Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Drive City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:15 pm

Saren nodds to Kaito and didn't bother answer Gin figuring it must be a secret since Kaito didn't tell Gin. Saren didn't know Gin to well, but he did stay in his mwas about leave with Kaito , but noticed Sheriti he thought about how he was whisped away by his digivie when he was with her and then about her eeting with teh Gatomon, what was it about?

Saren motioned over to her casually and then poked her twice on her shoulder to make her turn and face him. Saren didn't wait for her to turn around, "Hey...I'm sorry about me leaving you at the Tower thing..." Saren said deciding he would catch up with Kaito Tama later...Tama where had he heard that last name before...
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:32 pm

((thanks tiger, *mumble mumble* why didn't i think of this?!))

Numemon slither down the streets all over the city, passing out flyers and yelling: "Come to Central Park, Party for our new guests the humans! free food and drinks for all!"

SkyCore

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:37 pm

((if u mean that the rpcs should be alerted about the festival before tehy attend, than your welcome lol..>))

Saren looked at the Numemon coming their way with a look of 'what are you up to?' apparent in his eyes. The Numemon most ceartinly didn't like the tamers, I meen they said that the boss was right and that the tamers where here to destroy the digiworld...so what was this? A party for their 'destroyers'. this seemed all too dumb and fishy..
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:55 pm

(Still pretty bored... can't really rp till the other dude logs on..)
Rebecca pocketed her digivice and looked at the setting sun,"Well matt whatever that digivice thing is, it foretells, a great adventure," She sighed at the great beauty of the sun.
Agumon was still sitting, looking at his partner. He looked at gummimon and thought One day, possibly we might battle, either together or apart He closed his eyes and smiled.

ilinkzeldi

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:10 pm

“A party? What’s this all about now….” Sheriti spoke to herself. “Maybe this is where I can find thtat friend geremon told me about….” She spoke to herself turning. She tripped a bit as she stumbled into Saren. A bit surprised to see him. “Ah, sorry. “ She took a step back then turned to him. “Ah, so this is where you went.” She sighed. “It’s fine, I don’t hold grudges. I kinda get sick if get mad.” She whiepered the last words.
The skullbarukimons red dotted eyes dug deeply into the tamers. He growled under his breath as he looked over at the falling flyers. “Hey, don’t forget the mission….” He mumbled by her ear.
“I know…” She whispered back. “But maybe we can find something out of the party. I’m sure it’ll go fine.” She then turned back to saren while smilling. “I was just on my way following what that numemon is announcing. “
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:17 pm

Saren sighed, "I think that is a bad idea..think about it Sheriti..they don't like us.." Saren said as he gave a quick small sigh. Saren looked down the street as digimon gathered around the numemon. Saren than looked back to Sheriti. Saren sighed, "I would reccomend coming with me to....resistance..Now I don't know if I am suppose to speak out about it, but it should be safe for you.." Saren said protecitly..

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:33 pm

Sheriti frowned, “You never know Saren. Of course they caused a few trouble here and there but some are actually nice, you know?” Sheriti disagreed on the idea of un trusting all the nuemons. “Blame a virus. That’s what everyone is doing against them; they have no love because of a group causing a fuss. Have you ever thought of any other numemons who actually have a kind heart?” She huffed. “I-I can protect myself! I’m not that weak!” She began to march but then tripped a bit landing on her feet still balanced. She quickl turned her head at saren but continued.
The skullbarukimon growled as he past Saren. His temper was rising more since he disliked any other tamers. He still wasn’t too fond of Sheriti either.
(No tiger exploded. D= )
(Continues to drive park -w- )
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:24 am

"he, uuhh, charie?" "yes?" "just before I took you into the digital world,I saw a bag store in network city." "so?" "you could buy a new strap for your sheath." "good idea, we can come back to help later."

((uimo, charie get an excuse to drop out of this event.))

beylese

Spicy Egg

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:29 pm

gummymon looked at agumon then jumped onto matt and climbed up his shoulder "Someday I will be stronger and when that day comes I shall be there ready to fight no matter what I shall fight with or againest you in the near future" Gummymon smiled and looked at matt "Come on lets get rolling we gots to find more friendz"

Matt looked at his device then smiled "Ok sounds pretty cool anyways here is my cell # if you ever wanna talk to me but right I guess gummymon want more friends anyway here agumon" Matt gave a small bowl of rice to agumon "anyways we are off see you around some where I am sure nice to meet u to anyways gotta go" Matt smiled and head off in towards the way he thought was the middle
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:46 pm

Rebecca walked after Matt,"I have to ask you something?" she said as she grabbed his shoulder. "I need to know, what organization do you belong too?"

Agumon clawed at his rice and started to eat it. He tried to eat it slowly savoring every bite. The cake was better He thought.

ilinkzeldi

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:45 pm

matt looked at rebecca "What do you mean organization I am my own I fight for whoever pays the most" Gummymon smiled and looked at her "Yep yep we do's cause without the money there is no food for us to eat so the highest bidder is our buyer" Matt bopped gummymon on the head for what he said "We ane't poor you know we just need some more money"
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:56 pm

"I see," She said as she backed off and started to lean against the wall again.
"I belong to the virus buster's, I don't let money matter, I fight for good in this digi-world. For the hope that this city will one day return to its former glory." She proclaimed.
Agumon stood next to her and saluted,"And one day I will be in my ultimate form and fight to defend my partner!"

ilinkzeldi

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:11 pm

"Ya I know but there isn't always good in the good and bad in the bad sometimes the get stuck in the wrong crowd so it makes it hard to fight for one side if the virus busters ever looked deep enough into there work the will noticed that you should cleanse the virus's not destroy them" Matt smiled then turned around and started walking
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:15 pm

Agumon looked at Rebecca,"How come you didn't show him a magic trick?" He asked her.
She shook her head,"He's not ready." Still leaning against the same wall she told herself, This city will return one day, whether it is with the mercenaries help or not She took out her purple hat and placed it on her head.
"Agumon, lets go."
(Exit towards Virus buster base)

ilinkzeldi

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:21 pm

"Baka.." Saren mumbleled as he shook his head dissaporiving to what she siad, but he wasn't about to fight her over it, let her go to teh party e though..wh did matter to him..Sarenlooked around and soon left for the resistance HQ..

(exit Saren and Shikon to Resistance Hq))
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games