Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
When the Sun goes Down (xXMatthewFangXx & DncStar) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:04 am
[[Bump....]]  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:44 pm
[[Sorry. I was away... ]]

Cassidy laughed. "Yeah." She agreed, running her own tongue across her fangs. "It's true. I do have some pretty amazing fangs." She cuddled into him a bit and kissed him deeply. "I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world." She muttered softly. She wanted to be able to fall asleep in his arms... She wanted to be more human then she was. A few tears came to her eyes as she thought about it  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:54 pm
He smiled softly, kissing away her tears. "I'm glad your more vampire love, because if you wern't, I couldn't stay up with you all night long and cuddle for endless hours." he smiled as he laid in the bed, sliding up he brought her on top of him, holding her in his arms. "Close your eye's..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:44 pm
Cassidy eyed him suspiciously. "Okay I guess." She said softly, closing her eyes. "I trust you!" She said nodding her head a bit. She grinned a bit, kissing him gently.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:56 pm
He smiled softly as he held her close. "No kissing, just lay there." He said closing his eye's soon, he found himself drifting in and out of sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:53 am
Cassidy whined softly, "But I love kissing you." Her voice fading as she began to fall asleep against his warmth. She shook herself. Something was different... She had never fallen asleep before. She gasped, covering her mouth. She lept out of bed, afraid of what had just happened. She stared out the window, seeing the moon floating in the sky. "I can't sleep.. and yet I almost was." She whispered to herself, her eyes wide  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:12 pm
His eye's widend slightly as he jumped up beside her, excitedly he took her by the shoulders and shook her. "THAT'S GREAT! Waite huh?" He gave her na idotic look, he honestly had no idea what was going on. He smiled and pulled her close. "Come on, you should sleep you'll like it alot love!" He exclaimed. "If I didn't have you I'd sleep the day's away, that's how blissful it is." He said with a soft smile. "I wonder why you can sleep though.."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:15 pm
Cassidy shrugged. "I don't know. I wonder too... Maybe just being with you is changing me. Just ever so slightly." She smiled softly, wrapping her arms around him. "Like I don't feel any different... I just wanted to be able to sleep with you... and then I almost was." She shrugged, climbing back into bed and pulling him with her. "Well lets sleep... while I still can." She giggled, curling up and closing her eyes  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:24 pm
He smiled softly, he liked the sound of that. "Then again, I did bite you, maybe I injected some of my DNA into you causing you to become part dragon.." He smiled as he held her close laying in th ebed he pulled the covers up and held her, singing a lullabie.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:26 am
Cassidy smiled softly as she was lulled to sleep. "I don't care why it's happening..." She whispered. "All I know is that I like it." She said with a giggle. She snuggled into his chest, gently feeling the rise and fall of his chest.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:12 am
He smiled softly as he brushed his hand along her hair, with a smile he kissed her forhead. "Just sleep love, enjoy it too." he murmured as he held her, his chest rose and fell, he watched her head until his eye's couldn't bare to stay open, slowly he drifted off to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:51 am
"Yes dear." She murmered sleepily. She hadn't slept in decades. She almost forgot what it was like. But soon she was fast asleep, peacefully and dreamlessly asleep. Now if she would wake up would be the new question  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:19 pm
He sighed as he slid from under her, he couldn't bare to lay in thebed anymore. He looked at her, he knew she hadn't slept in awhile so he didn't think much of it. he looked around the house, walking into the kitchen he grabbed some food and returned.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:08 pm
Cassidy sighed softly and rolled over, reaching for Matthew. She gently propped herself up and peered at him through sleepy eyes. "Whatcha doing?" She asked groggily. She was still basically asleep but she could talk. She raised an eyebrow. "Don't you want to be with me?" She asked a bit disheartened. "i mean lay with me..." She nodded, correcting herself.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:42 am
Matthew looked at her, setting his sandwich down, he pulled open her eye lips. "Mmm, laying with you and making myself starve, ORRR sitting next to your relitivly dead body and eating a sandwich." With a joking smirk he said, "sandwich most defnitly."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff