Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 506 507 508 509 510 511 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:33 pm
*looks out the window* Yup, looks like it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:55 am
*he arrives at his shop late at night carrying Kaori on his back. Unlocks the door and heads inside. he goes into her room and puts the tiny girl on her bed. after watching her sleep peacefully for a moment he covers her with a blanket, leans down and kisses her forehead. after that he locks up and leaves for Amy's house.*

*after a couple minutes of travel he arrives and wearily fills up Thistle's food bowl and dumps out the water and refills it setting the dishes back on the floor. he heads for his own room and undresses and falls on his bed quickly drifting off to sleep*  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:01 am
Amy took her shoes off on the porch and left them out there so that she didn't track any of the liquid into her house. She also did her best to wring out her skirt, shirt and hair. She winced periodically at mumbled off and on, "Gross..." or, "Ow,".

Finally, Amy entered the house. She walked into the living room and didn't see Kai. She hoped he hadn't left for his shop already... She also hoped he hadn't gotten worried and left to go look for her since she had said she'd go home last night right after taking off her wig.

Then, she heard the sound of hooves racing across the tile of the kitchen floor, and Thistle soon popped out of the kitchen and into the living room. She squeaked happily and loudly when she saw Amy. She started to run toward her, but soon she stopped, made a face, and then started to back up. Amy groaned and nodded to her pony.

"Hi sweetie. I know, I smell really bad. It's a long story, and I'm way too tired to talk about it. Let's get you some food..."

Amy walked into the kitchen and then into the food pantry. When she saw that Thistle's food bowl was still halfway full and she had water left in her water dish, Amy smiled softly.

"Aw.. Kai must have fed you when he got in last night, like I asked him to. That was so sweet of him. I know he can easily forget things sometimes. He must be getting better."

She continued to smile and look at the food dish for a few moments as she thought about Kai.

Thistle meanwhile was looking back and forth between Amy and the food dish. Why was she still staring at it? There was food in it, and she had water in her water dish...

Amy sighed then and started to head to the bathroom. "Time for me to take a shower. I'll be back out soon, Thistle, smelling much better."

Before Amy went to the bathroom, though, she quickly walked over to Kai's room. She put her hear against the door and listened. She smiled when she heard some low, deep breathing on the other side. She was glad he hadn't woken up yet to leave for the shop or look for her.

Then, Amy went to the bathroom and proceeded to take a shower.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:08 am
About 20 minutes later, Amy emerged from the shower in a shorter dress made of soft cotton and short shorts. This was one of her favorite outfits to sleep in. It was so comfortable and lightweight. It kept her cool while sleeping.

She had used the wind to dry her hair slightly, as best it could. She thought about going to her room to sleep, but she didn't want to Kai to go to the store without her. She really wanted to see it and see Kaori again. So, she went into the living room and sat down next to Thistle.

"Hey Thistle. I'm going to take a nap on the couch, if that's okay."

Thistle squeaked happily and hopped off of the couch as Amy got situated. Then, she hopped back up and curled next to Amy's stomach, which was a habit they had picked up since living in the city. When Thistle noticed Amy wincing, though, she knew something was wrong. It didn't take her long to figure out what it was. She saw a bright red mark on Amy's forehead that was also slightly raised into a bump. Her messy hair had covered it up before, so Thistle hadn't seen it when Amy came home.

Thistle's small horn started to glow, and moments later, the mark on Amy's forehead was gone.

Amy sighed in great relief and then smiled down at her pony. She pet Thistle's mane and said, "Thank you so much, Thistle. I feel a lot better now."

Thistle could heal minor cuts and bruises, nothing more, though. At least, not yet.

Amy settled down and quickly went to sleep.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:45 am
After a couple hours, Amy got up and groggily walked to the kitchen. She wanted to sleep more, but she knew that if she did, her hours would get all messed up.

Amy searched around her cupboards and looked at the various kinds of cereal she had now. Finally, she chose Cinnamon Toast Crunch. She grabbed the box, a bowl, a spoon, and the milk jug from the fridge. Then, she sat down at the kitchen table and went about making her bowl.

Thistle, meanwhile, was sitting on the floor next to Amy's chair and was looking up at her with wide, glittering eyes.

Without even looking down and seeing her eyes, Amy picked up a few pieces of the cereal and tossed them down to Thistle, who ate them up happily.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:57 am
*his alarm clock started going off. he hit the snooze button immediately. After ten minutes it went off again and again he turned it off. he repeated this for about an hour before finally climbing out of bed. it was still to early for him, but he made some promises to do some things today.*

*he threw on a long shirt and left his room. he walked around the house in circles to help him wake up and spotted Amy in the kitchen*

Mornin'. emotion_drool  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:02 pm
{{Aww Kai! Your avi looks awful! So sick! sad *hugs... in an air-type fashion so I don't get germs on me* And that thing Kai did with the snooze today is the SAME THING I did this morning. I was up a little late RPing last night. wink lol! I was 5 minutes late to work.}}

Amy smiled around her mouthful of cereal when she heard Kai's voice. It sounded a little off, but she just assumed it was due to just waking up. She had been looking at a magazine when he came in and still hadn't turned her focus from it. She waited until she had swallowed her bite before she spoke.

"Morning Kai. Did you sleep well? I had a heck of a night... KAI! What is wrong with you?! Are you sick? Don't take this the wrong way, but you look awful."

Amy had turned her focus from the magazine to look at Kai and was completely taken aback at his sickly appearance.

Thistle, meanwhile, was now hiding between Amy's kitchen chair and the wall. She was going to thank Kai for filling her bowl last night, but he was looking way too sick for her to be near him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:18 pm
((I normally do that with the alarm. it's almost routine for me so I set it about an hour earlier than I want to get up to give myself enough time to be annoyed with my alarm to get out of bed))

*he puts his head on the table* I'm fine. I think I just drank a bit to much. Do I really look that bad though. *he gets up and heads to the bathroom to check the mirror... yeesh, Amy was right. Kai washed his face and took a minute to get himself presentable before heading back out*  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:26 pm
Amy's eyes widened when Kai came back out and he looked completely fine. He looked better than fine. He actually looked really good. So, she scowled at him, though playfully.

"Okay, that just isn't fair. You look like hell when you wake up after drinking a lot, apparently, and all you have to do is go to the bathroom, wash your face, and you come out looking perfect? Damn. I wish I had that kind of ability. I should work on a potion for that."

"You sure you're feeling okay, though?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:43 pm
*he grins* What can I say? We all have our natural talents. *he was smiling but he still felt hungover*

I think I'll be fine now *he said as he sat down and put his face on the table again*  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:47 pm
Amy smirked. "And I can't wait to see what other natural talents you have."

Hmm. Well that was odd for her to start the flirting. She just must be too tired to have any walls up at the moment.

She watched as Kai proceeded to rest his head on the table again, face first. Amy shook her head and stood up.

"No, no you're not fine. Come on, back to bed for you. You need to sleep this off. I've got aspirins and can make some jello water to help with your symptoms. Do you know that there's a theory people get hungover when they get too dehydrated and only have alcohol in their system. So we need to get you hydrated again."

Amy put her arms around Kai and tried to pull him up from the kitchen chair.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:03 pm
*he was a little surprised to hear Amy flirting so early in the morning, but his thought process was so hazy that he couldn't even manage a decent reply so all he did was smile and regret the missed opportunity*

emotion_0A0 Noooo, you can't make me go back to bed. *tries to struggle but doesn't have the energy to lift his head up anymore* Well I would drink more water, but when I'm drunk I have different priorities. redface

*gets pulled off his chair by Amy*  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:10 pm
Amy stopped pulling Kai with her when he started to really protest going back to bed. Well she didn't want to force him. That might make him feel worse.

"Would you like to sleep on the couch instead? You can at least watch TV that way until you fall asleep again. And I can make you some soup if you want, or a baked potato. Does that sound good?"

She started leading Kai toward the living room. She ran her free hand through Kai's hair soothingly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:26 pm
*being led to the couch* I don't mind there as long as it's not my room emotion_donotwant

Food... It does sound good, but I don't think my body is really ready to eat anything yet. Wait, I was supposed to be somewhere today. Oh well I can't remember so it probably doesn't matter.  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:29 pm
Amy laid Kai down on the couch carefully and then sat down on the edge of it next to him. "What's wrong with your room?"

She smoothed back some of his hair and then felt his forehead. He had a little bit of a fever. She hoped it was just from the hangover.

"You and I were going to go and visit your shop today. But you definitely can't make it today. Do you want me to use your phone to text Kaori and let her know what's going on?"  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 506 507 508 509 510 511 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games