Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 505 506 507 508 509 510 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:26 pm
-giggles some more- So I've been told, Velcore. wink And I'm glad someone's always glad to see me. xd -finishes scratching Velcore and gives him a final pat on the head before brushing off her hands and going over to Karrie-

-she pats his face affectionately, smiling up at him- I know. emotion_kirakira -kisses his cheek then hugs him- Thank you. -says into his chest then tilts her head back to look at him- I really do appreciate it. -says genuinely- 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:30 pm
*yawns*

I know. *smiles down at her as he hugs her back* I really don't mind, I just wanted to give you a hard time about it. xd  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:34 pm
Ya damn bum. xp lol -giggles and squeezes him- Plus, I get to see you all gussied up and don't you look handsome? whee heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:38 pm
*laughs and looks down at her* Yeah, I'd say we make a pretty good pair tonight. 3nodding It's not often that I get to see you dressed up like this either.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:47 pm
redface -she blushes slightly- I guess it isn't often I wear so many clothes in the summer. wink redface -looks down to hide her blush and turns towards the door- Well...you ready? -looks back over at him and fusses with his suit, dusting off invisible lint, straightening his tie-  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:50 pm
No, you don't. smile Yeah, I'm ready.

*waits for the door to open again so he can go outside*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:56 pm
-dame leads the way to the limo and the pair get in-  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:58 pm
*stretches out his legs when they get inside* So where is this thing, anyway?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:01 pm
-scoots closer to him and smooths down the sides of her dress before crossing one leg over the other- Some smancy hotel in Upper GGG. I'm not sure exactly where, I just told the driver where and gave him the invite. Not real sure why I did that anyway since Colour was the one who sent the limo. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:04 pm
Yeah, you'd think he'd know where to go then, if she sent the limo for you. *shrugs* I'm surprised she'd send a limo for you, though.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:13 pm
-just kind of stares at Karrie a moment before blinking away emotion. dame shrugs and cuts her eyes away- Colour and I have an....interesting relationship. -she fiddles with her dress on the side opposite Karrie so he can't see- neutral I suppose showing up on my bike was out of the question.

So, how was your day? -she asks, changing the subject and looking in front of her-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:16 pm
Yeah... I probably shouldn't say anything, I really only know what you've told me of her. Just seems kind of strange to me, is all... *glances down at her dress* But yeah, you really couldn't ride your bike in that dress. Well, I'm sure you could find a way, but it wouldn't look as nice afterwards.

It was kind of slow today, actually. I ended up sending a couple of people home because there wasn't enough to do. neutral  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:20 pm
-dame slouches a bit in the seat and folds her arms underneath her chest- Yeah, I coulda just changed when I got there, I suppose.

Oh, that's never good. -stares at the window separating them from the driver-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:24 pm
No, it's not... I don't like having to send people home, but when there's nothing for them to do... neutral  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:29 pm
Indeed. -glances out the window then leans up and starts straightening her dress and accessories- Oh, looks like we're about there.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 505 506 507 508 509 510 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games