Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:09 pm
The Night Faery
((oh dear. am I dying?
I know what you meant, Jasper dear, don't be sorry for anything! <3 ))

((I don't think so? You might've if Jasper had crushed you and everyone was busy freaking out, but Caterpillar will help you and Jasper get better if you were hurt too! :3))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:17 pm
((Good to know. ^-^ ))

Nana resisted the urge to cough as she and Jasper were engulfed by smoke. She leaned over and pulled his limp and bloody form off of her legs and let out a little cry when she saw the lower half of her skirt drenched in blood, both Jasper's and her own. She slowly peeled the soaking cloth back and winced at the sight of her legs, broken and crushed under the Jabberwocky's weight. Then the smoke started to get to her; she felt herself getting calmer, her heart rate slowing down to normal... She closed her eyes and waited for it to go away.

The Night Faery
Captain

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:24 pm
Before long the smoke had cleared and Jasper and Nana were whole and healed. Caterpillar, though he didn't want to show it actually looked alittle tired from bringing people back and healing and whatnot. "There's a small hut all of you can share." He said. "Leave me be. I need the love of my beetle women." He continued, snapping his fingers and allowing the beetle women to reappear. They wouldn't approach, of course, until the guest were gone.

"Nana!" Tick-Tock called. "Thank heaven's you two are alright! I was so worried!" She cried, rushing from the Hatter's lap and beside the two.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:27 pm
Before Jasper could even shake the fatigue and dizzyness from him, he stood abruptly. "Come now, everyone. We must return to the Guardian's. I wish...to speak...with Nana's...father." He said, collapsing yet again. Still conscious, but he certainly couldn't see straight. "Nana...when were there two of...you?" He chuckled.  

MadHattard

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:29 pm
Nana smiled and hugged Tick-Tock tightly. "I can definitely say the same for you," she said. She stood up with Jasper and then looked down at herself in embarrassment. "I'm such a mess! I need to get out of these clothes...." Then she looked up at the Caterpillar, who grinned back at her, and shook her head. "Nevermind. It can wait."
She knelt down beside Jasper and laughed, patting his cheeks to wake him up. It didn't work, so she tried kissing him, and that seemed to work better. "There's only one of me," she said with a smile, "and I certainly hope for your sake that it stays that way. Now why would you want to go see my father?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:32 pm
"Thank you Mr. Caterpillar " She knew they would be in debt to the caterpillar for quite a while. Although with all that was going on prehaps he would forget the debt. However she knew that was a slim chance.  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

MadHattard

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:33 pm
Much more awake now, though groggy, he smiled sheepishly. "You're beautiful Nana. And I have to make sure no other man tries to take you from me. So, why shouldn't I go to your father to ask if you'd be my wife." He coughed, rubbing his sore ribs. "He may scare me and he may not know that I can turn into a human, but I don't want anyone else to try and take you away from me." He said, eyeing the Caterpillar who continued to smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:36 pm
Nana's eyes widened and she stared at him in shock. "Ask if.... him.... you.... me...." She was completely at a loss for words, and she had to sit down to take it in. She sat there and continued to stare at him, blinking slowly every so often.  

The Night Faery
Captain

MadHattard

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:39 pm
He waved his hand infront of her face, hoping to get a reaction. "Can you hear me? How can we reach your father? I don't think this is the best time for any of us to be moving."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:49 pm
Setting down Indya, he took her hand and approached the Hatter. Eyes downcast, he raised his hand up for a shake. "I apologize for everything I've done to you and your friends...and your...Tick-Tock."
Tick-Tock looked at Mimicry and looked back at the ground. She still didn't feel very comfortable around him, but she supposed she'd have to get used to it. "Isn't kind of funny Hatter that you're with a girl named Tick-Tock...something time related...in yet, you and time haven't always gotten along?"  

ChocolateDippedinMello

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:31 pm
The Hatter looked at his hand for a moment, and then smiled and shook it. "Apology accepted, Mimicry. Sorry for the... you know... stab wounds." He laughed a little sheepishly. "But I think we're past all that now." He slapped Mimicry lightly on the shoulder and adjusted his hat, which was by now very lopsided on his head. Then he smiled at Tick-Tock and said, "Well, old Father Time is just going to have to get used to it."
~~~
Nana's eyes went out of focus and flitted about aimlessly. Finally they re-focused on Jasper, and she opened and closed her mouth several times before she got any noise to come out.
"Why..." she began, so dazed she almost sounded drunk. ((which she most assuredly is NOT, for the record blaugh )) "....would you ask him... before you asked me?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:53 pm
"Well..." Jasper replied. "I needed some way to bring it up. You know I love that shock factor." He smiled and got on one knee. Even though he was sore, he'd do this for Indya. "I didn't want to ask you, have you give me an answer and then have your father turn me down...but, Nana...Shayalind ((Hope I spelled that right)) would you be my bride?"  

MadHattard

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:59 pm
Mimicry returned the smile. "Sorry for...well...everything. The stabbing, the killing...the...yeah." He coughed awkwardly, not accustomed to apologizing and picked Indya up again. "Well, now that thats settled, let us rest our weary bones! I mean, I had a Jabberwocky step on my for crying out loud!"
Tick-Tock nodded and out of curiosity, stole the Hatter's hat. Placing it atop her head, she examined how he looked without his top hat. Then, looking around at the occupied group, she made a mad dash away from the Hatter, giggling and making off with his top hat. "What's a Hatter without a hat? Just a ter? Or nothing at all?" She pondered aloud as she ran. Collapsing upon a bed of flowers, but keeping the hat from the Hatter's reach, she grinned. "That's nonsense, with or without a Hatter, you'll never be nothing because you'll always be someone very, special to me."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:43 pm
"OI!!" the Hatter shouted, and sprinted after her, catching up quickly and tackling her, reaching for his hat. "Nobody takes my hat," he said in a playful growl. "No, not even the cutest and sweetest and most beautiful robot-turned-human in the world. Although..." He took the hat and stuck it on her head, pulling it down over her eyes. "That is a rather becoming look for you. You can borrow it for a bit."
~~~
Nana got washed over with another wave of surprise, and let out a sort of dumbfounded little laugh. Then, finally, her face became very grave and she said, "Jasper, my love.... I hate to do this to you, but...."
Her serious face didn't last long and she broke into a huge smile. "I accept," she said, and knocked him to the ground in a terrifyingly joyful embrace. "However," she said, turning all business despite the un-business-like fact that she was sitting cross-legged on his stomach, "I don't want this to interfere with our relationship. I'm a Guardian girl, and I absolutely and adamantly refuse to instantly become all housed up with seventeen fat ugly babies to look after while you go wear a business suit and hold meetings with the Queen. We're a Plains pair and we're to be adventurers like always." She stuck her hand out to shake. "Agreed?"

The Night Faery
Captain

MadHattard

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:17 am
"Of course." Jasper agreed. "Just hoping your father doesn't skin me." Rather than shaking her hand, he pounced on her like he used to when he was Jabbers. "Oh, I would never do that to you." He said, cuddling his face against hers. "I mean, really, could you ever see me in a suit? What a horrible image. And I could never see you stuck at home. Hell, I'd be the one at home while you'd be in the suit chatting with your associates." He said with a smile.  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games