki and Road to play togather on the piano! and it's got towo girls singing in it!))

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:46 pm
Erik and Maura had also gotten a look at Kiki as she rose from the water. "My my! Our little Kiki sure is a pretty one! Maybe you shouldn't have those bangs in your eyes all the time! The boys won't be able to keep their hands off our girl, will they Erik?" Maura called.

"I don't think they will! And I'll be there to kick every single one of their asses!" Erik said slamming his fists together with a laugh.

"Erik! There's a child in here!" Maura said dunking his head in the water. She laughed as he flailed around underwater, knowing how long he could hold his breath.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games