Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5091 5092 5093 5094 5095 5096 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:50 pm

biggrin You're welcome, Kat. ^_^

-hears Kat talk about the wave pool and flings off dress- Oooh me! Me!! -bounces on balls of her feet and waves a hand in the air, laughing-
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:53 pm

She shook her head and laughed at dame's eagerness. She tossed her empty bottle and grabbed a fresh beer. She popped it open and looked at the two ladies.

"Well, let's go outside then. User Image" She exited the bar through the front door and led them around to the wave pool area.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:58 pm

xd -happily trots after Kat, dress in hand-
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:58 pm

Liada follows the pair around the bar and bounces as she things about swimming. Just keep swimming...just keep swimming swimming... 4laugh

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:02 pm

Once they reached the wave pool, she went over to the control panel that started the waves. She nodded to herself in satisfaction that the pool was indeed ready for people to enjoy. She made her way back over to the shaded palapa bar and took a seat.

"There you go, dame. All ready for surfing. 3nodding "

She sipped her beer and grinned at Liada. "We had three theme parties out here last summer. I'd like to do something here for July, but I'm not sure what theme I want to go with. I hate to repeat themes, so I'm trying to come up with something really cool. User Image"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:02 pm

-giggles and links arms with Lia, singing the song with her, swaying her head and shoulders from side to side too- Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. What do we do?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:08 pm

Hmm...well what sort of themes have you done before, I would assume a luau theme has been done since that's usually a given for summer. She takes a seat next to Kat and ponders.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:17 pm

I have an idea for a theme! biggrin

America! -she says right before dropping her dress, holding her nose, and falling backwards into the wave pool, legs shooting straight up because of the ledge on the pool-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:20 pm

User Image Sounds like an interesting theme. I'll think about it some but for now I gotta take off. Need to check up on the lab and then I might be around tonight for some dancing. She gets up and pats Kat on the shoulder giving her a knowing wink. wink Text me later about that thing we talked about Kat. Talk to ya later. She opens one of her portals and slips in heading straight off to work.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:20 pm

"Dancing sounds fun for tonight! I'll text you later! biggrin " She waved as Liada disappeared into a portal and turned her attention back to dame.

She wrinkled her nose, "Hm, I don't know about that. Fourth of July will be over soon, and I want to do something...I don't know....just different. Everybody does red, white and blue patriotic stuff in July. I have a reputation to uphold here! xd "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:25 pm

-dame pops back up- What'd you say? All I heard was this -imitates what Katana sounded like underwater- xd -then giggles-

-dame looks around- confused Where'd Lia go?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:34 pm

"She had to go check on things at the lab. We're prolly gonna meet back up later at IR and go dancing later tonight. And I was saying, I want to do something other than the expected patriotic red, white, and blue party."

She tipped her beer up for a swig and called out to dame. "So, how's the water? User Image"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:37 pm

-smiles at her and leans on the edge of the pool, idly letting her body float up and then back down- Dandy. Just dandy. xd

Well, an America theme isn't just red, white, and blue and all that, but like watermelon and apple pie and hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill!

-thinks- What about a Mexican Fiesta or a dessert theme?

Oooh! Or when did the JD open? We could have an Asian night or a geisha/samari/ninja night or something along those lines! surprised We could decorate the outside area like a zen garden. xd
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:41 pm

She smiled, "Well, I want to do something out here for July. Maybe we could go with a 60's beach party or something. Play a bunch of Beach Boys music and grill a bunch of food. I could have a firepit put in over there."

She motioned to an area off to one side on the far side of the palapa bar.

"I'd have to check on when the JD opened. I'm not really sure. We're coming up on the second anniversary of MW in August, so we'll have to have a party in there for August. 3nodding "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:44 pm

We did a beach theme last year...not quite the same but still....-ponders-

Oh! What about a carnival theme? -opens arms wide to indicate the wave pool- The wave pool could be a giant duck pond! rofl And the palapa bar could be a faux "game booth" with giant horribly coloured stuffed animals hanging from it. lol
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5091 5092 5093 5094 5095 5096 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games