Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Vampire Invasion (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a RP topic? (tell me the truth don't lie please)
  Yeah it's great!!!
  It's ok
  It could use a little work
  No F**king way it completely sucks!
View Results

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:36 pm

She nudged Cheza, her red eyes suddenly brighter. "Why don't you go tell him so? I'll look after Kai..."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:41 pm

She let out a low laugh, " He knows but doesn't listen to me what so ever and besides he's not too found of being disturbed from his thinking unless it's an emergency." she let out a low sigh " anyway I'm fine he'll learn eventually but I doubt it because he still hasn't learned his lesson after all these years we've spent together. "

horselover1009

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:51 pm

"I'm sure he'll figure it out," she said. Then, sort of as an afterthought, "What constitutes an emergency?"
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:58 pm

" Well.. um.. let me think for a sec its been awhile." Cheza thought for a sec then the light bulb went off in her head " Oh well an emergency to him is someone being in danger, someone badly hurt, if someone needs help or if something like what you saw in my mind happens and i need to retreat to my safety zone then that is an emergency to him." she explained

horselover1009

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:06 pm

"Okay..." Her ears pricked again. Her head whirled towards the door. "Does someone outside spying on us constitute an emergency?"
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:11 pm

" Yeah" she said and quickly walked over to Tsume. She shook him and he didn't come out of his thoughts. She sighed. " No use. He'll be no help in this state and it'll take to long to get him out of it right now. Lets go check it out." She walked to the door and waved for Jan to follow her as she slowly opened the door.

horselover1009

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:18 pm

Jan followed close behind Cheza, her daggers in her hands. She sharpened her senses again, and noticed the strain on her strength. She shook her head slightly before following Cheza out.

((I gtg pretty soon... crying crying ))
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:26 pm

(( So do I crying crying ))

She continued out the door with Jan close behind her. Outside she scanned the surrounding area and saw someone sitting just below one of the windows to the house. She nudged Jan to look towards the girl.

horselover1009

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:33 pm

((While I'm thinking about it, is it alright if I bring in my other character?))
Jan nodded before running imperceptibly around the girl, so she was now at her side.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:27 am

can i join
gaia name:emo warrior21
charecter name:Reks
race:vampire
bio:betrayed by his clan he walks the earth as a hunter killing all vampires and humes that try to stop him from getting revange

User Image

Shegurei-sensei

Shegurei-sensei

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:07 am

looks around "What wreched town has my cruel fate brought me to this time?"
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:08 pm

emo warrior 21
can i join
gaia name:emo warrior21
charecter name:Reks
race:vampire
bio:betrayed by his clan he walks the earth as a hunter killing all vampires and humes that try to stop him from getting revange

User Image

Yeah sure doesn't bother me at all just have fun and follow the rules i set mrgreen

horselover1009

horselover1009

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:18 pm

DarogaDaae
((While I'm thinking about it, is it alright if I bring in my other character?))
Jan nodded before running imperceptibly around the girl, so she was now at her side.

(( yeah sure lets see what you got lol))
Quickly Cheza followed Jan's lead and came up an the other side of the girl so that she couldn't get away no matter what. " Who are you? " Cheza asked with no hint of feeling in her voice.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:21 am

looks around to Cheza "Huh"?! He begins having a flashback seeing her in her home before he destroyed it.He looks in shame and turns away.

Shegurei-sensei

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:55 pm

((Yay!))
Gaian Name: DarogaDaae
Character Name: Fawkes
Race: Vampire
Bio: Fawkes has no memory of his life as a human. He knows nothing other than his constant fight for survival.
Weapon: Whatever you hand him
User Image
((sorry sweatdrop I have no software for pics, so I had to borrow someone else's from Photobucket))
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff