Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5090 5091 5092 5093 5094 5095 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:39 pm

Liada ponders a moment unsure when to do it. She didn't think Hauk worked tonight since he switched around his shifts but if he did she could fix something. How about you text me when you have that part figured out. I truly have a box of potions ready for Psy on delivery so I can just set it up once you figure it out. Sound like a good plan?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:43 pm

She nodded, "That works for me. I'll have to go through my closet and see if I can come up with an appropriate outfit too. xd " She took a sip of her beer and went back around to sit near Liada.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:49 pm

Oh I'm sure whatever you have planned on wearing that Viking will want to tear it off faster. rofl She grins at her friend and leans on one elbow resting her chin in her palm. So what DID you two do all day yesterday. I heard his bike rumble home semi-late last night so I can't help but be curious. Although he does get brownie points for the bottles of mead he brought home for me. xd User Image
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:54 pm

She set her beer down and smiled at Liada.

"Well, we rode for a few hours and then stopped at a picnic area for lunch. He made lunch for us, and we shared a bottle of mead. I've never had mead before, so that was interesting. 3nodding Then, we rode on to this small town near the bay that's north of here and went shopping. There was a street fair going on, so we went and prowled through the merchants there. He even got me a gift. User Image"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:58 pm

Yea his mother back in the days of his village taught him a lot of the womanly roles even though it got him teased a lot by the other Vikings. And during his seclusion after the accident with the flamingos he took up a lot of reading on cooking and computers. He's a better cook than me or Anira at times. sweatdrop She squees in excitement at the last part mentioning the gift and took Kats hands in her own. User Image Ooooh? Did he now? What he get ya? Hm Hm hm?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:00 pm

She flushed slightly at Liada's enthusiasm and smiled at her.

"Well, I told him it was way too expensive for a thank you gift, but he insisted on me having it. It's a gorgeous silver belt with a ruby on it. He said it was worn by the women of his time, something like a status symbol? I'm going to have to figure out what all I can wear it with. 3nodding "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:12 pm

Liada's tail slowed in its swaying as she thought back on the memories, piecing together what kind of gift Hauk had given Kat. Ah....that kind of belt. Yes I remember those. It was tradition in some clans for the men to give those belts to the women they chose to marry. Like the clan leaders or their heirs. Or kings and princes if you want to think of it that way. Hauk's clan was one of the few though that had the tradition different though where they would give the belts as a symbol of beginning the bonds of trust and love when a man of noble status decided to court a woman of equal status. Hauk's mother wasn't of status though and was the mistress at the time so when Hauk's father gave a belt to her it raised quite a ruckus but his father would hear none of it. His wife was an arranged marriage and while he respected her and she had the rights as wife. He loved Hauk's mother till the day the revolt in the clan began. Her smile turned soft. Then shook her head slightly as she saw Kat's face flush grinning from ear to ear. Well it sounds like you two are off to a great start. I hope things go well for you two here on out.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:16 pm

User Image "Wait a minute....a gift to someone they wanted to marry? Tell me that's not the case with Hauk. I don't know if I'm ready for something that serious. sweatdrop "

She grabbed her beer and took a long drink, debating on getting something stronger.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:22 pm

Liada busted out laughing as Kat began to flip. rofl Do you have cotton in your ears!? I said it was a DIFFERENT tradition in Hauks clan! The belt was a gift to the women when the courtship begun! Which means no he is NOT expecting marriage anytime soon. Far from it! Plus Hauk knows that traditions have changed by this century so knowing him it was just a really awesome first date gift. When he used to date a little bit after I unfroze him the last thing on his mind was marriage. More of the fact that he was trying to figure out why women of this century were so crazy. User Image Geeze you flip so easily on the flip of a dime!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:26 pm

She breathed a huge sigh of relief and smiled at Liada.

"Sorry, sweatdrop I kinda stopped listening when I head the M-word. xd "

She sipped her beer, "Well, not all women of this century are crazy. Granted, we all have our moments at times, so of us more so than others. 3nodding And I enjoy being around him. Hopefully, things will go well between us. User Image"

She laughed, "Lord knows it's been awhile since I've had a normal relationship with a man. rofl "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:32 pm

-dame walks in, face serene- Hiya ladies! biggrin -smiles and hugs each one of them before going behind the bar- Ya'll get your piece of cake? whee
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:36 pm

Liada's laugh came down to a giggle once Kat settled down. Yea Hauk's pretty laid back most of the time so I don't see why you two wouldn't work out, at least for the most part that I know between you two. And he's about as normal as they come. She turns to lean her back on the edge of the bar and swing her tail from side to side. He's not an ultimate jock, has never had the need to work out much since his metabolism has been lucky like that. He's open minded to a lot of things and always likes to try them out at least once to see if he'll like it. Unless he's really tired or playing video games he rarely likes to stay put and laze about so this should be interesting for you. She hugs Dame after coming in and looks at her questioningly. Wait...cake? User Image There was cake somewhere and I didn't see it? User Image

Liada Trovaras

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:41 pm

-giggles- I'm sure someone put them away if you didn't get it the other day... -looks around a bit, opening the fridge- Ah! Here they are. -looks for the one that has the card that says, "Lia" and picks it up, bringing it to her, golden fork of all-

-pretend trumpet calls and presents to her over the bar, bowing low- Here you are, Lady Lia. lol xd
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:41 pm

She smiled at dame, "Yup, I found mine and ate it before I went out to the lake on Friday. User Image Thanks for setting it out."

She sipped her beer, "Well, I'm thinking about going around back and checking the wave pool area out. I arranged for a crew to come get it ready for summer, and I was going to check things out. Anyone want to come with?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:49 pm

Sniffing Liada's tail twitches in eagerness as Dame pulls out the slice of cake with her name. Her eyes get starry eyed as she begins to pull a Miro. CAKEY! blaugh She gobbles it up leaving a couple crumbs on the corners of her lips and looked over to Kat and smiled. Sure I'm in! I have yet to see the wave pool anyways. User Image
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5090 5091 5092 5093 5094 5095 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games