Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
iE.F.E. Cafe! ((All are welcome! :D)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  o_O
  ~,o
  ^,^
View Results

blueroseayumi143

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:22 pm
Rayne Hawk
Rayne shook her head. "Of course not! We were just talking about New Year's plans, was all. Do you have any ideas?" She felt around her pocket for the souvenier that she had for Ayumi. "Oh, I have something for you..!" From out of her pocket, she pulled out a small sack that held something preciousy, apparently, seeing as Rayne held it with two hands. She dumped a small crystal necklace into her hand from the pouch and handed it to her. Upon the middle crystal, it read 'Ayumi' in fancy writing. "I hope you like it.."

She gasped, "Oh my God, it's gorgeous, thank you so much Ranye!!!!" She hugged her and tears formed in her eyes. "No one has ever given me a gift before, thank you so much!!" She smiled and then wiped her tears. "I'm sorry I don't have anything for you though."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:25 pm
blueroseayumi143
[[Ranye you live!!!!!!!!!I just disappeared for a while...]]

Ayumi couldn't sleep and so she decided to go back downstairs and keep Ronin company. When she entered the cafe she saw Ronin and Ranye-dono, "Ranye-dono!!" She shouted, "HI!!!" She ran up to her and gave her a friendly hug.
"Yay!! Ayumi-cyhan is awake! Can i get a hug too?" he asked playfully and smiled because now Ayumi and Rayne and himself are all together now. We're just missing Glane and Kat now..  

HaJoeKen

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:25 pm
Rayne laughed again, taking Ayumi in her embrace. "It's alright! No one has to do anything for me! I just like your company." She smiled warmly and turned to Ronin. "15, eh? I don't think I'm much older or younger than you if I'm also 15." She folded her arms, winking at him. "Ah, well."

((I just fell-- well, more or less, SLID-- down the stairs. And I have to go. Fun times, surfin' down flights! WOO! Tah-tah, everyone!))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:30 pm
Rayne Hawk
Rayne laughed again, taking Ayumi in her embrace. "It's alright! No one has to do anything for me! I just like your company." She smiled warmly and turned to Ronin. "15, eh? I don't think I'm much older or younger than you if I'm also 15." She folded her arms, winking at him. "Ah, well."

((I just fell-- well, more or less, SLID-- down the stairs. And I have to go. Fun times, surfin' down flights! WOO! Tah-tah, everyone!))
"Ohhh...cool!!" Ronin cheerfully smiled as he went to hug both Rayne and Ayumi together. "Group hug!!!!!!"  

HaJoeKen

blueroseayumi143

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:31 pm
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143

Ayumi couldn't sleep and so she decided to go back downstairs and keep Ronin company. When she entered the cafe she saw Ronin and Ranye-dono, "Ranye-dono!!" She shouted, "HI!!!" She ran up to her and gave her a friendly hug.
"Yay!! Ayumi-cyhan is awake! Can i get a hug too?" he asked playfully and smiled because now Ayumi and Rayne and himself are all together now. We're just missing Glane and Kat now..

[[Bye bye Ranye hope you alright.]]

She hugged Ronin, "Sure." Then she turned to Ranye and Ronin, "I am sixteen so the two of you are my baby brother and sister." She laughed warmly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:32 pm
(what? awwwies Rayne-dono has to go already T.T)  

HaJoeKen

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:33 pm
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143

She hugged Ronin, "Sure." Then she turned to Ranye and Ronin, "I am sixteen so the two of you are my baby brother and sister." She laughed warmly.
"Heheh yay!!" Ronin was clinging onto Ayumi and Rayne tightly. "You're our big sister!!" He always thought that Rayne and Ayumi were older than he is because of the fact that they seem more mature than he is. He may be 15, but deep inside he's a chidl at heart.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:38 pm
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143

"Heheh yay!!" Ronin was clinging onto Ayumi and Rayne tightly. "You're our big sister!!" He always thought that Rayne and Ayumi were older than he is because of the fact that they seem more mature than he is. He may be 15, but deep inside he's a chidl at heart.

She laughed, "well you better remember that! And you are lucky I am not one of those bossy types." She teased she broke out of his embrace and turned to face him. "You should consider yourself very very lucky." She teased some more.  

blueroseayumi143

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:42 pm
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143

She laughed, "well you better remember that! And you are lucky I am not one of those bossy types." She teased she broke out of his embrace and turned to face him. "You should consider yourself very very lucky." She teased some more.
"Eep! Yes ma'am!" Ronin looked at her playfully but innocently and he laughed. "Look what Rayne-dono got me!" He showed her a dagger on his side. he unsheathed and its blade was crystal clear with his name engraved in it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:57 pm
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143

"Eep! Yes ma'am!" Ronin looked at her playfully but innocently and he laughed. "Look what Rayne-dono got me!" He showed her a dagger on his side. he unsheathed and its blade was crystal clear with his name engraved in it.

"Wow," she said and then she fiddled with her necklace. "Ranye is amazing, I love these gifts!!"  

blueroseayumi143

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:00 pm
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143

"Wow," she said and then she fiddled with her necklace. "Ranye is amazing, I love these gifts!!"
"Yeah! t's too bad we couldn't get her anything. I feel bad for not being able to." He frowned in shame. He really wanted to get everyone a gift in the cafe. But alas he was poor...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:06 pm
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143

"Yeah! t's too bad we couldn't get her anything. I feel bad for not being able to." He frowned in shame. He really wanted to get everyone a gift in the cafe. But alas he was poor...

She gave him a hug, "Cheer up Ronin." She smiled and looked around, "it's a family remember and a family understand each other." She smiled and then realized she wouldn't exactly know what a family was like considering she didn't have a real family before, just a broken one.  

blueroseayumi143

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:20 pm
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143

She gave him a hug, "Cheer up Ronin." She smiled and looked around, "it's a family remember and a family understand each other." She smiled and then realized she wouldn't exactly know what a family was like considering she didn't have a real family before, just a broken one.
Ronin looked up at Ayumi and smiled. "Wow....I...I never thought of it that way!" he hugged her close to him to his heart, for he was cheered up by her words.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:27 pm
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143

Ronin looked up at Ayumi and smiled. "Wow....I...I never thought of it that way!" he hugged her close to him to his heart, for he was cheered up by her words.

She laughed, "alright, alright, it's so strange you know a lot about me but I don't know a lot about you." She sat in on a stool, "so tell me about yourself."  

blueroseayumi143

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:41 pm
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143

She laughed, "alright, alright, it's so strange you know a lot about me but I don't know a lot about you." She sat in on a stool, "so tell me about yourself."
"Me? Umm...hmm where to start?" Ronin wasn't exactly sure hwo to tell her. His past wasn't the happiest, although maybe not as worse as Ayumi's past. He didin't see that coming so he wasn't ready to tell her, but then Ayumi told him her story so it's only fair that he does too.

(shoot i gots to go but i'll finish this post as soon as i can ok Ayumi-chan? bye bye!)  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff