Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:09 pm
(You can join the RP, but this whole story is going on between me and Bearclaw right now...)
(Thats okay, your plot biggrin )

Crystalstar looked between the five cats, finally she paused on Ambercloud. "Frostheart would never harm Snowstar!" She jumped and landed on Ambercloud. "Get off of my territory!" She said and pinned Ambercloud down.

(did you want me to do that?)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:04 pm
((All depends on your choices- etheir way you'll find crucial information))

Frostheart and Icewhisker helped Crystalstar, they were enclosed in a circle of claws and fangs, until MoonClan and the one SnowClan warrior began to retreat. "Die!" Frosthear hissed, and slashed at Ambercloud's throat, falling to a lifeless heap of fur to the ground.

Crystalstar stood in shock- it was highly against the warrior code to kill unless completely necesarry.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Grey Space

Lonely Cat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:38 pm
(is another secret pair of eyes) Whispers to self; " I cant beleive it!" when all is quiet again, hurries to see if i can make it back to the clan...
Hedgehog908
(sry I forgot what the kittys name was, but I have it now! blaugh )
Dipper took a step back. "Tigereyes I thought I warned you, you have to trust me!" Tigereyes took another step. "Tigereyes! Please, I might have come on a little forcefull but noone needs to get hurt in all of this! Remember what you first said when I first started training you in the arts of deception!" Tigereyes let a low growl come from her throut. "Tigereyes listen to me!! You don't know how badly your ruining the plan!" Tigereyes flicked her tail again, "you know what? It's always "the plan, the plan, the plan! What about MY needs! If I am to take over ANYTHING I want some rules and alliences set. Now your telling me that I should stop what I'm doing? STOP GETTING IN THE WAY OF MY DESTINY!!!" Tigereyes leaped at Dipper without flinching. . .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From the bushes another cat watched. Stonewail sighed as he saw his friend exsicuted by Tigereyes. "I told you Dipper. . .she changed. ..and it was all your fault. . ." Stonewail shook his head and took off into the woods toward Pebbleclan as the cries of agony arose from behind him.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:44 pm
((Dipper got thrown in a river. Make up something else. Something that has nothing to do with Tigereyes, Clovershadow, Bearclaw, or Crystalstar))  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Emmy Dark

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:10 pm
little_moon_girl
((Dipper got thrown in a river. Make up something else. Something that has nothing to do with Tigereyes, Clovershadow, Bearclaw, or Crystalstar))

how bout just life in the clan in general and make it up as we go  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:18 pm
((It's not her fault- I told her to do it. I think she could see what Tigereyes did. Some people or sortta left out right now.))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Emmy Dark

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:19 pm
Lord Myself
((It's not her fault- I told her to do it. I think she could see what Tigereyes did. Some people or sortta left out right now.))

WAT ARE U TALKING BOUT WATS THE STORY LINE  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:28 pm
((This our storyline. It isn't the main one. You can do whatever you want.))  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Emmy Dark

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:35 pm
oh ... k  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:41 pm
*stops at camp entrance, maybe it would be best not to tell anyone, if they dont beleive me, and she hears what i know, i could be next.... lays fur flat, gives couple of licks and walks in. Walks to den, takes a nap, goes hunting........  

Grey Space

Lonely Cat

Emmy Dark

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:52 pm
Sootpaw sat in camp her tail twiching iritably. she was told she would be going hunting with her mother. She felt as if she had been waiting forever  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:08 pm
(i wanna be in the know... i wanna be in the secret plotline full of secrety secretness... can i be huh huh huh huh huh? blaugh
Cat Name: Graytail
Pic: User Image
u know all the otha stuffz)  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:51 pm
(hehehe!! Ya noone else really come's in untill I show the crazy side to my story!!! xp )
Tigereyes then shivered she had been washing her paws all day, Dippers body had dissapeared a while ago. "I need to talk with Clovershadow. . .He needs to understand or else. . .he'll have to die. . ." Tigereyes shuddered at the thought of killing the one who she used to love. She then shook herself one more time and headed off towards the camp.
(oh ya, I did say 'used to love'!!! xp )  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:15 pm
Anyone here want to do a rp er is anyone here?  

Emmy Dark

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games