Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 503 504 505 506 507 508 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:24 pm

Eudaemon

Also, am I the only one in the world who thinks Adele's Someone Like You is probably one of her worse songs?

You mean, the one and only song of hers that they play over and over and over and over and over and over and over on the radio>

ichi knows my feelings towards adele
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:26 pm

The Undead Suitor
Eudaemon

Also, am I the only one in the world who thinks Adele's Someone Like You is probably one of her worse songs?

You mean, the one and only song of hers that they play over and over and over and over and over and over and over on the radio>

ichi knows my feelings towards adele

Yeah...

I'd rather hear Rolling in the Deep or Set Fire to the Rain over and over and over again.

When she gets to that "drya-eems cammee troooo" part, it's just so..................... emotion_donotwant

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:26 pm

FairyOfGrace
Meromictic
Why must it be so cold? :<

Sorry dear, is there anyway to warm your self up at lest?

I have a collection of super cute sweaters <3
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:31 pm

Stop watching the emmy go watch this.

The letter reads "Dear Red Ranger, all heroes from heart gave their lives to save yours. Be careful with our lives! Kisses, Blue Ranger."

BiaA

Nerd

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:41 pm

what the hell, cat? Why do you look so damn adorable right on top of my desk when I need to do homework?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:42 pm

I'm content from dinner and dessert. Helped my mother make cherry chip cupcakes and tried some red velvet cake.

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:46 pm

Taylor Swift, you are a grown a** woman, not a teenager. Does she have any songs that aren't about being stuck in high school forever?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:49 pm

i still love how they're announcing some of the artist as "6-time nominee"

and then the ******** foo fighters actually have the 5 grammy awards in their possession they were nominated for.

well not that they really even had competition in the categories they were nominated in... (besides coldplay, but I don't really see them as a rock band)

BUT I AM STILL REALLY HAPPY BECAUSE I AM A RIDICULOUS FAN

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

BiaA

Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:55 pm

Omg, it's a series

Uncle Haijin
Taylor Swift, you are a grown a** woman, not a teenager. Does she have any songs that aren't about being stuck in high school forever?

This! Tell that to Avril Lavinge too...actually tell that to all music industry, lol.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:59 pm

Uncle Haijin

Eh, its her fanbase. And especially with country music, you have to write to your fanbase.

Honestly, I think she's rooted herself into a nice little niche there.

there isn't a lot of country music aimed towards teenagers (since you know, its mostly all about drinking, fishing, and someone dying)

cant blame her

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:20 pm

AVRIL LAVIGNE

AVRIL LAVIGNE

I AM FULL OF FEELINGS ABOUT HER

NONE OF THEM ARE GOOD

And idk, I haven't really met any teenagers that actually liked Taylor Swift -Lady Antebellum and Rascall Flatts, on the other hand...- but a lot of 20-something year old mothers who are secretly bitter they got married and had kids right after high school, so...you're still pretty much right.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:23 pm

Uncle Haijin
AVRIL LAVIGNE

AVRIL LAVIGNE

I AM FULL OF FEELINGS ABOUT HER

NONE OF THEM ARE GOOD

And idk, I haven't really met any teenagers that actually liked Taylor Swift -Lady Antebellum and Rascall Flatts, on the other hand...- but a lot of 20-something year old mothers who are secretly bitter they got married and had kids right after high school, so...you're still pretty much right.
LMAO

my dad's ex-wife actually liked Avril Lavigne (like to the point I like foo fighters)

maybe that's why I hated her so much

Though, for Taylor...

In high school, it was mostly guys I knew who liked her. (and the entire football team LOL)

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:27 pm

If she started singing more "mature" songs, it would cause as much uproar with parents as it did whenever Hillary Duff, Miley Cyrus, etc. started catering towards more mature audiences.

Look where it got them. No one even hears of those girls anymore. Miley is pretty much...non-existent.

Taylor Swift is pretty smart. Why change something that is obviously working?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:28 pm

When I was in high school everyone liked garage music sweatdrop

Dickie Twinkles

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:29 pm

EMISSIONS REPORT Y U NO RITE URSELF?????

Y I HAV HRD DEADLINE????

classified_fu
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 503 504 505 506 507 508 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games