Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 503 504 505 506 507 508 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:40 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"It's because Akihiko-niisan has an evil ojiisan he say he has to see. The mission is above my level." he said as he wiped his nose and sneezed.

"Awh...I think you can play really good. We can try can't we?" Ko asked as he hugged Naoko back. "I love you too Uncle Naoko." His words were sweet and pure just like his heart even if it were tarnished by bad things, he flourished in the warm, caring arms of his family.

"I'm not chibi! I'm going to grow big like you! And get long fingers!" He peered down at Naoko's hands, "Like yours!"

------------------

"Oh...I see...well I guess that would be Ok. I'm sure Ko would be very happy if you stayed. Right Ko?" Shou asked the young boy who nodded at him in agreement.

"Yay! Uncle Naoko is staying here!" Ko leaned over and kissed Naoko on the cheek giving him another big hug before hopping off the bed and scurrying off to the bathroom to get into comfy clothes.

"Things aren't ok with you and Ryuukaze-san I take it?" Shou asked after he heard Ko close the door to his bathroom. "I won't pry into the matter between you and he. But I'll tell you my expectations if you're here..."

Shou walked out of the room allowing Naoko to follow him so they could talk, "You can move into the guest room. I think Ko would like it if you were around. But, I don't want any drama. I mean, if you and Ryuukaze-san need to discuss relationship things, I don't want it done in front of Ko. And no smoking in the house. I don't want Ko to become interested in the habit. But..other than that, I don't have really any rules..."

The star was much different than Sai. His brother would have wanted to know everything and would have become frustrated with Ryuukaze all at once.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Frozen... Akihiko just sat there.
He didn't acknowledge Izzy leaving... didn't try to stop him either.
How could he?
What could he say?

Then... it was as if everything hit him all at once.
Akihiko just broke down, curling forward, his head on the desk. "What have I done... oh god..." he whispered, unable to stop the flow of tears.

"You did what needed to be done." Yuuji spoke from the doorway, watching his cousin quite literally break.

But Narcissus couldn't even be angry at the truth. He shook his head, blue eyes closed in pain as he felt his chest being ripped in two.
"I promised him... I promised I'd choose him... I want to choose him... I want him... ONLY him... why the hell is this happening?!" the musician's body literally shivered as he sobbed.

Walking over, Takagi put a hand on his cousin's back. "It's over, Akihiko."

"How is it over?!" Narcissus glared at the man beside him. "I'm not my father! I'm not my mother! I want love not some damn image! I've always wanted love and now I have it and I can't keep it!" lithe fingers tangled in his hair as the young tiger just fought to keep himself together somewhat.

But Yuuji grabbed his hands, forcing the younger man to look at him. "It's over because Aki is dead. I burned your contract. We need to leave and find Lucky-san."

There was silence...
Then...
"De... dead?" blue eyes searched his cousin's own dark gaze. "Yuuji, ho... how... no wait don't tell me how. Oh god... I think I'm going to be sick..."
Instead of being sick however, he simply collapsed against Takagi, who held him gently.
"You're the head of the Koyasu family now, Akihiko." Yuuji spoke, gently stroking his cousin's back as the young tiger tried to calm himself down. "Ohayou is yours and Hiroki's... yours and mine until Hiroki returns. You don't have to marry anyone."
Blue eyes closed and arms wrapped around Takagi.
He needed someone...
His grandfather was dead...
His family was dead...
For the second time, Akihiko broke down once more. He hated Aki's policies... but the man was his family.
His grandfather who had raised him...
He wanted Izzy...
Izzy had promised to be with him...
But...

Sighing, Yuuji pulled back. "I've let the butler know. He died while we were speaking. There was nothing I could do, Akihiko. I... I think it would be best if we stayed here tonight. I'll find Lucky-san and bring him back. But you need to calm down. This isn't good for your head..." his fingers brushed through the younger man's hair, lingering on the scar hidden beneath.

Carefully, he helped Narcissus to stand and lead him from the study to one of the guest rooms, getting him to sit on the bed. "If you need me, call me. But just stay here. There will be some materials delivered to you. Don't sign anything or read anything. I want you to just calm down and relax. Okay?"

Akihiko nodded, unable to speak as he felt the pain of so much loss.
But...
He could remain with Izzy... couldn't he?
"I... I don't have to leave him... do I?" the young Koyasu whispered, looking up at Yuuji. "I love him... please..."
Takagi smiled, "You can do whatever you want to, Akihiko. He doesn't rule you any more."

Once Yuuji left, Narcissus sent one small text message to his manager... his partner... his lover...

He's dead, Ruki. Come back to me. I need you... onegai...

Oh Akihiko wasn't an idiot. He knew Yuuji had murdered the old man. And yet... the musician couldn't hate his cousin for it.
Takagi had taken his entire family away except for Yuriko...
Frightened for himself... as possibly the next to be offed by the ninja he called a cousin... Akihiko locked the door before he laid back on the bed and just simply cried.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:34 pm

"Well now, Ko-kun... I don't know if you can call Koyasu Aki evil..." Naoko spoke.
Oh no... he knew evil...a spider that was black as the abyss...
But then the blond laughed softly. "Yes, we can try. You know... the more you play piano, the longer your fingers will grow." he said, telling the child an old wives' tale.

But calmly, once the boy had gone to change, Naoko followed his brother.
"Oh um... Yamada-san said I could use the backyard and, if it's raining or snowing or something, the garage. I won't smoke in doors. We already worked that out." the blond said with a smile.
A smile that faded because he knew Shou wasn't Sai.
He wanted to talk to someone...
Wanted to talk to his brother so badly... so badly it hurt.
"I won't do anything in front of Ko-kun. If Ryu's got the balls to even talk to me at this point... I'll go somewhere and argue with him there. Ko-kun doesn't need to see it. But... no, things aren't going well between us at all. Did you not see his face plastered all over the news kissing some random guy at a ramen-ya?" there was pain in the pianist's blue eyes, but he was finally sober enough not to act on that pain. "I'll be good at the funeral too. Promise."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:55 pm
(((OOC: It is now official.

Out of the top 3 meme songs...

"Caramel Dansen"
"GANGNAM STYLE"
"The Numa Numa Song"

The title of best song to rock out to... is officially... in my opinion...

THE NUMA NUMA SONG!

-dancing-
Numa numa yay!
Numa numa yay!
Numa numa numa yay! )))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:56 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy sat on the bus feeling small and cold. He had cried and looked really stupid in front of the other people on the bus. It was embarrassing so after a few stops he got off the bus when he recognized some of the surroundings.

As he started walking he felt a buzz in his pocket. And he almost didn't look but he stopped dead on the side walk and pulled out the phone. "What are you going to tell me now?" he sniffled before looking at the message.

It was like being struck by a lightening rod. Dead? He just died? How did he just....die? Then, he realized, that only one of two people would have done it if it weren't by natural causes. He paled and swallowed then hailed a cab.

In the cab, he sent text to his Aunt and Uncle: Things didn't go well. I left Koyasu Aki's house but now I'm going back. Something else happened. Call me in 30 minutes. I'm almost there.

Soon he was again at the front door of the estate feeling, even though it made him nervous to be back. What was he going to find when he went in there. He rung the door bell several times and sent a text.

I'm at the front door....

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:05 pm

Opening the front door, Yuuji was surprised to see Izzy standing there. "I... was just about to leave to find you, Lucky-san..." the man said, letting his cousin's partner in. "Are... are you alright?"

But before Izzy could answer, there was a voice from the top of the stairs.
"Ruki..."
Akihiko didn't think he'd make it down the stairs so, instead, he sat down on the top step, leaning his head against the railing as he gazed down at the man who had returned.

Takagi put a hand on Izzy's shoulder, "Aki's dead, Lucky-san. I..." looking up the steps he watched his cousin.
The blue eyes that stared back seemed so melancholy... so broken...
"I'm sorry I didn't do it sooner..." Yuuji whispered, knowing that Izzy wouldn't turn him in. "I burned the marriage contract... so it's like it never happened. Except... well... that didn't make Akihiko any happier..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:10 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"He doesn't like Akihiko-niisan. He's mean and stingy!" Ko pointed out wishing he could help Akihiko defeat the man. But little did the boy know that his real daddy was at this minute offing the man. A perfect defect of the raid boss. But Ko would hopefully never know the truth that his father was a murderer and maybe just as cruel as some of the bad men that held him not too long ago.

"REALLY!? My fingers will get longer!?" His face lit up like a lighthouse with that new bit of knowledge. He fell for it hook, line and sinker. Running into the bathroom he started trying to figure out how much he had to play to make this happen!

-------------

"Oh...yes, I sometime forget I have the backyard. That would be a better place to smoke I rarely get to use the backyard but I want to get Ko a tree house. Mmm....I'm glad you worked it out." he answered then turned to see the fading smile on Naoko's face.

"I...I....hea" He stumbled a little. What was wrong? Why...wait. His head hurt as he reached out, "I don't...want to...." and dizziness prevailed. Soon Sai was pressing his hand to the wall as his legs tried to collapse underneath him.

"Where...?" His head lifted slowly and Sai glanced over, "Naoko?"

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:26 pm

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy looked like a wet cat. His coat was soaked and his hair was plastered to his head. The rain hadn't been so kind to him between the run to the bus and the return in the cab. He had even stepped into a huge puddle and the insides of his shoes were sloshing. "I got a message." Izzy said rather mutedly when he was let in. "Do l look ok?" he returned the question with another question of his own. He looked like crap.

He glanced at Yuuji's hand on his shoulder and his gaze then drifted as the words were spoken from Yuuji up the long stairs to Akihiko. "We've both been through so much..." he said softly. Bending over, Izzy pulled off his shoes only to find that his socks were like sponges of water. "I'm making a mess...." he sniffled then sneezed and pulled off each sock one by one.

Upon his bare feet, he walked over to the stairs then up them until he sat down beside Akihiko. Once there, he scooted in close and wrapped his arms around the man. "I'm sorry....I'm sorry nothing ever goes right and...I'm sorry he couldn't be the grandfather you wanted. He missed out on the really good man you've become, Koyasu Akihiko."

He sneezed again and wiped his nose on his wet coat. "Aishiteru..." he sniffled and then went silent. He couldn't make any miracles happen here. He knew that his partner while hating his grandfather had only wished to be loved by the man he thought was his family just once in his life. That unfortunately would never happen.

It was difficult to think of what to say but then he finally spoke again, "You've got family....you've got people who love you. Think about how happy you were when you were playing music with Ko. He needs you, I need you...Shou needs a rival. And you need...a real life that's entirely yours. I know this doesn't make it all better...but it might be a start?" He carefully kissed Akihiko's cheek then pulled back some and shivered a little. He felt miserable too in more ways than one.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:39 pm
((OOC: I don't think I've ever listened to Numa Numa.... What is it? lol ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:59 pm
(((OOC: Look up Numa Numa by O-zone on youtube. You may find a video with a fat dude... that's the video that went viral. He actually did a new Numa Numa song video too. It was like the first viral video I ever saw. My favorite though is the US Navy parody of the song. That video is awesome.)))

"You're both staying here tonight. With it pouring out... I'd rather not force either of you into the elements... especially with..." his dark eyes fell on Akihiko as Izzy ascended the stairs.
Licking his lips, Takagi spoke softly. "If it's any consolation... you did something I can't ever repay last night, Akihiko... Lucky-san. You found my son. And... I'm sorry I've hurt you, cousin. I just thought..."
"I know what you thought..." Narcissus whispered, not even responding to Izzy's touch at first. "I know... wakatta yo..." he couldn't stop the tears and instead, welcomed his partner's soggy embrace.
At least the tears wouldn't matter... since Izzy was already soaked.
"All I wanted.... I wanted him to see me... he could never see me... doushite? I'm more than a voice and a talent... I'm more than that... more than blood to carry on a legacy but... I just..." lithe fingers gripping onto Izzy's coat as Akihiko buried his face in his partner's chest.
"Don't leave me, Ruki... Onegai... I didn't want to sign it but... but he would've... you'd be... oh gods forgive me, Ruki. Please.... please..."

Yuuji knew a total breakdown when he saw it. Akihiko hadn't been this shaken up since Izzy'd gone missing and was presumed dead.
"I've done some damage control... the butler gave me the documents instead of you, Akihiko so I'll go over them for you. Lucky-san... you need to get out of those wet clothes before you catch cold. I've have the butler draw you both a bath. The tub should be large enough. I've got... phone calls to make in the meantime..." bowing to the two at the top of the stairs, Takagi retreated back into the house toward the study.

Blue eyes looked up at Izzy once his cousin had gone. "Don't... leave me alone with him... onegai? I... I know he did this for us but... I'm the only one he hasn't killed yet..." Akihiko said, almost laughing at the notion. "He's taken everyone from me but I don't hate him... god what's wrong with me?"
At least the tears at stopped... for now.
Sniffing, Narcissus wiped the tears from his face. "He would've killed you, Ruki... He wasn't bluffing... It hurt... it hurt so bad to have to sign my name when my heart wanted you... only you..." leaning against Izzy, Akihiko put his head on the other man's shoulder. "I wanted so bad to kill him once... but now... now that he's gone... I just want him back to tell me I've done something right... that I'm not a failure... but all I ever was was a pawn to him... it hurts, Ruki... I'm all that's left and... it hurts..."

"Niisan!" Naoko reached out suddenly, grabbing a hold of Sai before the man could fall. "Ha... hai... you're at home. We, well Shou and I were talking about me smoking in the backyard as opposed to the house." amber eyes were watching his brother warily. "Are you okay?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:36 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy glanced down to where Yuuji was and smiled weakly then sneezed again. He knew that in this instance, Yuuji probably meant well. But Izzy wasn't sure he would ever want to think about all the dark deeds that were in Yuuji's background let alone this incident tonight.

"Shh...shh...I'm here..I'm here." Izzy pulled in the man to his chest even though he was all soggy. "He couldn't see you because he was blinded by his own fear of dying without someone to take his place. He couldn't imagine a world without his legacy the way he wanted to leave it."

"Shh....shh.." his hands brushed over Akihiko's hair as he tried to comfort the man. "I don't think he ever saw you as more than what he could write in to his contracts. But...you've got others that see who you are, a man that can love and be loved. A good person. You're not just Narcissus..."

He kissed Akihiko's forehead and then pulled his face up, "I know you didn't and I'm sorry I ran out afterwards. I...mm..the gun and thinking about the tsunami...and all of that kind of freaked me out. After you signed it, I knew it wasn't because you wanted to leave me, but because you wanted to save me. It all hurt....There's nothing to forgive, you didn't do anything wrong. If I had been you. I would have signed it too. Even if, I knew my life would have been miserable."

Izzy's eyes shifted down the stairs at Yuuji spoke. "Umm....is it safe to trust the butler?" Izzy wasn't sure he could trust anyone that had a gun to his head moments before. Seriously, if he knew where the bathroom was, he'd draw the bath himself.

But then he started sniffling again as Yuuji left. "Akihiko, calm down." he pulled that face around to stare into those blue eyes again before he planted his wet forehead against Akihiko's forehead. His head felt just a little stuff as Izzy realized that he was coming down with something. "There...look at me...only me...." he said as soothing as he could. For a bit he only gazed into those sad blue eyes as his fingers caressed and held his partner's cheeks.

"I'm not going to leave you. Yuuji's not going to kill you. You did a very good deed yesterday. And I'm sure while you and Yuuji have issues, that small little boy, would be very sad if you suddenly left this world. Ko needs his Uncle Akihiko. That little boy might never found his real daddy without you. Even if he doesn't understand yet who that is. Yuuji's had plenty of opportunities to make your world hell, and well he has sometimes but in this regard, I think you're slate with him is just a little bit cleaner." Izzy pointed out as he took his partner's hands and held them to his chest.

God, he felt cold, was the house drafty...or was he just feeling sick? "I thought about it when the gun was at my head. If he had killed me, at least I would have known that you were free. That would have made death easier. But, I didn't want to die. I wanted to be here, with you...and grow old together like we talked about. And...you're not a failure. You're not all that's left. And you don't need him to tell you that you've done something right. You've done a lot of things right."

He sighed as their heads still touched, "Listen, you've just started redefining family...and accepting that change takes time. You and I are family. Blood doesn't matter. But...if you have to think about Blood at all, then look to Takagi Hideo. He's related to you no matter what sort of stupid problems your other family members had. Yuuji is still family by blood too. And well, maybe one day you and I will want kids in our lives. It's a long shot but, maybe one day will have someone carry a child for us. It could happen. Never say never. Just say 'We will see'. The future now is what WE make of it, Akihiko."

He shivered a little trying to maintain that calming pose against Akihiko's forehead but soon he had to lift up. "I think...I'm sick." he said meekly. His tone suddenly changing as he stared to cough a little bit more.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:56 pm

Blue eyes locked with brown as suddenly Akihiko's face was held fast, his forehead pressed against the slightly warm forehead of his partner.
Izzy was using a trick that the young Koyasu had used on him time and time again.
And... well it seemed to be working.

"I... I think I'm in shock... gomen... I... I'll focus on something else... ano..." Narcissus whispered, not acknowledging anything his partner had said... but also not refuting it either.
In truth, the young tiger just wanted it all to go away.

"The bath is ready." spoke the butler from downstairs. Akihiko's gaze focused on him angrily, but nodded.
The man was loyal to the Koyasu family... and it was that loyalty that had made him pull a gun on the megane-clad man who sat shivering on the stairs. Of course said butler soon departed, leaving the two men alone once more.

Gently, Akihiko pulled Izzy's wet coat off of him, stripping his manager down to just his pants. "You need to get warm. I can't have you sick before a concert... demo... I don't want to go to Hayato-san's funeral tomorrow and if you're sick you shouldn't go either. What... what will I tell Shou-san, Ruki? He's expecting you to be there for him... isn't he?"

Push it down... out of sight.
The shock of everything was just too much for the musician to deal with right now.
Tomorrow... he'd start figuring things out tomorrow...
Right now though... he didn't exactly want to let Lucky go.

"Don't apologize for running, Ruki..." Akihiko whispered as he wrapped the slightly shivering man in his arms before sweeping Izzy off his feet and carrying him toward the bath. "Just don't leave me... you're the most important person to me... you know that... right?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:30 am
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

"Smoking? You...wait Shou doesn't smoke...." Sai was obviously confused as he tried to straighten himself upright in Naoko's arms. "Daijoubu da yo."

But was he really ok? He still felt dizzy so he held on to Naoko a little longer and then smiled, "I didn't expect to see you here but some how I felt that you weren't feeling well." he finally said as he carefully looked Naoko over. "Are you alright?"

He could hear Ko upstairs playing with his clock. The Dory alarm was going off at random times as Ko figured out how to set it. At least they made it home ok. "Seems like Ko-kun has a new toy. Things must have gone ok at Narcissus-san's home after I left. But..."

His fingers lifted Naoko's chin and he looked into those eyes, "You're wearing my clothes so that means something's up."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:00 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Yes...you are in shock. Shock, grieving....then moving forward. It all comes in it's own time." Izzy softly stroked Akihiko's face as he tried not to sneeze again. Getting sick should have been the last of his worries at a time like this. However, sometimes one's body didn't give a crap what one needed to be doing at the time.

His eyes lifted to the butler. That man made him nervous. Even more nervous than Yuuji at the moment. The shivering continued as Akihiko removed his coat and his suit coat then his shirt. His naked chest shuddered as he pressed up against Akihiko for warmth.

"Shou? Oh god that's tomorrow. Isn't it? I told him I'd be there." He rubbed his wet head trying to think. "Just tell him what you can. You're grandfather passed away and well I think he'll understand. I know I should be there for him but I need to be here for you first." he said with a tender smile and slightly runny nose.

Suddenly, he was swept up and away from his wet clothes on the stairs as Akihiko carried him to the bath. His head felt the slosh of mucus build up from one side of his head to the other. "I'm not going anywhere." he answered leaning against Akihiko's chest. This was such a bad time to start feeling miserable! He thought to himself as his partner carried him.

As soon as they opened the door to the bath, Izzy's phone rang. And he remembered that he had sent a message to his Uncle. Fumbling around in Akihiko's arms he got the phone from his pocket and answered, "I'm ok. Sick but ok."

"I was so worried about you." said Crystal on the other end. "We've got our flights to Tokyo set up and we'll be leaving soon to the airport."

"Thank you...Crystal." he said quietly as he was set down by the tub. "Koyasu Aki passed away today, not long after we finished speaking with him. It was all rather sudden."

Crystal covered the phone and spoke with Rukuro then said in to the mouthpiece, "We will be there soon Ruki. Just take it easy. How's Akihiko taking the news?"

"Not so good..." Izzy responded as he pulled off his belt and put it aside.

"Let me speak with him?" She asked as she watched the butler take the bags to the car.

"Uh sure..." Izzy handed the phone over to Akihiko and started pulling off his soaking pants. The tub look grand and warm but he really just wanted to crawl into a bed and sleep.

"Hi, Akihiko-kun, it's Crystal. I know you're feeling the weight of the world right now, but I just wanted to tell you that we're thinking about you. We're taking a flight that will get us in to Tokyo fairly late but we will be around soon enough for you and Ruki." she paused for a moment then added, "Rukuro and I care for you like one of our own kids. You've made Ruki's life much happier even though you're a troublesome boy at times." she scolded just a little as she slipped on her heels. "Well, I should be going, our limo is packed and the driver is waiting. We will see you soon."

Izzy sat at the edge of the tub trying to coax himself into the water. Water still made him nervous but he finally dunked one foot in then his butt and soon his whole body sank in while his arms clung to the side. He glanced up at Akihiko tried to put on a smile but then snorted then coughed, "Ugh! Why me!?"

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:41 pm

Lithe fingers released Sai as the blond's chin was lifted up. For a moment, amber eyes locked onto the older brother and at first... well... Naoko didn't say anything.
He had Sai with him... finally... but...
"Ryu and I um... I think he left me." the urge to break down and cry was great, but instead the pianist laughed slightly in an effort to hide his pain. "I woke up yesterday morning and he was gone... then I saw on the news that someone had caught him kissing some random guy at a ramen-ya in the middle of the night... So um... when I came by yesterday to take Ko to the doctor and aquarium, I just tried to ignore it... but when you and Ko were gone to Narcissus'... well... Yamada-san came home this morning and I was really smashed... so... I needed clothes and... yours smell like you... not Shou but you..." Naoko frowned slightly. "Gomen... but um... no I asked Shou if I could stay here and told him I'd smoke out here in the yard because I know he doesn't like it... I just... I don't want to be alone right now... bad things happen when I'm alone... so..." he sighed, finding it very difficult to tell his brother these things.
Sai had wanted him to have a regular relationship and he had...
Until Ryu left him.
"I think I might've driven Ryu crazy... I didn't mean to but..." a tear slipped from his amber eyes unbidden. "I can't help it... he... he told me he loved me, niisan... and now... was I just a passing fancy? He even proposed to me twice for godsake!"

Akihiko smiled softly, kissing Izzy's cheek lightly before setting the man down. "I'll let Shou know. I don't think he'll hold it against you, Ruki. I..." but then the phone was ringing and while Izzy tried to get out of his remaining clothes, Narcissus was getting the man a towel.

He didn't want to intrude on the conversation, but when his partner handed him the phone, the young tiger was a bit tongue tied.
"Ruki... means a lot to me..." Akihiko spoke softly. "I... Arigatou, Ishi-san... Just... Well we're at my grandfather's estate due to the weather so... I'd call Ruki when you arrive at the airport, in case we've gone back home. Have a safe flight..."

Hanging up, the musician set the phone on the bathroom counter then walked over to sit beside the tub. "Our roles are reversed... your turn to get sick from being drenched in the rain. I bet you were even at a bus stop too." Akihiko said, trying to lighten the mood a little. "I really don't want to write about this day in my journal... if I lose my memories, I'd rather not remember what went on in that room today..."

(((OOC: Don't forget, You's at home waiting on Haru, hehehe...)))  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 503 504 505 506 507 508 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games