Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 507 508 509 510 511 512 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:33 pm
User Image
User Image

Smiling after the kiss, Azriel's dark eyes narrowed mischeviously. "Darkness is a double-edged sword... on the one hand, it's good to let the darker pent up feelings that could fester out... but on the other hands... having a dark side is kind of sexy and kinky... ne?" he teased, wanting to see Hiroki smile and nothing more.
In a way he could understand the loyalty between Elephant and Tiger. Katsu himself would do anything for Izo, and while the spider didn't love the bat, at least from the vocalist's opinion, Izo allowed the obvious affection and love of the younger man to be showered upon himself at Matsumoto's leisure. Aki would have never allowed something like that...
The whole business made Katsu wonder however... just what he would feel if Izo were gone...
Sadness? Hurt? Anger? Fear?
Relief?
Azriel continued to hold Hiroki close as the car sped along. He didn't want his pet to be alone until Asato needed to be.

That point came not long after they returned home. Hiroki departed, heading upstairs, and Katsu sighed, folding his arms over his chest once the man was gone.
"Our afternoon of fun was completely destroyed." he said in annoyance, looking to Kaito and then smiling. "Oooo... what'd you make?" the bat's mood completely doing a 360. He walked into the kitchen, following Kaito and the smell of tasty food. "We brought back some goodies! OH!" Azriel clapped his hands together as if remembering. "And we got you a nice orange present!"

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Naoko laughed, "Ah, Ko-kun... level 20 isn't all it's cracked up to be. If I hadn't gone into music I'd probably never have time for the piano between college studies and work and just life in general. People rely on you a lot at level 20... Narcissus-san is right to want you to just be a chibi for a while. That's an important job too." he locked up the apartment and hopped in the car after making sure Ko was inside. "And I don't need an assistant. I just need to... well... not forget things. Besides, an assistant would have to pass Yamada-san's scrutiny... and that's kinda scary."
Soon as Ko was buckled up, Sai headed toward Ryu's. For a few moments, the blond was just trying to figure out what to say.
Then...
"Well, I'm getting my things from Ryu's because I was staying there when Shou was overseas. See, he got lost at sea because of a tsunami and Ryu and I were working on a benefit concert to help other people who had been affected by it. Sai's back, the concert's over, so I was going to go back to living at my place when you popped up." looking over his shoulder, the pianist smiled to the young boy. "And now I want to hang out at niisan's to be there for you when he can't."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:32 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"But...but...foo...sounds like Level 20 takes away all the fun but I can't do what I want at Level 8! Hey! When does it all balance out, when can I do what I want and play when I want?" asked Ko seriously as he followed the two men.

Sai chuckled, "It never happens, Ko-kun. Unless you get really rich. And then again, you still have responsibilities. But Naoko's right, being a chibi isn't so bad. You still get to do lots of things and you get to live with Naoko, me and Shou."

Then Sai raised an eyebrow, "Oh...You could use an assistant to keep you out of trouble. And I'm sure Yamada-san could find a proper assistant. Mm...I wonder if he has a brother." Sai looked to the ceiling of the car with a thoughtful smirk on his lips. He wondered if Yamada-san had family. But he could only imagine that any brother of Yamada would be just as efficient and secretive. Actually that notion kind of scared Sai. Two Yamada Haru's might be a bit too much...nothing would get past them...ever.

So as Sai drove, Ko listened to Naoko's explanation. "Oh....I see. I heard about the Tsunami. Lots of bad things happened because of it. I remember...hearing...about it on a radio." His voice dwindled off for a moment That thought had brought up a very dark memory which he tried to push aside with other words. "But you did good things while Shou was lost? Right?"

"You're going to stay and take care of me? You won't forget about the food and let it rot in the frig right?" Ko asked with a small grin.

"He better not!" Sai said glancing in the rear view mirror. "If that happens Shou might just incorporate it into an act...or maybe he'd think it was food and try to eat it. Gobble Gobble...Yummy green slime."

"Ewh!!!! Gross!" Ko squealed as he squirmed in the back seat. "Uncle Naoko needs an assistant so he doesn't' forget to clean the frig! Shou shouldn't eat green slime!"

Sai chuckled under his breath with his own wicked little grin. He loved to tease his little brother. And this time he was sure he scored a point!

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

"If it's you....its totally sexy." Hiroki was smiling; his dark eyes were enamored by Azriel's and he felt better inside. "And...mm...soft and fuzzy too." he added with small smile. "Kitten."

Hiroki remained in those arms thankful that he was loved and someone thought about how he felt for a change. His world seemed strangely improved from months ago. Although he tried not to think about how he arrived at this point. His world had twisted in ways he couldn't even begin comprehend. But even so, he had learned more about his inner self than he ever would have discovered had he remained where he had been.

---------

"Oh...I'm sorry to hear that. What happened?" Kaito asked as he glanced at Katsu before he looked over at the pot on the stove. "Well, I made creamy thick chicken stew because the weather is really cold and nasty out there. And I baked small cheese biscuits to pour the stew over and eat. " Kaito licked his lips as he stuck his spoon in his bowl and lifted a bite to Azriel's lips. "Tell me what you think? You want some?"

Kaito blinked and then smiled brightly, "An orange prezzie? Ooh...I can't wait to see. Thanks for thinking of me. You have to tell me about where you went today. I was stuck at Smash and so many people werent able to make it. Maybe it's a good thing you came home because it's suppose to sleet tonight." Tokyo's winter weather usually had a fair amount of rain so it wasn't surprising but for Azriel as much as he hated cold weather, Kaito knew that he'd be terrible if left out in it for too long.

"So...you want to show me what you bought?" Kaito asked as he slurped another bite of his stew. "Mm...so warm."

========

Hiroki sat there for awhile before picking up the phone to call Takagi Yuuji.

"Takagi-kun? Hiroki desu. I spoke with the investors and I'll be meeting with them after the New Year. Business shouldn't be conducted over the holidays...and his recent passing " he said with a slight bit of annoyance under his breath. Hiroki disliked some of the investors as much as Takagi. They weren't happy about Aki's death but Hiroki felt like they cared more about the money. He could understand it in a way but that really didn't make him feel inclined to sympathize with them.

"However, we're going to have to get creative with that club venue. Seems that it's a 'no cancel' contract." he sighed as he leaned against the headboard in Azriel's bedroom. "So...since Narcissus won't be performing, we need to come up with something new." Hiroki didn't waste any time getting to the point of the conversation at least as far as business was concerned. But right now, he didn't know who was where even if he could put on a good face for the company he wasn't up to date.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:38 am

While Yuuji hadn't exactly expected a call from Hiroki so soon, it wasn't completely out of the blue thanks to Akihiko's text. However, what the elephant of Ohayou said next... was.
"Why would Narcissus not be performing?" Takagi asked seriously. "If he doesn't perform that would be considered a cancellation since he IS the big draw act for the night. I can shorten the concert and take out Lucky-san's portion because, well... he won't sound right at all being sick. That still gives us Tanaka-san and Narcissus so the show isn't a total loss." Hiroki would have easily heard Yuuji typing away at a computer as he spoke.
"My cousin's music is best when he's in pain... or haven't you figured that out yet? First there was the charity benefit concert... sure it nearly killed him but he was brilliant and it's been called his best performance to date. Then there was the album that he recorded completely solo except for some vocal help from Tanaka-san... he even played all the instrument s himself... and while it was really just a way for him to escape the sudden loss of Lucky-san... it's still perhaps the best album he's put out. This tragedy should have a similar effect." Takagi smirked slightly, though Hiroki wouldn't have seen it over the phone obviously.
"I know it sounds heartless but my cousin singing these three shows could bring Ohayou back from the brink of financial meltdown. The best songs he's written, coupled with the raw emotion of grief... telling him not to sing would be like throwing money down the drain. Money we need right now. Telling him not to sing also might break something we can't afford to have broken. I... I'm not sure but... I don't think we can afford to have him sit this one out for his own sake either."

User Image
User Image

The bite of stew was delicious!
Of course Azriel wasn't exactly hungry... but the bat seemed to have a bottomless stomach so he quickly grabbed a bowl and helped himself.
"Who wouldn't want some? You and Asato-kun are going to make me put on pounds, you know that?" the vocalist said with a wink, happily walking over to the table and setting his soup down.
Instead of sitting as well, he disappeared before bringing back a bag and setting it in front of Kaito. "Asato-kun and I bought heated rugs for the house and some fuzzy blankets. There's even a heated portable rug that I can take on tour and that'll fit on a sofa! And of course that present for you." at this point Katsu did sit, lithe fingers wrapped around the bowl, absorbing the warmth of the stew. "Then I played a trick on a fan... that was fun. He had no idea who I was until the very last second when I left! And after that we went to a cafe bakery and got some goodies. Most of my curry pan is in the bags Nishikawa put in the fridge." the bat took another bite of stew, curling his legs under him in the chair.
"But then that brat Narcissus called and told Asato-kun that Koyasu Aki died... obviously everything went downhill from there and now Asato-kun's playing King of Ohayou upstairs in the bedroom." Katsu sighed and it was completely apparent that he didn't give a damn that the old tiger was gone... only that his day had been spoiled.
"But you're right, I'm glad you're here and I'm glad I'm home... sleet freaks me out. It isn't snow but it isn't rain and it's colder than both!"

User Image

"Well no it kinda balances out when you get to be level 100 and you're all old and wrinkly... but then you don't have the energy to play even though you can." Naoko replied, amber eyes watching the rain splatter on the side passenger window. "So believe me, Ko-kun... stay chibi. Everything gets harder and harder the higher in level you go. What?!" the younger Oumori looked at his brother like he were insane. "No thank you. Yamada-san's nice and all but he's like our mother. Remember how hard it was to get away with ANYTHING as kids? Geez..."
His attention was pulled back to Ko however, "Yeah... Ryu and I raised a lot of money to help the people in Hawaii. Maybe that's why Shou came back? Good fortune for those who gave one?" the blond shrugged. "At any right... Oi! Stop teasing me about the food!" Naoko play-punched his brother in the shoulder. "Otherwise you're going to wake up one morning and there'll be rotten fridge food in your slippers!"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:09 am
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

"Level 100?" Ko thought about this for a moment then frowned again. "Level 100 is too far away and I don't want to be old and wrinkly." Leveling up seriously was starting to sound less and less like fun but more like a dreadful chore that took all the good things away. "I think I will stay chibi forever."

Sai grinned when Naoko gave him the 'look', "Yes I do remember. And also remember who was the one that dragged me into trouble all the time." While Naoko as a child was an adorable dolly that Sai loved to dress up, he was NOT an angel. "If you had a keeper like that, I'd never have to worry about your well being ever again. He'd keep your nose clean." He winked at Naoko as he drove. Maybe he was serious, maybe he wasn't...but he'd keep it in mind. "Now why should I stop. You were complaining that I wasn't around enough...now that I'm here you get to...deal."

"Ko-kun, you can be Naoko's keeper while I ask Yamada-san to find him one." Sai grin had broadened as wide as the Cheshire cat even as Naoko punched him in the shoulder.

"I'll watch over him!!" Ko responded quickly and then pointed at Naoko. "I am your keeper! That means no green slime in the frig or our slippers!"

As they pulled up to a stoplight, Sai glanced over at Naoko, "Two points for me." He play punched his brother right back in the thigh.

Soon the prius pulled up to Ryuukaze's place. Sai parked the car and glanced up at the home. "Nice place. Since we're unexpected, Ko-kun and I will stay in the car. When I see you at the door, I'll come get the bags and load them up. Then you can get more. I don't want to get his floor all wet." Sai didn't really want to chance a confrontation with Ryuukaze if he could avoid it with Ko-kun around. Sai sincerely wanted to tell the man off for cheating on his brother but then again, Naoko wasn't and angel either in that mess. His brotherly instincts told him to give Ryuu a piece of his mind but that seemed awkward with Naoko's screw ups. Sai in the corner of his mind heard, Don't get involved. For once, that inner voice might be right. If he stayed out of the break up, he'd just have to help Naoko rebuild right? Probably the smarter thing to do. Wiser thing to do.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Because I told him he didn't have to perform." Hiroki said cooly as he spoke to Yuuji. "He has the right to grieve just like I have for my sister. He and I might not get along often but I'm not callous enough to put him on stage not when I can fill the venue with other stars."

"Yes, I know he is the big draw but I doubt the people are seriously going to expect him to perform after hearing his grandfather has passed away." Then Hiroki paused as his eyes narrowed. He may have not seen the smirk but his ears were much keener to the tones of people's voices lately. Maybe it was because Azriel had changed him little by little. He felt more...noticed a little more or was it that he paid attention more?

"Takagi-kun, I understand that quite clearly. And I've always understood that there was an unhealthy dislike between you and Koyasu-kun. So I expect your advice not to be colored by your personal issues." Hiroki pushed back none to please by Takagi's response.

"I think that it's up to Koyasu-kun to decide. If he chooses not to sing then I'm fine with that. I'll find a way to fill the venue. But I won't press him sing. That's heartless. And yes, maybe it could bring Ohayou back from a financial meltdown. But...I'm not Koyasu Aki...mm...and I won't break Narcissus for a legacy." His words were firm remaining business like and cordial even though the man seriously wished to color his language with his internal thoughts. Probably a little different than what Takagi would have expected from the Elephant who used to follow the Old Tiger's path without fail.

The Elephant wasn't too thrilled with the scenario he was in. Working with Takagi-kun and Koyasu-kun probably was a disaster waiting to happen. And as he reflected back, he rarely had to work with Takagi-kun. It had been enough to know from Aki that the man was doing behind the scenes work. He could only guess what that meant. He also knew that Akihiko and Yuuji had issues. That family was filled with issues...amazing that Hiroki had wanted to be accepted as part of it. Even if he never could be by blood. That had been his love for Aki...

--------------------------

Kaito laughed, "Hah..you need a few extra pounds. But after the New Year's its back on stage for you so I doubt that you're going to keep the weight on."

He sat down at the table and soon Azriel placed a gift in front of him. An orange heated carpet. "Wow! I've never had one of these before. Kaito pulled it partial out of the bag and looked at the fuzzy thing. "This is so cool! I want to plug it in after I'm done in here. Do you want me to help you lay out all the others?? We could have a heated carpet party!"

The young man slid the carpet back into the bag then started eating again, "You're evil. That poor fan. I'm surprised you escaped without having a ton of fans show up to seek you out."

"Curry pan? It's been a long time since I've had that. Mm...maybe I'll try a bite." His thoughts seemed wistful for a moment as if thinking about something long past. Then he suddenly focused again and looked at Azriel. "Seriously? Ugh...I was surprised you had taken him out of the house to be honest. But I guess it's about time...right? Mm...well, I guess he does have to go back to work sooner or later." Kaito wasn't sure how that was going to all workout. Azriel seemed to be happier when he had his pet in the same bed. What was going to happen if Azriel had to sleep alone? Life seemed to be stable right now and Kaito liked that stability considering the previous world in the Pit.

"Then a hot carpet party is perfect. We can spread them all out and try each one. See which ones get the warmest! I'll even make hot tea for you and slice a bit of that pie if there's some left. Then we can curl up by the fire place and watch TV." Kaito thought all this was a great idea and it wold probably make Azriel toasty warm and smiling. "You can always work on your songs today too curled in a carpet."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:13 pm

User Image
~ Nanika tarinakute mo ima aru iro de ~

Ok...so Kou was absolutely right...he couldn't sing to save his life!
Still....it was super cute to watch him try.

"Hey...we both tried, right? And it was fun? Wanna trade places and let me sing something for you? I'll even let you pick...." the violinist put his drumsticks down and stood up, walking over to the college boy and giving him a peck of a kiss as he grabbed the mic and cleared his throat.

"All right...so what'll it be?"

~ Sou boku no sekai wo nurikaete mitai ~

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:23 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"Well, there's this one hole in the wall place on the far end of Akibahara....if it's even still there. La Cocina, I think it's called." Chiyou piped up. He'd only been there a time or two, but he really did enjoy that type of food. Especially the spicy dishes, oddly enough.

"Oh man! Christmas presents for Ishi! We didn't get anything for anyone, so yeah, that's a great idea! Maybe we should get something for Akihiko, too....and...maybe something for Ryuu and Naoko..." Hideki trailed off, wondering how their holiday had gone. He was beginning to imagine that he was going to be keeping their little pup on a permanent basis, now. That, and he was wondering how Naoko's health was...mentally. Even now, he still found himself praying for the pianist's soul sometimes. While he often pitied himself before, he pitied Naoko even more for whatever horrors turned him into such an unstable creature.

"All right, tomorrow after work, then! Hm...we should probably be getting to bed, then..." the kid stretched and yawned, draping himself back over on Kai's lap in the process.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:12 pm
"Yeah...it was fun. But I made your song sound like...crap. Yes, I'd rather be on the drum. At least with them I can make it through a song on easy." he laughed and took up the drumsticks

"Uh.....well mm...I'm not sure." His cheeks still slightly blushed after the peck on his cheek. "Mm....how about let's try to do the same song again. You singing it this time. I'd like to erase the bad version I left imprinted in my brain."

Kou never cosplayed any singers and there was a reason. Obviously his voice could curdle milk if tried. It just wasn't his talent. Now drums, he could manage on the Xbox. The sticks reminded him of knitting needles and while he didn't have great rhythm he could watch for the dots and hit them at the right time. He didn't have talent but all this too was timing.

"I'm ready!!" Kou said with a grin as he tapped a little on the outer drum pad.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:34 pm

User Image
~ Nanika tarinakute mo ima aru iro de ~

"Fair enough...." the violinist shrugged, "But I don't think your singing was that bad. It wasn't that good...but it wasn't that bad, either..." he chuckled, then hit play and began singing, immediately finding himself drifting off into the music, as though he were putting on a stage performance...

冴えない日々を過ごしてた僕の前にあなたが舞い降りた
その日から僕の人生は眩しいくらいキラキラ輝いて

ネガティブな想いが一瞬で弾け飛んだ
もう大丈夫 僕は頑張れる

天使のような微笑みに照らされて
どんなにつらくても笑顔でいたい
君はいつまでも僕のそばにいて
お願いだから

北風が舞う だけど僕には届かない
君を想えば熱くなる

一つ一つの君の言葉が染み込む
大切なのはそう笑顔なんだって

生まれてきてくれたから君に逢えた
当たり前のような奇跡にマジ感謝
君がいてくれるなら僕は笑って生きてゆける (angelic smile)

今ならささいなことだって幸せって思う
例えば今日も君がそばにいること
いつまでも変わることのない想いが
ここにある

ああ君を連れて行きたい
僕らだけの景色を見に行こう

君の天使のような微笑みに照らされて僕は輝ける
どんなにつらくても笑顔でいるよ
君はいつまでも僕のそばにいてお願いだから (angelic smile)

生まれてきてくれたから君に逢えた
当たり前のような奇跡にマジ感謝
僕は永遠に君のそばにいる
誓うから

君が困ってたら今度は僕が手を差し伸べるよ

愛してるから

Saenai hibi wo sugoshiteta boku no mae ni anata ga maiorita
Sono hi kara boku no jinsei wa mabushiikurai kirakira kagayaite

NEGATIBU na omoi ga isshun de hejiketonda
Mou daijoubu boku wa ganbareru

Tenshi no youna hohoemi ni terasarete
Donnani tsurakutemo egao de itai
Kimi wa itsumademo boku no soba ni ite
Onegaidakara

Kitakaze ga mau dakedo boku ni wa todokanai
Kimi wo omoeba atsukunaru

Hitotsu hitotsu no kimi no kobota ga shimikomi
Taisetsu nanowa sou egao nandatte

Umaretekitekuretakara kimi ni aeta
Atarimae no youna kiseki ni maji kansha
Kimi ga itekurerunara boku wa waratte ikiteyukeru (angelic smile)

Ima nara sasaina koto datte shiawasette omou
Tatoeba kyou mo kimi ga soba ni irukoto
Itsumademo kawaru koto no nai omoi ga koko ni aru

Aa kimi wo tsureteikitai
Bokura dake no keshiki wo mi ni ikou

Kimi no tenshi no youna hohoemi ni terasarete bou wa kagayakeru
Donna ni tsurakutemo egao de iruyo
Kimi wa itsumademo boku no soba ni ite onegai dakara (angelic smile)

Umaretekitekuretakara kimi ni aeta
Atarimae no youna kiseki ni maji kansha
Boku wa eien ni kimi no soba ni iru
Chikaukara

Kimi ga komattetara kondo wa boku wa te wo sashinoberuyo

I was passing dull days when you swooped down upon me
Since then my life shone so much that it’s dazzling

My negative thoughts were blown away in an instant
I’m alright now, I can persevere again

When you shine on me with that angelic smile
I want to smile no matter how tough it gets
So please always stay by my side

The north wind blows but I don’t feel a thing
I get hot when I think of you

One by one your words are sinking deep
What is precious to me is that smile of yours

You were born for me, that’s why I met you
For this almost ordinary miracle, I’m really thankful
If you stay with me, I can live on smiling (angelic smile)

Now I get happy over little things
Like you being here with me
An everlasting love
Is right before me

Ah, I want to take you along
To a place that’s only ours

When you shine on me with that angelic smile, I sparkle
I smile no matter how tough it gets
So please always stay by my side (angelic smile)

You were born for me, that’s why I met you
For this almost ordinary miracle, I’m really thankful
I will forever be by your side
This I swear

When you find yourself troubled, this time, I’m going to reach out my hand to you

Because I love you....

It almost felt strange to him, as he sang the last few notes of his song. What did this song even mean to him now? The reason it was written was no more...

Had he really lied about it all? To himself, and to everyone else?
Honestly, he didn't know what to think about it all, so he didn't think...at all.

"Sorry...I think I got a little carried away..." he turned, grinning like a fool at Raito, "I'm sure the whole building heard me singing that..."

~ Sou boku no sekai wo nurikaete mitai ~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:39 pm

"You misunderstand me, Hiroki-san. Well... at least in part. While it's true that Akihiko and I have taken issue with each other multiple times... right now I'm actually in the man's debt. He and Lucky-san did something that no one else was able to do... with a little outside help... and while I would love to tell you just what that something is... I'm loath to give that information to someone who's been unreachable and apparently hanging around a Narcissus look-a-like." Oh yes, Takagi figured that Asato had at least met Azriel. He wasn't sure of course how deep that rabbit hole went... but he didn't quite trust the megane-clad man right now.
People who were too close to the spider's toys had to be watched.
"My advice is not colored by personal issues but by experience and a tad of emotion. If you keep Akihiko away from the stage right now, I don't think he'll get back on it. I'm not sure what he told you but... well... you didn't see him after the news. I burned contracts to free him from a life of marital bondage, not bliss, and he couldn't even figure out if he was happy or sad." Yuuji sighed, sitting back in the chair and leaving the computer alone for now.
He had tapped into the security system of the Koyasu estate and was currently watching a split screen of Akihiko and another of Izzy. Both men were asleep, thankfully.
"My cousin's emotions are flung to the wind... and I'm betting on a hunch that if he sings, it might straighten everything out... not to mention help save the company. Of course I can't blame him for his shock and tears. Most people would crumble into a crying heap if their lover had a gun pointed at his head." Takagi let that information slip, wondering just what Hiroki would think of his "idol's" last ditch negotiation attempt. "Taking hostages or kidnapping for that matter isn't how Ohayou should work and we both know it. Those are the underhanded dealings of a SMASH associate, Shou-san excluded of course. It's no wonder someone's trying to off their talent... I only wish I knew who." he sighed again, running fingers through his hair. "Just so we're on the same page, Hiroki-san... Tanaka-san has been working non-stop with Yammi and his group in preparation for the shows. It would be impossible to have any of the other stars take Akihiko's place on stage. Chiyou-san isn't physically able to at this point and Nakai-san is furiously working on a new single. Neither has the time. While I realize you're no Koyasu Aki... and believe me I understand perfectly that you are nothing like that corrupt legacy-crazed old tiger... you value the employees of Ohayou and it's results. Akihiko needs to sing as himself. Right now he's practically Narcissus in every sense of the word and that's not what he's promised fans. Hurt or not, frightened or not, my cousin WILL come out of his shell if he's forced. Perhaps I'm too much like the old man right now... but we don't NEED Narcissus. We NEED Akihiko. Forcing him to take time off will cause him to back peddle on weeks if not months of growth for himself personally. Seeing him be him... I've secretly wanted that for years to be honest."

User Image
User Image

For a while, Azriel didn't say anything. Instead he just watched his stew, eating slowly, savoring the warmth and the taste. He listened to course, but didn't say anything even after Kaito had finished speaking.
"You don't have to keep me entertained." Katsu spoke softly, glancing up at the man across the table. "I won't get bored of you and send you back, Kaito-kun. Yes Asato-kun will go back to work tomorrow and I don't know if he'll stay with me here or at his apartment. But I trust he'll come back... eventually anyway. But you don't have to worry about displeasing me anywhere except on the stage. If you mess up my show or a song live... I'll be pissed. But if you find yourself studying instead of chatting my ear off... I won't mind. You have responsibilities. You have things to do and you have things you enjoy doing. They don't have to involve me unless you WANT them to, ne?" he smiled gently, "You're my friend and on occasion my employee. You're not my servant or pet. All you HAVE to do for me is cook when you can and pour yourself into my stage show." standing, Katsu walked over to the fridge and took out a bottle of tea. He sighed, opening it up and taking a few sips. "But yeah... a carpet party sounds like fun if you're up for it. You're still recovering though so I really don't want you to push yourself, Kaito-kun." turning back to the other man, Azriel smiled. "You can have my leftover curry pan if you want it. I was hoping maybe one day you and Asato-kun could do a curry pan cook-off. I'd love to judge it." he laughed.

User Image

Naoko rolled his eyes. Of course he knew that the idea was probably a sound one... The pianist needed a keeper more so he'd have someone around JUST in case than for any other reason. But where would they ever find someone they could trust that much?
"Alright alright, you both win. I'm horrible with cleaning out my fridge BUT... least I can cook." he teased, knowing Sai was good at cooking... Shou though... "Shou's likely to burn the kitchen down one day." the blond smirked, undoing his seat belt as they pulled up.
"Don't worry, I just need to grab a couple things. Give me ten minutes."
He hopped out and went into the apartment. Luckily he still had the key, which he intended to give back... Naoko took two empty suitcases in with him, packing them full of all of his things from Ryu's apartment. Clothes, toiletries, accessories... the works. Both suitcases he dragged after him, putting them in the backseat with Ko before hanging up a garment back in the back seat. The keys he had left on Ryu's bed and he's easily locked the apartment's lower lock before depositing them.
Once back in the car, the pianist sighed and then smiled. "I think that's everything. Comfortably squished back there, Ko-kun?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:53 pm

Nakai blinked then froze. "Seriously? I mean you're honestly thinking about buying HIM a present?"
The blond's tone spoke volumes. No... he couldn't forgive what Naoko had done... what the man with his own face had done...
He just couldn't...
"Let's buy something for Izzy and I guess something for Narcissus... he's suck a b*****d though... god he irks me..." Kai sighed, leaning his head back and staring up at the ceiling as Chiyou's head used his lap as a pillow. "Maybe we'll see if they want to go to this La Cocina for when we give them their gifts, ne? Izzy'd like that I think... two gifts in one."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:24 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"I know...it's pretty sick, isn't it?" the young man gave a halfhearted smile, hanging his head as if he were ashamed of himself to even say it. He could go on, give a thousand reasons why. Why he felt sorry for the man. Why he felt the need to forgive...even a sin as unforgivable as the one committed. Was he still angry? Yes! Of course he was! He would always be hurt...scarred deeply by the attack made upon him...but that didn't mean it was healthy for him to harbor a deep seated grudge or a plaguing drive for revenge...

Still...Hideki spoke of none of that. Instead, he merely smiled again, nodding vigorously at his lover's suggestion.

"Hey...big bro might be a butthead, but he makes Ishi happy, and that's good enough for me! So yeah, let's get them gifts and then see if we can take them out! I can't wait to see them again!"

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:41 pm
((OOC: Are you still getting text messages at your phone Nil? Or is your phone broken??))

User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

Sai didn't know where they'd find such a man but he knew one should be found. Maybe a few other problems Naoko had would lessen if he had a watch dog. Even if Sai didn't know everything, he had a feeling that Naoko could use someone keeping him on the straight and narrow. There were areas in Naoko's life that were still a mess. Sai knew it but had a hard time addressing it. He couldn't babysit his brother anymore. He also couldn't be anything more than a brother either. Thinking about it, Sai realized he'd have to talk to Haru and see if the man had ideas.

"Uncle Shou shouldn't cook." said Ko as he watched the rain fall. "Yamada-san says he'll burn his hair. I think he might be right. But Uncle Shou's better in the kitchen than Lucky-san!" Ko tried to defend Shou because the man was his Uncle. Uncle Shou tried even if he couldn't do it as well as others.

While Naoko ran inside, Sai turned around and looked Ko over then smiled, "It will be good to have Naoko living with us. Won't it?"

"Yes, Uncle Sai." Ko answered as he watched for Naoko to return. "You and he look a lot alike when you don't have makeup on. I bet it is really cool having a little brother. I wish I had one."

"Mmm...little brothers are fun but troublesome too." Sai winked at Ko. "You get to change diapers and feed them and get in trouble because they'll always blame you for the mess they caused. But..sometimes little brothers can be adorable too."

"Do you think Uncle Shou thinks of Uncle Naoko as his brother?" asked Ko as he waited for Naoko to come back.

"Hmm....I think Uncle Shou thinks of Naoko...as...mm...a good band mate. But..." Sai really wasn't sure if Shou thought of Naoko as more. Something told him that Shou kept things distant for more than one reason. He and Shou were very different in several areas regarding Naoko.

But as soon as Naoko poked out again, Sai had dropped the conversation and helped Naoko with the bags. Ko squeaked as he was smushed by the bags, "You've so many clothes! Uncle Sai was right about dressing you in girls clothes. YOU are girly! I'm squished"

Sai laughed, "If you think that makes Naoko girly then Shou must be a Queen. I know you've seen his closet Ko-kun. But don't worry, I'll get us home as fast as possible."

"Oh...yes...well I'm not sure Uncle Shou looks that girly..." Ko wasn't sure what to think. Shou had more clothes than Naoko but...Naoko did look like a girl when all dressed up. Maybe it was because Naoko had a lighter frame?

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"In his debt?" Well that was a bit confusing to the Elephant. He wasn't even sure what Koyasu-kun could do except maybe save Takagi's life to even make those two stop from being at each other's throats. However, he cut himself off from asking any further as soon as Takagi made it apparent how he felt in so many words. "Alright, well lets not discuss my personal world at the moment. I don't think it is relevant to this situation." If Takagi wished to be like that then he'd make it apparent that this topic wasn't a part of their discussion.

Hiroki knew that neither Koyasu-kun nor Takagi-kun trusted him. And well, maybe they were right. Could he really trust himself? Good question. Although, he really didn't have time to dwell on the chains that bound him. Business had to be dealt with. He'd handle it just like he used to.

"He didn't tell me much, he was devastated. But more worried about Lucky-san than himself. He told me the Ishi will be in town tomorrow from MeKA. And he also told me that Aki had wanted him to marry some girl. I'm supposing I can guess which girl considering....however..." He sighed thinking about how desperate Aki must have been. Why couldn't the man have seen reason? Why could Aki have just loosened up a bit?

"I don't agree with what Aki did to Koyasu-kun. Forcing him to marry someone for the sake of Ohayou isn't anything I would have agreed with even if Aki thought it was necessary....but..." He stopped as soon as he heard the word gun. "What?!"

He almost dropped the phone when he heard that. His eyes were wide because he never expected Aki to go to those lengths. He never expected Aki to follow Izo's path in life. "Aki...pulled a gun...on Lucky-san?" The disbelief in his voice could have been heard so easily. The Elephant of Ohayou in all his days NEVER had seen Aki threaten a man with a gun. The old tiger...wouldn't....couldn't....How?!

So for the next few moments, he sat and listened to Yuuji's information about the acts that needed to take the stage. Sure those things sounded reasonable but the Elephant's mind was stuck on one thing he couldn't even fathom. Finally he had to shake it off because he couldn't let the second shock of the day trigger another round of tears.

"I wish I knew that answer as well." The topic didn't set well with Hiroki considering he had been the victim of the first attack. His heart pounded as he thought of the fight he had put up with the man that had gotten into the basement. Just thinking about it brought shiver up his spine.

"Right...well, being like Koyasu Aki isn't going to bring Akihiko out of his shell. However, Lucky-san can bring Akihiko out. That's why....why...Aki thought he'd be good for Narcissus." The thought didn't set as well now that he knew what all of this had led up to. "I was told Lucky-san was sick. Mm...Give Lucky the night to rest then tomorrow...a few packs of Dayquil. At the office, Lucky has a medicine war chest of supplies to keep going when he's puny. He hasn't missed a day with his stars since he joined Ohayou. So if he needs to be 'alive' he'll play the part even if he feels like crap. I think he might be a worse workaholic than any of us. You just need to remind him of that before Koyasu-kun sees him." Hiroki did know the office side of Ohayou even if he didn't know the music side as well. Lucky was notorious for making others look bad at work. Coming in sick with a full supply of face masks and American strength medication.

"Oh...and feed him vitamin C." Hiroki added. Scary enough...he had heard about that from another manager who worked with Lucky in earlier years there. "But as for Chiyou-kun and Nakai-kun. I think that if we need one of them to help out and do a song at one of the shows....Mmm....wait."

He pondered the thought for a moment, yes it was probably slightly manipulative but it might work. "Here's another idea...After you get Lucky-san back on board, if you need to jump start Akihiko, you tell him that we'll be using Nakai-kun as the main act to replace him since we cannot cancel."

"I have a feeling that will get the young man's musical blood boiling...." Hiroki knew from Izzy's reports that there was a rivalry there. He wasn't sure if it was for Izzy's attention or for the music it's but Nakai had a lot of potential. Maybe young tiger was just a wee bit jealous of it.

He sat upon the bed and brushed his fingers through his hair, "Yes, I know we need Akihiko to perform again, but he also needs time. And it should be his choice. The man that goes on stage has to be the one that he chooses to be. If he goes on stage at all. And well, no matter what we want...or how we try to manipulate events, he needs to be comfortable enough to come out of his skin. He's scared and afraid he's going to be alone. It's all irrational things right now so he needs things that puts him back on the right path."

----------------

Kaito was surprised to say the least. But maybe he shouldn't have been. Azriel read right through him. "I know you won't..." he said and bowed his head a little. "I just worry. Maybe I get frantic sometimes thinking about the way my life could have gone had it not been for you."

His eyes drifted back up and he nodded his head. "I've been studying and talking with the men that came in from Team 5. They're really brilliant people. They say I've a lot to learn because books can only give book smarts not real hands on experience. They showed me some stuff that the books were wrong about. One of the men is going to show me how to do proper pyrotech work! He told me he kind of liked your music and figured I should learn that so you don't get burned. They weren't too pleased about our team's failures because it puts a bad image on the rest of them. But I'm fitting in with Shou's team I think. It's just so much to learn. I've taken so many notes. Hey! You want to lay on the hot carpets and look at what I learned so far?"

"Yeah, I know I don't need to do everything with you, but you're my roommate too. And I like spending time with you." He finished his bowl and got up to put it in to the dishwasher. "I know, I shouldn't be pushing myself. But I have so much to learn...so I can do my best when you go on stage next. I really wish you could borrow Team 5 for shows though." Kaito knew that it was going to be a real challenge getting to the point Azriel wanted.

"Curry pan cook off?" he laughed, "It would be my pleasure to take on any would be challenger."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:55 pm
"Oh it was that bad and you know it." Raito wasn't afraid to admit that he sucked at music and much preferred to listen. He could appreciate great music even if he couldn't sing it. Thus he never thought he'd enter a creative field of work except cosplay or knitting. Except knitting was more of a hobby than work.

Sometimes though, he sold his knitted pieces on Yahoo Auctions just to make some extra cash. No one needed to know who actually made them. Most of the pieces were bought by girls. Of that he was certain.

As the music started, Raito couldn't help but be taken by the tune. Certainly he wished he could have just listened rather than tried to keep up on the xbox. more than once, Ryuu's singing saved him when he messed up the beat of the drums. God, he'd have to practice more.

Raito didn't know what that song meant to Ryuu but undoubtedly it did affect the musician. He could only smile as the song closed and clap after he hit his final note. "Wow...that was fantastic. I just wish I hadn't been watching the drum line so much so I could have just watched you! I'm sure they did hear it but no one is banging on my door so I think they liked it. That was amazing. Like a mini concert in my living room!" He was really impressed.

"Ok...so it's official. You will do all the Xbox singing. And I'll get better at the Xbox drums...because I don't think I'll ever make it through Rockband's challenges if I sing." Sure, he had bought the game even though he was lousy at singing. At the time, he had a small hope he could have improved his skills with music in the quiet of his own apartment but after awhile he realized that he just sucked when it came to music. However, at home, no one could hear his god awful karaoke crooning. At least, no one could hear as long as he sang quietly. "So do you want to try to make it through a few of the challenge stages?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:48 pm
(((OOC: My phone's in the other room charging. My mom uses the phone a lot lately so it has to charge.)))

Nakai didn't comment about Chiyou's 'sick' reply. He simply couldn't comprehend why the 'kid' would even want to forgive Naoko... much less want better for him.
"Butthead? No... Narcissus is an self-centered a**... but you're right. Izzy likes him. Izzy must be a masochist..." Kai smirked, obviously teasing the younger star. "Come on. Let's go to bed so we don't fall asleep on our feet tomorrow."

(((OOC: Luckily Chiyou and Nakai are a day behind so weeeeee!!!)))

"I am not girly!" Naoko retorted, crossing his arms over his chest as Sai pulled away from Ryu's apartment. "I just happen to LOOK like a girl. And I like kimono... BUT Shou's the one who wears tons of make-up." amber eyes narrowed as he teased back, glancing at Sai mischievously.
"And he accessorizes way more than I do... plus the fingernail polish..." the pianist pointed to Sai's nails. "And of course yes, he does have more clothes than I do. It just so happens both he and YOU, niisan, enjoy putting me in girl's outfits. Don't ever let them dress you in a frilly dress and curly blond wig, Ko-kun. You just run to me and tell me that they're trying to make you a little lolita girl." Naoko winked at the boy in the backseat. "I'll scoop you up and give you a new yukata and we'll stand our ground. No dresses!"

"Yes, a gun. And no, it was his butler. To be honest with you, Hiroki-san... pulling a gun in a deal used to be my job." Yuuji replied honestly, watching the computer as Akihiko rolled over but remained asleep, cell phone clutched just in his hand in case Izzy sent him a text. "The last gun I pulled was on Hayato-san when he and Aki met in Hawaii. Of course the negotiation there went south since the man's dead now. Your surprise only makes me realize how naive you were when it came to Koyasu Aki. He was Matsumoto Izo's rival for a reason."
What Asato said in regards to Izzy though made sense. Of course he didn't expect the one-time manager to perform, but he had to be there for his star even so.
"I think it's neither Lucky-san nor the music which causes the rivalry between Narcissus and Nakai-san... it's more like... well... who's better all around. A pissing contest between two talented men. Obviously at this point Akihiko's still winning... but Nakai-san's music isn't half bad." suddenly though, Yuuji just stopped talking, instead going completely silent for a few moments.
"He is alone. In the family sense anyway. Yes he has Lucky-san... but he doesn't have any true family. I'm a poor substitute for family. It's just something you don't understand, Hiroki-san. Blood. Perfect hierarchical blood. Akihiko has no grandfather... no father... no sister... no mother. They were his family. While I may think of him as a brother of sorts... I'm not his brother. It's simply the Koyasu way." Takagi sighed, "Gods we sound like some screwed up version of 'Withering Heights'... Anyway you're right about Lucky-san. I'll see that he gets the medication and the rest he needs. The sooner he gets well, the quicker Akihiko goes a bit closer to normal. From the way he's tossing and turning, he's gotten used to a second body being in his bed..."

User Image
User Image

Azriel smiled, sitting back down at the table to finish off his stew. "I know you worry. But you're my first friend, Kaito-kun. I wouldn't toss you to the dogs in Izo's pit. I might cut your company pay if you screw up... but... well... you know that the last stage manager was never seen again... so I trust you not to screw up." he shrugged, rather nonchalant about it all. "I enjoy your company though... so it'd be a whole helluva lot harder for me to flay you." Katsu winked, knowing perfectly well that Kaito understood what the bat was capable of.
He'd killed and maimed before... he'd do it again if he had to.
"Anyway, Asato-kun thinks you'd be better at making curry pan. Actually he thinks you should start a bakery! Me too... maybe you get good at this stage manager gig then train a replacement then just open up a bakery. I'd totally sponsor that if it meant I got to eat your pie whenever I wanted." the bat winked, remembering how delicious that piece of pie had been. "But yeah, I wouldn't mind going over your notes. Maybe I know something you don't that would help, ne?" he asked, finishing the stew and taking his plate to rinse off and put in the dishwasher as well.

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:32 pm
((OOC: Ah ok...well I've been sending text saying I've posted....haha. Guess I shouldn't???))

User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

Ko blinked then looked at Naoko, "But you dressed me in a Kimono last time. Does that mean that Uncle Sai is rubbing off on you?"

Sai then burst into laughter and was thankful for the stop light up ahead as he caught his breath, "I wonder." He smirked at Naoko, "Am I rubbing off on you?"

"I need Yukata!! But I bet you'll put me in a cute kimono. But I did like the piano keys on the one you gave me." The boy did wonder if the brothers weren't more alike than they realized. Except...Shou was way out there far beyond Naoko in the wild and crazy category. Although, he wasn't an evil crazy. Just...strange. "No dresses! I'm a bachelor!"

Sai looked at Naoko then in his rear view mirror, "Bachelor?" Sometimes Ko went off on weird tangents. Where did he pick that one up?

Once they had parked in Shou's garage, Sai quickly got out and started unloading the trunk. "Ok everyone, let's get these bags inside because we need to get to the other place soon before it closes then order Pizza! Oh yeah, and get the hot tub ready. Naoko you're driving this time since You want it to be a surprise."

Ko started dragging bags up to Naoko new room. "Umm...Uncle Naoko which guest room are you going to take since you're moving in?"

"Oh that is true, Shou has more than one doesn't he." Sai said as he carried one upstairs. "You can choose one of the 2 guest rooms....or the loft bedroom up one more flight. Although that room is kind of unique...Maybe one of the rooms down here instead?"

((OOC: You can be creative with the room you choose for Naoko. Each is done in some exotic style. The 3rd floor loft is done like a cloudy heaven with the decorations of sun, moon and stars and a bed that matches the lofty design. So if he chooses that one you can play up the details. ))

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"His butler?!" Hiroki had known the man for years and never had once seen a gun. Didn't even know the man knew how to use it. It was as if Hiroki was peering into a world that he had never known even though he had practically lived with Aki during heavy schedules and long meetings. How did he miss all of this??!

"Aki kept me blissfully naive. I never knew any of this about him...or you. Maybe I had my own suspicions but I never acted on them. And maybe he didn't want me knowing so I'd be perfectly able to run things legally. I did wonder how he managed to maintain the rivalry but...it wasn't my place to ask. Our relationship was very clear in most matter otherwise about Ohayou." Hiroki never had any guilt about how he went about his job. His business had always been with Ohayou proper not the affairs of the Elder Generation, the music rivals. Although he had met everyone of them, he had never been a part of their crowd. He was considered Aki's right hand in business...the white side of the business obviously.

For a moment Hiroki just listened and shook his head privately. Withering Heights might not have been enough of a description for the family called Koyasu. "There are way too many things I didn't know about the Koyasu world. However, Aki did care about the company and the stars. That part of his world I don't think, he hid from me. I wouldn't call yourself a poor substitute. Koyasu-kun will have to slowly learn to change and grow out of the Koyasu way. He'll find a road to follow. He's too stubborn not to."

"Hah...yes, I'm sure he has. Well, I'm sure Lucky-san will perk up. Even if medicated to the point of perky. Oh...yes and I'll be at Hayato-san's funeral tomorrow. Seems like I'm attending more of these than I want to this winter."

----------------------------------------

"Believe me when I say, I never want to be flayed by you. I like my life." Kaito smiled but yes he KNEW exactly what Azriel was capable of. He didn't ever want to meet up with the wrong side of his friend...ever. Inside, that thought scared the crap out of him.

"A...bakery...ah...yeah...maybe you're right." Kaito brushed his fingers through his hair and bit his lip. "Yeah...my mom...she used to run a small bakery. Maybe she still does...That's where I learned how to cook some." he admitted to Katsu as he closed the dishwasher. He didn't say much more about it but it proved that Asato was right.

"Ok....so would you like to go over these now? Or do you want to check on...your pet first?" Kaito asked quickly as he grabbed up the carpet that Katsu had given him "I really do like the color. It's as orange as a pumpkin!"

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 507 508 509 510 511 512 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games