Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 504 505 506 507 508 509 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:18 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

*shrugs* I guess.

you sound bored...maybe a little misable...everything okay?

*shrugs* Yeah, I'm okay, I guess...

aargh...when you sound like that it makes me want to give you a hug!!! and I know I can't UGH!

gonk >.<

LOL hey I know - i said I can't LOL...but hugs are so nice - i can't believe you don't like them eek

Well, I don't think so... >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:24 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

that's not good..

had a busy RL day..had my doc app and then had to do more shopping..and still got more to do this weekend...
asked the doc about the chest pains I had and he said it was mostly spasms of the arteries and that it is common in diabetics..also that stress could hve a part in it....

Eh, I don't mind it so much...

Oh, we'll, I hope it's nothing out of the ordinary... D:
Just another reason to try to keep comfortable and relaxed... 3nodding

ok..

yeah..just wish I could get these three girls getting along again....you have heard the saying she will argue a the drop of a hat..well all three of them will throw the hat down just to argue now...the worst are Birdie and Kasai followed by Dio...some days I just don't know what to do with them...want to take a baseball bat to them a and knock some sense into them...

Have you tried cages? >.<;

**laughs** only if I can find one big enough to put all three in tied together and let them just fight it out of their systems..**shakes head** I think I may get into trouble if I do that...

I was thinking more of three separate cages...  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:26 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

aargh...when you sound like that it makes me want to give you a hug!!! and I know I can't UGH!

gonk >.<

LOL hey I know - i said I can't LOL...but hugs are so nice - i can't believe you don't like them eek

for honest and true??? no touching at all?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:27 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

gonk >.<

Don't like it. >.<;  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:28 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

gonk >.<

Don't like it. >.<;

well...what if you had a girlfriend - you'd want touching then right?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:28 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

that's not good..

had a busy RL day..had my doc app and then had to do more shopping..and still got more to do this weekend...
asked the doc about the chest pains I had and he said it was mostly spasms of the arteries and that it is common in diabetics..also that stress could hve a part in it....

Eh, I don't mind it so much...

Oh, we'll, I hope it's nothing out of the ordinary... D:
Just another reason to try to keep comfortable and relaxed... 3nodding

ok..

yeah..just wish I could get these three girls getting along again....you have heard the saying she will argue a the drop of a hat..well all three of them will throw the hat down just to argue now...the worst are Birdie and Kasai followed by Dio...some days I just don't know what to do with them...want to take a baseball bat to them a and knock some sense into them...

**laughs** only if I can find one big enough to put all three in tied together and let them just fight it out of their systems..**shakes head** I think I may get into trouble if I do that...

I guess my mind is going the other way cause I am not feeling to well at the moment...I am leaning towards the beating it out of them somehow...maybe if I felt better I could think of more humane ways to beat it out of them......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:11 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

gonk >.<

Don't like it. >.<;

well...what if you had a girlfriend - you'd want touching then right?

-_-'

Kay actually doesn't have those sorts of relationships, or feelings...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:13 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

ok..

I guess my mind is going the other way cause I am not feeling to well at the moment...I am leaning towards the beating it out of them somehow...maybe if I felt better I could think of more humane ways to beat it out of them......

Humane ways of beating? Is that possible? emotion_facepalm  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:34 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

ok..

I don't really think so...but being sick I can't seem to think of anything better and would bring me pleasure than to see them in some of the they have caused me..**grins evilly**  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:35 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I don't really think so...but being sick I can't seem to think of anything better and would bring me pleasure than to see them in some of the they have caused me..**grins evilly**

eek

That... I'd try to draw that in a bit and not let that get out of control. eek  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:43 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

eek

it is just I am in pain so I want to see them in pain...you misery loved company..they to cheerful right now...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:57 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

eek

it is just I am in pain so I want to see them in pain...you misery loved company..they to cheerful right now...

That's not the best mindset. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:00 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

eek

nopers not in my right mind at this time..but then again right now I am not a very pleasant one to be around...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:04 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

eek

nopers not in my right mind at this time..but then again right now I am not a very pleasant one to be around...

Oh dear. emotion_facepalm I hope you feel better. D:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:12 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

eek

Oh dear. emotion_facepalm I hope you feel better. D:

I should sometime tomorrow when it is all out of my system..I ate something that I think I may be allergic to..and it is not a very pleasant and a painful reaction....  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 504 505 506 507 508 509 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games