Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
UNIVERSAL VIDEO GAME THREAD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syumerrt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:02 am
Yeah...I know, waiting for Modern Warfare 2....so back to playing the first one, anyone else here who hates matyrdom?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:04 am
Are you referring to the nuclear explosion or the deaths at the end?  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Syumerrt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:23 am
Nope, matyrdom as in the perk, on multiplayer when you kill someone and they drop a grenade on death....of course I also hate the random grenades when someone starts tossing them all over the place.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:52 am
Ah, I don't do multiplayer.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:03 pm
You really should, nothing tastes as great as salty tears of shame and defeat. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:17 pm
Nothing is better then CS:S. That game has the best tears.  

Sir Kyle Aziz

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:41 pm
I'd rather pound rusty nails through my d**k than play Counter-Strike again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:07 pm
Lt. Brookman
Dayum, that's hatred right there.  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:12 pm
DarkElf27
Lt. Brookman
Dayum, that's hatred right there.
Let's just say that CS is the beginning of the end.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:34 pm
I, unlike Mac here, love CCs and I play ıt plenty of tımes a week, Im ın a clan and I thınk ıts one of the best onlıne shooters there ıs out.  

Jason Kharo

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:45 pm
Baaaaah, said the poor little sheep.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:29 pm
I never played it since I wasn't into online when it was out.... but yeah it looks like it has it's own merits... but Brookman don't you think thats... a little extreme?

and btw

I don't think your getting MGS4.... I saw the microsoft confrence he said you guys were getting the new game.... I might be wrong... since I could barely hear the b*****d.

for modern warfare I was never bothered with it since I was usually a couple hundred yards away from the corpse... boom headshot!

dragon age origins loks okay... I felt it was very same-y to other fantasy games... the grey wardens lol

I loved when they showed the decieved trailer as part of the EA confrence. it was stellar the onlything keeping me from gettign excited is that I don't know how their workign the combat.... if it's like KotOR then I probably won't be getting it.

and Ruse looks like a fun reimagining of stratagy games with some cool lying abilites

I want more playabe classes before the games comes out for D3 and I have to get Starcraft 2 or my friends will beat me so yeah.  

GamerChik240

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:59 pm
Mac lurves to overreact.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:40 pm
Actually I've read the prequals and you'd be suprised about DAO, let's see nearly every fantasy out there makes the elves, these arrogants, we think we are SO superior and more powerful then you race, yet DAO, they are treated as second class citizens, almost literally as slaves, I mean geeze, the city elves live literally in slums, the ones that live in Orlais have it the worse. Dwarven politics, let's see as it seemed in the book, the nobles when they get greedy enough to eye the throne are willing to spill plenty of blood or just enough, not like the humans...lord not like the humans. The game itself got inspiration from multiple sources, including Game of Thrones from A Song Of Fire And Ice.

Yeah online on Modern Warfare, like one of my friends from youth group, I'm a bloody matyrdom magnet, there's not a single room I can walk into without a grenade being nearby or on a corpse.

Syumerrt

Van Evok

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:42 pm
One game i cant wait to see in action is SW:The Old Republic
Bounty hunters FTW! And hope those pesky lightsaber types get some balancing nerfhammer...  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games