Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5051 5052 5053 5054 5055 5056 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:18 pm

-walks back in and sees her chocolate milk on the counter with some flowers- Awww!! heart -chugs her milk and then picks up her flowers, smelling them. Deciding to save banddy from getting in trouble, she puts all the glasses in the dishwasher, including her own, puts a soap packet in, and turns the washer on. She then tidies up the counter-

There ya go, banddy. All clean! And you have served two MW ladies, four more to go! biggrin heart You just need to serve Psy, Kat, Icy, and Lia. whee

-dame picks up her flowers and heads downstairs-
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:11 am

*updates front page as such*
((sorry everyone I'm been all over the place lately stressed hopefully I'll get back on a track soon and be in all morning User Image))

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:16 pm

*decides bribing Psyzapp would probably be easier... wonders if promising money to a corrupt person and then not paying is actually wrong like if the money actually went to help wounded orphan animals in third world countries instead of funding the kinds of disreputable activities that went on in MW because technically, bribing is paying or promising to pay say 10k gold in exchange for said person letting one off the hook for what? wonders what she did that was so bad. or good that she is getting punished. was it the time she hung curtains or let in the sun? or kissed officer D? that was probably it. that was definitely it. redface

Bandaidd feels totally ashamed of herself and starts to get a headache from all this philosophical wondering.She goes to the fridge and looks for a sunkist cherry-lime*

Of course there isn't any.

*she sighs and gets a glass of water and decides to wait to see if she can serve anyone a drink*
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:18 pm

*comes upstairs to steal borrow a jar of cherries ninja On his way to the fridge he spots bandaidd, sleeping* gonk

*looks around to see if anybody is watching ninja , then picks her up and takes her to the clinic at the Cabana Bar, not really knowing where she lives* sweatdrop

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:18 pm

A portal appears and Liada pops out closing up the portal behind her and smiles at the patrons around her. She turns toward the bar and her face freezes in place as she sees the entire wall behind the bar is empty of booze. Wha-wha-WHAT HAPPENED?!?! User Image

Edit
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:25 pm

She entered the bar and made a beeline for the bar. She saw Liada standing there and then looked at the empty shelves.

"User Image stressed User Image Where...in the ******** all the goddamned booze? scream "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:28 pm

*casually heads straight for the fridge as soon as he gets back, paying no mind to the ladies*
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:33 pm

I have no idea!!!! It was like this when I got here and there's not a drop around!!!! User Image crying THIS WILL NOT BE CONDONED!!! evil Liada then opens a large portal that was the same size of her own height. A dijin emerges from the portal and bows to his mistress and Liada began throwing orders at him in what sounded like speedy arabic but could not be clear from the speed and anger she was uttering it.

Edit

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:38 pm

*grabs a jar of maraschino cherries out of the fridge and a bottle of ginger ale for good measure and starts walking off back toward his quarters* ninja
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:38 pm

She glanced over at TES as he was walking away.

"TES? Did you notice anything earlier today? Or anyone? Good thing Psy isn't around, she'd be having kittens by this point. stressed "

((edited))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:41 pm

stressed Xsa
*stops in his tracks and shrugs at katana*
I've been in my quarters all day.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:45 pm

Once her orders were done the dijin bowed again and went back into the portal, while it stayed open there was a small noise of tiny voices being heard from the portal before an army of imps emerged each one with a different bottle of booze being carried towards the bare wall. Liada continued to give swift orders in a strange dialect as the army continued to fill the wall. scream

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:48 pm

She sighed and muttered under her breath and turned back to watch the imps fill the wall back up with bottles. She pulled out her phone and tapped out a quick email to security, asking them to check the camera feeds for the week.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:52 pm

Once Liada felt satisfied that the entire wall was refilled with bottles. She ordered the army to retreat back into the portal and she closed it back up once every single imp returned. Phew...that was a close call.....what twisted mind would do something like that!?!?! User Image

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:55 pm

"I don't know, but I'm going to find out. User Image" She went behind the bar and found a bottle of potato vodka and poured some over ice. She took her glass and had a seat at the bar.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5051 5052 5053 5054 5055 5056 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games