Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 507 508 509 510 511 512 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:59 pm
((sorry took a shower))

Nothings wrong with my room... I'm just don't like being alone when I can't do anything.

*panics* Kaori! *tries to remember yesterday* She came to the bar... and oh thank heavens I didn't leave her there. I got her home safely. So given that she might forgive me for not going to work. She might not like me at the moment, but I think she might be a bit disappointed that you didn't stop by.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:05 pm
{{That's okay. I wish Amy could go see Kaori! But I have to head out in half an hour. sad }}

Amy nodded. "I totally understand. It sucks when you are all by yourself with nothing to do, especially when you're sick."

When Kai suddenly started panicking, Amy's eyes went wide and she quickly put her hands on Kai's shoulders to try and calm him down.

"Kai... Kai! It's alright. That was very good of you to take her home, and you took care of Thistle when you got back last night, too. Thank you for that. You did a great job last night. And as soon as Kaori finds out how sick you are, she might be very understanding."

She stood up, lifted Kai's head enough so that she could sit down where his head had been, and then leaned his head back down on her lap. She started to play with his hair.

"I'm not going anywhere when you're feeling like this, Kai. Just try to relax as best you can, okay? Kaori might be disappointed right now that neither of us has stopped by, but I'm sure she'll get over it when we explain what happened."

Amy started running her hands slowly through Kai's hair.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:12 pm
(( emotion_hug ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:15 pm
{{Awww! emotion_hug emotion_yatta (last one looks like a thumbs up to me) lol. wink }}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:26 pm
*starts to relax* She will understand, but she'll still put a curse on me. Last time something like this happened she made it so I could only dress as a man for a week. It was so boring! emotion_0A0 I'm sure she's working on something right now.

*using Amy's lap for a pillow made him not really care about Kaori's retribution anymore and he started feeling sleepy. now only if he could get in this position when he was feeling better...*

I hope she does. Kaori's gotten older... she might have matured a little since then.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:31 pm
{{Hopefully see you tomorrow! This has been fun. smile Sick Kai is cute. heart }}

Amy shook her head and kissed Kai's forehead. That served to hopefully comfort him and it allowed her to check on his fever again.

"Shh... That doesn't matter right now. You're safe here. We'll worry about the rest later. You sleep... I'm going to wake you up in a little while, though, to get some food in you so that you can take some aspirin."

Amy moved her fingers to Kai's temples and started to massage them lightly.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:41 pm
((okay see you later))

All right... *his worries started drifting away until he finally lost consciousness*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:46 pm
{{Kai is green!! eek I came on to make a quick post about Amy making Kai some supper and giving him aspirin, but I think I should wait to post until there's more time to RP. Amy would notice the green. wink lol. Off to bed now!}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:57 pm
((I got Muppet Gangrene. It's not easy being gangrenous. But yeah... I don't see that being a short conversation. Night.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:05 am
*he didn't realize how long he had been sleeping, but he must have needed it. He felt completely refreshed, but since when was his pillow this soft.. he looks up and sees Amy asleep... whee lap pillow... he tries to be quiet as to not wake her intending to spend as much time in this fortunate position as he can*  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:18 am
{{This should be fun. XD Muppet Gangrene! Your avi is so freaking adorable!}}

Amy had gotten up a few times yesterday to help Kai. She cooked him a couple of small meals and gave him two doses of aspirin throughout the afternoon and evening. Whenever she was done cooking and they had finished eating, they always went back to the position they had started in on the couch: Amy sitting up and Kai lying down with his head in her lap. It just seemed natural, and Amy didn't think twice about it.

Somehow during the night, she had fallen asleep. She had several pillows propped up behind her head. Thistle, meanwhile, had fallen asleep at her feet. She had been a gem yesterday. Thistle had been patient while she waited for Amy to feed her last night, and she had been quiet so as not to disturb Kai. She could tell he wasn't feeling well. Thistle had even slept on top of his feet a few times in her efforts to comfort him in her own way.

Now, Amy was still asleep in her slightly-reclined position on the couch. She was perfectly warm with Kai's head in her lap. When Kai shifted slightly, though, as he woke up, Amy seemed to sense it in her sleep. She didn't exactly wake up, but she moved one of her arms around Kai's waist and pulled him just a little closer. Then, she sighed softly and settled back down.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:41 am
*as much as he was enjoying this he just couldn't sit still any longer. he got up as slowly and carefully as he could manage. he found a blanket and put it over Amy to keep her warm and then set off to make the morning coffee whistling a tune while he did so. he didn't drink coffee that often, but just enjoyed the smell of it.*  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:50 am
Amy sighed softly when she felt the cool air from the air conditioning hit her bare legs, but then she sighed softly when Kai put a warm blanket over her. She wrapped the blanket around herself and then curled up on her side on the couch as she felt the space open up around her.

After a few minutes, the scent of brewing coffee started to fill Amy's nose. Despite how hard she tried to stay asleep, the scent began to wake her up. Amy blinked her eyes open slowly. She was a little taken aback at first when she saw the living room around her instead of the bedroom, but then the memories of yesterday quickly flooded back to her.

With a large sigh that turned into a yawn, Amy slowly sat up on the couch. Then, she set her feet down on the floor, careful not to step on Thistle, and stood up. She heard the sounds of the coffee brewing in the kitchen. With a small smile and the blanket still wrapped around her, Amy ventured into the kitchen.

"Good morning. How did you.... KAI!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE GREEN!"

Amy screamed and flew backward into the counter when she saw Kai's new appearance.

Upon hearing Amy scream, Thistle jerked awake and flew into the kitchen in moments. She stood in front of her and took a defensive stance. She saw that Kai was green, and she didn't know what that meant.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:03 am
*he turned to greet Amy as she came into the kitchen* Heyo~♪ *he was startled by Amy's sudden reaction. green? he wasn't feeling sick at all anymore. quite the opposite. he started moving towards Amy to try and hold onto her to calm her down, but stopped short when Thistle intervened* emotion_jawdrop Ah, no, I'm not feeling bad anymore. *he sticks his arms out to the sides and does a full turn* See, I'm perfectly healthy. wink  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:07 am
Amy looked down at Thistle as she came running in and stood in front of her. She tried to calm her breathing down so that Thistle wouldn't be quite as nervous herself.

"Thistle... it's alright. It's just Kai...."

Amy stepped around Thistle when she saw that the pony wasn't going to budge. She walked a little closer to Kai and gestured to his arms that he held out to his sides.

"Kai, hun, I'm very happy that you're feeling better, but roll up your sleeves, please..."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 507 508 509 510 511 512 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games