Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 504 505 506 507 508 509 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:28 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

As soon as he heard what Ryuu had done, he pulled Naoko into his arms and held him tightly while Naoko jabbered on about the problems he had. "I'm sorry Naoko....I'm so sorry." He drew Naoko into Shou's bedroom and closed the door behind them. He knew Ko wouldn't disturb them in here but he locked the door just in case.

Setting Naoko down on the bed, he sat down beside him and took his hand. "You didn't drive him crazy." Reaching up, his thumb rubbed away the tear from his brother's eye. "You don't have to be alone, move in here...Shou and I are fine with it." Sai at least could speak for that portion of their world together. Fortunately the other half of him already had agreed.

"Sometimes things don't work out. I don't know the whole situation but things will be ok. I love you, squirt." he tousled Naoko's hair and dragged him down to lay on the bed. For a moment, he just snuggled his brother, content to hold him even though he worried deeply about his well being.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:38 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"I hate being sick. It's been a long time since I've even had one cold. This sucks." Izzy mumbled as he clung to the edge of the bath. Even worse, he was sick and dealing with his poor partner's family mess. It was a terrible scenario but maybe this wasn't as bad as the tsunami? Wait, he almost died here too. Death seems to keep knocking at his door and he fortunately never answered. He wanted to hug himself but to do so meant releasing the tub's edge.

"You don't have to write about this,I don't think either one of us wants to remember this day. Well, mm...no...maybe I do want to remember the first half. Hideo-kun reminds me of you...and yuuji. If he had a little brother it would be priceless to see them playing. He's a cutey." Izzy said, trying to also add to the lightening of the mood. He doubted that Akihiko would forget this day or lose his memories again if things went well. But one couldn't be too sure. Stranger things had happened.

"Please don't forget to talk to Shou." he sniffled as he searched around for the soap. "I don't want him thinking I forgot...Owh...I feel like crap." he whined. "Are you going to get in??"

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Naoko smiled softly, wrapped up in his brother's arms... he rested his head against the older man's chest. "I missed you, niisan. Yamada-san was really nice though earlier... instead of yelling at me for being passed out on the couch drunk, he tried in his own way to cheer me up." absently the blond's fingers played with Sai's sleeve as he lay there, comfortable... somewhat happy right now. "Ne... how are you doing? The funeral's tomorrow..."

"Hmm?" Akihiko's blue eyes focused in on Izzy.
He'd been lost in his own thoughts, so once the question registered he shook his head.
"No... I'm not soaking wet or sick so I think I'm fine. Just need a change of clothes... You were smart to bring something else to wear." the young tiger smiled softly.
He'd have to wash his shirt... thankfully his pants hadn't gotten wet when Izzy had hugged him, so he'd just be walking around shirtless for an hour or so.
Sighing, Akihiko reached one arm over the tub, flicking the water with his fingers idly. "I'm not father material... I mean, I don't even know how to be a father, let alone a good one. My role models haven't exactly been stellar... But I really like Hideo. He really is a lot like Yuuji and I were as kids." blue eyes focused on Izzy for a long moment. "You're lucky, you know... your aunt and uncle really are good people. The fact that they're coming here and not just demanding you come home... that's... well unexpected."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:07 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

"I've missed you too." Sai tucked his little brother just like when they were kids. "Yamada-san is a good man. He's got his secrets but he cares in his own way."

He sighed as he lay there wondering what he felt right now, "The funeral..mm...I feel...I feel like a hole has opened up in my chest. I can't believe he's gone." His eyes stared up at the Indian canopy that draped down the bed. Sai couldn't help but wonder what Shou thought when he picked out this setting for his bedroom.

"I miss him." he finally said with a slight hint of sadness to his words. "I wish he was still here. That we could have worked things out. Sometimes I wonder if I wasn't the cause of his death. If some how he was heart broken. But...he broke my heart first, ne? It's all too unsettling to talk about. But I think Shou is moving on." Sai didn't want to talk about his personal issues with Shou right now, he knew that Star side of him was starting to see things. See him...or at least knew he was there to a degree. His lips frowned as he held Naoko, "I'm not a happy camper at the moment, but....I worry about you more than me."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:18 pm

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Ha...well shouldn't you have some clothes here in this house? I mean didn't you have a room here?" he asked as he pulled the soap in close and started scrubbing. His nose kept dripping like a faucet due to all the heat in the tub and he felt gross and icky all at once.

"Mmm....maybe in a few years. You might think differently or not. Either way, it will be your choice. Being a father isn't easy for anyone. Look at Shou. I can't believe he's managing." His foot rose and he started soaping it with a sponge. "Hideo going to be a lot like you and Yuuji. So he's going to need You and Yuuji to keep him from going down the wrong paths. Shou might stop him from doing something crazy but can also see him joining in with the crazy too. I think Hideo is going to follow a music career even if you and Yuuji both don't want him to right now. Shou will probably encourage the early career. I'm not sure about the other side of Shou but....well mmm.."

"Yes, they didn't ask me to come home I'm sure they wanted to ask. Yeah, I think they are good people. Mm...they know I love you. And well, I think they understand that I made a few commitments here. If they knew everything they might have said different things but...I'm not going to tell them what happened here today." Pulling up his other foot he started to scrub then stopped and sneezed sending bubbles across the tub. "Oh man! How the heck am I going to sing in a few days!" he moaned and tried really hard not to shake his fists to the heavens.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:28 pm

"Well yeah but... I haven't lived here since high school. I doubt my clothes from then would still fit me... if he even kept them at all." Akihiko reasoned as he went silent, just listening to his manager talk.
It was easier that way... listening...
He didn't have to think as much.
"I don't think Yuuji wants Hideo to get a contract so soon... certainly not with SMASH... He needs to be a boy... not a rock star. He needs to claw his way to the top... not be given the keys to a gold star dressing room. Hideo needs to be on the piano competition circuit. Gain prestige that way first... instead of myself or Shou or Yuuji just handing him a career."
Blue eyes drifted back to Izzy however and the musician frowned. "They've a right to know what he did, Ruki. Besides... they can't do anything to him now... so what's it matter if they know?"
But then his lover's words caused Narcissus to smile and he stood up, walking around to sit behind Izzy's back. Lithe fingers reached out and started to rub his partner's neck and shoulders, knowing the tension wasn't doing any good for Lucky's cold.
"If you can't sing then you can't sing. The show will go on... though I'll have to apologize to your fans." he said with a playful wink.

Sitting up suddenly, Naoko looked down at his brother. "Stop... your pain's important too, baka." amber eyes softened slightly. "I... I know you loved him. I wish you hadn't... but I can't change that... I can't tell you who to love." the younger Oumori quite literally laid down on top of Sai, wrapping his arms around the older man gently. "It's not your fault. You loved him and he betrayed you... that... I'm to blame for that... so if you're going to blame someone... blame me. Call it karma..." his grip on Sai tightened slightly as he hugged his brother. "He changed... but it couldn't erase his sins..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:56 pm
Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

It was a short drive home for Haru once he was free of Shou's. Although the rain started up again but this time he had an umbrella. Lucky him. He pulled it out and popped it up when the car door opened. Rushing inside, he hit the button on the elevator and waited. It didn't take long for him to reach his own floor.

Finally, he turned his key in the knob and opened it. "I'm home! You?"

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

"I was an idiot fall for him. When you were already hurting." His head turned to the side not wanting to look at his brother directly. Sai's eyes teared up and started to leak down his cheeks. "But I....did love him."

Sai went silent as he lay there trying not to cry but certainly doing a bad job of it. He was glad his brother was nearby but he hated being weak in front of him. "I wish things could have been...different."

User Image

Izzy Lucky

He tried not to laugh but to think of Akihiko trying to fit in his clothes from High School caused a tickling at his throat. "I'd actually be amused to see...that." Akihiko might look sexy in a school boy's uniform. Yes, he would look sexy...darn it!

"If you don't want Hideo under a contract then you'll have to convince Shou. But maybe he'd bend a bit since he seems to understand that Yuuji is his dad. Oh we should still send the DNA just to be sure. Mm...but as piano competitions, I wonder how that would go. He's so talented. He's a lot like you but...well I've never seen so much raw talent like that. He's already composing without lessons. Are you sure that going that route will be best for him? Maybe a few business classes and some good social classes would help him more? I admit that being with people his own age would be a very good idea, I just don't know how to do it."

"Well I'll...mmm..talk to them about it when I can see them face to face. When you're around. I mean, it's still your family business even if I want to be up front with them." Izzy voice trailed off as Akihiko started to rub his shoulders. His eyes closed and he tilted his head down just enjoying that feeling over his sore body.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:40 pm

Akihiko continued to rub Izzy's shoulders, knowing his partner didn't feel well. "Just promise me your aunt isn't cooking." the musician whispered, falling quiet.
Lucky was right of course, there were things Yuuji would have to establish with Shou in the near future. The course Hideo's life took would have to be agreed upon by the two adults as well as the child himself.
As he sat there, Narcissus couldn't help but just stay silent. Being with Izzy was enough for him... he didn't need to say anything because there wasn't anything he could say.
His partner could understand him to an extent... but there were things that Izzy would never be able to sympathize with in regards to Akihiko's upbringing. He had family, yes... but they weren't the family he'd grown up with. Hell even Yuuji had disappeared when they were just kids and he hadn't seen his cousin until a few years ago.
Koyasu Aki's death hit the musician harder than he wanted to admit... and Akihiko felt panicked and scared inside.
Sighing, the young tiger wrapped his arms around Izzy's shoulders and hugging the man against him lightly, the lip of the tub separating the two men. Holding his lover made him feel better...
Because Lucky was his again... Lucky wasn't going anywhere... He didn't have to marry his female friend from the grocery... didn't have to think about making an heir.
Yuuji had seen to it...

"He was gentle with you... wasn't he?" Naoko whispered, wanting to think that Sai's relationship with Jun had actually been a healthy one. "I remember being so angry when I heard you were with him... I was furious... but looking back... even with everything he did to me... if he was kind to you... if he really did love you... it makes it okay, niisan." of course the younger brother never released his hold on Sai, instead keeping himself wrapped around the older man lovingly.
Naoko wanted his brother to grieve... to cry for them both because even now... the thought of mourning for Jun still hurt.
He couldn't cry for the man... because it just hurt too damn much that he was gone.
"Jun was an important part of our lives... I wish..." the blond sighed softly. "I wish he was still here... for you... You deserve to be happy, niisan..."

The lights in the apartment were low, practically off in fact. There were long tapered candles in small holders however that outlined a pathway into the tank room, their glow flickering romantically off the walls.
Once Haru walked through the path, he would find a fuzzy blanket spread out on the floor, only the candle lights around the room gave any illumination... the flames throwing odd shadows through Lette's tank and making the entire room appear to be an underwater cavern where the sun's flickering light barely breached. On the blanket was a bottle of wine, chilled in a small bucket, and two glasses. There was also a platter of sushi, obviously hand made by Ishihara because they weren't perfect.
But perhaps the best thing of all... at least for Yamada... was You himself.
He lay between the sushi platter and wine... and Lette's tank, reclining on his side. The black silk yukata that he wore would've been provocative enough... but it was the pink stockings that graced the assassin's legs that certainly would have caught Shou's assistant's eyes.
"Okairi... Haru-kun..." You smirked, putting down the small book he'd had in his hands.
There was no sign of injuries... no bandages or crutches...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:34 pm
User Image

Yamada Haru

Haru's eyes scanned the living room and was a little surprised to see the specific pathway that he obviously was being guided on. He took off his coat and shoes then slowly followed until he ended up in Lette's tank room.

At first, Haru looked over at the shark tank because he and this shark didn't get along very well. He wasn't too keen on her nor she on him it seemed. But The romantic air of the room caught his attention as his eyes began to take in more.

The wine, the bucket, the glasses and then a platter of sushi. You...made those?! What was his partner doing? But then he saw him, You. reclining in a black yukata and donning....pink stockings?????? Haru sucked in a deep breath seeing a sight he NEVER in all his years thought he'd even glimpse except in dreams.

"Ta...daima...You...Your....leg...your....arm....you're in pink st...st...stockings." The look on his face was the perfect once in a life time kodak moment. Haru was completely speechless. He just stood there staring as if the whole wide world had just stopped for him.

(OOC: I think Haru almost had a heart attack seeing this. LOL Very naughty YOU.)

User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

"He...was very gentle." Sai's eyes opened and he stared off in to space thinking of what he had lost. "He was kind to me and rough...when I wanted him to be..." he whispered, "He was trying hard to change....I think he did love me..." His words were stilled and tears continued to roll from his eyes. There wasn't anymore he could say even if he wanted the dark man back in his life, that would never happen.

It took several minutes for Sai's eyes to dry and even then, he didn't say much. Sai wasn't one to share his feelings as much as Shou did. He never wanted to trouble Naoko who always had so many problems. So he just held his brother and wished that things had been different. "I'm glad you're going to be here...' he said quietly. "Ko-kun is happy you're here...and I'm happy you're here."

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Uh..umm...she might try if she thought it would help. Let's order catering...She can burn toast." Ruki knew that Crystal made the worst food in the Universe. "One day, when I was a kid visiting, I wanted grilled cheese....and she tried to make it for me. When she gave me the sandwich the toast was black and the cheese....mm...I'm not sure what happened to the cheese." There was a bit of trauma from childhood in his eye as he told that tale.

The quiet became deeper because Izzy stopped talking too. There were so many things that had happened and he felt so hollow inside right now. Like a sponge that had been squeezed dry. Everything had come full circle for them. They were free to do as they wanted to do but still at what price? Or was it Yuuji's price? He didn't know. Maybe didn't even care Ruki needed to think about his partner's needs right now, not his own. However, he felt so puny that he couldn't deny that his head and chest were honestly needing attention.

As the arms slide about him, he closed his eyes and said, "Aishiteru, Akihiko...." He wanted to fall asleep right there in the tub feeling so worn out. But he lifted his hand and patted his partner's arm. "Everything will be alright....and I'll be right here with you."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:05 pm

"Wakatta yo..." Akihiko whispered and somehow his voice was stronger than he felt.
He didn't want to let Izzy go... would have held onto the man for eternity if he'd been allowed to at this point.
But by now the water was getting cool and so, reluctantly, Narcissus released his lover and stood, going to get the towel.
"Come on. Let's get you into something warm and in bed. I'll make some tea and see if I can find aspirin... and a generous box of tissues." the musician added with a half smile. "Really Ruki... it was so foolish to get caught out in the rain like this... but... I can't really blame you."

Suddenly there was a knock on the bathroom door.
"Akihiko! There's something you need to see!"
It was Yuuji's voice obviously. So, once Izzy had the towel on, Akihiko walked outside the bathroom, closing the door behind him.
"Nani?" the obviously tried and rather grumpy musician asked, folding his arms over his chest in annoyance.

HE JUST WANTED RUKI RIGHT NOW, DAMN IT!

Takagi handed his cousin a photo and a birth record. Staring at it, the young tiger shook his head.
"I don't understand. What is this?"
Sighing, Yuuji pointed to the image of Akihiko's mother and a baby. "The child in this picture..." he indicated the birth certificate. "Is a boy. Named Katsumi."
Blue eyes narrowed, "Yuuji-kun... don't..."
"You have a brother, Akihiko. You're not alone." Takagi pressed, hoping this might make his cousin happy on some level.
But instead... Narcissus just sank to the floor, shaking his head. "Just stop, Yuuji... I can't take any more today. Please. Please just don't... just don't..."
"Akihiko..."
There was a flash of movement and suddenly Yuuji was pressed against the opposite wall by his neck, Narcissus' body keeping him pinned there. "Stop. Now." blue eyes were like shard of ice. "I can't take it, Takagi. Are you TRYING to drive me insane? My grandfather just DIED. You ******** killed him. I almost lost Ruki. Do you even know what it felt like to have to sign my life away to save his?! DO YOU?! No... you don't... so stop trying to make me feel BETTER. You killed ojisan to get me out of the contract. I'm not stupid and yet you act like I'm some damn simpleton!" his leverage on Yuuji pressed in more, cutting off the other man's airway. "Let me grieve, you b*****d! Just leave me alone!"
Releasing his cousin, Akihiko stormed away, slamming the door to the kitchen behind him.
Takagi coughed, rubbing his throat as he held onto the photo and birth certificate. He had really thought it might make his cousin happy... to know he still had family... somewhere...

"Why can't we be happy?" Naoko eventually whispered after a lengthy silence between the two men. "The piano... you... Ko-kun... the only things, the only people who make me happy... they're all right here. Yamada-san... he told me I had to learn to love myself... and I think he's right... it's just... well..." sitting up, the younger Oumori brother was straddling Sai, looking down at him with unshed tears in his amber eyes. "Everything should just go back to how it used to be... it was so simple when we were younger... so simple..."
Without realizing what he was doing, Naoko leaned forward and down, placing a soft kiss against Sai's lips. But instead of it being a sensual act, it was more innocent than any kiss the pianist would have lavished on a lover. The blond pulled back after the kiss and smiled. "I really have missed being able to do that, niisan."

Moving his body to reveal his arm and his leg, Ishihara smiled at his partner. "Extensive reconstructive surgery." he said happily, his dark gaze fixed on the man before him. "The company thought it'd be cheaper to do this than have me laid up for weeks. It still hurts a little... the muscles are a bit sore... but the pain's comparable to a hard work out so I don't mind much." You's smile was infectious, but then he started to laugh, lifting one leg and trailing it out, somehow keeping himself covered while exposing those soft pink stockings. "I thought you needed a pick me up... a celebration for me not being on crutches and you not being stuck on the sofa. So... I made dinner... and dressed for the occasion."
Oh yes, Ishihara You knew how to act sexy when it came right down to it. But only for Haru... only for the gorgeous man who stood before him...
The world could go to hell for all he cared... as long as he had his Haru...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:14 pm
User Image

Yamada Haru

"Extensive....what? When? You look...perfect." he whispered with a breathless smile. "Cheaper? I think...I should thank the company." he gasped because he could hardly take his eyes off of those pink stockings. "You're sore? Are you sure...you should be dressed like that if you feel sore?" He licked his lips unable to stop himself from the delicious thoughts that filled his head. Haru knew he should be thinking about You's physical condition but all he could think about was You's Hot Body in those Pink Stockings.

"This really does pick me up...." he said as he finally started moving and sat down beside his partner giving him a long slow kiss. "It's the best celebration gift I've ever been given...." His fingers traced You's chin and glanced at the wine. Reaching down he picked up the bottle of wine and popped the cork before pouring two glasses. Once filled, he handed You a glass, "A toast to the most delicate and precious flower in my life....You."

User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

Sai tilted his head and looked at his brother, "We can be happy.....we will be happy." Sai wasn't going to allow this grief to linger forever. "It just takes a little time for all things to return to normal, I think."

That sweet kiss that touched his lips reminded him of years past. But this time he didn't try to go further. He left the kiss as it was. A simple innocent act. Sai had changed. He wouldn't be drawn in by that tempting allure of his younger brother anymore. Even though, he never could quite get over that temptation. It was almost an addiction but this time, he didn't fall to it. And he told himself never again. He wanted Naoko to be happy and comfortable around him once more. Naoko made his path in life and had returned home, but Sai knew that eventually, when the right person came along Naoko would move on once more.

He pondered that thought and consider the intense feelings he had felt through Shou. Sai knew that Shou had been with someone. And well, Sai wasn't quite certain of who, he knew that those feelings promised that in the future, maybe he too could find another companion. "I've missed you being here." Sai said softly not commenting on the kiss but smiling just a little. "I really should take off Shou's make up...so I can take it easy for the rest of the day."

Then there was a ring of the door bell and Sai glanced at their door. "You expecting someone?"

Outside, one of the guards held a suit bag waiting for someone to come pick it up.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy pulled himself out of the tub and his teeth chattered as he scooted into the fluffy towel. "Ok...I think bed would be great. Or maybe hot cocoa?? And some decongestant....maybe?"

"I know...and mmm...you were right. I waited at a bus stop. Why me? I had the car keys." he pouted and was suddenly startled by the knock and Yuuji's voice.

The manager poked his head out even after Narcissus closed the door behind him. What was going on? Walking out of the bathroom, he overheard the conversation. And looked on in horror as his partner manhandled Yuuji.

"Akihiko!" he barked losing his towel in the process as he ran forward. His fingers followed the towel down, grabbing it and dragging it back up just before tripping and landing on the tile. "Stop it Akihiko!"

When his partner slammed the door, Izzy pulled himself up rushed over to Yuuji. "Oh my god. I'm so sorry..." He looked at Yuuji's throat and dragged the man with him to the bathroom he had just come out of. "He's so worked up and hurting inside. I'm sorry.... I know he's sad and in shock. But eventually, he'll come out of it." There wasn't enough apologies as far as Izzy was concerned. He knew that Akihiko was in a bad state but doing something like this to Yuuji was inexcusable. While Izzy couldn't accept the idea that murder was the answer, it had solved...a sinister problem.

Turning Yuuji around he sat him on the toilet seat and then checked his throat over. "Oh...no...That might bruise. It's so red." Izzy poked around and found some cream to slather on Yuuji's throat in hopes to numb the pain. It surely numbed his hand

"I know you're just trying to help. I heard what you said about...Katsumi...Is that the name? It's just too much shock for him right now. But I'm happy to hear it. Is he and older brother? Younger brother? I'm a little confused because Koyasu Aki was so determined to have Akihiko take his place. Why not this boy?" he asked as he put the cream away. Then he started sniffling again, "I feel like crap. I should really get dressed but...I don't want to put on jeans and regular clothes. I want fluffy PJs."

Izzy hated getting sick and even worse when he knew he had work to do. But right now he really was feeling puny enough to want to be tucked under warm sheets with cocoa and a fluffy pillow.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:43 pm

"I'm fine." Takagi said, not wanting to be mothered by a half naked Izzy in a towel.
But it seemed he didn't have much of a choice as he was pulled into the bathroom and pushed to sit down. He tilted his head back, letting his cousin's lover check him over.
"Really, Lucky-san... I'm fine. Stop apologizing. He and I are both at fault... I mean hell, I did just kill his grandfather." sighing, Yuuji ran his fingers through his hair before scratching the back of his head. "He and I both have the worst timing... don't we? I know it could've waited but I thought he'd be happy. He's got a little brother somewhere... provided the boy lived. I didn't see a death certificate though so... I'm assuming he's out there. From the date he's only five years younger than Akihiko... but... to be honest I don't ever remember another child aside from Yuriko-chan..." his dark eyes scanned the paper and the photograph. "Since no one in the Koyasu family is in the picture... I'm assuming that Katsumi wasn't Akihiko's father's child... and knowing Aki, that'd tarnish the family image so he was probably given up for adoption or something."
Of course it was then that Yuuji remembered Izzy wasn't feeling good. He stood, putting an arm around the other man. "Look... I'll help you to Akihiko's old room. There should be some pajamas in there... ones that might fit you since you're smaller than he is... Unless... hmm..." he tilted his head to the side. "No, I'll ask the help to go out and pick something up at Akihiko's place. You both need clothes and I'm sure you'd feel better without the butler here... right?"

Meanwhile, in the kitchen... Akihiko wasn't exactly happy.
Or sad... or angry...
In fact, he really didn't feel anything.
Standing there, the musician picked up one of the small knives used to peel vegetables and pricked the end of his finger. He watched the tiny drop of blood well up then clot.
A tiny feeling of pain.
At least his nerves hadn't decided to abandon him,
He tossed the knife in the sink then sat on the floor, back against the island in the middle of the kitchen, and just stared up at the pots and pans hanging above.
He had a brother...
How?
Why?
You're whore of a mother...
Blue eyes closed as he remembered Aki's biting words. He hadn't thought much about them at the time... but now...
Damn it all he just wanted to curl up and cry until there were no more tears left. Unknown to him he was actually crying at that very moment... salty tears streaming down his face without him even feeling it.
For about ten... fifteen minutes the musician stayed like that. Then he stood up and started making some hot cocoa for Izzy. It took him a while to get the milk the proper temperature, then he mixed in the chocolate carefully.
Cooking got his mind off it...
He could focus on what was in front of his fingertips...
Not on what was in his heart.

For the first time in his life... Akihiko simply didn't want to write music... he didn't want to sing or to pen lyrics because doing any of those things would mean he had to use his heart... his soul...
And right now he feared doing that would break him to pieces.

He had a show in a couple of days...
What was he going to do?

One thin eyebrow arched, "You sure that's not just an excuse to get me off you?" Naoko teased, though he moved out of the way. "I wish Shou didn't wear all that make up. It hides your beauty... and it's so damn messy. God, remember the time you decided I needed to be a geisha?" the blond asked, laughing softly at the memory.
Sai had put him into a kimono meant for a full grown woman, so it was huge on the boy, and then painted his face with some Halloween makeup from the last year. Naoko had ended up rubbing his eyes with the sleeves of the kimono, effectively ruining it.
Both boys had been in heaps of trouble after that... and neither got an allowance for almost a whole year to cover the cost!

Suddenly however he heard the door bell and Naoko sprang up. "The suit! Yamada-san had someone from SMASH bring a suit over for me for tomorrow. I'll be right back." the pianist spoke, rushing out the door and heading downstairs.
It only took a few moments to get the suit, put it in his guest room, and then get back to Sai's room... though it would have been plenty long enough for the older Oumori to clean off all that makeup.

"I'm fine, Haru-kun." You said with a smile. "Besides, not moving around will just make me more sore. I can't believe my luck. It took a few hours but... well it was really worth it. And don't worry I haven't been driving so there's no worries about me operating heavy machinery after surgery." the man teased, taking the glass after one long slow kiss.
"Mmm... you only call me delicate because I got shot." Ishihara joked as he clinked his glass against Yamada's own. Lithe fingers picked up a piece of sushi as he was sipping the wine and then You held it out in front of Haru. "You look starved. I made these myself... obviously they're not perfect but..." You couldn't help it as his smile fell slightly. "But I worry about you and I'm so damn glad you're here..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:28 pm
User Image

Yamada Haru

This close, You would be able to smell one distinct scent, Clorox. Even if Haru couldn't smell it You could tell right away that the man must have cleaned something recently.

"You better not have been driving after surgery. I can't believe they could do this much at the hospital." Haru couldn't stop looking at You. His hand reached down and ran along the once injured leg purposely touching that stocking. It seriously turned him on.

But the wine and the sushi before him distracted his eyes, not his hand. "I am starved....for you." he said just before leaning in to eat a bite of the sushi. "Umaikatta." He savored the flavor and looked down at the platter before picking up one for You and placing it before his lips, "I worry about you, all the time. And there is nowhere else I'd rather be." In his chest, he could feel his heart beat just as passionately as when they were younger. "Aishiteru, You..."

Meanwhile, his fingertips continued to stroke along that stocking as if he were still trying to convince himself that they were real.

User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

"Well you are a getting a little heavy..." he teased knowing that Naoko was a waif at best. Naoko really needed to work out, eat better and put a little meat on those skinny legs. "If Shou didn't wear the make up I could never go out of the house alone." he admitted even though he hated the stuff. "Between his masks and make up no one could ever guess I was even remotely related to him."

But then Sai laughed, "You looked so silly. I did such a terrible job recreating the Geisha from that story book. But I was so certain I could do it. Epic Fail ne?" Fortunately for Sai during that long year, he still had pocket money from all the other years he had misered away his allowance. But still it hurt his bottom line not having that full year income of allowance.

When Naoko bounced up like a jumping bean and raced out the door, Sai took the opportunity to undress and hop in the shower. Shou was a master of makeup and Sai the master of scrubbing it off. So many layers. Maybe Naoko was right. Shou needed to stop using so much. A mask was plenty. But really, how could anyone convince the Star to stop putting that much makeup on? Impossible. At least, that is what Sai concluded.

By the time, Naoko got back upstairs, he'd hear the sound of the shower turning off and the fluffing of a towel around a wet body. "Finally, I can see my own face...." Sai muttered as he walked into the closet. "OH good lord, where are my clothes. I can never find anything in here."

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"I know I know but still. It's not right to hurt because you're hurting." he pointed out as he held his towel tightly to his skin. "And...well I don't want to think about what you did to help us, Yuuji. It's a bad business to be in and...mm...Once this is over, you should really think about not being a part of bad business anymore." He wouldn't say murder because the thought of it scared him really. "And I know you're going to say that there are people like Matsumoto Izo around but...You've got Hideo now. And he will need his father alive and well." Izzy could still scold even if he were feeling like someone ran over him with the bus he road in earlier.

"Yes...you and he are too much alike some days. You should have been brothers. So, until he's calm and not so agitated if you've something that you just can't wait to talk about...tell me first, Ok? Leave him out of it until he's back in the saddle. That might be awhile but I can meter out little bits and pieces to him. We both know he'll avoid hurting me." Izzy sighed and started to shiver just a little in the towel but he soon forgot how cold he was with curiosity spurring him on.

"He's a cute aka-chan. Mm....I remember Koyasu Aki calling Akihiko's mother a whore in that office." He frowned slightly and then glanced at the photo again. " You're probably right. Is there any mention of the parents names on the certificate? They are by law suppose to put them on there..."

"I just want to be warm, Yuuji." he sneezed even as the man put his arm around his shoulder. Staying in the towel for the next hour while the butler ran out to get him clothes certainly wasn't going to do him much good. "Can I just crawl into a bed somewhere???" he asked as he sniffled and put a hand to his head.

He wondered where Akihiko was but like this he wasn't about to start searching.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:50 am
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"Nacho...cheese...." Chiyou said, a grin slowly spreading across his face until he looked almost like a Cheshire cat.

"I know what you're saying about sushi and sweets, but until you've seen him make love to a plate of nachos with his mouth, you don't know jack about how enticing he can be when he eats!" Hideki licked his lips and made an "mmm" noise, then laughed. It was fun to be able to talk about silly things like this with Nakai. It was part of why they worked so well together, he imagined. They could be open with one another.

"Yeah...I'm sure he's happy, even if he's having to beat big bro to a pulp with a bag of fan mail. Now that I wish I could see!"

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image
~ Nanika tarinakute mo ima aru iro de ~

"Oh, no, I totally wanna play a game!" the vocalist pulled himself back to what was going on, seeming like everything was completely normal again. Kou could write his odd behavior off on the fact that Ryu had to attend a funeral tomorrow, anyway.

"Volleyball sounds fun, but I would actually really like to hear you sing one of my songs on Rock Band! I don't care if you can sing or not, I still think it would be super cute! I could always play drums and show you how horrible I am at that! You wouldn't believe how pitiful I am with two drumsticks. It's nothing like playing my violin." the musician added, revealing one of his weaknesses. After all, just because he was a star, didn't mean he was a pro at anything and everything music.

"Come on...let me hear you rock out. I bet you're better at it than you let on..."

~ Sou boku no sekai wo nurikaete mitai ~

(OOC: Guys, I SWEAR when I finish school I'll be able to post more regularly again. I'm sorry... sad ))  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
(((OOC: Yay! The toll road between San Antonio and Austin's open! We've been watching them build it for a couple years because we pass it when driving through Seguin on the way to New Braunfels. I totally want to drive it... sure it's like $6 one way, but I wanna drive 85mph!!!)))

Takagi smiled slightly, "Well yes I was going to say that... but it seems we've a year of peace from the spider. I'll tell you this though, Lucky-san. I've never dealt with anyone in this manner outside of the Koyasu family and Yuriko's killer. I've tranquilized and beat up and sneaked my way into a million places... but ending life isn't something I'm keen on... but the b*****d had it coming... asking me to sit on my thumbs while all this happened to my son..." Yuuji shook his head before agreeing to tell Izzy things first. "If you get pissed and hit me, no offense, but I doubt it'll hurt as much." he joked, looking back down at the birth certificate.
Dark eyes caught the name of the father... but right now he didn't tell Lucky. No... getting the megane-clad man into bed was more important.
"We'll get you changed and you can crawl into Akihiko's old bed. I'll go find my cousin and make sure he isn't doing something stupid."
Carefully, Yuuji somehow got Izzy into his cousin's old room. Opening the door... well... it might not have been what one expected. There were framed and signed posters of various Japanese musicians and bands adorning one lone wall at the far end of the room. Another wall was a solid bookshelf that surrounded an entertainment center with a large flatscreen HD TV and blu-ray player. The bookshelf was filled with manga, cds, and dvds as well as an older gaming console with a handful of game titles. Across from the bed was a bay window, draped in white and black curtains. Beside the window, a large desk with all the tools for music composition scattered about. The king sized bed was done in black sheets with a white throw at the foot. There was a door in the midst of those signed posters that lead to another room, significantly smaller, that once seemed to have housed a piano and various other musical instruments, as was evidenced from guitar stands and an old worn piano bench. Another door in that room led to a walk-in closet which housed a dresser and yet another door to a full sized bathroom.
Yuuji left Izzy sitting on the bed and headed off into the closet, coming back a few moments later with a pair of black pajama pants and a long sleeved dark green top. "Hope this fits." he said, handing it to Izzy before focusing back in on the birth certificate while Lucky got changed.
"Okay... so... maybe we shouldn't let Akihiko know who the father of Katsumi is just yet... because... well..." honestly, Yuuji just didn't know how to say it. "Katsumi's family name is listed as... Matsumoto. Looks like Matsumoto Izo... is his father."

Once back in Sai's room, Naoko fell over onto the bed while his brother was finishing up in the shower. The blond couldn't help but laugh then call out, "Your clothes are in the back! Least that's where I found this..."
It was so weird...
The bed smelled like Shou...
But the clothes he wore smelled like Sai...
"Would it really be so bad if people knew you were Shou? Ne... what happened yesterday? I mean, you were you and on television! I thought Yamada-san was going to have a heart attack!"

You snatched the sushi up in one bite, laughing slightly as the wasabi tickled his nose from inside. "Well it wasn't the hospital but a private practitioner so... they were a lot more focused on results.
He could easily smell the clorox and wondered just what his partner had been doing.
But the PR man really didn't want to discuss work...
Not now...
Not now that he had his partner right here...
Dark eyes flickered down to watch Haru's fingers idly run along that stocking. "You look like I just gave you the best Christmas present ever, Haru-kun." You couldn't help laughing softly, happy that Yamada enjoyed this surprise. "Just think... you don't have to sleep on the sofa anymore. Won't that be nice?"

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 504 505 506 507 508 509 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games