Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 506 507 508 509 510 511 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Yeah I bet you met someone..." Akihiko said in annoyance before starting to clarify. "You disappear and I get a letter about doing a fashion line from someone down there that's met me. One of your friends. Since when do I meet your friends?"
Sighing again, the musician shook his head. "Sorry... I'm just... The last thing in the world I thought about him before he died... was that I wish he were dead... I mean gods, Asato... I was in the other room! Just a couple of hours ago! Ruki was running off into a storm and I was confused and frustrated and then Yuuji starts telling me I've a younger brother and Ruki's sick in bed... we won't be at the funeral tomorrow and Ruki's aunt and uncle are coming in, they're on a plane right now. Everything's just... just chaos and I don't know what to do! I've got three shows next week, Ruki can't sing now, the media's going to be going nuts tomorrow... we'll probably lose investors... and to top it all off I have to let a family friend know that I'm not marrying her as per ojisan's orders! I'm... hiding..." there was silence for a moment as Akihiko just tried to get a hold of himself again. He meant that the true man who he had become was hiding, for the most part. It was just easier to let Narcissus be...
"I'm being a bit of an a** to everyone... to you too... but... well Ruki doesn't understand. My family's gone, Asato... except for this mystery brother, if he's even alive. I've got Yuuji but..." he shook his head, blue eyes watching the sky darken outside. "We're at the estate because Ruki's so sick and it's raining... he's in no condition to drive and Yuuji's busy making calls and getting the... the body moved... just... What should I do, Asato? Do I need to make a media statement or should I just cancel my shows? I mean wouldn't it seem heartless to be singing after this? I just... look Yuuji's good at doing your job but... I just don't know what to do..."

User Image
User Image

Hiroki was... crying?
Lithe fingers reached into his own pocket, sending a very simple text message to Izo himself.

I think Koyasu Aki's dead.

Katsu sat there, watching, saying nothing. They were in a public place... he couldn't just act...
Could he?
Annoyed, Azriel stood and walked over to Hiroki from behind and around the table. Gentle arms reached out, the vocalist hugging his partner from behind.
He didn't say anything however and hardly cared when some people started staring at him.
Hiroki was in pain... and not the good sort of pain either.

User Image

"Two miles take a left." Naoko spoke, turning in his seat to look back at Ko. "I'm not telling you where we're going because it's a surprise." he said with a wink. "Well no, I'll tell you we're going to my apartment. I need to get a few things to take back to Sai's. But THEN it's time for the surprise. I think you'll like it, Ko-kun. You'll be able to play with what we buy after we eat pizza." the blond winked, looking back to his brother. "Make a right after the light."

Almost twenty minutes later, they pulled up outside Naoko's apartment building. "Okay so we need clothes and... I think Chiyou-san and Nakai-san both have my dog so... least we don't have to worry there... but I need clothes and sheet music and toiletries. Shouldn't be too much... maybe 3 or 4 bags?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:17 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

When Sai parked the car he glanced up at the building. "Ok well at least it's not a rat's nest." he teased and winked at Naoko.

"Awh...I want to know now!" Ko begged as he bounced in the back seat against the seat belt. But then when the car was completely stopped he unsnapped it and scooted out along side Sai. "Do we get to go inside?"

"You don't know who has your dog? You have a dog?" Sai blinked because he didn't remember being told about a dog. Although he guessed that Naoko would be the type to keep one. Sai never really thought about having pets. He had no time to take care of them. Probably a good thing considering Shou could barely get by on his own of a day. Sai could see Shou accidentally forgetting he had one and leaving it behind while he went on tour. Ugh.

"Let's go help Uncle Naoko carry bags!" Ko squeaked and grabbed Naoko's hand then started to pull him toward the door.

Sai laughed, "Ok well we should be able to get those in the this trunk and the back seat too. Now what floor is the apartment on?" He followed Naoko and Ko wondering what he'd see in Naoko's apartment.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

Hiroki stared off into the wall as Akihiko ranted, talked and chastised him as well. And what could Hiroki say. He couldn't say that Az kidnapped him. No...he couldn't say he just wasn't able to call because....he was....without a phone. His head leaned into Azriel's arm. He wanted to just break down because it hurt so much inside. He never expected this to happen just out of the blue. He had always expected to be at the old man's side on his last day. Make sure that the changing of the guard went smoothly and there was a safe send off. Even if things had been difficult towards the end, Hiroki had always thought he would do his duty.

A couple things did ping in his head...a younger brother? That was one thing he hadn't expected. Then again, he wondered a lot about Azriel. He suspected something but now certainly wasn't the right time to put forth speculation. Akihiko was hurting and way off keel. He had to upright the younger man so he wouldn't be in free fall. Even though, Hiroki felt so bad that he wanted to scream in anguish.

Again he sucked in air to try to find a way to stabilize himself. Azriel's arms helped much more than he could say right now. They made him feel warm while everything else froze within.

Clearing his lungs he tried at least not sound like he was about to crack, "First, you let Takagi-kun make his calls. Then...." he looked up to the ceiling, "I'll call a few of the investors and tell them I heard the news. After that, I'll...make a media statement...so don't worry about it. You stay with Lucky-san and if he's sick he should stay in bed. Have Takagi-kun send me the details to my...phone. Fourth, have Takagi-kun call our Scheduling Department. And they will take care of rescheduling your performances this week. No true Japanese would expect any man to perform when a family member passes away so soon. It's is disrespectful. If you want to make a statement, then the best time to do it would be at the funeral. When you've had time to pull yourself together and clear your head."

For a few moments, he felt outside of his body methodically telling Akihiko the game plan. His troubled brain shifted to autopilot just to get through this. His whole world felt like it just came crashing down upon him with one phone call. "How does that sound?? Do you think you can handle that? Do you need me to come to the Estate? If not, I should probably take care of all these other things."

His shaking hand reached up and squeezed Azriel's arm even as his eyes continued to leak tears. He still couldn't believe his boss was dead.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:41 pm

Hiroki knew what to do... Hiroki seemed to always know what to do...
Yuuji was too busy with the board and the details with officials... Izzy was unconscious from a cold that never should have happened... and Akihiko was completely at a loss.
But now.
"When my parents and sister died... I didn't have to do anything but hide away... it... it's hard... having to deal with other people right now..." the young tiger whispered into the phone. "But... you're right, Asato... I... I can do that. I just... for once... I just don't even want to think about music..." sighing softly, Akihiko looked about the darkening abandoned kitchen. "You don't have to come... I know you're probably crying right now. I can't blame you... I know I could've handled this better but... As much as we've butted heads in the past... we can't fight any more... and... I'm afraid, Asato... I'm all that's left... everyone else is gone and..." he couldn't tell the man that Yuuji had taken almost his entire family from him... couldn't tell him just WHO he was afraid of...
Izzy might not think it right to be afraid of Takagi... but Narcissus knew better. He wouldn't dare be in a room alone with Yuuji right now... not for anything.
"Gomen... I guess I just need time to... to figure out what's happened... to grieve. Just... just reassure the investors and the board that you're back. Ruki managed to borrow a large sum from MeKA but... well I don't know if we'll even see any of that once they land and learn what happened here. Just get back safe, okay?"

User Image
User Image

Warm arms stayed around Hiroki while the man was on the phone. Katsu didn't listen to the conversation, instead he was focused on the feel of the body before him.
His pet really needed to get out of here... so... after a time, Azriel was packing up their treats, ready to leave as soon as Asato was.
They would be driven back to Katsu's and from there the bat would learn just what his pet's next move was going to be.

User Image

"Well Ryu and I got her. She's a little black poodle. But when I started being... off... we let Chiyou-san and Nakai-san have her. Besides... Chiyou-san needed someone to cuddle more than I did at the time." Naoko spoke, leading the way inside.
His apartment was on the first floor, nothing too extravagant. Two bedroom, a study turned music room, two bathrooms and a separate kitchen and living room. It really was all a bachelor like him needed... and aside from a nice film of dust on the furniture... was pretty well kept up.
"Look let's just ignore the fridge and then someone can be paid to come clean it later, ne?" the blond asked, heading into the bedroom and pulling out some suitcases. "Ko-kun, open the dresser and put anything you see in there into this duffle bag." he said, setting the bag beside the boy. It would mostly be socks and underwear and the like... some gloves and folded scarves and rolled ties too. "I'll have to get my stuff from Ryu's too... He's got my kimonos..." there was an obvious frown on his face at that.
Naoko loved his kimonos...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:07 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

"Ah...that's probably a good thing. I'm sure that the pup is happier with someone who has time for her." Sai said as Naoko took them up to the apartment.

Once inside, Ko peeked around the rooms. "Wow! It's nice in here. I want a place this big too one day. But...bigger...with my piano too."

"Well, this looks better than I thought it would." Sai teased as a finger ran along a dusty table and watched Naoko walk off into a bedroom.

As soon as Ko heard Naoko talking to him, he scooted into the room where Naoki had went, "Ok...I'll fill the bag!" Soon Ko was carrying piles of clothes and stuffing them into the duffle bag.

Meanwhile, even though he was told not to, Sai opened the door to the frig. For a moment he stared, then closed it and said nothing as he walked back into Naoko's bed room. "So are you wanting to do that today? Pick up the Kimono? Or...at some other point?" Sai really didn't want to have a confrontation with Ryu today especially with Ko along for the ride. It might ruin the Pizza party and Soccer plans.

As soon as Ko filled a bag, Sai picked it up, "Since you two are packing, I'll take this one down and put it in the trunk. Make sure you get all your mail and bills and things too, Naoko." Sai was rather a**l about having all the business things done and in order. He didn't know if Naoko kept things up but hopeful his brother was using online banking and just having the checking done through there.

He then walked down the stairs to take the first load to the car.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Shhh....shh....yeah well you never handle anything right the first time. But...I'm use to that. I'll live. It's ok. Those feelings...well everyone gets a little frightened when they lose someone important. Shh...You're not alone. Alright, well, I'm not the one that usually starts the fights, Akihiko." Hiroki licked his now dry lips forcing himself to keep an even keel. Yeah he was crying but he wouldn't admit that to a man that was already crying too. This wouldn't help the lousy situation get any better.

"Ah...you're not all that's left. You're just hysterical and need to take a few moments to let things calm around you. And...well, I'll figure out the business things and...mm.. I'll talk to Lucky-san's Aunt and Uncle as well if I need to. Don't worry, and you don't need to hide...releasing all that pain is good so you can move on. You can't ever heal if you don't let it out." Hiroki had lived a world of where you didn't let anything out in work but Az taught him to release parts of his world. It was weird saying these suggestions to Akihiko but he knew that the young tiger wouldn't survive without pulling out the thorns in his tender paws.

"I'll do that, and I'm safe....its ok. Now...I'm going to hang up the phone and take care of my list of....duties. I think you should go to my room at the Estate and curl up in my bed there. I'm assuming the sick Lucky-san is in yours. If you need me, I have my phone on. If I don't pick up, I might be on the phone myself taking care of that list. I will see you soon, Akihiko." He figured his bedroom would be far less uncomfortable than Aki's or one of the other guest rooms. He didn't want Akihiko to be alone even though he understood what the younger man was saying.

Once he turned off the phone, let his head fall against the wall, "Why....why...." he whispered as his body shook. "I'm so sorry....."

Meanwhile Nishikawa and Takatori had managed to get the car on to a main street and were ready to whisk the two away from Akihabara.

Hiroki followed Katsu silently and keeping a very still face until they were in the car. "He's dead... Aki....is dead...I can't believe....that it happened....And I can't even take time to grieve..." he started to cry again with a low moan in the back of the car curling his head into his hands, "Everything is a mess, and I was soo....happy today."

What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Meanwhile, Azriel received a text back.

Koyasu Aki is dead? When? What happened?

The text did not convey the surprise that was on Izo's face as he read the text. Something seemed off. Because when Izo saw Koyasu Aki hours before the man was still capable. He could see the gleam in the old tiger's eye. The man had many plans still to put in play.

Did his heart just give up the ghost after he had left? Some how the spider could not accept that solution either. Aki wasn't the type to leave his family matters unfinished. His will alone would have sustained him until the task was done. At least, this was the spider's view of his now deceased rival.

His eyes remained dry as he turned back to look at his two lost loves. Then he smiled like a dark detective speaking to an unknown audience, "Was it Karma or Fate or...Family?" Ah...he had his suspicions. Such was the price of F.A.M.I.L.Y. But sometimes even Izo knew when to let dogs lie. As far as Izo was concerned if it were a 'family matter' the man had it coming.

While Izo had gotten used to having Aki as a rival. He could never forgive the man for the sadness within Kaori's eyes. Never. Izo was a monster; the monster that grew from the anger within. However, in becoming that monster he had lost sight of himself. Only recently, small things had made him wish that he could have been just a little less the monster he had become.

But still, the spider hung at the center of his web while feeling the threads tremble as the ripple of Aki's death would begin to spread. Lucky old tiger got that agreement done just in time. Izo would keep it just for the year. Then after that...He'd claim the prize.

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:58 pm

"Hey, nothing wrong with the size." Naoko said tossing a hat at Ko playfully as he kept pulling things from the closet. "Honestly... a bachelor doesn't need THAT much room... and I've got a piano. It's just in my study... and no you can't play right now." he winked at the boy, starting to fill suitcases with shirts and coats and pants and shoes and boots etc..."
Amber eyes glanced up as Sai grabbed a bag to head out. "I don't think he's home so we should be able to pick up the kimonos easily. No confrontations. Just a quick get in and get out. Besides I'll need them soon anyway... I think Yamada-san wants me to do a PV for the video game with my music and I want to wear one to advertise the line."
Of course once his brother was gone the pianist couldn't help but roll his eyes. His bills were all done electronically. Paper bills didn't exist in his world... only texts and emails.

Akihiko couldn't help but laugh softly, "Since when are you all about feelings?" the young tiger asked. "Thanks though... I might try and get some sleep in your room actually... I don't want to risk getting sick... even though I'd rather be with Ruki than alone... too bad ojisan did away with all our futons years ago." He was silent for a few moments and a soft sigh left Narcissus' lips. "If I can't contact you I'll leave you a text. I'll make sure Yuuji knows what you're doing and... well and that you're fine. We really were fearing the worst, Asato..."

After the elephant of Ohayou hung up, Akihiko just stared at the phone for a long time.
Then he sent a text to Yuuji detailing everything Hiroki was doing on his end and what the man wanted Takagi to do here. The young Koyasu couldn't bring himself to seek out his cousin... and smartly, his cousin wasn't seeking him out.
Once finished, blue eyes watched the rain pelt the windows. He leaned forward, one arm holding up his head as Akihiko just watched the rain.
He didn't think... didn't feel...
It was so much easier this way...

User Image
User Image

Sitting in the car, Azriel didn't say anything, just stared at his phone.
He didn't understand why Hiroki was so broken up because Koyasu Aki had betrayed him... had asked him to do the impossible... had broken Asato's heart and never returned any feelings that the one time Ohayou secretary had.
Why should Hiroki grieve?
He didn't understand... but he wasn't about to ask.
Instead, lithe fingers sent a text in reply to Izo.

Don't know. Narcissus called Hiroki. Apparently it was just recently though.

Dark eyes flickered up to his pet and for a moment, Katsu forced himself to smile sadly. "He was going to die though... you knew that. We all knew that. And you have to grieve, Asato-kun. Are you going to give advice to Narcissus and not take that advice yourself?"

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:52 pm
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

"Do your neighbors hear you when you play??" Ko asked as he carried piles of clothes from here to there.

"Alright, if he's not home then that will make it easy. Although it is raining some. Do you have all of the kimono in waterproofed bags?" Sai asked just before taking the bag out.

Ko put the hat upon his head and started stuffing the clothes that Naoko pulled from the closet. "I think Uncle Sai looked in the frig." Ko whispered as he helped with the packing process. "Is it really that scary in there?

"Oooh....can I be in the ad too?! I can were my little kimono you made me!" Ko asked as he zipped a bag shut. "This one is full. NEXT!

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki sighed because he wasn't sure how to answer that, "Maybe it's just all that's happened lately." His eyes drifted to Azriel. Oh he knew the reason for his own changes. One eager dark kitten....

"Yes, get some sleep. Then well, you know that Lucky-san probably won't stay down too long. I know he rarely has taken a day off at work...so, I expect that even if he has the flu, he'll be up tomorrow trying to conduct business. Alright, that will be good."

For the longest time, Hiroki didn't say anything just cried but as his tears subsided he looked up at Azriel. The young man didn't have the experience of these things. Didn't know what a long term commitment, duty or loyalty felt like. He wasn't sure that Azriel could understand.

"I suppose sometimes it's easier to give advice than to follow it yourself. But....you're right. You know when I was younger and first starting out, I was so lucky when I got that promotion to be his secretary. I did something right and it was a big break for me. I had been by his side for years...I put him on a pedestal like an idiot. And wished for something that I knew he'd never give me. But, it didn't stop me from wanting to be the best at my job. Shine brightest in my work. I was so loyal...so dutiful. Even...even recently when I realized he had manipulated me....I found it so hard to believe that after being at his side for...all these years. I barely knew him." Hiroki paused and stared at the floor in the car. It hurt.

"It's so hard to understand how he could have betrayed me, used me....when I was so...loyal. I loved him....and I was a fool. And when I tried to move on, and found my heart drawn to another man, he destroyed that. I was such a fool. And it hurts because I could never confront him, and I could never tell him how I felt. All I could do was my job...do my job right...protect Ohayou. And now I can never tell him. But...I...I wonder if he would have cared what I said." He held his face in his hands then ran them back through his hair.

"Narcissus told me I'm legally the head of Ohayou now. To be honest, I never thought that would happen because I'm not a Koyasu. Aki probably wouldn't have let it happen....if he had lived longer." Little did Hiroki know that he was so right.

"But...on the bright side of this." He glanced up and smiled a little, "Now...I won't have to worry that he would have learned about you....and I. Because I think he wouldn't have tolerated it in the least."

What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Izo glanced at the text as he gathered his things at the door.

Hmm...Well, your pet will need to go handle these affairs. Hopefully you have him trained so that won't be an issue?

This seemed at least the easy way of having Azriel send his pet back into the world. He hoped that the young man still would be able to control his pet. Izo wondered how the pieces would move on the board now that his rival had vacated his seat.

Izo shook his head thinking how easy it would be to crush Ohayou right now into submission. Ah...that would bring him joy. However, He had made an agreement and a contract. One year wasn't too long....no...he could wait. They weren't experienced enough to fix that mess in one year.

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:34 pm

"No. I mean they might barely but it's just the piano and I try to play quietly." Naoko winked at Ko, handing the boy a new bag. "Mmm... maybe when you're a tad bit older. The PV will pretty much just be myself at a piano playing with clips from the game mixed in." not to mention that now he worried about the boy being in the lime light.
After all, what if Takagi didn't want that?
"Go look in the fridge if you're curious, just don't eat or touch anything. Seriously... it's got to be a mold farm in there... ugh..."

User Image
User Image

For a moment, Katsu kind of figited in his seat. "I wouldn't have thought you'd tell him even if he were still alive. I doubt he would have approved of rival company relationships in bed... though..." the young vocalist shrugged his shoulders slightly. "If you're not a Koyasu... why are you in charge, Asato-kun? I mean... why isn't Takagi-san or Narcissus in charge? Why would you want all that burden? I get that you care about the employees but... once things are calmed down... maybe you should take an advisory role? You were Koyasu Aki's right hand and he's not around anymore... do you really want to be king or would being a right hand once more just make things simpler?"

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:06 pm
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

"Oh...why do I always have to wait till I'm older?" Ko frowned and crossed his arms before reaching down to drag one of the bags closer to the door for Sai to grab. It was every young boy's complaint and every old man's regret later.

Sai returned fairly quickly a little damp. "It's really starting to rain out there." He picked up another bag and hauled it off to the car.

Ko decided maybe going to look in the frig was a good idea because that took him away from having to do more work. Although he really wanted to go play Naoko's piano. However, he settled for a peek into the piano room just to see it before scampering in to the kitchen to peer into the frig.

"EWH....I think that was part of an orange! It's a big pile of GREEN MOLD!" Ko squeaked and slammed the door shut. "Ewh...that's nasty."

Sai walked in moments after Ko's discovery and shook his head, "Gross isn't it? Remember that if you ever live on your own Ko-kun. Don't be like Uncle Naoko and go away for weeks without cleaning the frig first." His hair was even more wet this time. "But...one good thing, we at least know who's going to be helping you out with your future science experiments for school." Sai smirked as he teased his brother mercilessly.

"Naoko how much more to go?" Sai asked from the kitchen as he watched Ko cover his lips trying not to giggle.

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"I wouldn't have told him. But Koyasu Aki...always had a way to find out any dirty little secret." He glanced out the window as the car moved along. Actually, he wondered if the man hadn't already known. The thought caused his brow to furrow as he looked back to Azriel. "He knew about things well before they happened sometimes. He didn't like it when he didn't know something. 'Information is power'. And he wouldn't have approved. Not in the least."

"At the time, when I was put into this position, he thought it would coax his grandson to take interest. I agreed with him then. There was a point I thought that it would convince Narcissus to take this role. And follow in his grandfather's footsteps. However, Narcissus hates dealing with business matters. But...Aki wanted to assure his legacy would survive him. And I wanted to assure that I could happily follow Aki into retirement. I wasn't let on to how ill Aki was then." His eyes wandered as he thought of the past.

"I thought back then I wouldn't be in this position too long. Even though, I have to admit I am a better care taker than Narcissus could ever be." he sighed and smiled slightly.

"If I wasn't there? Well see, if this were America, things would be easier. I could just step aside and let someone else take the role. There are few stigmas. Even young men can strike out boldly and become heads of corporations there. But in Japan, you'll learn as you deal more with people. Seniority and age go hand in hand. Those investors look at me and think, I was the right hand of Koyasu Aki, and I'll be soon turning 40." He had a rueful smile on his face as he shook his head. He didn't want to turn 40...he dreaded the thought at times.

"Narcissus and Takagi Yuuji are about the same age....around 28. If Koyasu Aki promoted either to be his successor, and had been in good health he probably could have manipulated events and pushed it through. But...without that, neither man would have enough respect of the investors to hold this company together right now." He wiped his eyes and seemed to calm as the topic focused on work.

"Mm...Smash probably has a similar issue...Matsumoto Izo has not named any heir to his Empire and he's just turned 60 this year. Who knows who will replace him if he were to pass. If he chose an heir that was young, he'd have to be healthy enough to force that idea upon his own investors and make them accept it." Hiroki clasped his hands together and his shoulders sagged. "And groom his successor...to fill his shoes one day." Would he have to do that? Reality was indeed if Ohayou were to survive that he would have to bring about the next generation. But was that by blood? He wasn't certain. The Hiroki family didn't have Koyasu's pedigree nor did he wish to have children. His contract didn't specifically say anything about that. Maybe Aki had graced him with one small blessing. But more than likely, Aki never intended Asato to be in this job by the time his life was over.

"I don't want to be the King...but right now, if Koyasu Aki didn't have time to change paper work, I am the King contractually. I'll learn more once I sit down with Narcisuss and Takagi-kun. From the way it sounds, I'm guessing nothing was changed."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:19 am
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"Woah, woah, woah! You mean to tell me you don't even know what nachos are? Oh, man! There only the most delicious, salty, crunchy, creamy snack ever! Ok, get this...they take salted corn tortilla chips, like what they make in Mexican restaurants, and then they smother them with hot, creamy cheese sauce! That's just plain nachos, too. You can get them with all kinds of things on top, like jalapenos, guacamole, chicken, sour cream, beef, beans...all sorts of delicious things. But that cheese....oh, it's soooo wonderful. And it's sticky, too. Like, creamy sticky. You eat nachos with your fingers most of the time, so...yeah...lots of finger licking going on there..." Hideki went on and on about the snack. It was a dish he had come to love as well, due to being around Ishi so much in his more formative years.

"It's Ishi's favorite food, too, ya know..." he grinned.

"Hey...maybe we should take him out for nachos sometime? What do you think?"

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:30 am

User Image
~ Nanika tarinakute mo ima aru iro de ~

Looking at the tv screen, Ryu thought for a moment about which song he should choose for Kou. Something fast? Or something slow? There wasn't a ton for him to choose from, which was a good thing, really, or he would be sitting here forever trying to make a decision.

"Ok...here...you sing Angelic Smile." the vocalist decided, laughing and fidgeting his drumsticks around as he sat at the drum kit, trying to think about the drum line in this song. Sure, he knew it, he could dance to it, but he really doubted he could play it on this. It just wasn't his thing.

"Alright....here we go!" the star cheered as the music came up and he began hitting the drums along with the intro, just before the vocals came in. Already, he wasn't doing so great, hitting the beats just a second too early or too late."

((Song is Angelic Smile by BREAKERZ))

~ Sou boku no sekai wo nurikaete mitai ~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:35 pm
"Angelic Smile?" Kou questioned as his lips pressed realizing that he'd now have to sing and try to make it through the song He flicked on the mic and then turned to watch the Xbox spit out the intro screen and opening tune.

He knew the song but this didn't make it any better once he opened his mouth and started to sing.

冴えない日々を過ごしてた僕の前にあなたが舞い降りた
その日から僕の人生は眩しいくらいキラキラ輝いて

ネガティブな想いが一瞬で弾け飛んだ
もう大丈夫 僕は頑張れる

天使のような微笑みに照らされて
どんなにつらくても笑顔でいたい
君はいつまでも僕のそばにいて
お願いだから

Saenai hibi wo sugoshiteta boku no mae ni anata ga maiorita
Sono hi kara boku no jinsei wa mabushiikurai kirakira kagayaite

NEGATIBU na omoi ga isshun de hejiketonda
Mou daijoubu boku wa ganbareru

Tenshi no youna hohoemi ni terasarete
Donnani tsurakutemo egao de itai
Kimi wa itsumademo boku no soba ni ite
Onegaidakara

I was passing dull days when you swooped down upon me
Since then my life shone so much that it’s dazzling

My negative thoughts were blown away in an instant
I’m alright now, I can persevere again

When you shine on me with that angelic smile
I want to smile no matter how tough it gets
So please always stay by my side

Kou's voice sounded like the bad screamy and whiny side of a B-album...maybe worse. Off key and barely able to keep the beat, he fumbled through the first few verses until finally the Xbox mercifully said, 'You Lose!' His voice wasn't as bad as chalk scrapping a blackboard but it was dang close. Although, he lived it up and danced some to the song as he sung making good use of the instrumental space. Needless to say, Kou wasn't the guy one took to Karaoke unless one was already drunk.

He bit his lip as he looked at the Xbox then turned back to Ryuu, "Wow....We really suck. Especially me." Then he laughed, "I'm glad we don't have to compete with anyone or we'd lose our shirts and wallets!"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:20 pm
(((OOC: Phone's dead... sorry... I'm hoping I won't be gone all day tomorrow like I was today so I can post. I'm feeling better though... but my side still hurts... trying to drink tons of water and lemonade to help but stupid kidney stones are stubborn. But I was at the store all day today... god I hate shopping... mainly hate lugging all the damn groceries 14ft into the air... -sigh- But yes I swear I'll post tomorrow with a nice cup of coffee. Just want you to know I'm not MIA, hehe.)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:25 pm
((OOC: Hahah...yah lugging groceries are the worst. I was out with my Ex today riding in a rental 2012 Camaro. Lots of fun. Made me think of Izzy. Yeah, he's like a car like that. We went on some back roads and had a bit of fun with the speed.

I'm having tea right now and drawing on this illustration I'm trying to get done for a mangaka in Japan. Gotta have it done by the 9th.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:53 pm
(((OOC: Oooo... I wanna see the pic!!!
Haha man when I used to play Rock Band with groups, people always made me the drummer. Not because I was bad at guitar (though I played it backwards which freaked people out... backward without setting it to left handed so like it was still right handed but the way I held the guitar the colors were backward from the colors on the screen) but because no one else was good on the drums, hahaha.)))

"Do you even know any good places for nachos though?" Nakai asked quizzically.
Sure, it sounded like a delicious food... but the blond wasn't much into Mexican cuisine so he was rather dense when it came to the subject... or for finding a restaurant.
"I'd like to try these nachos... I mean, who doesn't like cheese. Right?" smiling, the guitarist picked up his glass of water, drinking some down. "Maybe I should buy Izzy lots of cheese for a Christmas gift... I really should get him something... Oh! Why don't we go shopping for a late Christmas present for him tomorrow afternoon after work?"

"Because that's one of the perks of getting older." Naoko reasoned with a smile to the boy. "The older you get, the more things you get to do like stay up late or eat ice cream for breakfast." he teased, tossing another bag at Sai. "One more and that should be everything except my things from Ryu's. I..." amber eyes rolled as the pianist laughed softly. "I didn't intend to be gone. Just happened that way. I don't have a Yamada-san to do those things for me." he patted his brother on the head in jest, walking past him with a bag over his shoulder. "Okay! Let's get in the car before the rain gets any harder. Cold and drenched might suit Sai but NOT me." Naoko joked again.

User Image
User Image

Katsu frowned, "And therein lies your problem, Asato-kun. You care too much what he thinks... or thought... You didn't fight for what might make you happy." dark eyes flickered over to the older man. "Now though... well... I'd like to think that's changed just a bit." Azriel scooted over, wrapping his arms around Hiroki's neck from the side, pulling his lover against him. "So what if you'll be forty soon? If this makes you wiser in the eyes of men in suits than... well... you just play the King. Delegate the work to Takagi-san but don't let the men in suits know you've delegated it. They'll be happy just having you there... won't they?" lithe fingers reached out, gently stroking Hiroki's cheeks, one and then the other. "Don't let yourself be consumed with work... I'd miss you too much..." he whispered innocently, lips brushing against the older man's temple in a soft kiss. "I meant it before, you know... I wanted you to learn how to just relax... to let go... to live for yourself once in a while. I know he meant a lot to you, Asato-kun... but he wasn't, he isn't, your life. You're King and all you've got to do is act the part until the Prince or the Steward are in the Court's good graces..."

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:03 pm
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

"I want to get older! I want to be level 20! I'm tired of being a chibi." he pouted and kicked the air a little with a foot. "Akihiko-niisan won't take me on level 20 missions and I wanna go."

Sai laughed, "Don't wish for level 20 so quick, Ko-kun. There's so much fun between levels 9-19. Besides, level 20 is overrated. Once you're there you have to pay your own bills, work. You'll have to do a full time job and you won't get much play time."

"Wait...when I get to level 20, I can't play anymore?" Ko frowned.

"Well, you can...but you'll have to become a responsible person then and take care of yourself." Sai answered as he caught the last bag.

"Maybe I don't want to be level 20 yet..." Ko was still frowning trying to figure all that out with an 8 year old mind. "What do you think Uncle Naoko? Did you like level 20?"

"Ha...You need you're own Yamada-san, Naoko, but you can't have mine. Maybe I need to get you an assistant? That would save me so much trouble about worrying about you! Why didn't I think of this before?" he smirked as he teased Naoko.

However, that teasing was short lived as he thought about the next step in their journey, "Ok so now we should go to Ryuukaze-san's place and we need to be careful because it's slippery out there." said Sai as he started hauling down the bag. "Cold and drenched doesn't suit me at all! Next stop you're carrying out the bags."

Ko giggled and followed them down the stairs scrambling into the car as Sai stuffed the bag into the trunk.

Hopping in, he said, "Well at least the car is warm. Maybe I'll be dry before we reach Ryuukaze-san's home."

"So why are you taking clothes from Uncle RyuuRyuu's home?" Ko asked as he buckled up.

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"I guess I did care too much. I wanted to perfect at all I did for Aki...But I guess I forgot that I need to do things for myself At one point, I had started realizing I needed something for myself. But then, He made it very clear that wouldn't be possible." He thought about Nezumi and how he had hoped they might have found something together. Then how Aki destroyed that...well...created a situation that Asato would destroy it himself.

"He created the perfect situation that I'd reject my own desires to follow duty. You're right...I didn't fight." Hiroki stared off into space for a moment but then smiled a little as those arms wrapped around him. He leaned back into those arms and felt at ease. "Yes....you've changed me."

Hiorki closed his eyes feeling the warmth of his lover so close. It really was comforting. "I know...you've said it before. It doesn't matter to you. I just don't want to get older. But then again some men, are already feeling past their prime at this stage. However, with you...I've felt so much younger."

"Just play the King? Mm....maybe I should make them do the work for a change. Just supervise...ne?" he murmured as he felt those fingers stroking his cheek. That melodic whisper was so soothing...

"I'd miss you too." The press of those lips against his temple could take the whole world away in a span of a heart beat for Hiroki. "I don't think I can imagine my world without you. Yes, he did mean a lot to me. But you're right, he...isn't my life. Ohayou...and all that isn't my whole life. I need to have time for me to...to be me."

He turned just enough to capture those lips against his own. "You know...you have a way of dragging out the darkness in my heart...Aishiteru, Katsu...."

-------------

The car pulled into Azriel's garage while Takatori and Nishikawa played driver and butler briefly as they went inside. Within the house, there was a smell of fresh chicken stew slowly simmering on the stove.

Kaito peeked around the corner as everyone came in. "Okari!" he called out with a full bowl in hand. "Today, we got sent home early from work since the roads are a mess. You weren't here so I thought I'd cook."

Hiroki glanced at Katsu, "I need to make some calls so...I'll go upstairs" He walked out of the room and headed upstairs. For Hiroki, the next few hours would be talking and arguing with the various members of Ohayou's investors. They obviously were stricken by the bad news but they were also relieved that he had returned. Everyone wondered what his plans were for the company and how they were going to recover. Several thought that selling out to Smash would at least give them a better deal that trying to support a company on life support.

By the end of the calls, Hiroki almost wished he had told Narcissus to take care of this himself. However, the Elephant was still big enough to cow the investors down and push them to give him the chance to get back to the job before they start making any crazy decisions on their own. He used some polite firm words and outlined the investors' rudeness in so many words. Clearly pointing out the death of his sister and Aki within a short span of time is taxing on any man. They backed off. Although, he knew they'd only hold back for so long.

For awhile he stared at the phone on his lap, then called his secretary to check on the status of the club events that Narcissus had arranged. He hoped Takagi was able to cancel them but soon learned that the shows had a 'no cancel' clause. Ohayou usually didn't accept those sort of contracts but with the financial problems...

"Dang it!" Hiroki hung up the phone and just wanted to scream! Now what the heck was he going to do? Lucky-san might not be able to sing. Screw that he'd have to. Koyasu-kun? Hiroki put his head in his hands. No he wasn't about to ask the young man to buck up and sing after his grandfather passed away. I'm not heartless.

Even so, the venue was 3 nights long...Just think!

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 506 507 508 509 510 511 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games