Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenshin Yuki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:15 am

Kenshin wave off to the guy and his Patamon heading off, then turns to face Yukidarumon. "Erza right? You were the one who saved us before right? You froze Gilamesh's leg."

"Un. I saw him about to kill you two, so I lept into the fight to stop him." She says, crossing her arms and looking to the side. Natsu walks up to her, staring into the big beaded eyes of the snowoman. "What?"

"Why is a Yukidarumon in such a warm place?" The WarGreymon asks him, noticing the big difference in temperature from being around her.

"I'm on a mission to protect the precious land of the Digital World. I was sent here by my leader Lotusmon to preserve the Savanna and prevent it from being destroyed." As she says this, a figure steps out into the opening, a staff aimed at Erza.

"But who would destroy this place?" Kenshin asks, all of them still in the dark of the attack about to happen.

"I don't know, but I believe TigerVespamon-" As she explains this, an energy beam shoots out from behind Erza. Both Kenshin and Natsu stare morbidly at the snowoman suddenly being attacked, as she reverts to a Digitama.

"Erza!" Kenshin shouts, picking up the somewhat red egg.

WarGreymon looks into the distance to see where the attack came from, and sees a Skullsatamon aiming his staff at them. "Takes care of that!"

"So it was you!!" Natsu flies at top speed for the skeletal Digimon, Dramon Killers ready to slice him through.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:03 am

"A-hahahaha! Even someone like you won't be able to hurt me!" The Virus Digimon swings his staff at Natsu, blocking his strike. Natsu continues his assault of consecutive slashes, which is constantly being blocked by Skullsatamon.

"Constant barrages of blows won't strike me! Nail Bone!" A blast of lightning comes out from the staff, striking Natsu. Electricity pulsates throughout his body, paralyzing him where he stood.

"Natsu!" Kenshin calls out, holding the egg in his arms. He pulls out his extendable staff and assaults Skullsatamon, who performs his Skull Hammer attack and knocks Kenshin into a gear. His already damaged back begins to break even more as blood coughs out from his mouth.

Kenshin Yuki

cdcash912

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:03 pm

Patamon entered the Savannah with Demidevimon following behind him in search for Soma. They walked around when they saw a Tamer coughing up blood. He looked familiar but they couldn't tell who it was, so they kept their distance when they noticed a battle going on.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:01 pm

[Enter From Toy Tama Town]

"Dammit Moku!!!!! You are the Worst at giving Directions!" say Kraven as He Kicks Guardromon in his shiny metal Buttocks." Aren't you supposed to have A Damn GPS built in or something?!" shouts Kraven Angrily. They had been walking in circles ever since they entered the damn savanna.

"Aint My fault , you been here for months now and cant even find your own way!!!!" shout guardromon back as that walk.

"I dont remember half the s**t i did here evidently!!!!!!! Fix memory than maybe I'll be able to properly navigate. but all i got is a robot with no sense of direction who draws maps that look like kindergarten homework!"says Kraven as he holds the map out in front of Guardromon, it indeed look like a 5 year old trying to draw a map of a savanna in Africa, stick tree's and stringy grass and even some poorly drawn digimon.

Guardromon Shuts up and blushes after seeing his picture and bows his head in defeat."Chalk one up For me than Eh?" says Kraven giving Guardromon a small smile.

desean101101

desean101101

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:10 pm

Kraven looks up and around the large cliff face, feeling up the the burns marks along the side of the cliff."So do you want to talk now or must we continue the dismemberment?" says Kraven as his attention finally turns around to the Angemon pinned to the Ground with Gallantmons spear as Andromons Drill getting Dangerously close to the other leg. The Panicked Angemon Turns to to Kraven and shouts out,"I don't know!!!! I only Met this Kraven Person one time at ths Hospital at the Main City, You have to believe me!!!!" he cries out tears coming from under the mask a bit. Kraven Nods and Andromon pulls the sprear out of his leg and stabs the other leg.

Kraven gets out a Swiss army knife and lays down on angemons Left side, running it along the edge of his wings,"These are very Pretty wings you have here.... I can get a clean cut with this knife but we have time so we can manage correct?" Kraven says hitting the weakened Champion ,as he breathing gets heavier and heavier, lightly against the face with the knife before he shouts,"Okay.......okay.......... All i know is that after you left the Angels Head quarters you were being watched, I don't know Who. When they had you participate on raids against the Evil Digimon lords. I was ordered to stop watching you before They Went to attack the Pit. So i know nothing of how your body Changed, I Swear!!!! I swear!!!!!" shouts of Angemon, pleading with the boy tamer. Kraven just stares at the pitiful angel digimon. He nods slightly towards angemon and Andromon pulls out the spear and it dissolves into digicode. Kraven gets off the ing and the angemon begins to thank the tamer for sparing him but is blindsided with two heavy punches from Andromon, knocking him out cold."Leave him at the ride near in front of the hospital okay? The Royal knights wont look for us apart from what I can gather from the information he gave us. Now go Moku." says Kraven as he lays against the burn mark . "So She Was Trying to kill me, or get me killed by the royal knights.........So why call me a former friend?...........arg........this s**t is so ******** up its no even funny........" says Kraven as he sighs and closes his eyes with his back against the cliff face, waiting for his partner to return.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:56 pm

[I waited till 2 am Pummel, so just Pm me if you post and ill get a text and wake up]

desean101101

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:35 am

Chapter: 1
Warm dessert sand

“Is this better Kaya-san?” The white cat digimon asked looking over her shoulder, paw still stuck in the old rusty shell of something that was once a truck. Kaya smiled, looking at the dent in the metal her newest partner had made, this kitty was a strong one.
“That’s great Kit, your getting pretty good at this”
The cat nodded, her ears bobbing up and down as she did so making her look even cuter but kaya had already learned the hard way that her cute, clean cat look was a disguise, she was clever and strong and had already become the protective “Big sister” of some of the younger digimon members in Kaya´s weird little digital family, Bearmon and Snowagumon in particular seemed to like the cat digimon.
Kit was slightly smaller than normal digimon and she also had different markings, a normal Gatomon was white and purple with strong colors on the paw-gloves, Kit was white and pink and the color of her gloves was washed out, bleached, almost as if the color had faded overtime and turned pale.
And then there was the faintest trace of a black virus sign forming in the cats left right shoulder, just like Angemon, being with her made them “fallen angels” so they were signed with virus marks..
But even though Kit was different Kaya had already decided that she loved this cat digimon more than she would love a normal Gatomon.
“Lightning Punch!!”
The cat digimon leaped forwards and attacked the old machine once more, the truck screeched and fell apart, its old corpse no longer able to take the abuse from the kitty being.
Kaya smiled at the now beaming digimon positively glowing with pride and clapped just like a mother would during her daughters first ballet show, Gazimon, Snowagumon and Metamormon, in the form of a normal Gatomon herself, all cheered… well… al except Metamormon who never as much as smiled.
Kaya walked over to her newest member and kneeled down on the ground, petting the puuring cat on her head, the feel of her silky white fur was cool and soft
“Great job kit, you´ll be able to digivolve again very soon Im sure of it!”
Snowagumon walked towards the to, claws clicking against the hard ground
“It will be fun to see who digivolves first kitty”
Kit snorted
“I can beat you any time bandana face!”
The ice Agumon chuckled, Kaya had already explained to all of her digimons that Snowagumon was actually the reborn form of Mummymon, the girl hoped he would digivolve into that form again, she had never seen a Mummymon herself and neither had Meta so he had been unable to show her how the undead digimon looked, they were apparently extremely rare.
“Oy you two, knock it off, we´re here to train not to kill each other!”
Kaya chuckled warmly, patting the reptilian digimons head
“Why don’t you and Kit train with each other for a while, I need to get Gazimon an Meta started on their training aswell”
The two rookies both nodded and then turned to each other, Kit´s clear blue eyes glittered with excitement. “You sure you can handle this lil´ kitty bandana face?”
Snowagumon smirked evily
“I sure can try… Frozen wind!”
The cat digimon yelped and leaped to the side, barely avoiding the ball of blue ice energy. The cat turned around and swiftly used her tail as a weapon, smacking the reptile on the side of his skull with the heavy metal ring on the tip. Snowagumon growled, blue eyes glowing and whipped his head around, the cat screamed when her tail was caught in the white Agumons powerful jaws, she put one hind paw down and swung around to scratch the other rookie but her sharp claws couldn’t reach him because he stepped backwards before she hit…
... Oh the fight was ON!

Kaya shook her head, a fond smile curving her lips as she left the two fighting rookies, both new to the group and both training daily to become stronger so that they could achieve their next digivolution level.
The air was warm and the ground was hot and dry, it really was like being in a milder version of Africa when one was in the Gear savannah and the area was perfect for training digimons who were still too weak to take on wild digimons above their own level. She would allow her two rookies digimons to train here and little longer and then head to the swamps where they could fight the local Otamamons and Gekomons, ah she could remember training Dorumon in that area..
Speaking of Dorumon
“Dori?”
Kaya looked around but could not see the purple digimon anywhere, the former knight digimon that she had killed and taken to the dark-pit to be reborn, who would have though he would turn out to be her partner, she still couldn’t believe it.
“Dori?!”
“I’m here!”
Kaya spun around just in time to see the purple fox-hound digimon leap from the top of the rusted military jeep next to her and into her arms, the girl almost fell backwards but was lucky enough to regain her balance before she fell
“Hey, where have you been you little monster!”
The rookie digimon giggled gleefully and licked Kaya´s cheek
“I was playing, are we gonna train now?”
Kaya tilted her head, thinking and then turned around to follow the path she was walking before the digimon –glomped- her
“We´ll see, if Meta and Pieds are ready then we can begin”
The fox nodded, smiling and showing dangerous rows of shark like teeth that would have been threatening had the digimon not been wagging his tail like a puppy
“I call first round!”
Kaya nodded, smiling once more and walked towards the giant bus lying upside down near some cliffs, Gazimon and Metamormon were already there, the ragged grey digimon waved his claws in the air
“Hey princess, is the runt ready to train yet?”
Dorumon growled playfully and jumped out of Kaya´s arms, landing on the ground with a low thump, tail waving back and forth slowly like a cat ready to kill its prey, the orange eyes narrowed
“I’m ready! First rounds mine! I’m gonna kick your butt Pieds!”
The Gazimon smirked and fingered the ace of hearts hanging around his neck in a strip of leather
“We´ll see runt… My dear princes if you would be so kind to..?”
Kaya reached into the brown belt pouch hanging on her hip and took out the black D-3 digivice, the dark crest around Kaya´s neck started glowing
“Okay you guys, today we´ll train long range attack, so Dorumon you´ll go to champion level and Pieds will stay in rookie kay?”
The ragged stray-dog digimon nodded, one claws still touching the card necklace
“Sure”
Dorumon nodded as well
“Im ready!”
Kaya held the D-3 up and immediately a grey tinted purple light emitted from the devices screen
“Dorumon .. digivolve to…”
The light body of Dorumon started growing rapidly, the soft fur thickened around the neck. Two small wings sprouted from the fox-hound digimons back, the soft eyes grew cold and bestial.
“DORUgamon!”
Kaya stepped back and observed as Gazimon leaped forwards and started fleeing with great speed, the bestial fur dragon growled and opened his jaws to attack, small nanites of metal started gathering themselves
“Power Metal!”
Numerous golf ball sized spheres of metal were launched from the beasts jaws and all of them sailed through the air and hit the ground…. Gazimon stood beside the holes in the dessert sand, smirking and waving at the two digimons and the tamer.
Kaya smiled at DORUgamon and petted the thick fur on the side of his neck, the digimon was snarling, showing rows of teeth even bigger and sharper that the former Dorumons
“Don’t be mad sweetie, you just need to practice your aim a little and you´ll get him for sure”
The champion level dragon snorted and took aim, he fired another wave of metal balls but none of them hit, Gazimon was simply too fast. Kaya did her best not to laugh when her champion digimon cursed in three different languages and dug his clawed feet into the sand, fuming with rage.
Kaya looked back at Metamormon, the shapeshifter was lying on a flat rock, basking in the warm rays of the sun

“Lightning paw!”
Gatomon tried once more to hit Snowagumon but her paws was –again- blocked by the white Agumons giant claws
“Getting tired kitty?”
“Not a chance toiletpaper-mummy!”
The cat digimon delivered yet another attack and this time she did get a punch in but she was given just as much as she gace when an icy fist connected with the side of her head.
“Oooow..”
Kit staggered backwards and placed a paw on a car next to her
“Kit… You okay?”
The kitten nodded, pink ears laying flat against her skull
“Yup, I´ll be ready in two second.. just need the ground to stop spinning”
They both laughed but soon went quiet, cat and reptile dived towards safety behind an old car..
Kit peeked at the digimon walking a few meters away from them, he was passing the car and was seemingly unaware of the two rookie digimons. Gatomon blinked and flicked her ears towards the mon
“What is that?”
Snowagumon frowned at the cat, then pushed past her to have a look
“Let me see..”
The white rookie stared at the machine digimon for a few seconds and then glanced back at Kit¨
“Its an Andromon”
“An Anto-what?”
Snowagumon shook his head and stared hard at the cat digimon
“AnDROmon, a Digimon developed as a prototype of a Cyborg type Digimon called Boltmon and made at the same time. Whilst Boltmon is purely flesh, Andromon is purely metal. He has neither a free will nor feelings: only programmed actions are undertaken. The development technology used to make Andromon is used by other machine-based Digimon such as Megadramon”
Kit´s ears dropped to the sides, her eyes widened and then narrowed as a smile grew on her furry lips
“You’re a bookworm aren’t you?”
Snowagumon sniffled and proudly lifted his head like a king would, eyes closed
“Indeed”
A snicker
“I had to do something while Arukenimon was busy when Myo-chan didn’t have any work for us”
Gatomons eyes turned sad
“Speaking of Myotismon.. why does he hate me so much?”
Snowagumon licked the cats cheek gently, earning him a girlish giggle from Kit
“He doesent hate you kitty, he just doesn’t like Gatomons, he was killed by one –remember? Kaya told you that didn’t she?”
Kit nodded, frowning
“Yes, but still.. Don’t you think he could at least LEARN to like me? Up untill now he´s done nothing but growl at me, hiss at me and ignore me and threaten me once”
The white Agumon nodded with a broad smile showing off pearly white predatory teeth
“ He´s an okay guy, you´ll see, as soon as Patamon come´s back from what-ever Kaya send him out to do he´ll be an entirely different mon, he´s always grumpy when Ange isent there”
The cat blinked
“Oh yeah… Bearmon told me they kinda liked each other”
Snowagumon smirked
“You should have seen them at the Masquerade, Myo-chan got drunk on blood and Ange had to stay with him all night, they kissed twice!”
Gatomon huffed
“Love birds”
“Quiet.. We don’t want the Andromon to see us believe me!”
Gatomon watched the machine digimon for a few second, then turned her head back to Snowagumon
“Why?”
The ice digimon rolled his eyes
“Because that´s an ultimate digimon and we´re just two rookies who can´t even digivolve yet!”
Kit frowned, staring at the machine digimon for a while, then her eye lit up
“HEY! We could fight him!”
“ WHAT!! ARE YOU INSANE, HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND!!”
“No! I can take him, I´ll show you and Kaya just how tough a girl can be!”
“If this is about you being the only female digimon Kaya has again then please stay here there are other and better ways to KILL YOURSELF!”
“Okay, okay I won’t fight him… buuuut I will go see who the hell that boy standing over there is”
“Boy?”
Snowagumon stood up slightly to get a better look, and yup, there was a male tamer.
“Don’t go to him, the Andromon is probably his”
“Great! He can help us train”
“What! NO!”
“Come on your scaredy-cat, most humans are nice, It would benefit us to train with a mon we don’t know”
Kit bounced up and down a few times and then ran away from the cover of the car, Snowagumon stayed behind, whispering
“Kit don’t do it, get back here, he´ll kill you for sure!”
The cat didn’t listen, she ran forwards as fast as she could and didn’t stop until she was standing only a few feet from the boy, the Andromon was far away by now so she was sure he wasent dangerous at all
“HEY! HUMAN!!”
The cat stood on all four, tail waving back and forth in the air. If only Kraven knew that the cat rookie was actually the white and pink digi-egg Kaya had picked up in the Toy and Tama town one day ago
“My name is Kit, do you wanna train with me?”
The cat paused then and stared at the boy. Her eyes widened and her ears dropped in shock
"...is that... blood on your clothes..?"
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:08 am

SkullSatamon laughs at the predicamaent of both Kenshin and Natsu. The WarGreymon slowly breaks free of his paralysis, breathing heavily while trying to move again. "Still stable huh?"

"Brave Tornado!!" Natsu holds his claws together, spiraling into the form of a tornado. He flies towards SkullSatamon to skewer him.

"Nail Bone!!" Skullsatamon fires a lightning bolt at Natsu, but the Brave Tornado goes through it, then pierces into the Virus Digimon. Screaming in pain, Skullsatamon disperses into data, turning into a Digitama and floating towards the Village of Beginnings. Some of the data released gathers around Kenshin and the red egg he held.

Natsu lands on his feet, then walks towards Kenshin. "Kenshin, are you okay?"

"Yeah...let's get out of-AH!!!" Kenshin tries to get up, but when the sound of a cracking noise resonates from his back he yells out and collapses on his feet. "My back hurts! I can't move!"

"Kenshin! Don't worry, I'll find help for you!" Natsu then flies up into the sky, seeking out anyone nearby who could help them.

Kenshin Yuki

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:49 am

"Great work you guys!"
Kaya clapped as DORUgamon fired a new shot at Gazimon, the ragged stray-dog digimon evaded the attack easily but DORUgamon was getting better bit by bit
"Your really getting good at this Dey, ... huh?"
Kaya looked up, squinting against the force of the sun
"Is that a Wargreymon flying up there?"
Metamormon nodded slowly, head tilting slightly sideways
"It seems like it Mistress, do you want me to get rid of it?"
Kaya thought about it for a moment, then signed yes
"M-hmm, I wouldn't want DORUgamon to accidentally shoot him down, Meta would you..?"
The digimon had already digivolved into a Cyberdramon and took off

.:In the air:.
Metamormon soared in the air right infront of the Wargreymon, one hand extended to stop him
"You, this area is used for training at the moment, please leave"
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:40 am

Natsu sees the Metamormon before him, himself gasping for air suddenly. "Please, I need your help. My tamer Kenshin needs medical attention!"

Back with Kenshin he continues to lie on the ground, the red Digitama on his chest. His eyes slowly haze over from the pain he received, finding himself about to fall asleep.

"How long has it been since he left...I think two minutes..."

Kenshin Yuki

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:09 am

The Cyberdramon stares at the Wargreymon through this metallic helmet, the dragon humanoid growls dangerously, flexing tense muscles to raise a claw at the Wargreymon
"That is not our problem is it? Unless you are a member of the dark alliance, a servant of the demon lords, your troubles are your own, I will not heal servants of the treaterous Angel digimons, you are a Waregreymon so you must be as my tamer says; "One of the good guys"
The shape shifter digimon snarls, shoving rows of white predatory teeth
"Heroes and knights of "the good"...."
The digimon shakes his head in disgust
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:26 am

Kraven opened one eye to the noise around him,"Eh who the hell is making my damn meditation screw up?" he shouts half heartedly, since he wasn't meditating at all but getting a few winks in since Andromon had yet to come back. He rubs his eye's a bit and looks around, noticing the small Cat Digimon, though the he noticed the colors were a bit off from the ones he had heard about before."Eh kitty you want me to train you? hmm... Its been some time since I trained seriously and it wouldn't hurt to have a fresh face around for awhile. Especially Since Metal Head aint back yet."

Meanwhile back at the out skirts of Network City,"Dammit Leave me Alone! I Swear you got the Wrong Guy!" shouts Andromon as He runs away from Cyberdramon and its Tamer. They were Holding a document stating their was a bounty on the heads of Both An Andromon with a Cross Shaped Scorch mark on his chest and Its tamer. "Get back Here! You Will be able to pay off all My Debts with reward for you!" Shouts the Tamer as He rides on Cyberdramon and chases after Andromon. Andromons hand retracts on his left arm and a Gatling gun replaces his hand, He then stops and whips it around at the charging Cyberdramon,"Gatling attack!!" Andromon shouts as he unloads ammo at the Cyberdramon. It Puts its Arms up to Guard as His Nail grow larger and he forms an X with them. He Slides quickly to his right and out of the line of fire and Strikes twice with his claws in the air, Sending a Large X shaped slash towards Andromon"Desolation Claw!". Andromon Reach for his chest and opens its hatches and two missiles Fly out and into Cyberdramons attack, creating an Explosion and kicking up a substantial amount of dust and dirt into a large cloud. "See you Later Boys. Hope to Never see your Ugly mugs anymore!" shouts Andromon as He runs off while the two bounty hunters choke and hack on the dust.

"Blood?......" Kraven looks around at himself questioningly, spotting a few blood stains and curses under his breath for not cleaning up after his mess earlier,"Oh that blood Andromon took a Friend Of ours to the Hospital after an Accident. I tried to pick him up and thats how the blood got on me so You dont have to get taken aback by it. I don't bite......... most of the time." says Kraven giving off a playful laugh to the little Cat.

desean101101

Kenshin Yuki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:41 am

Natsu grows angry at the Cyberdramon's response. "You really think I care about such trivial nonsense?! I cared very little for working the knights way even before I left their group! All I want at this moment is help for Kenshin, and if you can't give it to me then get out of the way!!"

The vaccine Digimon shows great anger and rage throughout his words, even gripping his Dramon Killers in a threatening way. It seems as if he would strike down the cyber dragon at that very moment.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:13 pm

Cyberdramon tilted his head, a growl emitted from somewhere deep within the dragon beings chest
"You left the knights... hmm.."
silence
".. Then you can not be all bad... Show me the way to your tamer. I´ll transform into Angewomon, that way I will be able to heal him.. or her.."

Little Pinch of Ginger

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:21 pm

Kit tilted her head curiously, staring at the tamer with sky blue eyes
“An accident that sounds nasty, oh well… Im glad you want to train me.. Us!”
Kit looked back over her shoulder, a white snout and neon blue eyes peeked at the two but disappeared behind the old Volvo again within seconds. Kit sighed and looked back up at the boy
“Sorry Bandana-face is kinda scared of you cause your digimon can reach Ultimate level”
She shook her head and glared at Snowagumon, the reptile was now peeking at the two from his hiding spot, eyes showing worry and concern for his friend. The cat rolled her eyes dramatically
“Don’t mind him he´ll come around in a few seconds!”
The cat waved her tail back and forth, smiling so that her sharp canines showed. She reached towards the boys hand with one gloved paw, careful to mind the sharp claws, and shook his hand gently
“My name is Kit, it´s nice to finally meet another tamer”
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games