Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5064 5065 5066 5067 5068 5069 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:18 pm

talk2hand NONSENSE!!! Too much RED! stare *Sips her tea.*
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:20 pm

She chuckled and sipped her vodka.

"Besides, I'm not trying to seduce the man....just going to show him some good roads to ride. 3nodding "

She waved at dame, "Hey dame, how's it going? biggrin "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:25 pm

neutral User Image *Isn't sure what to make of Katana's statement. User Image She shrugs and grins at Dame User Image *
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:26 pm

Pretty okay. Tired. xd

-leans on the bar- Who are we not trying to seduce? neutral -licks up some melty parts on her popsicle-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:30 pm

DON'T EVEN SAY SUCH A THING!!! User Image stressed
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:30 pm

She snickered, "Hauk....Psy seems to think I should deck out in cherry red riding leathers. Hell, I don't even know if or when he and I would go riding. xd I'd have to rent a bike though....when I left Japan, I left my Ducati there, and I don't even know if it's still around or not. I never thought to have it shipped over. sweatdrop "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:37 pm

stare A "bike" can be picked up practically anywhere. stare *She stands and takes her tea pot.* I have to go anyway. I need to get some sleep so I can get to that sale. Goodnight Ladies. User Image *Takes her tea with her and enters her chambers. She goes into the bedroom to change into something sexy for her husband.* heart
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:38 pm

eek -is so taken aback by Psy's outburst she barely hears Kat- Uh...what the crap did we say? gonk eek stressed

-keeps staring at Psy like she's crazy while talking to Katana- I'd offer you mine but I don't know how you'd feel about the whole pink thing... eek confused neutral -raises an eyebrow at Psy as she leaves- What the hell was that about? confused neutral @_@

((edited))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:42 pm

She snorted and grinned at dame.

"Yeah, thanks, but no thanks. I'll find a place to rent one should that ride ever come up. 3nodding I have a preference to Ducatis anyways. wink Used to love riding my Superbike around. Dammit, I should find out if it's still around. stressed "
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:46 pm

Uh...-waves her hand in front of Kat- That's all well and good, and we'll come back to that in a minute, but -gestures emphatically towards the office with her popsicle- What the ******** was that?! confused neutral stressed

-still looks incredibly confused- gonk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:51 pm

She sipped her vodka and shrugged.

"Hell if I know....I only talk her down if someone's life is in danger. She couldn't wrap her mind around the fact that I wasn't trying to seduce Hauk. rofl "

She leaned over and elbowed dame gently, "Stunned her, I think. xd "
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:55 pm

-dame shakes hear head and sucks on her popsicle a moment- We're a wild bunch, that's for sure...

So have you not ridden since Japan?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:58 pm

She shook her head, "Nope...when I left there, I was pretty much a wreck. All I cared about was getting my suitcase packed and getting the hell outta there at that time. I do miss riding on occasion, especially when it's nice weather out. 3nodding "

She sipped her drink and grinned at dame, "And I can guarantee I won't wear cherry red riding leathers. Even I know that's too much red! rofl "
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:02 pm

lol That is a lot of red. xd But...I guess if you had the right shade... confused xd

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:06 pm

She snorted, "Yeeeeeeeeah, no thanks. I'll stick with my black leathers, thank you very much. xd "

She got up and went to pour some more vodka into her glass.

"So, what have you been up to lately?"
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5064 5065 5066 5067 5068 5069 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games