Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5097 5098 5099 5100 5101 5102 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:43 pm

I dunno, I heard noises, I came in, I saw paramedics, I freaked out, grabbed on to Psy, Psy said Ryzan had narcolepsy, I calmed down and asked the paramedics if they knew anything about dark elves. Then yelled to you when they started taking Ryzan away. And sometime inbetween Lia gave me this and told me to give it to you. -holds the bottle out for Tes- And then you tackled the guy. lol

-looks at them both with concern- Are you guys alright?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:46 pm

Tes, have him smell whatever's in the bottle... It should wake him up.

Vague? I think you two have been spending too much time downstairs... sweatdrop

*notices what time it is* surprised I didn't know it was this late! I've got to go get some sleep. I have to be back here in the morning. sweatdrop See you later. *walks out through the main bar, noticing that Katana and Liada have left already, then goes home*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:50 pm

*nuzzles into Tes' shoulder*

Narcolepsy sounds about right stare
*takes the bottle from dame after hearing Karrie's suggestion and waves it under Ryzan's nose*

*suddenly stands up straight, bumping the top of his head into Tes' jaw*

Dosib uoi'nota stressed
*holds his jaw*

Gi ussta sweatdrop

*Meanwhile, the paramedics are just standing around, not sure if they should insist on taking these guys or what. The one that was tackled has since gotten up and retreated back to the ambulance*
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:57 pm

*Once inside their quarters, he reassures his wife.* You did just fine by calling 911 right away for immediate help. But you really should work on trying to keep yourself composed, and that should help to keep others calm in emergency situations such as this. 3nodding Though I must admit I was surprised when Liada's version of smelling salts woke TES up, so maybe it'll work for Ryzan too. *He pauses to ponder for a moment.* Though it still makes me wonder why those two are so tired lately ... ninja *After speaking, he shrugs his shoulders to end that thought. He gives his wife a little smile, then takes her hand as he leads the way.* Let's go to bed, love. heart *With his back turned, he doesn't see the look on his wife's face as her eyes dart in the direction of where Vault #3 is located as she follows him to their bedroom to retire for the night.*

Edited.

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:37 pm

-winces when Ryzan bucks his head against Tes's jaw- Ow...-draws in a sharp breath, hissing through teeth- Why are ya'll guys so daggum tired?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:44 pm

*takes a moment to reacquaint himself with his surroundings before looking to dame*
Gi ussta... I am afraid we have not been getting mzilt sleep at all lately. sweatdrop I....
*looks around at all the people still standing around and flushes* redface

*one of the EMTs goes to check out Tes' jaw, but he tells them to bugger off*

Ryzan Vixtul

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:53 pm

Um... sweatdrop Guys...I think ya'll can go back to the hospital, it seems it was a false alarm...thank you though...or at least go wait in the bar while the elves and I chat. I promise ya'll will be the first to know if there is a problem. 3nodding
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:10 am

*feels a bit more comfortable after the EMTs file out of the office, then looks back toward dame, still flushed and lowering his voice despite there being less people*
Quortek and I have both been experiencing some rather... intense urges. redface It started out just being rather strong when we would awaken and when we would go to bed... perhaps occasionally in the middle of our isto as well redface , rilu'oh it has now been cutting into our sleep sweatdrop Sometimes... we even find ourselves in... certain... situations when we wake, having apparently started in our sleep. redface redface

*coughs and looks off to the side*.... bit too much information there, Ry.. stare

Ryzan Vixtul

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:19 am

-walks closer and whispers conspiratorially, eyes wide- That's because Psy's been doing voodoo down there! gonk She's been practicing mumbo jumbo! Ya'll should get a hotel or something and try to rest. gonk sweatdrop eek -her eyes are wide and fearful and completely convinced-
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:27 am

But I don't wanna leave gonk
*elbows Tes*
Gi ussta sweatdrop Does that mean Quortek and I are not the only ones afflicted? eek

pft... if it's Psy doing some crazy stuff, chances are that it was to mess with me and you just got some of it by proxy stare The hell does she think I did this time? stressed

Ryzan Vixtul

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:37 am

Oh Tes, I don't think she did it to get back at you. - ninja looks around and then gets even closer whispering- Her and Dougherty are trying to conceive. -nods and then leans back, looking at Ryzan- From what I hear, ya'll aren't the only once afflicted. I know Lia has asked me a time or two if I've felt anything strange going on lately with myself. She says she came back to craziness. rofl So I'm gonna assume others have mentioned weirdness... 3nodding
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:54 am

Gi ussta~ Do you suppose she is really that direly concerned about conceiving that she would go through such measures? sweatdrop I know it can get mzild difficult for rivven with age, jhal... to effect so many others....

Perhaps she should speak with Liada about getting something a bit mzild... personal and less general sweatdrop In the meantime... a hotel does sound like a good option..

But... but I don't wanna!! gonk

Ryzan Vixtul

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:57 am

I dunno if she's even thought of that, Ryzan. You know how she gets an idea in her head and then just goes off the damn deepend with it. lol

-looks over at Tes- Why don't you wanna go? -her expression turns dry- stare Are you just being a tightwad over there? stare
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:16 am

Going out means getting dressed and having to deal with other people stare
We could use the interaction rolleyes
*at the mention of getting dressed, he looks down at his own attire and suddenly gets embarrassed*
sweatdrop

We seem to be a bit out of practice in the area of public appearances...
*unbuttons his shirt and tries buttoning it properly*

Ryzan Vixtul

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:30 am

neutral -raises an eyebrow and looks down at her own attire, dry by now except her hair- Well, it's not like I'm the queen of the ball tonight, Ryzan. lol
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5097 5098 5099 5100 5101 5102 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games