Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
lets make the longest list of randomist stuff..... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 506 507 508 509 510 511 ... 876 877 878 879 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:23 pm
SLURPEE_E
crying i don't know who he is!!

Cindybobnimrod
I've just read this page; I presume the conversation has drifted from randomness? (D: )

...Being on the topic you people are discussing, I, with my super newbish powers, have no idea who he is smile .

He is The Fire Monarch! Cursed Ronin's arch nemesis!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:30 pm
Cursed Ronin
SLURPEE_E

Cindybobnimrod
I've just read this page; I presume the conversation has drifted from randomness? (D: )

...Being on the topic you people are discussing, I, with my super newbish powers, have no idea who he is smile .

User Image  

Cindybobnimrod

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:47 pm
My phone is on Silent. A minute ago, it was on Loud.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:52 pm
Cursed Ronin
SLURPEE_E

Cindybobnimrod

whee  

Raisus

AsianRambutan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:31 pm
W00t!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:35 pm
Ways to make your Asian girlfriend eternally happy...

1. BE RICH. This is only important to you, not to her. However, #2 is really important to her.

2. SPEND MONEY ON HER. This is the most important thing to her. It doesn't matter if you're rich or poor. It doesn't matter if you must lie, steal, or kill, as long as you spoil her rotten.

3. BE TALL. Of course, you have no control over this, but if you're not, she will secretly resent you forever. You should be about one foot taller than her. This is because you are a trophy, and, as always, the bigger the better.

4. BE RULED BY HER. Forget what you've heard about submissive Asian women. They actually rule every relationship with insidious and painful, passive-agressive, guilt-evoking, whiny, mind-control.

5. HAVE THE EMOTIONAL STABILITY OF A 4 YEAR-OLD. She will be impressed and enraptured by your obsession with Hello Kitty, stuffed animals, puppies, kittens, ducks, bunnies, chocolate, and shiny objects. Also, she will understand perfectly well if you pout over the slightest things and demand to have your needs met.

6. DRESS LIKE LIAM FROM GAIA ONLINE. This will save her the trouble of restocking your wardrobe and dressing you herself.

7. REMOVE EVERY HAIR ON YOUR BODY EXCEPT THOSE ON YOUR SCALP. The sight of a whisker on your face reminds her that somewhere inside you, something is trying to grow. You must not grow - you must always be unchanging and constant.

8. There's nothing else you need to know to make your Asian girlfriend eternally happy. If you think there is, then you are mistaken. If you accidentally make your Asian girlfriend unhappy and you don't know what to do, immediately refer to rules #1 and #2 - they are the situations to every problem.

Erm...thanks Jen xd  

King Henry
Crew

AsianRambutan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:43 pm
Cindybobnimrod
Cursed Ronin
SLURPEE_E

Cindybobnimrod

User Image
Da Owl's evil..... .-.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:05 pm
moneymaker#1
Cindybobnimrod
Cursed Ronin
SLURPEE_E

Cindybobnimrod

User Image
Da Owl's evil..... .-.

The owl fits in certain situations to add humor, quirk, and wit to the response.

And it eats brains.  

Cindybobnimrod

AsianRambutan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:09 pm
Cindybobnimrod
moneymaker#1
Cindybobnimrod
Cursed Ronin
SLURPEE_E

Cindybobnimrod

User Image
Da Owl's evil..... .-.

The owl fits in certain situations to add humor, quirk, and wit to the response.

And it eats brains.
xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:24 pm
surprised  

Panda Got No Game

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:14 pm
Man, I rock...>_>  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:32 pm
domokun domokun domokun
domokun eek domokun
domokun domokun domokun  

T3hOliv3Flavor3dMint

Panda Got No Game

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:36 pm
Cheerios

cool

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:42 pm
Emos make me giggle...then I kill them...  

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 506 507 508 509 510 511 ... 876 877 878 879 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games