Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
About You. :D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:11 am
I eat dogs.

My ice cream man doesn't sell that stuff. :c He sells cool Power Puff Girl and Spongebob ice cream though.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:58 pm
He's an indepented Ice cream dude. Soft serves and that kind of stuff. I love the little banana splits <3

RF: I'm going back to school Tuesday <3  

BreathLessX
Crew

Deaoroth

Liberal Werewolf

6,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:52 am
Hello all. I'm new to Net Slum, and my favorite part of the .hack series is G.U.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:08 pm
Deaoroth
Hello all. I'm new to Net Slum, and my favorite part of the .hack series is G.U.

Welcome to the Net Slum! It's always good to get new members, especially if they post.
I can see why //G.U. could be anyone's favorite part of .hack. It's not my favorite .hack series (I'm stuck between it and //SIGN--for one is essentially my favorite video game and the other is my favorite anime), but it's so freaking awesome.

Recently I've had to question whether .hack//G.U. is my favorite game because of Devil Survivor. It's so freaking awesome. I can't even describe fully how much I love it. Though I think that //G.U. could still hold the favorite game title. It's tough, though, what with Devil Survivor and Soul Silver and all. ><"  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:30 pm
I'm starting to become a regular in the books forum. AWESOME
That and my gaia avatar is SMEXY.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:04 pm
... I AM SO BAD AT DEVIL SURVIVOR it's kind of pathetic.

I've uh... spent 80% of the time going into my spring semester complaining about how much I hate my school?  

fk12

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:37 pm
Ha! I feel the same way! Spent more than hal my time complaining about my idiotic teachers.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:34 pm
I like "Sanity Not Included".  

Robotic Draconian

Invisible Phantom

The Wild Hunt

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:18 am
I like the original games more than G.U., because G.U. hardly had any Aura, and absolutely no Morganna. It's also lacking these amazing characters:
Helba (though Zelkova may be her)
Lios (srsly him popping up would've been awesome)
Harald (I know Cubia destroyed him in Quarantine, but shush)
BlackRose (WHERE'S MY AZURE BLACKROSE)

So yeah... I like it, but I liked the originals more.

Umm... my favorite game is Dragon Age... but for JRPGs, I'd say either FF13 or Persona 3 Portable.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:44 pm
The Fall is Inevitable
I like the original games more than G.U., because G.U. hardly had any Aura, and absolutely no Morganna. It's also lacking these amazing characters:
Helba (though Zelkova may be her)
Lios (srsly him popping up would've been awesome)
Harald (I know Cubia destroyed him in Quarantine, but shush)
BlackRose (WHERE'S MY AZURE BLACKROSE)

So yeah... I like it, but I liked the originals more.

Umm... my favorite game is Dragon Age... but for JRPGs, I'd say either FF13 or Persona 3 Portable.

I miss Lios, too! And Blackrose. It's so sad that they didn't bring her back in GU.  

BreathLessX
Crew

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:26 pm
I'm thinking if i can get nippon ichi to localize link.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:21 pm
Tomorrow, I'm going to try to get Pokemon. >///<  

BreathLessX
Crew

fk12

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:01 pm
I still haven't beaten Soul Silver, so getting Black or White would kind of... be pointless for me ffffff. But I saw Kirby's Epic Yarn today and I was really tempted to buy it, but I think I'll wait for it to go down in price a little. /poor college student

... Of course I say this after I buy a wig and extensions for it and Ponyo on DVD....  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:44 pm
I'm getting a haircut next month and all my guy friends are freakin' out like yo wouldn't believe. Mind you my hair is cut exactly like the guy in my siggy's hair; not very long, is it? Yet, then tell me, " You look better with long hair." " you won't get any if you do it." " DON'T EFFIN' DO IT!" Naturally I am. xD My friend said that " the rebellion is over" and I keep telling him that I'm not dooooing it to be rebellious, I'm doing it because I love the cut. Plus I want to do something different with my hair; I'm sort sick the same ol' thing. It looks like: this. Yeah, it's really different, but I really want to try it, just to see how it'd go. My girl friends say I could pull it off--even my mom says I'd like it and I agree. I think I could make it work for me. I certainly wouldn't style it like his. xD Anyway, I shall psot a pic once I have it done and HELLO NEW MEMBER~ Sorry I haven't been here in a while. Haven't really been posting in any of the guilds I'm in that often lately.  

BloodStainedKnife

All Outta Gum

6,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:59 pm
I'm a kite fanboy TO THE END. I've always been a sucker for him, so it's only natural for me.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff