Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5047 5048 5049 5050 5051 5052 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:45 pm

-dame shrugs as well- I dunno. But he bartenders about ever night. You'll probably meet him tonight. 3nodding His name is Hauk. Anira usually DJs too. whee

-keeps eating too-
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:48 pm

Mmhmm. I remember talking about him with Liada. It feels like it's been such a long time since I've seen everyone. sweatdrop

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:59 pm

-finishes up her meal- You were gone a few weeks. ^_^ -hugs her-
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:02 pm

I know. sweatdrop It seemed to go by fast, but now it seems like I've been gone forever. *finishes eating*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:05 pm

*makes himself a gingerbread steamer and a hazelnut latte for Ryzan and takes a seat, letting their drinks sit on the counter to cool*
Maybe we should just get our own espresso machine so we don't have to leave our room ninja
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:11 pm

(( rofl @ Tes. That's a terrible plan! xd ))

Well, you were having fun with Rod and were in an amazing setting! biggrin Did you get to see any waterfalls?!

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:14 pm

((We'd never see you if you did that! xd ))

Yeah, I did. ^_^ I've got some pictures of it somewhere.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:20 pm

*elbows Tes*
humph! It is always bwael to get out every once in a while. rolleyes We have been keeping to ourselves far too mzilt as it is.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:23 pm

-pays for their food and finishes her drink, setting it on the table- I can't wait to see the photos. I can help you put them in an album if you like. Hey! If I'm feeling real girly and crafty, I can help you scrapbook it. lol xd -chuckles-
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:28 pm

I might need some help. sweatdrop I took a lot of pictures. Plus, I'm sure there's some that Rod took that I'll want to keep. lol Scrapbook? I think a regular photo album might be a better idea. xd

*finishes her drink* Well, should we get going?

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:34 pm

I bet there are. xd I hope there are some of you AND Rod from down there. heart Ooooh like one in front of the waterfall? That would be cute. whee

Oh ya know, sometimes the teacher in me comes out and I feel like making cutesy crafts. lol

Hell yeah I'm ready! -scoots out of the booth and stands, stretching- I wanna get my dance on!!! biggrin -dances towards the main bar-
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:39 pm

There are some... I asked one of the others to take pictures of us a couple of times. xd I think Rod's more comfortable behind the camera than in front of it. lol

*stands up* I want to see the club. ^_^ *follows dame*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:44 pm

Sakura decided to wander into MW today and began to pour herself a drink and took a seat at the bar. She had been busy lately with Ebony so she hadn't had much time off either as she was training so much.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:45 pm

I bet! xd -slings an arm around Kits' shoulders- Most photographers are. lol He didn't look tooooo uncomfortable when I took some photos of ya'll at the photoshoot. xd

-squeezes her- Did I tell you you look adorable tonight? whee

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:48 pm

*smiles and waves to Sakura as she enters*
Vendui'~ whee
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5047 5048 5049 5050 5051 5052 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games