Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5053 5054 5055 5056 5057 5058 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:06 pm

Did you know that grunny mating season lasts for nine months? rofl ninja

*stops laughing when he realizes that probably applies to Draa, his eye starting to twitch*

.....say... you don't happen to know where Draa has been hanging around these days, do you? stare Furthermore... *looks around and lowers his voice* ... you happen to know of anyone else feeling a little.... "different" lately?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:25 pm

Liada twinged as Tes did his impression of the said grunny she mentioned and then laughed out loud as his expression changed. Taking a sip of her drink some more as he asked about Draa. Umm.... I have not seen him myself as of late but if I recall some sort of mumbling from either Ayami or Leko I think he's been in their chambers as of late. As for weird stuff happening....unless you count Psy wanting children, and my sudden trip, I haven't felt anything major lately. confused

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:36 pm

*talks more to himself than to Liada*
Well, if he's still downstairs and this.... um.. "feeling".. Ryzan and I have been having is affecting him too....

*twitches then shakes his head*
No no no... if he's staying with Leko, that should be taken care of, right? I mean.... he's got no reason to want Ryzan if he's got a succubus around...
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:41 pm

Liada smiles and sips her drink as Tes starts talking more to himself. Her ears pick up on his mumblings and she just shrugs. Well Ayami recently left Leko in Kat's care when she went on a trip but if Kat's around then it most likely means that Leko's back in Ayami. And before that those two were gone for a really long time. So there might be a chance that Draa was left all alone in Leko/Ayami's chambers to his own devices. But I haven't been around my chambers that often to notice any weird sounds next door. User Image

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:47 pm

Of course you wouldn't notice any weird sounds! Leko's room is sound proofed! gonk
*starts to panic* gonk
Wait wait wait.... I've been with Ryzan all this time so there's no way something could have happened without me noticing him gone....

... unless I was sleeping....

Oh god... what if those times he said he was coming upstairs for a while he wasn't actually coming upstairs?! gonk
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:50 pm

Liada raises an eyebrow at Tes and his sudden urge of panic. He normally wasn't like this. I'm gonna take a shot in the dark with this dear....but have you been having strange dreams lately?

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:55 pm

hm? Well... not since the last time Leko cursed me... though there has been those few dreams where Draa was in our quarters and I... eek er... ninja forget I said anything sweatdrop ninja

No... no strange dreams at all ninja sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:04 am

Liada raised both eyebrows at TES. Alright then dear. I'm not one to judge on things since dreams tend to hold lots of symbolism that may not be related for what its showing. But again I won't push either. She takes a long sip of her drink.

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:12 am

*rubs his chin and ponders the "symbolism"*
I suppose it isn't exactly uncommon for me to dream about myself and Draa is kind of myself so I guess it's not really that strange...

... though he's not exactly myself....

*shakes his head*
In any case, I don't see how that would have anything to do with the situation.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:16 am

Possibly, since he is you and you are him in a sense perhaps he might be having strange dreams. And if you are connected to him in ways you're unsure about it might explain why you are having similar ones as well.

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:31 am

*lifts an eyebrow*
If he's having similar dreams, then instead of being interested in Ryzan...
*eye twitch*

..... I'm not sure what to think of that.
*wonders if Draa would be dreaming of himself being the uke*
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:41 am

Liada bit her lip to avoid laughing out loud at TES's last statement on that idea. She wanted to try and be helpful and picking at the situation would do the opposite of that. Well if you like next time I see Leko I can drop a word off and just let her know you're looking for him? Or inquiring at least? If he still is in her chambers she might know something about what's going on, especially since a succubus's specialty tends to run in the dream realm.

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:48 am

It's not that I'm particularly looking for him. I just want to make sure he's not alone in close proximity to Ryzan if there's something fishy going around. stare
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:59 am

Ah well in that case I'll be sure to ask around. If you want I can even have one of my imps go looking for him and give me a report. She gets up to clean off her glass and was going to place it in the dishwasher but sees that its full to the brim with glasses. sweatdrop She places her glass by the sink and makes her way out the front door. Take care TES, have fun now. User Image

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:02 am

*gives a slight wave to Liada, then picks up his items, which are now dripping with condensation, and heads down to his quarters*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5053 5054 5055 5056 5057 5058 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games