Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5063 5064 5065 5066 5067 5068 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:53 pm

((I'm not there rofl <3 gtg byes! ))
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:16 pm

*bandaidd stares at the floor when nobody answers*

This has been one weird day. First the banquet here and Psihug and the cat talking and now... *she shakes her head and gets up off the floor and looks around*

There's a note on the bar to Dear Bandaidd. That's me. From Psyzapp Dougherty? Wooooah waitasec. Psyzapp and...

*Bandaidd reads the note from top to bottom, looks at the notecards, goblets and wine bottle, and reads the note again. Psyzapp Dougherty it still says at the bottom.*

Psyzapp + Dougherty. Maybe they both signed it? Maybe Officer D owns part... no, that wouldn't work at all. Unless Psyzapp was completely reformed. That must be it. She's letting me off easy. That's real nice. Something a goody would do. And wine isn't so bad. Maybe she's cutting back. biggrin heart Yeah that's it!

*bandaidd grins and puts on her shoes so she's in FULL UNIFORM and hums a happy little hum. Things are gonna be so great! All she has to do is open this bottle and pour out 4 glasses and she's done and they can all be great friends! Bandaidd picks up the bottle and pulls on the cork. Then she sees a doohicky that's probably for getting the cork out. Probably.

It has a pokey curly thingie and she pokes it in the cork and then pulls on it, but only a small piece breaks off. The other floppy bits don't make any sense at all. So she attacks the cork with the pointy part until she's dug a good hole in it. And then she decides to drill right through it. She twists and turns and wiggles and pries till she's tired and then pulls up her skirt and hold the bottle between her thighs and uses both hands. It squeaks just a little and then gives way all at once and she almost spills it all over the floor in surprise. Her bloomers and skirt get a little wet and sticky and boy does it stink. Who could drink this crap?

She pours it into the 4 glasses and looks for paper to write a note back to Psyzapp. Or a pen or pencil. Or anything. Nothing. Of course.

She goes outside and picks some flowers instead and puts them on the bar and hopes the ladies know it was her. She opens the curtains and turns on some Beegees and then kicks off her shoes and goes to find someplace to burn her uniform and get a shower*

bandaidd
Crew

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:00 pm

*materializes back into the main bar and finds herself smelling the scent of wine* User Image
*looks at the bar and sees... some flowers?*
Oh dear demons! User Image
User ImageBandyUser Image

*looks around for broken glass etc. but doesn't immediately see anything* User Image
*sees the remaining RN glases filled and waiting and smiles wickedly*
I'll need to inform the seraph User Image
*exits back through the office*

*edited
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:12 pm

*Head up to the Main Bar and stops when she sees the glasses she has left out filled. User Image Bandaidd must have been there. User Image She goes over and picks up the glass with her name by it, swirls around the contents in the glass and just as she's about to smell the fine vintage, she stops and peers into the glass. User Image She inspects it further and sees pieces of cork floating around. User Image

She plucks a piece out and examines it. User Image Tch…… Bandaidd. stare *She goes and dumps her wine out into the sink, rinses the glass and places it into the dishwasher. She was going to have tea anyway since she really shouldn't be drinking anymore…just in case. User Image

She goes over to the Jade Dragon to order a pot of tea for herself*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:29 pm

*As she waits for her tea, she goes into the kitchen and talks to the very same chef he spoke with a few nights ago about some specialty things she wanted.* So…what's the status? User Image *She grins as the chef responds to her.* I've been doing some research, Ma'am. These things take time and I want to give you something extraordinary. Because I know you have very discriminating and specific tastes Madam, so I want to exceed your expectations. I'm on it. neutral *She nods and places one hand on her hip as she waggles the other at the Chef.* You……you're good. wink Oh yes. I can be a very patient woman, but the longer I wait the more I expect. talk2hand *He starts to sweat a bit and nods.* Yes Madam. sweatdrop *She pats the Chef a couple times on the cheek, leaves the kitchen and picks up her teapot on the way out. She goes back to the Main Bar and has a seat.*
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:39 pm

Kat entered the bar and saw Psy. She arched an eyebrow at the tea pot and went behind the bar. She saw a wineglass indicated for her and she picked it up, swirling the wine as she greeted Psy.

"Hey Psy....what's up with the tea? You not feeling good or something?"

She tipped the glass up to take a sip and saw something floating in it. Frowning, she went over to the sink to dispose of the wine.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:42 pm

*She grins at Katana.* I'm fine. Just having tea. User Image *She takes a sip.* How's it going? User Image
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:45 pm

She rinsed the glass and put it aside before pulling the vodka from the freezer.

"I'm doing okay....I'm thinking about not having a party for June, well, since June's almost over with. We can just have a nice big party in July. 3nodding "

She put some ice in a glass and poured the vodka over it before returning the bottle to the freezer.

"What about you? What have you been up to? biggrin " She took her drink and went around the bar to have a seat near Psy.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:50 pm

That makes sense…July works. *She takes another sip of her tea.* Me? User Image Well………I've introduced William to the horses. I've been meaning to get back out to the stables again but the weather hasn't been cooperating lately. stressed I'm going to try and get out there tomorrow. User Image Other than that…um…just work and um…… stuff. User Image
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:53 pm

She sipped her drink and smiled at Psy.

" xd Speaking of riding, I told Hauk the other night that I'd rent a motorcycle and show him some places to go ride. He's only ridden around here locally."

She grinned at Psy, "Personally, I think he just wants to see me in riding leathers. wink "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:01 pm

OF COURSE he does! User Image You'll have to go out and get a new set…something colorful…something different…something unforgettable. xd *Picks up the newspaper and almost chokes on her tea as she grasps the paper tightly.* OMG! User Image Victoria's Secret is having their Semi-Annual Sale!!! User Image THROUGH MONDAY!!! User Image
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:06 pm

User Image "Um, Psy? I think the riding leathers would cover up anything from Vicky's Secret. User Image And why should I get something colorful or different? It's leather pants and a leather jacket. User Image"

She sipped her drink and snickered.

"Girl, as much as you shop there, you should own stock in it or something. rofl "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:11 pm

User Image *Puts down the paper.* WHY should you get something colorful or different? User Image It's NOT merely just leather pants and a leather jacket!! stressed *facepalms* Katana! stressed Why not get a cherry red leather that hugs every curve of your body AND match your hair?! User Image *Takes out her iphone and texts Kyle to reschedule her appointments tomorrow so she can go to Victoria's Secret.* xd
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:13 pm

She mentally shuddered at the thought of being decked out in cherry red leather.

" sweatdrop Um, Psy...I think that would be a tad too much red....besides, I already own black leathers. 3nodding "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:18 pm

(( rofl It could be Kill Bill style... rofl ))

-dame comes over from IR and waves at the ladies- Heya, gals! biggrin How are ya'll? -takes a seat at the bar-
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5063 5064 5065 5066 5067 5068 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games