Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:21 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Leez0rz
Participating Soquili: Khajag
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12785887

IWhat do you consider to be Stamina's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: It helps me travel longer distances without getting tired. It helps a stallion like me who is constantly on the go.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. If you could only keep two, Stamina and one other, what would the other be?: Strength would be great too. If stamina helps me keep on going on physically and mentally, it would help to have strength to go along with it.

How does Stamina help or hinder you through the hottest part of the summer?: I can only see it helping. If I am in the plains where there is no shade in sight, it helps me push forward to reach the cooler forested area.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:44 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Ririka
Participating Soquili: Razi
Link to Teepee: Link

IWhat do you consider to be Stamina's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: Stamina is important to someone's list of 'traits and skills' because it helps you keep a steady pool of energy, in both the physical and mental state. It wouldn't do much good if you jump in to something and can only keep going for about 5 seconds to a minute. That would just be a total waste to you and whomever you are working with.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. If you could only keep two, Stamina and one other, what would the other be?: I would have to go with intelligence. If you have the smarts to do something, and the smarts to know where you should put the most energy and know how to split it right, then hopefully things will go well for you. Who knows, maybe you will find a way to cut your time by finding a quick, yet proper, route.

How does Stamina help or hinder you through the hottest part of the summer?: I think it will help me keep from going in to some kind of heat stroke. Best to know how to keep a steady pace in the worst of weather.

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

Strait Jacket Girl

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:59 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Strait Jacket Girl
Participating Soquili: Angeetia
Link to Teepee: Teepee

IWhat do you consider to be Stamina's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: Greatest value... hmm... I guess that would be the fact that without it you'd be boring... I mean you'd have to drive to play with toys and such, or catch your toys in the first matter...
I don't think it's the best though... very important cause without it your like a vegetable... basically worthless

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. If you could only keep two, Stamina and one other, what would the other be?: Luck, no doubt about that. Wining is about luck and stamina, how can you play a game without Stamina and how can you win without luck?

How does Stamina help or hinder you through the hottest part of the summer?: Hot??? Hmm I'm nocturnal the night may be warm but not so hot, however I can never seen how it would hinder anyone save for a mere lack of it in which it would hinder one.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:32 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: LadyKirin
Participating Soquili: Zhen-Hui
Link to Teepee: Here

IWhat do you consider to be Stamina's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: Stamina allows me to fly farther and for longer periods of time. Strength alone will only take me a short distance. Without stamina, I do not have the full freedom of the skies.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. If you could only keep two, Stamina and one other, what would the other be?: Though I am tempted to choose courage as that can combine with stamina to keep one going against terrible odds, I do believe I would wish to keep Intelligence as that is the most crucial stat. Stamina means nothing if one does not have the intelligence and wisdom to know what actions to take in a crisis.

How does Stamina help or hinder you through the hottest part of the summer?:
Stamina allows me to fly to higher elevations where it is cooler or to cool springs of water where I can avoid the worst of the heat.

LadyKirin

Playful Reveler

Mobster Goose

Invisible Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:42 pm

POINTS ADDED

*SLIDES INTO HOME PLATE*

Owner's Name: Mobster Goose
Participating Soquili: Klei
Link to Teepee: teepee

IWhat do you consider to be Stamina's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?:
"That's not a very difficult question to answer actually." Klei replied as he titled his head to the side. "Stamina's greatest value it keeping you mobile. Without it you'll be going no where fast. It's probably one of the key tools to survival."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. If you could only keep two, Stamina and one other, what would the other be?:
Klei pondered what his other choice would be. Not that it's part of any serious life or death situation but he figured he might humor the question and try to actually answer it. "I guess... I guess I'd have to pick courage. Sometimes you may have the stamina to do something but you'll need the courage to act on it."

How does Stamina help or hinder you through the hottest part of the summer?:
"What?" Klei bluntly questioned back before actually computing what the question was. "Well... I guess I can say it does both.. in a sense.. Even though it may be of good use for whatever activities you may be planning during the summer having too much stamina could make you restless. Therefore forcing you to burn off the extra steam you may have; causing you to get really hot and sweaty."
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:00 pm

BONUS STATS FOR JULY ARE NOW CLOSED!

Bonus questions for August will be up soon.

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:03 pm

Bonus Questions for August are Now Open!

Bonus stats for July have been added!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:29 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kamiki
Participating Soquili: Dahlia
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10721921

IWhat do you consider to be Strength's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: Well, its always good to be able to fight. You might run across a skinwalker or something one day. I sure want to be able to protect my family if I needed to.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. If you could only keep two, Strength and one other, what would the other be?: Intelligence. I think being smart and strong can be a great combination. Anyway, I'd rather be known as smart than strong.

How do you use Strength during the summer?: Wow... I'm not really sure. Thankfully I don't really need to use my strength very often. My kids are grown, its a quiet time in my life... I just spend it with my family and herd. Hopefully no fights!

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:57 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: lysia_nyteblade
Participating Soquili: Shoshana
Link to Teepee: xXx

What do you consider to be Strength's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: "Strength.. A good quality of strength for me is more than just physical strength. You have to have strength in spirit and soul to endure the hardships that may pass your way."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. If you could only keep two, Strength and one other, what would the other be?: "Hmmm...." Ears twitch as she thinks. "Tough choice.. But I'd have to say Intelligence. A little Intelligence and strength from within goes a long long way."

How do you use Strength during the summer?: "In the physical sense I use strength to wade out into the river and play." Grins wide.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:13 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: magnadearel
Participating Soquili: Zosime
Link to Teepee: Teepee

What do you consider to be Strength's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?:
"Strength's greatest value is to provide power to protect the ones you care about. It's the best because you can't do anything if your weak. Well you could, but you wouldn't do any good and only get yourself hurt or worse. Then where would your loved ones be?"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. If you could only keep two, Strength and one other, what would the other be?:
"The stat that goes best with strength is quite obviously speed. Strength to do what you want and speed so no one can catch you." ^_^

How do you use Strength during the summer?:
"Strength during the summer? Well I use it to catch my meals and defend my turf!

magnadearel

GunSniper

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:04 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: GunSniper
Participating Soquili: Zutnic
Link to Teepee: [Dragon *Star TeePee]

IWhat do you consider to be Strength's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: "Ah, I never tire of these questions." Zutnic chuckled. "Allows you to over power you obstacles I suppose."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. If you could only keep two, Strength and one other, what would the other be?:
"Strength and Stamina... Would be the logical choice. Though it is a close call with courage. You make it tough to pick..." Zutnic shook his head with another chuckle.

How do you use Strength during the summer?: "... I encountered a foe and am still around to answer your fun questions." Zutnic laughed and stamped a hoof. Though he found nothing funny about the scar he received from this encounter...
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:25 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:
Syaoran-Puu
Participating Soquili:
Chandra
Link to Teepee:
Homeward Bound

IWhat do you consider to be Strength's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?:
Sometimes I think that we need the strength to do what needs to be done, like when I helped Zeda give birth I was so afraid that I would do something wrong or that I would hurt one of her babies but I tried to remember she was scared too and that gave me the strength to be strong for her and her kids.
I would say..... Strength and Luck. Sometimes you just need a little luck to help you out after al.

Strength to help Zeda and her babies. Strength to pick between my two best friends.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:27 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: saedusk
Participating Soquili: Nakawara
Link to Teepee: @

What do you consider to be Strength's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?:
"Strength is good ta power through obstacles while runnin'. Sometimes I like ta run through the trees if it's really hot, 'cause a little shade is nice, ya know? But if a vine or something gets in the way, I can power through it with my strength."

"Speed, of course! I still like speed the best, but when ya put speed and strength together, you can really bust things out. Like when I have ta run through vines and bushes and stuff. That's still a good example."

"Sometimes I use it ta run in the water. It's harder to run in the water, but when it's hot, it feels good, and when you're strong enough ya don't feel as much difference."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:28 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Dragain
Participating Soquili: Fleurite
Link to Teepee: Ta-dah!

IWhat do you consider to be Strength's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?:
"S-Strength is very i-im-important," Fleurite answered with a brief nod as she blushed, feeling rather nervous, "Y-You need it t-to overcome ch-challenges in your life... So b-both phy-physical and s-spiritual strength are important! B-But I don't th-think there is a b-best stat."

"P-Probably, um, courage..." Her blushed deepened as she lowered her head, shifting her hoofs nervously, "A-As y-you can s-see... I-Its n-not my b-biggest s-strength..."

"I-I need it t-to s-survive the hot w-wea-weather," She smiled shyly, "I'm not s-sure i-if I can g-get to use it f-for a-another o-occasion..."

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:17 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: ladyfirefox89
Participating Soquili: Omicron Persei
Link to Teepee: Here

IWhat do you consider to be Strength's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: Omi thought for a moment "Well, if I can defeat and conquer others with strength, then its preatty cool!!"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. If you could only keep two, Strength and one other, what would the other be?: He answered quickly this time. A smile on his face, he said "Courage, of course! If you don't have courage to use the strength, then theres no point in having it!"

How do you use Strength during the summer?: "Sppp, how do I NOT use strength!" His mouth quirked in a mischievous smile. "I started building a tree fort, so thats used all my strength so far."
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games