Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Painting and Modelling Discussion
Painting Advice/Show-off thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:21 pm
Hrm, gotta try that when I'm able to.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:12 pm
here are some of my finished and in the works vehicles.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

hope you like them, the rhino is the only finished one. if you have any questions about the pictures (some of them are pretty fuzzy) please don't hesitate to ask.  

Inenor

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:45 pm
I like the Rhino, it has a simple and clean paint job that fits in with the chapter of origin. The Predator is okay as well, though personally I am not a big fan of the red highlights on the power packs and barrel shroud.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:56 am
i just didn't want it the barrel and pack to be all black and metal, so i added in some color. blaugh  

Inenor

Inenor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:28 pm
i'd hate to think i'm the only one painting at the moment, i'd like to see everyone's works in progress, if at all possible even finished stuffs of the sort . biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:34 am
My brushes are having a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong break right now... I'm busy with building and converting plaguemonks to clanrats. ninja  

Shinobi_8745

Andre_kelfar11

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:28 am
i'll feed your minds if only my computer din't have a hard drive Crash too bad it did good for a 7 year old computer that i bought second hand off ebay:p
so im not going to be online for qiite some time since im saving for a top range laptop . so i'll be back online just after Christmas sad
if you realy want to chat talk to me on the 360 thats still on the net.
its Kelfar11 same as my username.

i wish i could post it im working on a conveted Lord Mazimundi , and painted up a realy good Skink chief.
i'll try and post some picks next time im at my mates house.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:16 pm

All of my models and paints are at home.
*has a sad*

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

Necron_Pariah

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:43 pm
My first gundrone!

Gun Drone Top

Gun Drone Head-on

Gun Drone Weapons and Antenna

Tell me what you guys think im using Testors Paint, the base coat is krylon metalic silver spray paint. the color scheme is White (primary) Bright Green(Accent) and black (Details) sorry about the photo quality i only have my camera phone. smile

Update! my drone is done!
FINISHED!

For the Greater Good!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:16 pm
one of my gun drones is missing its left pulse carbine gonk i guess i could use it as a marker drone.  

Inenor

Necron_Pariah

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:42 pm
Finally! i have finished my very first Warhammer 40k model set!! woo hoo!! blaugh iz so easily amused by small achievments!!!! look Pics!

Charge!

Wazzat!?

Rear View (still need to try to paint the thrusters)

Side View

Just the Drones  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:39 pm
I like the dashing pose of your battlesuit. It was a good idea to put the foot off base on the ground. I'd tried similar action poses but they all ended up falling over. Pennies to the bases galore till I just got sick of playing them. Looking good so far. Keep it up. smile  

Lord Thuddleton

Inenor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:28 pm
that looks absatively posolutely awesome! keep up the good work, i tried a dynamic pose with mine but i just looks like he's casually sliding off to the right left gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:46 am
The pose is nice and I like the colour scheme. Just some quick tips: a little tidying up here and there can go a long way in the long run and with white it helps to thin it down a bit and painting it over a grey undercoat for better adherence.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Necron_Pariah

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:02 am
Thanks for the comments and input! blaugh Ill give the thinned white a try to see if i can clean him up a bit. I really need a better paint brush though all i had is the generic brush that came with the paint set emo Its kinda crappy .  
Painting and Modelling Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games