Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The East Data Ocean Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:37 pm

The boat is rocked by the emergence of Meteormon, and while they are distracted, they are shot into a whirlpool.
Alex is tired of the interruptions.
"What the hell!?"
The whirlpool they hit throws the boat in circles.
"Aaaah! Ghoulmon!"
Ghoulmon instantly takes action. His patience has been worn thin. Ghoulmon charges at the small digimon. He hopes to make the battle quick, and then try to save the boat.
What seems to be a tackle, is changed at the last moment to a midair tail smash, using all the momentum he gained from charging, Ghoulmon spins, and readies his huge tail to collide with Meteormon.
(this is supposed to catch Meteormon by surprise, so if it's going to dodge, then describe how it managed this. Besides saying that he used his immense speed )
Sun Hou Yi rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:40 pm

Meteormon is taken by surprise by the attal and then tackles Ghoulmon back with his hard head, '' Where is Lance? ''. Meteormon summons 1000 meteors and fires them at Ghoulmon and the boat

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:00 pm

Alex furiously paddle, tangent to the slope of the whrilpool, and uses it's power to move the boat more swiftly away(to C2).
"Good luck Ghoulmon!"
Alex's voice is lost on the waves as the boat is moved away.
Ghoulmon doesn't see Meteormon move, thanks to it's speed, and is suddenly head-butted in the stomach.
Ghoulmon is totally surprised, and gasps as he is hit by the impact. Ghoulmon tries to catch the Meteormon, but, again, it speedily moves away. As Ghoulmon tries to recover from the attack he sees Meteormon sending thousands of Meteors to descend upon him.
"Darn it!"
In response, Ghoulmon opens his main oculus fully, and shoots out a wide-ranged, black wave that encompasses most of the meteors while still heading for Meteormon.
"Take this! My..Death Wave!"
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:03 pm

Meteormon is then hit by the attak and sent into the water, '' Lance where are you? ''. Meteormon emerges and tackles Ghoulmon in the form of a burning meteor.

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:33 pm

Ghoulmon is fed up with how persistent the digimon is.
"Stop your babbling already!"
Ghoulmon is now familiar with Meteormon's straight-forward fighting style, and dodges the the powerful attack by swiftly moving to the right, and sends yellow lasers blasts from the eyes on his hands at the Meteormon as the charge misses.
"I'll delete you, and maybe you'll come back with the sense not to get in my way! Explosion eye!"
Ghoulmon positions himself underneath Meteormon as he continually releases the salvo of blasts.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:42 pm

Meteormon starts to curl up into a rock gathering bits of the earth to form a ball protecting Meteormon from the blasts cracking after the final blast, '' I'll ask agian where is Lance?! ''. Meteormon is then starting to burn up releaseing heat from it's body burning whoever gets near.

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:49 pm

Ghoulmon doesn't care about Meteormon's problem. He just wants him out the way.
"I don't care where that stupid kid is! I've had enough of you! Begone!"
Ghoulmon shoots a large, crimson, arrow-shaped, beam from his main oculus at the fiery Meteormon.

Alex can no longer hear them, as the boat has floated a long ways away from the battle. He turns to Christian who has been quiet up until now.
"Let Ghoulmon handle that Meteormon. We still have a mission to finish. By the way, I still never got your name."
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:52 pm

Meteormon takes the blow flying into the water, '' Lance... ''. Meteormon starts to glow and he stops appering for a little while.

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
Dexterity Bonus rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:30 pm

Kyo looked at Chris.
"We'll talk after the dive"
He said looking at the Divermon "I would love to take a dive" Kyo said with a smile
Kyo took of his suit jacket and his dress paints. Placing the googles over his eyes he turned to Kinko.
"Hey I think this Chris guy wants Destin's egg so keep an eye on my bag". Kyo whispered to his Digimon.
Kyo stepped on to the edge of the boat and jumped into the clear water.
As Kyo plunged down into the water he noticed the vividly colored coral.
as his eyes scanned the bottom for any sign of this "Treasure" Divermon had spoken of.
Thats when he spied a brown chest buried in the sand.
Swimming down to the chest kyo lifted it from the sand and open the chest.
Inside the was a vile of what looked to be teal sand. Taking it from the chest he swam up to the boat "hey guys look what I found" he said smiling as he held up the sand
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:54 pm

Chris knew he probobly wasn't welcome on the spirit's boat, but he needed to get that digiegg from Kyo to save Marcus even if he had to go through every spirit to get it. He waited for Kyo to finish before looking at him to find out if he had what he was after.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

DTI TourneyProctor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:07 pm

Alter would take a moment to ponder on the vague yet helpful information he was given. "Ah, thank you very much for your help." Alter rose and looked towards Ruby for a ride back when a thought hit him, "Is there, by any chance, some way that I can repay for your your generous information?"

As he waited for an answer, he looked around and noticed a stretch of land approaching. He figured that he and Angewomon were going to have to continue by land by Angemon took the ship around and met them. He looked up and towards the ship. "Kirashimu, Cross... I'm going to go by land, you take the ship and go north and around. We'll meet you on the other side."
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:12 pm

Kyo Climbed up onto the boat and dried himself off with a towel from his bag.
Changing back into his clothes he looked at Chris.
"Now how exactly can I help you" Kyo glared

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
KiroMishima generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 6!

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:12 pm

User Image
Kiro Mishima
The Burning White Spirit

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Kiro was still unsure on what Chris wanted. So kiro made Apalala watch him. "Watch him Apalala...Imma go hardcore diving....." Kiro took off his shirt and everything in his pockets and put then next to Apalala. Kiro dives in the water and when he comes out he gets a shell. "Heh...she sell seashells by the seashore...." Kiro chuckled for a bit as he puts on his cloths and grabs his stuff.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:34 pm

Chris looked at Kyo and frowned "This digivice....it's Marcus's it led me here I think you have something that can help him and I need it" He said. He looked down glumly "I fear he's in a lot of trouble and I need what ever it is that led me here" He said. He was trying to control his temper, but he was worried.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:43 pm

Kyo looked up at Chris.
"He's In trouble?" Kyo asked
"Damn it! I knew I shouldn't have left Driver City!"
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games