Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Factorial Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:08 pm

Shereti simply remained standing as Sena circled around her. One of her eyebrows twitched as she attempted to form a smile on her face. "You have to be kidding me" Sheriti frowned. It wasn't that she disliked the Tamer Toan, but she had hoped things wouldn't excalate as for as a world wide search. It almost felt as if Toan had wired every single pixel of the digital world.

But Sheriti smiled reminding herself that it was for the best until either Reniko, Zack or the digitama hatched. Although..... Sheriti looked back at the Salamon. 'Is Toan trying to make me laugh?' Sheriti doubted that Sena would be any help on the defense side but...it was one of Toans digimon. He and his digimon always held surprises.

"Do you know your way around this maze then? I really would like to go to the market and re-stock."
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:14 pm

Sena stopped running around as she look at the maze "Hmmmmmmmm. I can lead you through it no problem!........maybe..........possibly................Well let go!" She begin to walked striaght into the maze as she begin to sniff the ground trying to find a way through it. She was part dog digimon after all, she could probably find it.....couldn't she?

The Sadistic Toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:25 pm

(Sorry, i'm doing art at the same time. ;D She better! O:< )
Sheriti continued to follow behind Sena. She was amused on how she acted, wanting to bring out her digital journal and make a quick sketch but that was impossible at the moment.

"So...are you- is everything fine?" asked Sheriti. She didn't want to pester Sena hinting that it may disrupt her concentration. Sheriti would have offered help but she had no clue of their whereabouts.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:29 pm

(Don't worry she will.....maybe....if im feeling in a good mood. Bwhahahaha!!!)

"Sure it is, I've been in here once before, got lost for about two weeks before I ended up on the other side. Hopefully it won't take as long this time!" She begin to wag her tail as she made a left turn then a right turn.

(Well i got to rearrange the house, some guys are gonna come and fix it up. I won't be on for the rest of the night)

The Sadistic Toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:38 pm

(Aww, alright. 'Till tomorrow then. (: )

"Err...." Sheriti froze in her steps momentarily, allowing Sena to continue a few steps without her. Closing her eyes, Sheriti continued, pacing a mere step forward. Sena had extremely short legs compared to the tamer. 'Dear Zhuqiaomon, please guide us....' Sheriti nervously prayed following slowly behind. She began to contribute by looking in all directions for any sign of an exit.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:19 pm

"Hmmmmm come to think of it, How did I get out last time?" She stop as she ponder that for a moment. A few second later, she lost interest and continue search "Ah well, I'll remember it when the times comes!" Sena took a glance back at Sheriti and ask "So, what are you to Master Toan? He usually don't have his digimons protecting one little girl."

The Sadistic Toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:10 pm

"Honestly I have no idea." she began as she rubbed her cheek. Whenever the tamer began this habit it signaled either nervousness or embarrassment, though only a few people hint that body language after surrounding themselves by her for a period of time. "I'm friends with Saren, another tamer and then one day Toan gave us a surprise visit. Judging by the situation and the way they communicated with one another, all I can say is that they were rivals of battle...or something like that." explained Sheriti. Shrugging er shoulders she then added, "Then we were all attacked by a pair of wild digimon and I was forced to tag along with Toan...ect....." Sheriti thought it was best to exclude the entire story of the Tropical Forest.

"Hey....." Sheriti stopped signaling her hand in the air, "How about we knock around some doors and ask for directions?" The idea of pulling out her DS-like digivice and activate the cities layout charmed her mind but unfortunately she must purchase the privilege to do so.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:15 pm

"Fine, if you want to do it the boring way" Sena walked up to a rough looking place that was probably a bar. Inside, you could hear shouting, fighting, broken glass, and attacks being shout out. "This seems like a good place to ask!" She said with such enthusiastic as her eyes shine with innocent.

The Sadistic Toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:20 pm

"Errr.....How 'bout somewhere else?" she said, signaling the digitama she carried in her arms. "I think they'll be too 'occupied' with their own business....."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:25 pm

"Alright then!" Sena said as she continue down the street. She was prancing around cheerfully until her gave a monstrous growl indicating that she was hungry. She stop walking and turn toward Sheriti with wide sad puppy eyes as her lower lip begin to tremble.

The Sadistic Toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:34 pm

Sheritis face was overcome by a mixture of a frown, hopeless and joy expression. She sighed through her nostrils as she, again, shifted the digitama and began to lower her backpack. Pulling out a simple cheese and turkey sandwich, Sheriti extended her arm, "Here." Sheriti gave Sena the entire sandwich. She had brought spares.

"I think you've dragged me further into this maze of buildings....." Sheriti murmured, sitting down on the pavement. She began to think of a solution in order to fix this mess. Sheriti was no hinting the idea that Toan was indeed making a fool out of her by sending a mere rookie digimon that had no idea of this area. "Take your time....." said Sheriti in a vapid tone. "It's only morning."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:35 pm

"You know, it would be faster to fly over it instead of walking through it" She said as she begin to devour the sandwich, destroying what left of it in matter of seconds. She licked her as her face was cover with mustard and turkey.

The Sadistic Toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:51 pm

"I thought it would be rude to ask for such a favor....." said Sheriti.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:06 pm

"Don't be silly, it rude of you for trying to go the long way instead of finding a shorter route" Sena said as she look around to make sure no one was looking. She then close her eyes as the wind begin to spiral around her, causing her scarf to fly all around her. Sena begin to glow white as she begin to grow "Salamon warp digivolve to Angewomon" a tall beautiful angel stood before sheriti. She smiled at Sheriti as she pick the tamer up in her arm. She spread her wings as she took a few step forward as a kick start before taking to the sky. "So, where are we going?"

The Sadistic Toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:12 pm

Sheriti was in a trance as the sudden wind lifted her bangs. She flushed as she was lifted Sena, feeling the warmth of her skin radiate. She had always traveled with her own Digimon by flight but it was slightly uncomfortable to have a new individual, whom she only met for about thirty minutes now. "T-the-any market place; thank you!" squeaked Sheriti. She gripped on her belongings, including the egg since she had little time to readjust herself.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games