Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 505 506 507 508 509 510 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:41 pm
(((OOC: I HATE MY INTERNET!!!
I WANNA DRESS UP AS SHARK FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stupid internet won't load shops... can't even trick or treat, damn it!)))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"What exactly are nachos?" Nakai asked in confusion.
He's heard about them but never actually had them.
"I mean... how can anything be better than sushi? That little bit of rice stuck to the finger... a well placed lick... that bit of soy sauce mixed with wasabi that drips from a thumb... very sexy, Hi-chan."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:51 pm
Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

"Sounds like I couldn't afford this doctor." Haru laughed as he pulled back his empty fingers. "Whoa, just like a little hungry shark! You almost got my fingers." he teased as he took a sip of his wine with his now free hand. His other hand remained on one of You's sexy legs. You wasn't going anywhere tonight....

"Yes...this might be one of the best Christmas presents ever. But any Christmas with you is a perfect holiday." he answered as he leaned in to steal another kiss from those soft pink lips. "I'm going to have to take this all so very slow because it might be the only time I ever catch you in pink stocking in my life time." he murmured as his lips brushed You's.

"I'm so tempted to skip dinner for the main course but....I wouldn't dare pass up such a romantic opportunity." Haru liked things long and slow with You. "Oh...well that is a bonus too. I really like sleeping in the same bed without trying to cling to the corner." He picked up another sushi and fed it to his partner. Haru prayed that no one would interrupt them tonight. "Tell me that you don't have to go back to work any time soon."

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"Where in the back?!" he called out as he kept poking around. "Why can't I ever find anything in this closet!" he moaned as he went further in. Shou was a complete clothes whore! "Does he keep everything?! Naoko! Come help me!" Sai was virtually helpless in Shou's closet it seemed. The man got lost in there last time and this time was no different. Shou's closet was as big as another bedroom and some.

"If people knew I was him they'd ask me questions all the time. Questions I couldn't even answer except maybe the one about which drink he likes. Chai." he replied as he grumbled in the depth of the closet that was like another dimension in the eyes of Sai. "Does Shou really wear this!?" He peeked out and held in his hand a very erotic beaded costume that covered the important parts here and there with several veils and thin streamers.

"Are you wearing clothes like this!??" His brotherly sensibilities were pinging as he noticed the array of thongs in a drawer. "That is not underwear!"

"But...I don't really know what happened. I never have been to one of Shou's events. I was suddenly there. We switched but...I don't know what happened or why. I remember seeing a young man that kind of looked like Narcissus-san who I met last night. He was staring at me as if he were looking directly into us. Then, well, mm...it was strange. I felt Shou move I think. Then I thought I could see this other guy as a little boy with his mother and...then a cage...It was like a bad dream. As if I was living in his world or something." Sai shook his head as he hung up the skimpy erotic costume. "I don't know. Maybe Shou just had a head ache and that stuff was something he thought up. Weird eh?"

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"A year of peace....that's a miracle. Do you really think it will last?" Izzy knew that nothing the spider gave was for free. It would have to be something big. He couldn't imagine what it could be however and in some ways, he really didn't want to know. "When are you going to tell the media about Koyasu Aki's death?"

"I'm glad it isn't a day to day thing for you, Yuuji. Because I don't think its a good road for you...or anyone. And I don't know of all the circumstances surrounding what happened with you, your son and the manner at which you were held back by Koyasu Aki. I won't ask for more info. But...at least Shou has your son now. I wonder how Yamada Haru really got a hold of him. He was really smart to put him into Shou's care."

Izzy looked around the room and smiled then choked on laughter and coughing. "This reminds me of my room in LA! Look at all the posters! Awh...kawaii..." He was a little too tired to peek into everything so he sat down on the bed while Yuuji found him some clothes. His eyes roamed the shelved taking in everything. "It's really homey compared to the rest of the house."

Taking the clothes he quickly started dressing and they did fit. "I'm amazed I can fit in his old clothes." he rubbed his hand across the green shirt then leaned back on the bed. Ah...a pillow. That felt really good right now.

"Eh? What's wrong?" he asked then his eyes grew wide. "Matsumoto...Izo. Uhhh....Seriously? Is it the right Kanji?" He glanced at the certificate and stare at the kanji of the name for a long moment counting strokes then opening his phone to verify the name. He couldn't believe it until he saw the kanji scroll on to the screen. "Ugh....This must be what Koyasu Aki meant when he said 'whore.' Oh good god. So Akihiko's got a half brother related to to Ohayou's biggest competitor. If the boy is still....wait."

It was then he stopped and fiddled with his phones browser. "Yuuji...you know Smash has one star that looks like...Akihiko. Azriel. Could it be possible that....?" He pointed out a picture of Azriel from a Jmusic website. "Akihiko's been furious that this young man has been using his looks. But...if he's Katsumi, then...does he look like Akihiko's mom?"

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:26 pm
"You really want to hear ME sing. Uh....Ok...But I really suck at singing." Kou got up and went over to his Xbox and pulled out the equipment for Rock Band. He pushed the drum set over to Ryu and handed him the sticks. "This is your job!"

Then Kou plugged in the microphone and turned on the machine."Seriously? Ok so I've never heard you play drums. Hah...then this will be amusing won't it? However, Rock band isn't like playing real drums. I bet you'll do better than me even with the lack of skill." Kou didn't mind that Ryu couldn't play very well. It made it less daunting to be even trying to sing in front of a man who had the skill to create an Oricon winner.

After several whirls of a disk inside the LCD lite up with the music selections. Kou grabbed the Xbox controller and started fiddling with it until he pulled up a selection of Ryu's songs. "Ok...I'll sing but you get to choose the tune."

He handed Ryu the controller and braced himself for the moment of truth. He had to wonder if they would even get through the first verse on easy with his lousy voice and Ryu's terrible drum skills.

But wasn't this what fun with friends was suppose to be like. Doing silly things just because it was fun. Not because it had any deeper meaning.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:29 am

Ishihara's free hand moved up, fingers gently tangling in Yamada's hair as he cupped the side of his partner's face. "Pink stockings yes... but I'll certainly model a different sort again. I like seeing that surprised smile of yours..." he whispered, stealing his own kiss this time.
You picked up another piece of sushi, feeding it to Haru just as he himself took the offered sushi from the other man. "No... I've the night off. Aside from a catastrophe... I'm all yours, Haru-kun... We can take all the time in the world." he winked, sipping his wine while suppressing a shiver of excitement.
That hand on his stocking was damn encouraging...

Laughing, the blond entered his brother's closet and made his way to the depths in the back. "You're hopeless. I think Shou organizes things by type of event then color then year... not sure but that's why your stuff keeps getting shoved to the back. The 'normal' section. Of course Naoko couldn't stop laughing when he saw the skimpy beaded outfit.
"God I hope he doesn't make me wear something that revealing. I like to be at least clothed on stage!" he said, pulling a few things down to show Sai.
He'd let his brother choose what to wear.
"Living in who's world? Shou's or that Narcissus look a.... oh wait! I bet that was Azriel!" the pianist left the closet, coming back with Shou's tablet and searching for pics of the dark musician. He spun it around for his brother to see. "Is this him? He's one of SMASH's newer acts... really dark s**t too. He creeps me out and, well... I can have a pretty damn dark side but..." he brought up a youtube clip of the 'pool of blood' finale, showing it to Sai. "But he's like a nightmare gone bad... I wonder if Shou's met him before... wait how did you see him? I thought..." Naoko indicated Sai's head then his eyes. "I thought this was one person. You don't normally see things through Shou's eyes when he's dominant... do you?"
The business about a cage the pianist just chalked up to Azriel's stage show... but why would his brother see snippets of another man's life?

"When Izo makes a deal he sticks to it. Wouldn't be good business not to. I mean just look at you... he hasn't touched you since Akihiko struck that deal with him. And yet he's struck out at me through my son and at Hiroki-san... I sort of figured you'd be next but it seems his deal with Akihiko's being kept. I've never known the spider to go back on something."
Takagi walked to the window, giving Izzy some privacy as he dressed. "I've already sent out the press release. News of his death should hit the wire in the next hour at most. How would it have looked if suddenly the murderer of Koyasu Aki's son and daughter-in-law turned out to be me? He'd have let the media know... I'd be in prison... my son lost to me indefinitely at that point... I couldn't let myself go to jail when I knew I needed to be here for Hideo. As for Yamada-san... I think there's more to him than meets the eye." Takagi turned and smiled at Izzy once the man was dressed. "Looks good on you. You need some rest. I'll find an aspirin, get you some vitamin c... maybe some soup?"
Yuuji had been, in fact, going to get a few things to help Lucky feel better... when the megane-clad man brought up a very good point.
"Azriel?" dark eyes flickered to Izzy, holding the man in their image for a long moment. "If he is Katsumi... this means Matsumoto has an heir... an heir in the same place of power as Akihiko was for Ohayou." Yuuji didn't look at the photos because he'd seen Azriel many times... especially in his frantic search for Hiroki.
"Look, ever since you two brought up the fan mail issue, where that one fan says he spoke with Akihiko about a clothing line when with Hiroki... I've been digging into Azriel. He's the only man I know who looks remotely akin to Akihiko at all and he's the person I believe is responsible for Hiroki's disappearance... and yes... he does resemble Akihiko's mother so... if he is Katsumi..." Takagi shook his head. "We can't move on this until Hiroki's back. Maybe he'll be able to shed some light on some things. Right now though, let's agree to not tell Akihiko, ne?"
Because if they told Akihiko... hell that'd open a whole new can of worms... and Yuuji didn't think he'd be able to deal with his cousin should the truth come to light.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:53 pm
User Image

Yamada Haru

"Mmm..." His head turned just enough to press his lips into that hand at the side of his face. "Then I best not take them off of you...maximize my time with them on your pale skin." Haru's eyes closed upon that kiss which stole his smile. His fingers lightly squeezed the skin under his hand. Ah...how he loved this man.

"The whole night off? I hope you've turned off your phone.... " Haru's eyes flicked open in disbelief. It always seemed like something would come up. He fished into his pocket and turned off his phone. "Then I've got the whole night off too." No way in hell was he going to have this night interrupted by a sudden case of Shou.

His lips slurped around the sushi catching his partner's fingertips for a short second. Haru's eyes glimmered with expectations of what this evening would hold. It would hold more than just stockings, fine wine....and sushi. But for now he'd become drunk on his sweet You's tender gaze and quench his thirst upon those plum stained lips. He sipped his wine to wash down the sushi...Yes, he definitely would make this a very long night.

Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

"You're telling me that there is organization to this closet?" He gasped in shock. Of course, Naoko actually was right in this regard. Everything was organized by year, event and color. Shou was very capable with his business even if he were practically incapable elsewhere.

"He better not make you were this!" Sai stammered as he hung it back up in the same place. "It's unseemly!" Sai probably could have been considered a prude and straight laced if it were up to him. He rarely dressed in exotic fare. Preferring things that allowed him to blend right in. The clothes were fit for the function and stylish enough for proper business occasions but he wasn't extreme.

Shou on the other hand was a costume whore with outlandish tastes and certainly wanted to be on the cutting edge of fashion. But, there were a few times that he did try to blend in with jeans and common wear. Whenever he wanted to make sure he could escape the crowds.

"That definitely would NOT be clothed on stage. How do the beads cover...." he didn't continue the sentence as Naoko handed him clothes. "Ah...normal clothes. I love you normal clothes..." He held his choices to himself for a moment as if hugging his own reality.

"Azriel? Who's that?" Sai asked as Naoko ran off and he dressed himself. He dragged his shirt over his head then poked out the neck hole as he looked down at the tablet. While he adjusted the top he answered, "Yes, that's him."

Sai paused and grimaced as he watched the music. "Creepy isn't a big enough word for that act. Mm...It think you should avoid that act. At least you've got a job with Shou's band because I wouldn't want you working with him." he pointed to the screen and shook his head.

"Mm...normally, no. Sometimes I feel things if the sensations are strong enough. But it's like...mm...usually I know someone's around I care about, like you. I don't know how I saw him through Shou's eyes. It was like he was looking at me. But looking at Shou. Then Shou moved...Mm...how can I say moved. Mm...it was like he shifted inside of here." he pointed to his head.

"Maybe he was protecting me." Sai glanced down, "I just remember feeling like I was looking right through that man as he was...trying to look through me. Like a mirror trying to see my soul. As if nothing could be hidden. But...Ugh...sounds really silly doesn't it. Whatever happened. I could feel Shou moving and then the whole thing stopped."

"Of course, I can't account for how I showed up afterward. I did a wretched job trying to cover for Shou and keep our asses out of hot water." He put a hand to his faced and cringed at the though. Sai did a great job in private business meetings for corporate ventures but he wasn't a diva.

"But...back to you, do you want to go out together today bring some of your things here? You have your own apartment right?" Sai asked as he slid on his socks.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"So the Spider keeps some deals. I find that hard to believe but I guess you're right. He's done nothing to me since...Mm...." he didn't want to speak of the past like that even if it did give him some revelation into Izo's workings.

"Mmm...so that's what Koyasu Aki was holding over your head. I see..." Izzy crawled under the covers of Akihiko's old bed and was thankful when he started to feel a little warmer. "It's all way to complicated. And I suppose your right, Yamada Haru is an enigma but at least he appears to be on 'our side' sort of...I mean he's on Shou's side and I guess that Hideo...well mm..."

Izzy sighed as he snuggled his head onto the nearest pillow. "In an hour...you're going to have a lot of phone calls coming in from media and those that thought Koyasu Aki was a friend...or business connection. It will be a long day for you Yuuji."

"Why do you and Akihiko both insist on Aspirin? It's not going to do anything for this!" he pouted and then sneezed. "I want Nyquil....some decongestant....and maximum strength pain relief....plus the vitamin C." Akihiko and Yuuji were identical in some things and obviously NOT doctors. "Oh...and the soup would be good too." he admitted as he got a little crabby. Izzy HATED feeling sick. He hated being held back in his job because of something as silly as a cold. The only reason he was in bed was because he felt that puny.

"What do you think Azriel did with Hiroki?" asked Izzy, "You weren't able to find Hiroki at all since he left Okinawa....? Yeah...I don't think I want to add anything else to Akihiko's plate right now. He's not ready for it. And if Azriel is Katsumi, and if Katsumi is the heir to the Smash Empire....wow...Yuuji, we really need to think a few things through here. The Spider kept his heir hidden for so long...I didn't even know he had any possible family. Well I mean any kids. If this is Akihiko's half brother, it really makes me wonder what was going on years ago. I mean the Spider...Akihiko's mom. I guess I shouldn't get to curious. It might come back and bite me in the butt." he stuffed his head under the pillow and coughed several times.

"I just want Akihiko to be ok...."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:44 pm
(((OOC: OMG... they seriously DID play Psy's "Gungnam Style" song during the Dallas Cowboys football game today... -can't stop laughing- OMG! That's freakin' hilarious! If I were a football commentator I'd be all like, "Wait... what's with Korean music during a time when you need things like "We will rock you" and other over played 80's hits?" hehehehe! I picked it out from the higher pitched bit near the beginning.)))

"I don't think there's anything you can do right now to make Akihiko, 'okay', Lucky-san." Yuuji replied honestly, heading for the door. Carefully he turned down the lights via a wall slider switch. "He just needs to deal and accept. The old b*****d really was important to him... even given what Aki made him sign."
Takagi laughed however, smiling at Izzy as the megane-clad man seemed to be curling up beneath the blankets. "Hai hai, well the aspirin was for fever but I'll see what I can dig up for a cold." he spoke, stopping at the door suddenly. "Lucky-san... the only person you could have asked about what went on was Aki... because I doubt Izo would be forthcoming on details. However... Katsumi makes things difficult because... well... if our investors think they've better chances with SMASH, if Azriel's identity comes to light..." the man shook his head. "I have to shore up Ohayou's defenses as soon as possible this next year. Izo wants a merger with himself in power. I don't. But I won't make any definite moves until Hiroki's back. Right now the empire is his legally. Then maybe we'll get some answers. As for the phones... don't worry. I'll be downstairs working so if either you or Akihiko need something, let me know."
Yuuji opened the door, finding his cousin standing there with a tray of soup, the requested medicine, and hot cocoa.
Oddly enough, he hadn't heard a word of the conversation... but had brought the items by instinct alone.
Instead of saying anything, Takagi passed Narcissus by and left the two men alone.

Walking in silently, Akihiko set the tray down next to his bed. Blue eyes focused on Izzy for a moment before he picked up the hot cocoa and handed it off.
"I figured you'd need something else warm so I made some quick chicken soup too. After you've eaten, I think it'd be best if you took some medicine and slept a while." the man who stood there however wasn't really Akihiko.
Well no it was... but he had wrapped himself in Narcissus.
A precaution... a safety measure... a means to allow the frightened, grieving young man within to retreat.
Weak... crying... broken... those were things he didn't want Izzy to see again right now.
"Yuuji-kun got you some of my old clothes I see. Comfy?" Narcissus asked with a half smirk, blue eyes taking in the bedroom. "I haven't been in here in ages... Hasn't changed a bit really."

Naoko sat back down on the bed as his brother dressed. It was so strange really... the notion that Sai and Shou moved within one another as fluidly as water... the very idea that Azriel could have been trying to look into his brother's soul...
"What do you think he saw? Looking into you, I mean." the blond asked curiously, laying on his stomach facing the closet. "And it doesn't sound silly. Trust me. I bet you and Shou play tug of war for control more often than not... wait huh?" amber eyes blinked as Naoko was a bit surprised. "Well yeah I've my own place... I... haven't been there in months though... been living with Ryu all this time. I bet the place is a mess... But yeah, we can go get a few things. Certainly make Yamada-san's life easier to not have to play gopher for my clothes."

Ishihara laughed softly, "My phone is in the bedroom... but the boss is gone for the night and he told me himself that I wasn't to be bothered by anyone for anything. A night to myself... for you..." He set down the wine glass, moving just enough to place his lips just before Yamada's own. "Tomorrow is going to be a long day for us all... but for right now... I want it to be a long and very eventful night for us. We've earned it..." You whispered, his fingers grasping Haru's tie gently as he began to loosen it. Just then Lette swam by casting shadows on the two lovers. With the tie loose, Ishihara reached back, taking up a rather long piece of sushi and placing it between his lips, leaning forward to 'feed' the morsel to Haru as his fingers started to undo the top buttons to his partner's shirt.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:49 pm
User Image

Yamada Haru

"Gone for the night?" Haru was surprised considering that the Chairman of Smash was considered one not to take 'time off' too seriously. People were lucky to get vacations at all and fortunately there were laws in place to assure for that.

"I know...I don't want tomorrow to come." Those moist lips were so close and he had to press his forward to give them a brief kiss again. "We're going to be so tired tomorrow." he said with a mischievous smile as You loosened his tie.

However, his eyes flicked to the tank as the shark swam by. "She's watching us..." he said uncomfortably then turned his head back to You to see that sushi between those pink lips.

Leaning in, he slipped his lips over the tantilizing morsel and pressed a gentle kiss back before nipping off the half for himself. Slowly, he chewed and swallowed, "This is the best sushi I've ever eaten."

His hand slipped up past the stocking leg over the yukata clad hip snagging a finger into sash that tied it shut. "Mm.....Are we going to make it through dinner?" he asked as he picked up a piece of dark tuna sushi and placed it between his lips to return the favor to You.

User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

"What he saw..." Sai scratched his head trying to think. "Maybe he saw me, my life? Maybe he saw Shou? I don't think I believe in ESP. Although, felt like a two way mirror. Him looking at me, Me looking at him. And like...mm...Shou blurred the image? Oh heck I don't know. It's so dang confusing. Maybe it was just some sort of weird scifi dream." He grumbled then sat down beside his brother. "All I know is I don't want whatever that was to happen again. Doing Shou's interview wasn't my idea of a good time."

"Tug of war?" Sai had to think about that, "I guess you could call it that." Maybe? He wasn't certain of that theory because there were many times Sai just didn't want to be around. But in other ways, he couldn't not be. His brother needed him, even if his guilt made him feel otherwise.

"So...you're paying the bills there right? A mess? Naoko...Didn't I tell you that you should keep your rooms tidy?" Sai's brotherly nature was sometimes all above the call of duty. "Well, ok, let's scoop up Ko-kun and drive over to your place. Yes, I'm sure Yamada-san would appreciate it if we could take care of ourselves every so often." Sai could take care of himself if left to his own devices. He was just as capable as normal people even if his other self wasn't nearly as successful at day to day living.

"Ah...god...I'll have to put on a mask or makeup or something to get out of the house." While normally he'd slip out his hidden secret door and go to the other house, he couldn't do that with Naoko and Ko. He wanted to keep this one thing private and besides, no telling how much Naoko would want to bring back with them.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"A dysfunctional relationship if I ever saw one." Izzy said softly as his eyes closed. The darkened room was soothing. "Oh...then I probably need that too." he muttered as he felt his forehead and tried very hard not to complain. But he sure did want to in his misery. Being sick at an important time like this was just down right irritating!

"Yeah...I doubt the spider is going to reveal the intricacies of that relationship." he nodded as he listened. "I hope Hiroki-san will show up soon. Legally his? Mm...so where does that put you?" he murmured almost drifting off as Yuuji slipped out and Akihiko slipped in.

His eyes flicked back open though as Akihiko spoke and he sat up to accept the cocoa from his cocoon in the sheets. "Nnh...Arigatou." he said as he warmed his fingers on the hot mug.

"Chicken soup too?" he tilted his head and smiled a little at his Star. Then wished he hadn't tilted his head because the mucus rolled in his sinuses from one side to the other. He up righted his head quickly to ease the feeling, "Ah....yes, this room is cozy. Reminds me a little of my room in LA." He sipped his cocoa and let the heat waft up through his nostrils.

"Yes, he decided I'd probably fit these best and a warm bed is good medicine too." He knew Akihiko was hiding right now but there was nothing he could do about it. The man needed to grief at his own pace and do it in his own way. "I was rather surprised by the way this room looked. It's nice to see your youth in a different way. I never knew you liked manga as much as you did. Did you pick the colors of the room?"

He tried to make small talk and the looked at the soup bowl. His fingers reached over and carefully pulled it closer with the spoon. "Do you want to crawl in here with me and take a nap?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:42 pm

"We'll make it..." Ishihara whispered with a wink, leaning forward and taking a bite from the offered sushi. "Mmmm... seriously, I was starving waiting for you to get home. I even just scooped up some pieces of tuna during the making process." he teased, enjoying the feel of such a delicate cute of fish. "But it was worth it..."
Dark eyes flickered downward as he glanced at the fingers which wanted to so desperately pull off the that sash.
"Just because I'm undressing you, doesn't mean you get to unwrap your present just yet, Haru-kun." he chided his partner with a wag of one finger. Lette swam by again and the PR man couldn't help but glance over his shoulder. "I think she's wondering why we're eating her dinner." You joked, leaning back on the blanket, crossing one stocking-clad leg over the other at the knee... mercilessly teasing the other man. "I'm all yours tonight, Haru-kun... I won't let anyone interrupt us this time."

Turning on his side, Naoko pushed his brother over onto the bed then resumed his stomach down position. "My place is tidy... just undusted and I bet everything in the fridge has gone bad is all." he teased, smiling at Sai.
God it was nice to have his brother back.
"Look... just... stay you for a while, ne? Shou's bossy and nags me and I always feel like I need to be a good little boy in front of him. I miss getting to be a brat like with you." the blond was still smiling, watching Sai happily. "Plus it'll make things a lot easier around here if there's someone else to cook and do laundry besides me. Shou's impossible! But... I'd much rather be working for you than that creepy Azriel... so I guess it isn't all THAT bad. I just feel really bad for Yamada-san. Poor guy never gets a break. Guess it's a good thing he's got the night off... ne, niisan, speaking of the night off, what do you want to do for dinner? Some shades and a hoodie would probably be enough to get you out of the house, same with Ko-kun. Then we can just hop on the bus and go somewhere normal for once. What'd you think?"

Akihiko smiled softly, "As much as I'd love to get warm and snuggled... you've a cold, Ruki. I can't take the chance of catching it. Not with the shows. Gomen." carefully, Narcissus laid out a small cup of liquid nyquil and a few pills. He dropped a vitamin C tablet into a small glass of water, letting it fizz. "My room though... well... it reflects what I liked at the time. I was a normal teenager in high school... even if I didn't have any friends."
Walking over, the musician pulled out an old volume of Bleach. "I guess I liked to pretend I had friends through manga... most of my life was studying and music... so when I got the chance to read... I kind of lost myself in the shounen fantasy." he couldn't help but laugh softly. "Kind of pathetic, ne?"
Narcissus put the manga away, pacing the room as he looked over all the old things he had once thought of as his own personal treasures.
Before he was famous.
Before he was Narcissus.
"You keep thinking I'm womanly and yet once again yes I picked the room's colors and decor." turning back to Izzy, the young tiger smiled. "I never really thought I'd see this room again... especially not with my partner in my bed."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:41 pm
User Image

Yamada Haru

"You...I sometimes think you were a shark in a previous life." he whispered back as his lips were freed of the sushi.

"Oh...so I need to wait then?" His fingers slipped away from the sash and returned to You's leg; running over the pink stocking. "Mm....she doesn't get any of this sushi. No way. I'm not sharing with anyone but YOU."

Seriously, his sexy partner really was a crafty tease when he wanted to be. Haru would have to wait and go at You's pace. He had this notion that You had everything planned but Haru liked these sorts of surprises because he could never be sure what You would do. Although, Haru trusted You completely and it was nice to be able to let go without fear.

"All mine?" Haru leaned down on the blanket and picked up another sushi....salmon. "I like this idea. We should do this more often." he teased as he playfully placed the end of the sushi next to You's lips. "You can stay at home and feed the shark...make sushi all day long then I can come home and....Mm....." He moved the sushi from in front of You's lips to right along his collar bone then leaned in and started nibbling off of You. His lips took in sushi and sucked at the collar bone intermittently.

User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

Sai flopped over as his brother pushed him. "Oh?" his eyebrow arched, "Seriously? You'll have to prove that to me considering when we lived at home your stuff ended up everywhere."

"You left food in the fridge when you knew you wouldn't be there? Naoko!" Sai was already pondering how much mold and how much bleach would be needed to clean that. "What am I to do with you?"

"Stay me?" he sighed as he rolled over on his stomach too. "Look, it's not like I choose when I come and go...at least not that I know of. But I'll stay as long as I can." he said as he leaned his head against his brother's shoulder. "Oh...so you only want me around so you can miss behave and make me all worried? Greeeaatt." he rolled his eyes but it really was all in jest.

"And now you want me to be the house cleaner and cook too? HAH! You have to earn your keep!." he teased as he nudged his brother playfully. "Impossible....yes I guess you could call him that." Sai said with a small huff.

"Hah...just you remember that when you're thinking Shou's too rough on you. That you could be sitting at the keyboard getting blood spray flying all about you with some creepy Addams Family wannabee. Ewh...now eveHen worse...dating someone like that. Who in their right mind...ok wait...all his fans. Ugh. Scary he can make fans. Is Shock Rock really the in thing now??" Sai definitely wasn't a big fan of Azriel's type of music.

"Yes, I'm sure that Yamada-san is appreciating what little time he has free from Shou and I. Shades and a Hoodie? Do I even have a hoodie in THAT?" he pointed to the closet door and frowned. The shades weren't a problem because he had seen a whole drawer of them in the closet. However, were any of them NORMAL?! Nothing fancy, weird of wild....he could only hope.

Can the three of us carry all you want to bring over here on the bus?" he asked as he glanced over at the clock. "Maybe we should go now so we can get back before Ko-kun's bed time. You get to pick where we eat because I don't even know where your apartment is. " Sai smiled and then leaned over to tickle Naoko's ribs. It had been a while since he had any opportunity to be playful like this with his little brother.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Oh...you're right." he pouted then took a bite of the soup. "Oishii..." His face lit up just a little as the soup felt so good going down his throat. As he took more in, his nose started to run.

"It's not pathetic. You needed a good outlet. Look...everyone has problems and you dealt with yours in the best way you could." His eyes followed his partner's pacing around the room as he continued to take in soup and cocoa.

"You've got a feminine touch." he agreed then grabbed kleenex for his nose. "Well, I'm glad I got to see your room. Although I would have rather seen it on a 'tour' than sniffling and sick. But your bed is...very comfy. If you hadn't walked in with all these things, I would have crashed without a second thought just like Goldilock without all the extra porridge eating and bed hopping."

"So...while I'm snoozing, what will you do? I want to know you'll be ok while I'm sleeping." he asked as he finished up the soup and returned to the cocoa.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:45 pm
(((OOC: Man that's one crazy storm out there... )))

(((OOC: Okay so I was thinking... we move Haru and You to yours so they don't conflict with everyone else's day and then wrap up Sai/Naoko's day with maybe a pizza in the backyard? Izzy needs to get to sleep since he's sick of course and Yuuji can wait til tomorrow. I think the media will start reporting on Aki's death the next day, but if Hiroki looks at his phone he'll see a message from Yuuji about it. What do you think?)))

Ishihara couldn't help but laugh. "Would it be so bad if I was? Would probably explain why I'm not so nimble in the middle of the forest." he teased, dark eyes focused on the exposed skin of Haru's chest. He hadn't taken the shirt off nor the tie, both of which You didn't intend to remove any time soon.
No... they would be together... happily together... at least until Yamada couldn't contain himself anymore. You just wanted to go slow... to enjoy his time with his partner. No interruptions, no pain, no phones going off or problems for them to solve.
Just them... alone...
"I don't think we'd do very well without my salary too you know..." Ishihara whispered, dark eyes closing as he felt Haru's lips against his collar bone. "And I like how our time together is so precious... we enjoy every moment of it... nothing mundane... nothing boring... Besides... I can't make sushi all the time. What if you don't come home that night, hmm? The fish would go bad..." You's gaze focused in on the man at his shoulder. "You're being a horrible tease, Haru-kun..." the shark whispered, fingers taking up another piece of tuna sushi and holding it up for his partner.

"Well it's not like I didn't mean to go home. Just kept getting distracted." Naoko retorted with a shrug. "Did you know that Ryu actually kidnapped me for a week or so? Seriously! I mean I get why he did it... keep me away from a newly woken up Jun but... well I haven't been home since then. At least not for long... mainly just to grab some clothes or music or something. Been busy." the blond laughed however, amber gaze looking over to the closet. "Yeah there's a hoodie in there... a few actually. One looks like a zebra though... kinda weird even from my point of view. And of COURSE I don't want you cleaning house, baka." the younger Oumori leaned against his brother. "I like working for Shou... because he's you, even if he doesn't know it. And I think... WAIT! NO FAIR! AH!" the pianist collapsed onto his other side, rolling away to keep from getting tickled. "Let's get a pizza delivered and eat it in the backyard. I am totally taking advantage of your hot tub, niisan. Besides, I want to stop off at a sporting store and get Ko a soccer goal and ball... hmmm maybe we do need to take a car... well no wait! What if I took Ko with me to the next bus stop and you just got on the bus and rode it to the next stop and then we picked you up?"

Akihiko smirked slightly, "I'm calling you Goldilocks from now on." he teased, sitting at a bay window across the room.
Beyond was a view of a frozen rose garden... ice covering the grounds and making it appear to be a winter wonderland with a huge frozen fountain in the middle.
"I'll be fine, Ruki. I might try calling Hiroki again... though I doubt I'll get through... but I've got things that need preparing... plus I need to call Shou-san and apologize for us being absent tomorrow. I'll have to work with Yuuji to get things situated and notify the proper channels about what's happened..." the musician shook his head. "I'd much rather have a sniffling sneezing cold I think. Maybe you SHOULD infect me?" he was joking of course...
If Narcissus missed his three performances it would devastate the company and both men knew it.
"But you, my Ruki... need some sleep. I'll also have to arrange for someone to pick up your aunt and uncle... make sure my place is cleaned up properly so they can be comfortable there. Soon as you feel a bit better tomorrow though we'll head back. Surely you'd be more comfortable in a bigger bed."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:37 pm
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

"Yeah Yeah...I know." He could believe that Naoko was easily distracted. It did happen frequently after all. "Kidnapped you?!" Sai's eyes narrowed zeroed in on his brother, "Seriously Naoko. The more I hear the more I wonder about your relationship with this guy." Sai was never one to dally around his thoughts but he sighed and tried very hard to not dig too deep although he wanted to know the full details. And he wanted to punch Ryuukaze a few time for hurting his little brother! Even so, he wondered if Ryuukaze had a clue as to what he had done. The man seemed completely...clueless at times. However, that was NO EXCUSE for hurting Naoko.

"A....zebra. NO. I am not wearing a Zebra on my head!" Sai pointed to the closet. "Find me a hoodie from that vortex.Something normal with large dark glasses. I'll get Ko-kun and we can leave."

Then he chuckled as his brother squirmed away while he tickled, "Pizza is good...Oh? A sporting shop. Umm.. yeah we need a car, Naoko. Alright, wait...what do you mean me take another bus? Uh??" He looked confused as he got up and then shook his head. "Let's just take a car. We can't carry a soccer goal box home on the bus. That would be really silly. We'll take one of Shou's cars." Then he paused and looked up at the ceiling "Actually, I think he has an SUV in one of the garages connected to the house. Get me the hoodie and glasses. I'll grab Ko-kun and then we can go explore the garage. Maybe one of his cars will work?"

Sai wasn't sure what was in the garage considering he rarely used that portion of the house. He knew there were 2. One from this house and the other one that was from the old house that had been on the old lot. Both were underground and had a door that connected the two.

When they both were ready with Ko in tow. Sai opened the door to the garage and the lights automatically lit. Inside, Sai blinked, "When did...he buy....this?" Inside was a purple Ferrari F12 Berlinetta with the license plate: SHOU.

"We can't drive that!! Does it even have a back seat?" Sai peered in obviously curious but completely confounded by his other self. He glanced over to see another car. The one that Jun bought Shou a few months back. That one also was way too flashy and purple. "Shou has a thing for purple....it seems." said Sai as he walked further back into the garage to the other doorway. "Ok, god please let there be a NORMAL car on the other side of this door. One that I can drive without loosing a house payment in price if it gets a small ding!"

He opened the door and the lights slowly came up. His jaw fell as he looked at the choices in the garage. A tiny electric Smart car. "When would he ever drive this!?!" It was cute with a customized wrap from Shou's last concert upon black trim. "It's a normal car...its a normal car...but still!"

Ko giggled then looked further. "Uncle Sai, is that what your looking for?" Further in the garage was 4x4 Jeep Wrangler.

"He has a Jeep...The only normal car he owns is a JEEP and when does he off road?!" But the Sai realized that the Jeep was custom painted in the most vivid shade of....orange. "He doesn't have one single sedan in his garage....?"

There was at least one more car in this garage but Sai had not gotten there yet....

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"What!?" Izzy croaked then wagged a finger. "Nuuuuuu! Don't you dare!" He wished he could just get up and swat the star for even considering that!

"Mm...maybe you should try. I wonder if he'll see the news. Certainly, he'd call if he saw it right?" asked Izzy as he picked up the meds and downed them before washing the taste away with the last bit of cocoa.

"Ah...that too. I hope Shou isn't too upset about that...I know I should be there for him but..." He sneezed, "Yes, you shouldn't stick to close. My germs might wiggle their way in. I HATE being sick!"

Curling up against the pillow again, he tried to relax. "Mm...Ok....I'm sure that will make things easier on them." he smiled and started to drift off. "If you need me for anything...just wake me up. Ok?" The Nyquil was fast acting and soon Ruki was snoozing soundly in Akihiko's bed.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:56 pm

"Who knows. It's been over a week and there's been no word from him... but it won't hurt to try." Akihiko replied, standing from the window and walking back across the room. "Just send me a text if you need anything, Ruki. I'll probably be in the study with Yuuji... but if you need more tissues or hot cocoa or soup or anything... let me know... okay?" the musician asked with a soft smile, watching his partner drift off to sleep.
In truth, Narcissus needed Izzy... but he couldn't say that. Not with the man miserable in bed with a cold.

Turning, Akihiko pulled his cell from his pocket, walking out into the hall and closing the door behind him. Instead of finding his cousin however, the young tiger headed back into the kitchen. He could hear Yuuji in another portion of the house talking to what sounded like a coroner or ambulance driver... no doubt they were preparing to remove Aki's body from the house.
Blue eyes looked down at the cell, selecting Hiroki's number from the list. Sitting at the small breakfast table, Akihiko waited... wondering if Asato would pick up... or if he would be forced, yet again, to leave the man a message...

"Yes. Kidnapped. I freaked out, it didn't help things, but eventually I stopped freaking out and realized Ryu wasn't going to do anything except keep me from running into Jun's arms." Naoko answered as he stood from the bed, heading to the closet. "In fact the day after that was the first day I met Shou..."

Ten minutes later the man returned with two hoodies. One for himself because he'd freeze otherwise and another for his brother. They were both a dark grey and completely inconspicuous looking.

"Look we can use my car. It's big enough because..." walking into Shou's garage, the blond winced. "Because I am NOT driving in a bright purple sportscar, niisan. No offense... but Shou's got really bad color taste here." the pianist spoke, putting a hand on top of Ko's head. "Not bad, Ko-kun... a Jeep might work... but hey my car isn't foreign so it might be less conspicuous. Hey, Ko-kun, did Sai tell you where we were going?" he asked, curious to how much the boy knew.
He wanted the soccer goal to be a surprise... hopefully.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:43 pm
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

"Mm....I agree. There isn't even one normal colored car here. I mean sure I can appreciate the custom paint jobs. But every single car?!" Sai's shoulder slumped not even wanting to look further in the garage.

"I like the colors! Uncle Shou is unique!" Ko pointed out as he ran his fingertips along the pretty wrap over the Smart car. "It's small like me! I want one of these!"

"You can say that again, Ko-kun." Sai sighed and shook his head. "You're too young to drive one of these yet. In a few years when you can see over the dashboard."

"Awh, I want to go in the orange Jeep." Ko pouted then wandered around the garage taking a look at the rest of Shou's collection.

"Yes, let's take your car, Naoko. I don't think I want to imagine how much it would cost to replace anything here if something happened." As Ko wandered off, Sai whispered, "No I didn't tell him anything."

"Uh? No he didn't. Where are we going?" Ko asked then poked his head around the Jeep and called out. "I found a normal car! I think..."

Sai perked up and walked over past the Jeep then blinked in surprise. "He...he a Toyota Prius? In a normal color....I'm amazed. Hey Naoko come here." There it sat, the one car in Shou's garage that even remotely seemed like a normal anything. His secret escape car he used when he didn't want anyone to find him. It was a pretty powder blue. A standard color and fully loaded on the inside. "Do you want to drive or should I?" Sai could see the keys handing on the hook close by. And maybe he was thankful for this particular car because in Japan there were so many Toyota on the road.

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

Hiroki had just finished asking where Azriel wanted to go next when he felt his pocket buzz then ring with a familiar tone. He pulled out the phone and noticed the name then his brow furrowed. Glancing up at Azriel, he said, "I need to take this call."

He pushed the button then said with a calm, "Hello...Narcissus-san, I wasn't expecting to hear from you. I've still a few days left before I must return, I think." Inside he felt a little nervous because life did have to catch up at him even if he wasn't sure he wanted it to. He hadn't listened to his messages or voice mail in weeks. Well not because he wouldn't have but because... His eyes glances over at his lover, because he couldn't have. However, after some point, it had become the most restful time he had in a long time. And, he couldn't help his warm affectionate thoughts for the dark eyed, kitten.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:58 pm
User Image
User Image

Azriel had been pondering just where he wanted to go next, deciding to not venture to the rather conspicuous "green" store because he certainly didn't want to get the urge to tease a fan inside a store that catered to those sorts of tastes.
At first he hadn't noticed the buzzing sound, instead perfectly content to poke his nail into the curry pan every once in a while to test and make sure it wasn't going to burn his mouth when he took a bite.
When Hiroki said he was taking the call however... well that garnered the bat's interest. Dark eyes watched... then narrowed when it was revealed that Narcissus was the one on the other end of the line.
Acting disinterested, Katsu licked the curry off one black nail... then stabbed at the pan again... obviously annoyed but knowing he shouldn't do anything about it.
Not that he couldn't... but this WAS a public place.

User Image

Akihiko blinked, surprised that Hiroki had finally answered his phone. "I hope you're having fun taking time off while the world goes to hell." Narcissus was talking... and the man bit his lip, shaking his head. "Sorry... I'm just frustrated... you dropped off the radar and Yuuji's been playing chairman and we're out of money and... and..." the young tiger stopped, sighing softly as he tried to push back tears that were threatening to spill over.
They ran down his cheeks anyway. "He's gone, Asato... he... ojisan, he..." Hiroki would've easily heard and angry fist hit the table as Akihiko forced himself to calm down. "You're in charge, Asato... we need you... you're... much as I hate to say it... you're better at this than me. I... where have you been, Asato? Ojisan died and you weren't here... I... I know your sister's gone but... but you knew he didn't have long."
Okay, so the young tiger held conflicting feelings. On the one hand he was glad Yuuji had murdered the b*****d... a crime that he'd never tell Hiroki... because it meant he didn't have to marry one of his only friends in order to produce an heir. But on the other, this was his family... even if the man had been making his life hell lately... he was family... and Hiroki had cared deeply for the man.
If Hiroki had been there... would Yuuji have ever even struck?

"You do realize in America a Prius is totally girly... right?" Naoko asked, arms crossed over his chest as he stared at the car. "Do I really have to even get IN that? I certainly wouldn't be caught dead driving it... but it would blend easily..." he sighed, glancing at Ko. "Why'd you have to find this?" the pianist teased before opening the door for the boy. "We're going to bring some of my stuff here... THEN we're going to a special store for a surprise... and after that we're having pizza in the backyard!"
He was trying to ignore the girly car as he got in.
Sure he was an uke but seriously... a Prius?!

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:00 pm
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

Sai rolled his eyes. "Look....HE bought it not me. But at least it's practical. Fine...I'll drive but you better give me excellent directions." He walked around and snagged the key from a rack and then came back to slip into the driver's seat.

"It was just there." Ko said with a big smile. "I think it looks nice." He opened the back door and scrambled in finding a comfy spot and clicking the seat belt on. "It smells nice and clean in here too."

"Oh...so we get to help you pack?" Ko continued as Sai started up the Prius. It purred as if it hardly had been used.

"It has new car smell...." Sai commented as the garage opened automatically at a push of a button on the dashboard.

"Yay! Pizza!!" Ko bounced in his seat as they pulled up a hill then out to the road on the street opposite the house. "What store?" Ko questioned curiously as he put his hands on the seat were Naoko sat.

"Ok, Naoko....start telling me where to go or this will be a really short trip." Sai pointed out as he got to the first stop sign.

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

"What?...Wait fun...now hold...on..." Hiroki's eyes narrowed for a moment then eased as Narcissus continued to explain. However, he started to pale then suddenly his jaw dropped in disbelief....He turned his body more toward the wall closest to him so people could not see his face or hear his words, "He....He....can't be. Oh my god....no he can't be.....He had a few months. At least, a few months." Hiroki blinked as tears slid down his very pale cheeks. He was truly horrified. "I...I...don't know what to say...."

"When...when...did this happen?" His fingers squeezed his napkin over the guilt he felt for not having been there. But...Aki had said that it would be ok if he took his leave....if he had this time off. Aki had a few months and this would be ok. Had it been a lie. The conflict of feelings in Hiroki's head and the ache of his heart profound. The tears wouldn't stop falling down his cheeks.

"I've been spending my time....re-evaluating my life. I met someone. But...right now, I suppose that my life isn't all that relevant. I'm sorry...Akihiko-kun. I'm so sorry." It was easy to hear the strained voice as Hiroki spoke as he sucked in air and steadied himself. He was in shock but he tried to steady himself. If he lost it during the conversation, it wouldn't help that much. He could already hear Akihiko's tears. The brat for all his dislike of the old man was still....feeling grief. Maybe that should have surprised Hiroki but right now, it didn't. He probably knew all along that Akihiko loved Aki. Hiroki just wasn't sure if Aki loved anyone back. At one point he would have said yes, but...recently?

"I....guess my leave is over...." he said with a quiet voice. "I'll be at Hayato Jun's funeral tomorrow. Then, I'll...mm...do you need me to come to the Estate tonight?" The Elephant's red eyes closed as his head touched the wall while he brought the napkin up to wiped his cheeks.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 505 506 507 508 509 510 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games